1. Post #1
    March 2011
    60 Posts
    I need a hitman system for hitmen. They'll press F4 and a dialog box will popup next to the main F4 window.
    I need it to list all the players and when someone wants to place a hit, they'll click the person and pay the bounty (user can set how much they want). Then the hitman will get a notification and they'll either accept or decline. If they accept the money will be deposited to them when they kill the person. If they die, the hit goes away and the money is returned.

I am willing to pay.

Add me on steam:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/InsaneMPGH
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Fight for justice, fight for Manning and Snowden.
    April 2010
    2,580 Posts
    Pay how much?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Faroe Islands Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    March 2011
    60 Posts
    Pay how much?
    Depends on what you are asking. I don't plan to release what you code for me and It will be private (unless you want to release it for some reason). I'll do as you say with it accordingly.
    If you can do it I'd please ask you to contact me my steam page is above. Thank you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    March 2011
    60 Posts
    Request fulfilled. Can close the thread.

5. Post #5
    April 2011
    23 Posts
    Could i get a hold on this LUA Code ?

6. Post #6
    April 2011
    137 Posts
    There is soemthing like this on garrysmod.org

Darkrp though :L
    http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=119796
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    March 2011
    60 Posts
    LOL Thats it, actually.

8. Post #8
    April 2010
    254 Posts
    LOL Thats it, actually.
    Please don't say then that you paid for something which someone stole and probably tried to say they made themself (If it was stolen that is)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    March 2011
    60 Posts
    Please don't say then that you paid for something which someone stole and probably tried to say they made themself (If it was stolen that is)
    I didn't pay for it.

10. Post #10

October 2011
    64 Posts
    Yeah but the file isn't there anymore, please reupload someone! :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Late Late x 6Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

11. Post #11

May 2011
    53 Posts
    Yeah but the file isn't there anymore, please reupload someone! :(
    Way to bump a year old thread mate.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    December 2011
    33 Posts
    There is soemthing like this on garrysmod.org

Darkrp though :L
    http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=119796
    Rip

13. Post #13
    December 2010
    371 Posts
    I was actually looking for this awhile ago, I must be going crazy from all that DarkRP...