1. Post #481
    I make awesome maps that never see the light of day
    January 2007
    7,412 Posts
    Well, you should only make small accessable buildings. And rest should be unaccessable.

2. Post #482
    Ask about my EBOLA fetish
    February 2010
    12,433 Posts
    Well, you should only make small accessable buildings. And rest should be unaccessable.
    What I was planning anyway.

3. Post #483
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    1,053 Posts
    That texture on the side of the ramps is definitely the right style, but IMO you should edit the colour to be a bit more blue and desatured, so it fits with the road.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

4. Post #484
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    4,936 Posts
    This looks like a really nice map.

Too bad no one will use it because everyone is obsessed with downtown for some reason.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

5. Post #485
    February 2010
    12,433 Posts
    Worked on the rest of the highway, and started my first gas station    ever   

Edited:

6253/8192
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 6Winner Winner x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

6. Post #486
    January 2012
    605 Posts
    THIS MAP. Y U NO RELEASE?. Also, I think I've been to the same Comprehensive school as 1 of Osku's relatives...his cousin or some shit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 17Informative Informative x 1 (list)

7. Post #487
    January 2007
    7,412 Posts
    Wtf?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

8. Post #488
    January 2012
    605 Posts

Juho Hokka?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 11 (list)

9. Post #489
    January 2007
    7,412 Posts
    Lol, that one.
    (My last name is not Hokka.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Finland Show Events Useful Useful x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

10. Post #490
    January 2012
    605 Posts
    Thought that.

11. Post #491
    November 2010
    2,918 Posts
    THIS MAP. Y U NO RELEASE?
    Because it's not finished yet, obviously. Be patient.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

12. Post #492
    Any tracks?

13. Post #493
    February 2010
    12,433 Posts
    Any tracks?
    Just Metro.

Fuck you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 14 (list)

14. Post #494
    My title is now officially the answer to train-related questions that respond with no usable tracks.

Edited:

Clicking my title will also reveal what will happen. The woman represents something you'll never get, the injector thing at the front represents anal rape for your disobedience.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

15. Post #495
    March 2009
    564 Posts
    That corner where the two parking spots intersect should be grass and plants or something.
    I also don't think the building should intersect the retaining wall of the highway, that seems weird as well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

16. Post #496
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    10,792 Posts
    You should add a door on the side of the station facing the road.

17. Post #497
    Replace a few of the parking spots with a washer. Some gas stations here have a car wash station or a small area that you use a hose and clean your car with.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

18. Post #498
    March 2009
    564 Posts
    If the washer and the grass both are weighed in terms of resources, and it's assumed washer > grass plot, how badly do you want the washer?

19. Post #499
    Well it looks better than a fucking grass plot any day. It'd be better if the washer was taking up the corner and the spots on the left because some require some room unless you're willing to map more space for a washer.

20. Post #500
    February 2010
    12,433 Posts
    Well it looks better than a fucking grass plot any day. It'd be better if the washer was taking up the corner and the spots on the left because some require some room unless you're willing to map more space for a washer.
    except i only have like 1800 brushes left

21. Post #501
    Really, really, really, really likes parrots and water caustics. Also, hates titles.
    March 2009
    11,686 Posts
    use propper idiot
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 15Funny Funny x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

22. Post #502
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    3,612 Posts
    use propper idiot
    learn manners moron
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 13 (list)

23. Post #503
    March 2009
    564 Posts
    I believe most of the forum could benefit from that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Zing Zing x 3 (list)

24. Post #504
    February 2010
    12,433 Posts
    use propper idiot
    rude
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Friendly Friendly x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

25. Post #505
    March 2009
    564 Posts
    Regardless not all gas stations have washers, it'll live.
    On different not is there anyway you could make the building more interesting? The front is flat, maybe give the corner a slant?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

26. Post #506
    February 2010
    12,433 Posts
    Sorry about the lack of updates.

I've got some pretty big changes going on in my life, it might take a week or so to get me back on track; but school and mapping are still some of my biggest priorities.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4Informative Informative x 1 (list)

27. Post #507
    February 2010
    12,433 Posts
    I did this nice dual setup though, at least I can enjoy it on my desk while I still can.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly x 3Dumb x 1Informative x 1Mapping King x 1Late x 1 (list)

28. Post #508
    Ye-ee-es.

Continue, my son.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Professional x64 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 2 (list)

29. Post #509
    January 2007
    7,412 Posts
    Hopefully you're not toying with creation kit, like me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

30. Post #510
    August 2010
    27 Posts
    so when the map gets a new update because its already 5 weeks ago
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9 (list)

31. Post #511
    February 2010
    12,433 Posts
    so when the map gets a new update because its already 5 weeks ago
    Possibly when I'm done dealing with the loss of my home mortgage and moving?

I appreciate your concern. Thanks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 6 (list)

32. Post #512
    August 2010
    27 Posts
    Im sorry, just dont want to have this map ending because this map look so awesome
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

33. Post #513
    February 2010
    12,433 Posts
    Im sorry, just dont want to have this map ending because this map look so awesome
    It's been a week.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

34. Post #514
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,556 Posts
    if you care that much do it yourself
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

35. Post #515
    ovi
    August 2005
    74 Posts
    I love all the Textures and Models. I wish I could do that too.
    Also mapping with 2 screens is just epic. :]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #516
    February 2010
    12,433 Posts
    I realized that this place doesn't have enough residential

so ill make a couple buildings, but not big

Edited:

and because some people are impatient,

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Mapping King Mapping King x 1 (list)

37. Post #517
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    10,792 Posts
    Take your time, a good map is better than a rushed out map.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 3Zing Zing x 1 (list)

38. Post #518
    January 2007
    7,412 Posts
    Still working on this?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

39. Post #519
    March 2010
    1,078 Posts
    Still working on this?
    I think I remember GameDev posting on another thread that he was still working on this, albeit in very small text.

40. Post #520
    February 2010
    12,433 Posts
    hammer shots sue me

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3Winner Winner x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Mapping King Mapping King x 1 (list)