1. Post #761
    June 2008
    5,289 Posts
    Nah, keep the first one, you look extremely canadian.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #762
    June 2008
    5,289 Posts

Guess Who

EDIT: um am I missing something here, that was supposed to automerge
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

3. Post #763
    mrawr~
    November 2009
    3,633 Posts
    John Flansburgh?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

4. Post #764
    June 2008
    5,289 Posts
    yep
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

5. Post #765
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    19,168 Posts
    Fuck yeah, Vindicare!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

6. Post #766
    January 2009
    240 Posts

I'm torn between my basic skin and my winter one. I just don't know if the winter one is good enough.
    Added scarf
    I think I prefer the winter one.
    Nah, keep the first one, you look extremely canadian.
    I've decided to use this one:

Till Christmas is over.

Thanks for helping me settel that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Ireland Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

7. Post #767
    Blue Member?
    October 2010
    7,642 Posts
    'Sup the Enclave's here to take care of the Ghouls , Brotherhood and Bronies.

comparison down below
    can i have this skin?

8. Post #768
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    8,399 Posts
    It's me.
    As a Minecraft character.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

9. Post #769
    June 2008
    5,289 Posts

Making a set of Pig Villager skins, this is to replace the ones that live in the big houses
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4Winner Winner x 2 (list)

10. Post #770
    June 2008
    5,289 Posts

These are the soldiers, based on depictions of armour worn by the ancient romans in battle
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

11. Post #771
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    3,704 Posts

These are the soldiers, based on depictions of armour worn by the ancient romans in battle
    Bloody awesome, too bad it won't really fit the villager model. Would've loved to see these on actual villagers
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 3Winner Winner x 2 (list)

12. Post #772
    September 2010
    6,645 Posts

Would you mind posting just the armor from that skin? Because I'd like to see how it fits on some other skins.

13. Post #773
    January 2009
    240 Posts
    Some more of my skins.

Tommy Vercetti

Armoured vault dweller

Kyle Katarn

Frank West

Claude from Gta 3

Feedback please.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Ireland Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4 (list)

14. Post #774
    Blue Member?
    October 2010
    7,642 Posts
    nice job
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

15. Post #775
    Got minecraft yesterday, made my first skin. Hitler in a pink thong. I took extra care on the butt cheeks.
    Can someone be awesome and link me to a place where I can show a turn table of it? I went into extra detail on the armpit hair and made some damn nice side burn fades that this image just doesnt do it justice.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Useful Useful x 1 (list)

16. Post #776
    May 2011
    100 Posts
    The one I posted earlier is pretty close to the effect you're looking for. If you want I can post the .png so you can edit it to your liking.

17. Post #777
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,322 Posts
    Would anybody be so kind as to make me a fire wizard skin? A wizard with pale blue eyes, white-grey hair and bear and a red or brown robe. Something to make him look firey.

18. Post #778
    September 2010
    6,645 Posts
    Would anybody be so kind as to make me a fire wizard skin? A wizard with pale blue eyes, white-grey hair and bear and a red or brown robe. Something to make him look firey.
    I can try, I guess.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

19. Post #779
    March 2010
    20 Posts
    get bent
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Germany Show Events Informative Informative x 2Artistic Artistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #780
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,322 Posts
    I can try, I guess.
    Thanks, anything is better than what I tried.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

21. Post #781
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    5,928 Posts

Good / Bad?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

22. Post #782
    September 2011
    957 Posts
    I just finished up this "Namredne" skin for the Enderman:

[DOWNLOAD IT]

(It's white instead of black)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 11 (list)

23. Post #783
    A cardboard cut-out of a man.
    March 2007
    13,603 Posts
    looks purple
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

24. Post #784
    September 2011
    957 Posts
    looks purple
    That's my fault for taking the screenshot at night. >_<
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

25. Post #785
    January 2011
    1,224 Posts

Problem
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Winner Winner x 6Funny Funny x 1 (list)

26. Post #786
    September 2010
    6,645 Posts
    That's a curious case of armhead.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

27. Post #787
    December 2011
    2 Posts

Good / Bad?
    I think it looks great. It would be cool if the shield was on his back.

28. Post #788
    I LOVE NAZIS
    June 2011
    4,517 Posts
    I just finished up this "Namredne" skin for the Enderman:

[DOWNLOAD IT]

(It's white instead of black)
    did you really just post it twice?

29. Post #789
    October 2010
    538 Posts
    did you really just post it twice?
    Actually, three times.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

30. Post #790
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    4,021 Posts

That, is my artistic ability, I'm waiting on a jacket, at which point it is obtained, I will model myself, and make a real skin of myself.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

31. Post #791
    I LOVE NAZIS
    June 2011
    4,517 Posts

GET ON THE GROUND, NOW.

Edited:

also the site mirrors the front legs the wrong way,the skin looks fine ingame.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

32. Post #792
    November 2010
    1,248 Posts

GET ON THE GROUND, NOW.

Edited:

also the site mirrors the front legs the wrong way,the skin looks fine ingame.
    combine children's entertainer
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

33. Post #793
    May 2010
    225 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

34. Post #794
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    2,599 Posts

Minicraft Steve!

I call him Frank.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

35. Post #795
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    19,168 Posts
    I reckon the thread warrants a bump so we don't get an identical one later on, so I'll post the skin I made for a map:

It's based off of Phil from Penumbra. For comparison:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Winner Winner x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

36. Post #796
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    3,724 Posts
    I made a PSD for those who use photoshop, it includes everything (using the default skin, besides the hat) in a group. I find it makes it easier if you use photoshop with this template.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/49872993/charlayout.psd

37. Post #797
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    3,724 Posts
    Also, made my first skin, based off the skin on page 19.

Had to use tinypic because authorization for zscreen on imgur is down.

fucking automerge
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

38. Post #798
    January 2009
    240 Posts
    Also, made my first skin, based off the skin on page 19.

Had to use tinypic because authorization for zscreen on imgur is down.

Heh, you remade my skin! I'm flatterd!

39. Post #799
    August 2011
    606 Posts
    I'll rate someone winner if they guess who these two persons are:

Also: I'll post the skin itself if someones interested.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

40. Post #800
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    11,866 Posts
    I'll rate someone winner if they guess who these two persons are:

Also: I'll post the skin itself if someones interested.
    Wow. Little noise or texture on the fur/feathers and those would be fucking incredible.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)