1. Post #481
    March 2011
    765 Posts
    Its no use to us (unless ve convince him to Surrender whole C&A) so kill him.

Edit: cant someone come to him and stole his ID card,clothes and other stuff he has in his pockets?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Slovenia Show Events

2. Post #482
    March 2011
    259 Posts
    Finally someone who remembers our primary mission. :D
    I've always had it in mind, I just want to have some fun in between, know what I'm sayin'?

Edited:

AH AH AH, don't shoot him, we need that ammo and the noise will most likely nab someone's attention.

Also, twist Metei's head a full 360 if you can or at least do the same to him.

We're most likely deep in shit so after wasting those two, DON THE PRESIDENTIAL ATTIRE and walk outta that bitch like nobody's business.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

3. Post #483
    August 2010
    1,585 Posts
    Ok heres a couple of ideas. Perhaps we can use him as a human shield to get through the massive swarm of guards in the base or just shoot him and take his stuff and fight our way to the vitae projects.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

4. Post #484
    March 2011
    765 Posts
    AH AH AH, don't shoot him, we need that ammo and the noise will most likely nab someone's attention.

Also, twist Metei's head a full 360 if you can or at least do the same to him.

We're most likely deep in shit so after wasting those two, DON THE PRESIDENTIAL ATTIRE and walk outta that bitch like nobody's business.
    I LIKE YUR THINKING MA MAN,YUR A WARHERO >:D

5. Post #485
    March 2011
    823 Posts
    Dude, he's the fucking president. You know how valuable he is? He's the president of the strongest military of the world. If we could take his power, imagine what we could do... So yeah, we want his ID card, and access to everything. We also want to be the new president. If he does not comply his balls can expect some crushing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #486

March 2011
    118 Posts
    Damn he know we need him. sooo what we are going to do?
    kill him and travel indoors outnumbered by C&A find sarah and etc...
    or torture him keep him alive as a meatshield(this may not happen, the deus ex machina called rovar said that they might not care and will kill us insight.)
    whatever total priority.
    1.kill or torture or whatever you guys think. take his ID,his finger(take something to cut, we never know what kind of doors we might find) his eye(Resident evil 4 anyone?)
    2.find sarah.
    3.find our things.
    4.alternative:find and kill the true president(if this one is a fake lol)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Brazil Show Events

7. Post #487
    April 2011
    43 Posts
    well then...ask David to hold him while you take his clothes of(and I.D ofcourse)..after all the main character is homosexual....oh yea and I agree with MSirOctaviusBR so just kill him by snapping his neck
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Serbia Show Events

8. Post #488
    March 2011
    765 Posts
    Dude, he's the fucking president. You know how valuable he is? He's the president of the strongest military of the world. If we could take his power, imagine what we could do... So yeah, we want his ID card, and access to everything. We also want to be the new president. If he does not comply his balls can expect some crushing.
    the president is a bitch,he doesnt want to give a shit about giving stuff to us,so theres no point asking him anything...waste him and took his ID card,we have nothing to lose at this point.

I bet they have a computer communicate network room,so you know what to do with it. ;)

9. Post #489
    November 2009
    3,695 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events

10. Post #490
    Fuarrrrkin sexier than zeez bruh
    March 2011
    1,772 Posts
    Kill him.

25,000 men are ntohing compared to David's (and possibly your own) baddassedry.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

11. Post #491
    March 2011
    765 Posts
    My masterpiece plan

Kill president = took his I.D. card = network communication room = blow it up (youll find something when going there,believe me) = no communication with C&A = C&A falls = a glorious WIN!

Kinda reminds me of playing resistance: fall of men

12. Post #492
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    5,034 Posts
    Ask him if those 25 000 guards would be willing to shoot their own leader.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

13. Post #493

March 2011
    118 Posts
    ok ok we are feeling good that our bro david saved us but cmom 25k of soldiers ARE YOU INSANE?

also @cob hatecrew LIKE hell nexus is homosexual, he know he is joking, its because the dumbasses requests, you must be careful. the god rovar obey everything(unless you are in black list) even from a mistake of killing innocent ppl(thanks to a certain person) and loss a safespot to killing quartermaster talon(THANK GOD that was april fools because rovar said that he could continue mercilessly the story).
    rovar is the god. we control only nexus,EVERYTHING about him, somehere is a homosexual to do joke like that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Brazil Show Events

14. Post #494
    March 2011
    823 Posts
    Uh, if we have his ID card, we'd have access to everything. So we have to explore C&A HQ. Don't we still have 95% undiscorvered??? And what happened to Tidois (is that how you spell his name). He'll eventually realize that we came back.

15. Post #495
    November 2009
    3,695 Posts

-Gotta go for now.-

16. Post #496
    March 2011
    277 Posts
    say "we can take 25,000 men so go fuck youself"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Costa Rica Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #497
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    4,905 Posts
    Ask him where Sarah is.

18. Post #498
    March 2011
    823 Posts
    Tell that shit "We're taking your I.D. card, it gives us access to everything, we know where the nukes are, we'll just blow this base up" (of course we are bluffing here, we don't actually know where the nukes are)

19. Post #499
    March 2011
    259 Posts
    What the french frizzles?
    I suggested we snap his neck >:C
    And what's wrong with my idea?

20. Post #500
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    4,905 Posts
    What the french frizzles?
    I suggested we snap his neck >:C
    And what's wrong with my idea?
    Considering most of us wanted to ask him some things we ignored your hasty and ill planed idea.

21. Post #501
    November 2009
    3,695 Posts
    500 POSTS!

That is all.

kthxbaifornao.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

22. Post #502
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    532 Posts
    Tell the president:

"You know, for the leader of one of the most influential and potent corporations on the globe, you certainly have a shitty fucking preservation instinct."

Bitch slap him with the pistol.
    Please do this and anything else Blargtastic says, unless its absurd (you can do it as a non-canon update joke), since he knows how to speak bad ass.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #503
    April 2011
    19 Posts
    snip

24. Post #504
    November 2009
    3,695 Posts
    Madness (Survival) - Interactive - PART 1
    1) Blargtastic - 257 Posts

2) SeverePapercut - 199 Posts

3) Collin665 - 143 Posts

4) Smooth Jazz - 132 Posts

5) deathkid874 - 112 Posts

6) H.N. Brown Cow - 104 Posts

7) thebigface - 100 Posts

8) nightmairking - 92 Posts

9) EmptyMaG - 82 Posts

10) Kruzeider - 76 Posts

If you made the top 10, thank you so much! And too my other readers of course. :D

Blargtastic = MAJOR. BADASS.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 5 (list)

25. Post #505
    April 2011
    293 Posts
    Hrm. Damn... the blood's on the suit, we can't sneak around as him.
    Why must every leader we meet be such a damn ass when it comes to this? First the Horus guy (which made sense), and now the president, who can only be this damned stubborn if he was prior military.
    Let's see if the Angel can help us (I'm going to assume her silence was like how she said to let things happen when Metei shot us the first time). Directions, I.D., "What we do so we're only 99% dead instead of 100% dead?"
    But, yeah, slice off Metei's head with Shadow Cross. If (WHEN) we get the chance, toss it into an ocean or something. Or an incinerator. Hopefully that keeps him dead for good (considering you can't regenerate synapses without an intact brain).

Edited:
    Hopefully I can make that list.
    Surprised to have not seen Winters on there. Smug ass as he is, he makes a prolific amount of thought-out requests and counter-points to the dumb, mediocre, or actually good requests the rest of us make.

26. Post #506
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    5,034 Posts
    There's probably something on his person that sounds an alarm the minute his pulse stops.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #507
    April 2011
    65 Posts
    Hmm... maybe... Maybe we're interrogating the wrong person. Instead, put THE PRESIDENT in the chamber, and go talk to Metei.

28. Post #508
    November 2009
    3,695 Posts
    PART 2
    1) Winters - 67 Posts

2) bluray - 38 Posts

3) thebigface - 33 Posts

4) H.N. Brown Cow - 25 Posts

5) Issac Hunter - 24 Posts

6) Blargtastic - 24 Posts

7) Dildomaster - 21 Posts

8) AwkwardMoment - 19 Posts

9) Rian Austana - 14 Posts

10) deathkid874 - 13 Posts

Good job Winters! :3

And to everyone else of course. xD
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 3 (list)

29. Post #509
    April 2011
    293 Posts
    Hmm... maybe... Maybe we're interrogating the wrong person. Instead, put THE PRESIDENT in the chamber, and go talk to Metei.
    OH SWEET JESUS HE CHANGED THE GAME ON US.
    But seriously... huh. Worth a shot? Asshole is probably more bullet-resistant anyhoo... Also, stab him with Shadow Cross in the legs, so he don't go running nowhere. Don't waste bullets.

Edited:

PART 2
    1) Winters - 67 Posts
    AHA.

30. Post #510
    April 2011
    19 Posts
    Oh shit, how the hell did this happen? crap, yea we should the president in the chamber, but before you do pistol whip him on the head :D and after interrogating metei, chop his head off, so he doesn't come back

31. Post #511
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    4,905 Posts
    1) Winters - 67 Posts
    All hail the king baby!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

32. Post #512
    March 2011
    259 Posts
    Switch clothes with them, K.O. them both if Metei isn't out, drag them somewhere safer and get out of there.

Not before interrogating more about the location of sarah.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #513
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    4,905 Posts
    I have taken it upon myself to create a group for this interactive so we can talk mindlessly while Rovar is away with out filling the thread with trash. Also so we can discuss the interactive and whatever else you see fit. http://www.facepunch.com/group.php?groupid=2292 So please join and help support the interactive.

34. Post #514
    March 2011
    823 Posts
    You see, the cake is a lie >_>

Just do what people have been suggesting. Take ID, switch clothes, and look like the president. All madness characters look the same anyways. So we might as well disguise as the president.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #515
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    4,905 Posts
    All madness characters look the same anyways.
    Not fully true, some have tits.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

36. Post #516
    August 2010
    1,585 Posts
    Holy goddamn, I used 132 of my posts on one thread! Just shows how epic this interactive and Rovar is.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #517

June 2009
    1,830 Posts
    Guess who's back! Anyhow, onto the post.

Turn him around, take his ID card and Clothes, and kill the president. Wrap your head in Metei's bandages so they can't tell that you're NOT the president and tell everyone that sees you that you just whacked your head off a wall REALLY FREAKING HARD. Make your escape. (Also, make sure and steal Metei's sunglasses too.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

38. Post #518
    April 2011
    65 Posts
    It is implied that they do NOT look the same IN CONTINUITY. The madness character design is just a matter of style for the first official Madness animations, before there was a fluid story. I'm sure if you zoom in, and enhance, they have different faces. That's why we should put the president in the chamber, because he's worthless, and interrogate Metei, who probably knows more anyway!

39. Post #519
    March 2011
    823 Posts
    Just wait for rovar to post the next image...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #520
    March 2011
    137 Posts
    Madness (Survival) - Interactive - PART 1
    1) Blargtastic - 257 Posts

2) SeverePapercut - 199 Posts

3) Collin665 - 143 Posts

4) Smooth Jazz - 132 Posts

5) deathkid874 - 112 Posts

6) H.N. Brown Cow - 104 Posts

7) thebigface - 100 Posts

8) nightmairking - 92 Posts

9) EmptyMaG - 82 Posts

10) Kruzeider - 76 Posts

If you made the top 10, thank you so much! And too my other readers of course. :D

Blargtastic = MAJOR. BADASS.
    well atleast im fifth. Blargtastic, YOUR GOING DOWN! Damn im tenth on the second one, your going down too winters

Edited:

All hail the king baby!
    not for long