1. Post #1
    February 2011
    976 Posts
    you are Pete you dont remember much but you live in an odd world where everything is made to jump and run on find out where this is who you are and whats going on, through Parkour (if you dont know what that is watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GpOroM0g80 awsome movie btw i recommend it for its action, plot not so much)
    i will try to update as much as possible forgive my shitty art i will improve i promise

lets start out easy your are running a crate is in your way what do you do
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #2

September 2010
    267 Posts
    Why am I running at a crate? Dodge it. After all this is PARKOUR Peat, not freerun fred.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 14Agree Agree x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    January 2008
    2,339 Posts
    Why am I running at a crate? Dodge it. After all this is PARKOUR Peat, not freerun fred.

4. Post #4
    February 2011
    976 Posts
    Parkour is getting from point a to point b in the most efficient way so this time that works other times you will need to do some freerunning type things in other to scale vertical walls and such

5. Post #5
    March 2011
    823 Posts
    Using all your might, kick the crate to find Mushrooms in there
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    January 2008
    2,339 Posts
    Can we run around the walls?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

7. Post #7
    Fuarrrrkin sexier than zeez bruh
    March 2011
    1,769 Posts
    do a backflip wallrun 360combokick kong off the box and keep running.

8. Post #8
    February 2011
    976 Posts
    Can we run around the walls?
    you can try but it wont get you anywhere

9. Post #9
    January 2008
    2,339 Posts
    okay, jump over the box

10. Post #10
    February 2011
    976 Posts

you start to kick the box you may not be super strong but you dont feel a thing...interesting
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

11. Post #11
    August 2009
    912 Posts
    I like how you make it GIF.

12. Post #12
    March 2011
    30 Posts
    do a super cool flip over it and keep running

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    3,077 Posts
    Swear at it and threaten to cut it's mother.

14. Post #14
    June 2010
    1,927 Posts
    You are the box.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Winner Winner x 10Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    March 2011
    113 Posts
    take out your penor and use it as a sword
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    January 2008
    2,339 Posts
    take out your penor and use it as a sword

17. Post #17
    March 2011
    113 Posts
    you get a gold coin!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 14Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

18. Post #18
    January 2010
    303 Posts
    run at the crate and do forward flip over it

19. Post #19

October 2009
    383 Posts
    You are the box.

20. Post #20
    February 2011
    976 Posts

you jump over the box you see two walls in front of you why is one floating?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

21. Post #21
    January 2010
    303 Posts
    slide under one and do back and forward flips, cling to the side, then let go

Edited:

if you want to know where i get these ideas it's this wiki http://brink.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    2,419 Posts
    grab the floating wall, wallrun

23. Post #23
    Paid for a title.
    June 2005
    6,175 Posts
    We never said "jump" after you posted the last update.
    Fuck this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    12,341 Posts
    You didn't really jump over, you just kind of crouched and it moved under you

25. Post #25
    February 2011
    976 Posts
    You didn't really jump over, you just kind of crouched and it moved under you
    its just the way i animated it ill try to do better in the future

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2009
    5,901 Posts
    If you're new to this animation thing (And I think you are) Try out pivot, it's an easy way to get into this sort of thing.

Pivot can do shit like this:
    And you can use sprites if you wish to make something involving you made in paint, which is why I use it to make animations here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

27. Post #27
    February 2011
    976 Posts
    If you're new to this animation thing (And I think you are) Try out pivot, it's an easy way to get into this sort of thing.

Pivot can do shit like this:
    And you can use sprites if you wish to make something involving you made in paint, which is why I use it to make animations here.
    ive used pivot before but ive not found out how to import sprites :( ill work on it and this next animation is still the bullshit method maybe the last if i can get sprites to work

you wall run vertically (sorry if you meant horizontally)
    the next screen
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    July 2009
    2,257 Posts
    jump to the next block, but bump your head on the edge and fall down because you couldn't make it.

29. Post #29
    February 2011
    976 Posts
    jump to the next block, but bump your head on the edge and fall down because you couldn't make it.
    i think anybody with the lest bit of strength could jump and at least grab onto the ledge, unless you were to trip...

30. Post #30
    July 2009
    2,257 Posts
    tripping is fine.

31. Post #31
    November 2009
    3,694 Posts
    - Download Pivot 3.0.
    - Save sprite as .bmp.
    - Open Piv 3.0.
    - Go to, "file".
    - Hit, "Load sprite".
    - Animate.

(:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Late Late x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    February 2011
    976 Posts
    -snip-

33. Post #33
    January 2010
    303 Posts
    jump, land, cheer, simples

34. Post #34
    February 2011
    976 Posts
    you realize youve had an upgrade in animation to celebrate you do a dance(you cant dance very well)

Edited:

you jump, clear the gap and celebrate your victory
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Winner Winner x 10 (list)

35. Post #35
    March 2011
    823 Posts
    Moonwalk towards the right :D

36. Post #36

September 2010
    267 Posts
    Then booty dance like a playa yo! Cause you wear yo sunglasses at night!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    August 2010
    1,583 Posts
    So is there anything else to this interactive? It's just us telling you to jump or dodge or slide? Not a very interesting interactive personally. Unless Pete gets caught up in a government conspiracy and he must slide and jump to escape the forces of evil through puzzles, rhythm games, and pure action.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    February 2011
    976 Posts
    -snip-

39. Post #39
    March 2011
    823 Posts
    I have to agree, it would be cool if you reach the finish, and then something like TRAINING SEQUENCE COMPLETE!!! You could build a story from there (you are a secret agent training for the CIA)

40. Post #40
    February 2011
    976 Posts
    You Begin you Booty dance for you wear your sunglasses at night and other things of that nature but your interrupted by a man talking into an ear piece saying "I've found him!"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)