1. Post #761
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    5,284 Posts
    You could, but at the risk of fucking up their eyes, I wouldn't. Then again, the only NVG's I own, are the ones from MW2, which work quite well actually. But yeah, I want a lot of weird stuff. As soon as I move, I'm buying a biohazard needle container to keep my BB's in. What I'm also going to do, is put red juice in it, and drink out of it in public, to freak people out.
    I have a pair of those silly infrared googles, from the same company, and they work but depth perception is effed up, and mine have a giant cystic plastic eye on the top for the camera so you cant use it with a helmet.

I'm also buying some syringes and crap like that for a movie I want to do. In fact most of the stuff I'm planning to buy is for a movie I want to do. List includes

-sandbags
    -syringes
    -shit loads of spring g36s and surplus bdus
    -spent brass
    -eotechs fucking everywhere

I have like 30+ things on the shopping list but I CBA to list them all, since I'll probably only be able to buy half of that stuff anyway.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

2. Post #762
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    2,126 Posts
    That's a very cheap scope, darn.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #763
    August 2009
    6,180 Posts
    I have a pair of those silly infrared googles, from the same company, and they work but depth perception is effed up, and mine have a giant cystic plastic eye on the top for the camera so you cant use it with a helmet.

I'm also buying some syringes and crap like that for a movie I want to do. In fact most of the stuff I'm planning to buy is for a movie I want to do. List includes

-sandbags
    -syringes
    -shit loads of spring g36s and surplus bdus
    -spent brass
    -eotechs fucking everywhere

I have like 30+ things on the shopping list but I CBA to list them all, since I'll probably only be able to buy half of that stuff anyway.
    Amazon could probably help you out with that list actually. Spent brass could probably be gathered from your local shooting range. Eotechs...is a different story.

4. Post #764
    PAST TENSE DIG
    October 2007
    7,614 Posts
    I saw through real NV at a night op at HVA once.
    I saw everything, it was 90% moonlight, it was amazing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

5. Post #765
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    5,284 Posts
    Amazon could probably help you out with that list actually. Spent brass could probably be gathered from your local shooting range. Eotechs...is a different story.
    I've already found where to get everything, sandbags are $150 for 500, I can get the G36s for $15 each, I found a website where you can get a thousand pieces of spent brass for $80 bucks, and I was actually going to get the syringes from Amazon, so you've got one. Also the EOTechs, I'm just keeping my eye on various overseas retailers and when a bargain like those $30 553s pops up again I'll swoop in and buy more.

6. Post #766
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    5,284 Posts
    Lol automerje:

Just bought this wicka-ass condor pouch, is super nifty tight yo.

Was $35, regret price lul. Strings are kind of cheapish but it's pretty nice.

7. Post #767
    December 2010
    678 Posts
    mmmmulticaammm
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #768
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    1,727 Posts
    Would slapping these two together actually make a working pistol or is it just spare parts?

http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_i...ducts_id=33889
    http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_i...ducts_id=33871

Cause I may end up getting another sidearm instead of mags at this rate.

Edited:

When it comes back into stock anyhow
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #769
    January 2010
    500 Posts

I can't fucking wait to by it.

shoot 120 m/s
    blowback and gass
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #770
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    12,424 Posts
    Well they say "complete" sets so it should work.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

11. Post #771
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    1,101 Posts
    Would slapping these two together actually make a working pistol or is it just spare parts?

http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_i...ducts_id=33889
    http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_i...ducts_id=33871

Cause I may end up getting another sidearm instead of mags at this rate.

Edited:

When it comes back into stock anyhow
    Yes. They're presumably selling the gun in halves as a smartass method of dodging copyright infringement threats from Glock GmbH.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

12. Post #772
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    1,727 Posts
    Yes. They're presumably selling the gun in halves as a smartass method of dodging copyright infringement threats from Glock GmbH.
    Kind of a bitchy move on Glock's part.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

13. Post #773
    My next thing isnt really a purchase, its a trade, but i'm trading my M14 for either a CA wood(i was excited about that) AK 47, or a CYMA wood AKS74U(even more excited about this). that and i'm buying a gearbox, a new grip, and a new motor for my M16, so that i can forgo the hard bullpup mods and keep a normal M16.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

14. Post #774
    >implications unpleasant
    June 2008
    10,845 Posts
    Got a new plate carrier, 4 E Mags and 4 mag pouches and my M4 fixed. Gonna go grab some boots tomorrow.

15. Post #775
    April 2009
    1,235 Posts
    Got a new plate carrier, 4 E Mags and 4 mag pouches and my M4 fixed. Gonna go grab some boots tomorrow.
    What boots are you getting? Cause if you haven't decided yet I'd defiantly recommend that you should get a pair of Magnum Stealth Force 8.0 boots I wear them every time I walk the dog and when I go airsofting of course and I can tell you now that they are:-
    A. Stupidly comfy
    B. Offer great ankle support
    C. Built to last
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

16. Post #776
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    3,757 Posts
    New WE G36 Parts. Top Rail= Want. Adjustable stock = Not sure if want.

17. Post #777
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    1,727 Posts
    The base stock looks better than that. That looks it would be in an bad SyFy movie.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #778
    PAST TENSE DIG
    October 2007
    7,614 Posts
    I like the idea, and partially the look if they didn't make it look like a fucking alien blaster stock or some shit.

19. Post #779
    >implications unpleasant
    June 2008
    10,845 Posts
    What boots are you getting? Cause if you haven't decided yet I'd defiantly recommend that you should get a pair of Magnum Stealth Force 8.0 boots I wear them every time I walk the dog and when I go airsofting of course and I can tell you now that they are:-
    A. Stupidly comfy
    B. Offer great ankle support
    C. Built to last
    Hmm, well its either some Columbias or some jungle boots from the surplus store.

Edited:

Yeah, not getting Magnums, cost 90 dollars, thats extremely expensive.

20. Post #780
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    17,349 Posts
    Hmm, well its either some Columbias or some jungle boots from the surplus store.

Edited:

Yeah, not getting Magnums, cost 90 dollars, thats extremely expensive.
    $90 is nothing for boots. Most I've seen go for $150+ Go for it, find a local seller and try them on. If they're really that good and they're only $90 I can't think of a reason not to. Remember, airsoft isn't the only thing you can use boots for.

21. Post #781
    >implications unpleasant
    June 2008
    10,845 Posts
    $90 is nothing for boots. Most I've seen go for $150+ Go for it, find a local seller and try them on. If they're really that good and they're only $90 I can't think of a reason not to. Remember, airsoft isn't the only thing you can use boots for.
    Try telling that to my parents. They are paying for it since its my birthday and thats way over what they want to pay.

Edited:

I'm not Codemoney vv

22. Post #782
    No such thing as overkill.
    January 2007
    7,761 Posts
    Uh, the jungle boots I got a year or so ago cost me $25 and with the addition of some insoles (like, $10 at most) are comfortable and don't show any signs of damage despite heavy use. I don't think you waste money by getting $100+ boots, but spending that much is by no means a necessity.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

23. Post #783
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    11,887 Posts
    New WE G36 Parts. Top Rail= Want. Adjustable stock = Not sure if want.

Oh hey it's that stock I posted on the tactilol thread awhile back

As for the top rail, they sell it for the sl8?

24. Post #784
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    3,757 Posts
    Yeah problem is that top SL8 rail (RS) costs something like $100-$150.

25. Post #785
    April 2008
    548 Posts
    KWA SR7 Devgru & taticool accessories
    Summer Flightsuit
    Mich 2000
    Oakley boots
    Eagle industries plate carrier & pouches (TMC)
    some goggles
    Matrix brassguard (bat style)
    Multicam lowers (The ones with the kneepads in them)
    Matching socks & underwear ("Do these come in snake scale brown?")

26. Post #786
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    11,887 Posts
    Yeah problem is that top SL8 rail (RS) costs something like $100-$150.
    Rails cost that much anyway unless WE is offering it for a super cheap price?

I want the g36a2 carry handle with the zeiss rsa sight (with the rubber cover)

27. Post #787
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    3,757 Posts
    G36 scope rails for airsoft don't cost $100+, got my STAR rail for $50. Handguard RIS systems, different story.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

28. Post #788
    August 2008
    931 Posts
    Well i've been pondering over various MP5s or that G&G UMP, then I saw this today while looking for diagrams for a better SW-AB-LONG mosfet.

http://www.awsairsoft.com/scorpion

Totally buying that right now. I know they sell some similar mosfets on airsoftgi, but by god these are 100 times more amazing! I get a semi over brilliantly desgined electronics like these. Selective ROF, Burst mode, LITTLE SENSOR THIGNYS! And then the DMR mode with precocking that pulls the piston back after every shot... Oh I think this is just pure awesome. This is far beyond what I had even considered building. It also has a hop up tracer thingy, charging handle and bolt catch sensors. Just like the systema PTW. You could stick this in an echo1 and have the same functionality as a PTW for $1000 less. Actually I think this is better than the PTW system looking at the features.

He doesn't have them yet, but he's making AMMO COUNTER DISPLAYS THAT PLUG IN! I am so excite! If it works as well as it says it does, Im going to put these in all my guns.

:flashfap:

29. Post #789
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    17,851 Posts
    No, no. I was thinking about Code, and knowing the Geardo he is, would actually want a real one. I personally wouldn't buy one for loading BB's in, because of how shoddy it can be. But there are real life applications for it. Somehow.
    This is a week late, but I said it right there in the post I wanted to put lead in it to weight it down, not BB's. It's a $10 replica of an IR beacon, I don't want or need a real one.

I buy Chinese shit when I can help it. All the time.

30. Post #790
    August 2008
    931 Posts
    You purposely weight yourself down in an airsoft game...

31. Post #791
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    17,851 Posts
    The entire reason I wanted it, as explained in that post as well I believe is to act as a counter balance for a replica NVG set since a plastic/fiberglass helmet with a relatively heavy NVG on the front will tip forward you need something to weigh down the back so it doesn't keep sinking and being a pain in your dick.

Edited:

They do it on the real helmets. There is literally a block of lead in that bag.

32. Post #792
    August 2008
    931 Posts
    "replica NVG"

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

33. Post #793
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    17,851 Posts
    Again, we should reference the last post. The replica NVG's in question have zoom, so it's pretty useful for identifying players from across the field which has always been a pain in the ass. That aside, I think they look cool.

34. Post #794
    tactical bulgarian butt buster
    October 2009
    1,371 Posts
    The entire reason I wanted it, as explained in that post as well I believe is to act as a counter balance for a replica NVG set since a plastic/fiberglass helmet with a relatively heavy NVG on the front will tip forward you need something to weigh down the back so it doesn't keep sinking and being a pain in your dick.

Edited:

oh shit, thats a pretty sweet idea. i should do this now since my helmet tips foward alot after im done sprinting from cover to cover

also purchasing this mid july http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_inf...oducts_id=8224

and does anybody here know where i can find a osprey plate carrier authentic or not.. price doesnt matter

Edited:

also preferbly in MTP pattern

Edited:

nvm found a 56 pounds MTP osprey plate carrier http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Multicam-MTP-a...#ht_500wt_1156

Edited:

oh shit didnt see the end date.. nvm

35. Post #795
    April 2009
    1,235 Posts
    For the Osprey vest go to flecktarn http://www.flecktarn.co.uk/dppcv4ua.html

36. Post #796
    tactical bulgarian butt buster
    October 2009
    1,371 Posts
    thanks but i need it in MTP

37. Post #797
    December 2010
    678 Posts
    its illegal to sell mtp

sorry sucker

38. Post #798
    NEO 卐 NAZI HERO <3
    September 2009
    3,875 Posts
    i could hook you up with some man

needin your mtp fix?

39. Post #799
    December 2010
    678 Posts
    actually ebay has mtp uniforms

Edited:

just search mtp

still illegal though, and it's relatively rare because uk forces are still phasing it out

40. Post #800
    Oh no, what have I done!
    November 2007
    21,327 Posts

Edited:

Tactical sandpaper?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)