1. Post #441
    November 2009
    3,695 Posts
    Blargtastic's Badass Level: There is no such number to tell us. It is simply too large.

AwkwardMoment's Badass Level: It's gettin there. :3

My viewers Badass Level: Does it matter? You're all amazing. :D

Edited:

Guise... I just realized. :l
    We're at 440 posts. D:

We're at 1/11 of another autolock. :3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

2. Post #442
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    3,078 Posts
    Shoot Metei in the head about 4 times to make sure he'll never wake up again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

3. Post #443
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    1,041 Posts
    Slice Metei's head off and drop it out the window, then threaten the president that the same will happen to him if he doesn't cooperate.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #444
    March 2011
    294 Posts
    Can we question Metei since he's not dead yet? He's already died 3 times now I think, doubt he wants to again
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

5. Post #445
    November 2010
    1,162 Posts
    Ask were your equipment is.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #446
    April 2011
    2 Posts
    Dangle him out of a window, holding onto his legs while saying, "last chance to spill your guts, bitch".

(Obviously take the blindfold off so he can see the potential splatter-zone that his body would be landing on)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #447
    April 2011
    65 Posts
    To all 'Window' request posters, I ask thee one simple question:

What damned window?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Zing Zing x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #448
    April 2011
    16 Posts
    kill the presedent
    then destroy both bodies so "the weird name thing that revives people" doesnt work
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #449
    April 2011
    39 Posts
    I suggest that you shoot the prez first in the hands, then the kneecaps, then the shoulder. Next, use a knife on his pressure points until he complies
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #450
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    4,905 Posts
    Keep him alive, we may need him as a human shield to get out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

11. Post #451
    December 2009
    39 Posts
    i agree with winters.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

12. Post #452
    April 2011
    16 Posts
    Keep him alive, we may need him as a human sheild to get out.
    actualy they could shoot through him and then bring him back to life

destroy Metei's body so he carnt be brought back to life
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #453
    March 2011
    294 Posts
    Ask about Dyunis, make sure they never revived him...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

14. Post #454
    April 2011
    16 Posts
    Ask about Dyunis, make sure they never revived him...
    they carnt he got blown up and his head cut off
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events

15. Post #455
    March 2011
    294 Posts
    they carnt he got blown up and his head cut off
    So you know for a fact that there is absolute 0% chance of C&A reviving him? Weren't people also sure that burying Metei would be enough to make sure he never returned? I think it's possible, even if not likely, that Dyunis could be alive
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events

16. Post #456
    March 2011
    765 Posts
    Ask David for your equipment,then (if you have a knife) cut their heads off so no one can revive them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Slovenia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

17. Post #457
    March 2011
    765 Posts
    Got a better idea,AwkwardMoment?

I mean what are you all thinking of...reviving them again? OK and they will betray you again as always (you cant make angels out of the devils)

Keep him alive, we may need him as a human sheild to get out
    Their bullets will cut him through like soft cheese. XD

Unless your thinking of taking him as a hostage to get someplace safe...Might as well work :/
    Agree?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Slovenia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

18. Post #458
    November 2009
    3,695 Posts
    @PeterPeterPet: Read the PM I sent you if you haven't already.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events

19. Post #459
    April 2011
    4 Posts
    cut metei into pieces with your combat knife so he is dead perminantly

20. Post #460
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    4,905 Posts
    Their bullets will cut him through like soft cheese. XD
    Well it depends on what type round they are using. If they are using FMJ fuck yeah it will cut through an unarmored target but hollow point will most likely slow to a stop or to the point where it is not deadly before going through. Beside a human body is better shielding then nothing and he probably has some sort of vest on, he is the president!

Also ask him where Sarah is and if he does not respond say "you will put a hole in his sack so wide his balls will roll out."

21. Post #461
    March 2011
    765 Posts
    Well it depends on what type round they are using. If they are using FMJ fuck yeah it will cut through an unarmored target but hollow point will most likely slow to a stop or to the point where it is not deadly before going through. Beside a human body is better shielding then nothing and he probably has some sort of vest on, he is the president!
    I know what are you thinking,but let me say that in another way.

thinking of threatening others that you will shoot him if they dont put their guns down is a successful way ( yes the hostage is the president after all :3 )

Thinking of running somewhere while holding him as cover is an epic fail way. (their standard firepower must be at least as much as the AK-47 this year)
    And dont forget,you will be probably outnumbered with C&A troops and possibly snipers from distance 2.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Slovenia Show Events

22. Post #462
    April 2011
    293 Posts
    Wow. I missed a lot. GO DAVID!
    Just have to think though... "Metei... worked on you once, shame on us, worked on you twice... Think you would learn dumbass."
    I think we should drag the president with us, as 1) a shield/hostage, and 2) in case there's any doors requiring DNA pads or id codes, which he surely keeps on him.
    Also, going with most everyone's suggestions: slice and dice Metei. Hell, take his skull to boot. That should at least keep them busy trying to figure out "How heal headless Vitae?? whatdo"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

23. Post #463
    April 2011
    417 Posts
    Hey guys i have an idea or two :D
    1. oh if i woud be here earlyer (stupid school) i woud have a "morethanaonelinerforyou" that woud go as this
    back when nexus was still chambered and the president said to him that he was yust folowing orders
    my reply "oh yeah well shoot the president david cuz ime your superrior/boss/anything related
    2. Put our backstabbing mutherfucker in that "staisis" thing and let's make him move witch will destroi him according to what the president said
    3. get a knive (its optional for his part :) )and ask the president thease questions : Where is Sarah. if he doesn't reply tell him that he will have one less testicle. if he won't cooperate then "rub" the knive at his face while cutting him a little. If still doesn't cooperate then kick him in the nuts and put the knive at it too and start slowly cutting it . He shoud cooperate
    if still not (witch i doubt) make him eat them :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Slovakia Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

24. Post #464
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    4,905 Posts
    And dont forget,you will be probably outnumbered with C&A troops and possibly snipers from distance 2.
    I see your point but considering we are indoors I highly doubt we can be flanked and or sniped especially with their president as our little meat shield. And I don't see why we can't hold him hostage while also using him a shield.

25. Post #465
    April 2011
    293 Posts
    Hey guys i have an idea or two :D
    1. oh if i woud be here earlyer (stupid school) i woud have a "morethanaonelinerforyou" that woud go as this
    back when nexus was still chambered and the president said to him that he was yust folowing orders
    my reply "oh yeah well shoot the president david cuz ime your superrior/boss/anything related
    2. Put our backstabbing mutherfucker in that "staisis" thing and let's make him move witch will destroi him according to what the president said
    3. get a knive (its optional for his part :) )and ask the president thease questions : Where is Sarah. if he doesn't reply tell him that he will have one less testicle. if he won't cooperate then "rub" the knive at his face while cutting him a little. If still doesn't cooperate then kick him in the nuts and put the knive at it too and start slowly cutting it . He shoud cooperate
    if still not (witch i doubt) make him eat them :D
    ^That part. Although, if he's stuck in there, can't anyone else just kinda... get him out?
    Good thinking though. Maybe we can do that, then sabotage the system... *cut wire cut wire*
    IDK, sounds okay in theory, but in practice? Maybe.

Edited:
    More specifically, how are we going to move him? If we stick our hands in there, or anything for that matter, that counts as moving, and that object that is moving goes poof before we can move him. Maybe we can cut him up then stick him in there... hurr...

26. Post #466
    April 2011
    65 Posts
    My ideas, compiled with some of the others'

1) Stick Metei in the chamber you were in.
    2) Use the sight on the gun to claw at the president's eye, trying to remove it. Not only is this going to be extremely hard, but painful, and frightening. All while asking him the following questions:

"Where is Sarah?"
    "What have you done to her?"
    "Where are my things?"
    "What are the weaknesses of the other Vitae Projects?"
    "Do you have children? A wife? Because if you do, you're going to answer my questions. You see, I'm in a rather bad mood, lately... friends have betrayed me, and died, and, well... I'm going a little crazy. I might just... snap... and, you wouldn't want that. Your family certainly won't want that. You won't believe what I'm able to do with a mesh of barbed wire, a car battery, and salt."

3) Once all information is gathered, knock him out and use him as a human shield.
    4) Explain to any angelic powers that may be listening that you would never actually do that to his family.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

27. Post #467
    April 2011
    417 Posts
    ^That part. Although, if he's stuck in there, can't anyone else just kinda... get him out?
    Good thinking though. Maybe we can do that, then sabotage the system... *cut wire cut wire*
    IDK, sounds okay in theory, but in practice? Maybe.

Edited:
    More specifically, how are we going to move him? If we stick our hands in there, or anything for that matter, that counts as moving, and that object that is moving goes poof before we can move him. Maybe we can cut him up then stick him in there... hurr...
    Well by moving him i tought of shooting him somwhere (or giving him and epileptic seisure) where it hurts then trow hin in the....oh i got a better one put i knive in him and then trow him inside he will try and pull the knive out no?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Slovakia Show Events

28. Post #468
    April 2011
    65 Posts
    Well by moving him i tought of shooting him somwhere (or giving him and epileptic seisure) where it hurts then trow hin in the....oh i got a better one put i knive in him and then trow him inside he will try and pull the knive out no?
    There's no knife around.

29. Post #469
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    4,905 Posts
    Oh thank god, finally another competent poster! Thank you Awkwardmoment.

30. Post #470
    April 2011
    417 Posts
    There's no knife around.
    oh yeah ....fu*k

Edited:

Well then people (sorry for makin some stupid decisions) I'l say my ideas correctly
    1:Search metei, kick him in the nuts, put him in "staisis" and sabotage/shoot at/smash the controlls
    2:Ask the president questions like : Where is Sarah? Where is my stuff? Where are we? Where is the way out? and of course. Are you realy the president?
    3: If he's not cooperating then threat him by : killing him,shooting his eyes out, kicking his nuts off etc
    4:Use hin as a human shield and a "free pass" aka they won't shoot at you if you have him hostage.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Slovakia Show Events

31. Post #471
    March 2011
    765 Posts
    There's no knife around.
    Doesnt David got a battle knife we gave him a while ago?

I see your point but considering we are indoors I highly doubt we can be flanked and or sniped especially with their president as our little meat shield..
    C&A base is not a camp house.

32. Post #472
    March 2011
    823 Posts
    Wow, I leave to school and I come back with this awesome stuff. Beat the president until he tells us his plans.

33. Post #473
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    4,905 Posts
    Wow, I leave to school and I come back.
    I check facepunch IN school. :smug:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

34. Post #474
    August 2010
    1,587 Posts
    Just a suggestion, shouldn't the president be lying on the ground considering both his kneecaps have been shot off. Also keep interrogating him and use the magic sword to mutilate Metai's corpse so vitae can't revive him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

35. Post #475
    March 2011
    259 Posts
    Tell the president that he better start talking or else he'll have his nuts blown off.

36. Post #476
    March 2011
    765 Posts
    Tell the president that he better start talking or else he'll have his nuts blown off.
    *sigh* What can he tell us,the only thing he knows is himself,his troops and that he wants to kill us. :(

37. Post #477
    March 2011
    259 Posts
    *sigh* What can he tell us,the only thing he knows is himself,his troops and that he wants to kill us. :(
    You have a point. Welp, demand his I.D and clothes and waste his sorry ass.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #478
    March 2011
    765 Posts
    You have a point. Welp, demand his I.D and clothes and waste his sorry ass.
    Finally someone who remembers our primary mission. :D

39. Post #479
    November 2009
    3,695 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

40. Post #480
    March 2011
    12 Posts
    Is anyone else getting tired of his attitude and NOT killing him?