1. Post #561
    April 2011
    417 Posts
    Well hello there FP
    I woud also like to suggest something "ahem" God dammit people just put metei into that staisis thingy, lock him there and break the controlls.
    On the president well get his I.D. as said before and also his stuff and before you put metei in the Staisis thingy take his stuff too and if you coud put him in with the president.He will be alive so if he has some kind if "alertif he dies" it won't allert and they won't ba abble to move cuz that woud kill them.
    And if you will how to make you the president without allerting you.
    Here's my idea: Get David to hit you in the head and get some "cuts 'n stuff" on him and you wrap you'r head with something so it will cover your head and uncover your wound a little.If they ask Metei died
    B:
    put the "naked president" in staisis kill metei and do all i said ^ there exept the staisis stuff
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Slovakia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

2. Post #562
    April 2011
    26 Posts
    Can we kill someone with a carrot? Can we try it? Pls! we have very dangerous carrots! Or did they take away our carrots? Then our Carrots are probably in one of the rooms around...Lets search our carrots! They can be very useful....carrots!
    Press 'agree' if u agree! Im sure u do! TY
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Hungary Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #563
    April 2011
    65 Posts
    No no no, we should be doing this the other way around, putting the President in the stasis chamber and interrogating Metei. The president won't talk, but Metei will, I would think, because I doubt he's wanting to head back to hell.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events

4. Post #564
    March 2011
    765 Posts
    Can we kill someone with a carrot? Can we try it? Pls! we have very dangerous carrots! Or did they take away our carrots? Then our Carrots are probably in one of the rooms around...Lets search our carrots! They can be very useful....carrots!
    Rule number 66 - Dont post while your drunk XD
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Slovenia Show Events

5. Post #565
    April 2011
    417 Posts
    OK then i have aneasyer idea for metei
    1. knock out or do something with the president
    2.get all loot from metei
    3.put him in staisis
    4.destroy controlls

happy????
    then we shall discuss that what to do with the president.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Slovakia Show Events Late Late x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #566

June 2009
    1,753 Posts
    1. Stop Making hyperactive posts
    2. Spellcheck
    3. Grammar. USE IT.
    4. ???
    5. Profit!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

7. Post #567
    March 2011
    765 Posts
    rovar we need an update,people keep repeating what they say :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Slovenia Show Events

8. Post #568
    March 2011
    823 Posts
    Can you guys wait? I mean rovar is human, he aint some auto updating robot that can create images. This isn't a video game, just wait for rovar to do his thing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #569
    March 2011
    277 Posts
    if you have a grenade please use it to blow up metei.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Costa Rica Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #570
    March 2011
    259 Posts
    How about this: Tell David to take metei's clothes and throw him into the stasis chamber, break the president's arms until he coughs up Sarah's location. When he does, waste him by snapping his neck and steal his clothes and search for Sarah under the disguise of the president and don't forget his I.D.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

11. Post #571
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    4,900 Posts
    1. Stop Making hyperactive posts
    2. Spellcheck
    3. Grammar. USE IT.
    4. ???
    5. Profit!
    1. Stop using dumb memes in posts!
    2.:frog:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #572
    March 2011
    137 Posts
    first put a few bullets in his arms, then strip him and take his clothes and id, then after that give him metei's armor, keep him blindfolded, beat him until he talks, if he doesn't talk squeeze a lemon into his wounds (ROFL) if that doesnt work, tape his mouth, and throw him out the window
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

13. Post #573
    April 2011
    65 Posts
    No. You guys don't get it:

IF THE PRESIDENT IS SHOT IN BOTH LEGS AND STILL ISN'T TALKING, HE'S NOT GOING TO TALK AT ALL.

SO! Ignore the damned president, INTERROGATE METEI.

METEI probably knows more ANYWAY.

Also! Just some various things about what's going on:

The president's suit is not only covered in blood, but torn by bullets. It's useless.
    The president has a different face as Nexus.
    We don't have a knife.
    We don't have a window in this room.
    We don't have tape.
    Also don't have lemons.

Don't suggest things we can't do.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

14. Post #574
    March 2011
    137 Posts
    No. You guys don't get it:

IF THE PRESIDENT IS SHOT IN BOTH LEGS AND STILL ISN'T TALKING, HE'S NOT GOING TO TALK AT ALL.

SO! Ignore the damned president, INTERROGATE METEI.

METEI probably knows more ANYWAY.
    Nevermind I guess your right the least we can do, is break his jaw with the butt of the Desert eagle, it might work

15. Post #575
    April 2011
    65 Posts
    ... If we break his jaw, he won't be able to speak, now, will he?

16. Post #576
    November 2009
    3,682 Posts
    Ok, so what exactly do we want to do?

Maybe ask where your weapons and items are?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

17. Post #577
    March 2011
    93 Posts
    do the robot. i wonder if madness characters can do the robot? considering their...anatomy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

18. Post #578
    November 2009
    3,682 Posts
    Actually, Madness characters can in fact do the robot. Now, it's a still image making them look stupid but eh. Animating will look cool, but I'm lazy. :3

If you try to view the site as a guest, it says, "At times of heavy traffic we like to stop guests viewing the forums."

Um... :c

That would explain why there are no guests here. Right?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

19. Post #579
    April 2011
    65 Posts
    I think we should stick the president in the chamber, and interrogate Metei, asking him where our stuff and Sarah is first and foremost. After all, he doesn't want yet ANOTHER visit to hell.

20. Post #580
    March 2011
    93 Posts
    we do need to do something about metei, i think the bastard's too stubborn to give us any intel but we need to make sure he never gets up again
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

21. Post #581
    November 2009
    3,682 Posts
    All you guys reading? Be sure to be on later tonight (depending where you live) as there may or may not be a massive update fest because I feel like it.

22. Post #582
    March 2011
    93 Posts
    okok how about this? if metei is in a condition in which he is able to actually get up, get david to cloak just before he wakes up and get him to punch metei every time he refuses to co-operate, remind him that once we're done with him we're gonna make sure he doesn't come back from the dead as he so famously does
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

23. Post #583

April 2011
    1 Posts
    Hey, I'm new. (Krinkel's link like many others. I know rovar in real life, in fact I just signed up at his house. I'm there now.

I think we should find out stuff then leave. Bring Metei with us as the C&A aren't authorized to protect him. (I don't think). The kill the president like the rebels wanted.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

24. Post #584
    November 2009
    3,682 Posts
    Guys, sorry if I'm ignoring you. I kind of don't want to work on anything before tonight. I get really confused sometimes. I remembered that we were in Highview and yeah. :l

Or... Are you?

Anyways, it's been less than a week and we have 10,000 views to our name! :D

25. Post #585
    March 2011
    93 Posts
    weew! when's "tonight" in your timezone rovar?

26. Post #586
    November 2009
    3,682 Posts
    It's currently 4:40 PM here. Meaning, tonight which is... About 3 hours away?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

27. Post #587
    March 2011
    93 Posts
    well...shit, in 3 hours its gonna be nearly 3am here .-. i'm gonna miss update fest o,o

28. Post #588
    November 2009
    3,682 Posts
    http://www.facepunch.com/group.php?groupid=2292
    Hey guys, join this if you haven't already. ^

@Jay_Siregar: You are a valuable addition to this interactive.
    There will be more fests and I'll be sure you are accommodated. This weekend will probably be another.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

29. Post #589
    April 2011
    274 Posts
    Hey rovar. Awsome threads you started, i've been reading them even before i became a member. Anyway, i think you should kill El Presidente, take his I.D. and find the place where they store the weapons and equipment. Also try to find your stuff.

Almost forgot, try to find the EVA suit if you can.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

30. Post #590
    March 2011
    93 Posts
    whee i feel valued xD but don't worry about me i'm happy enough as a spectator, you should update at your convenience :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

31. Post #591
    April 2011
    527 Posts
    I'm a fan of interrogating Metei. We won't really get much information out of the president, but I guess we could try to "persuade" him to tell us where our gear is like rovar recommended.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

32. Post #592
    November 2009
    3,682 Posts
    @Jay_Siregar: No, I should update at my reader's convenience. I wouldn't be good at making interactives unless my readers got their updates. :3

I should probably update more for you guys though. D:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #593
    March 2011
    93 Posts
    well best of luck rovar and all you other players :) i need my forty winks, make good decisions!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #594
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    4,900 Posts
    THE GRAMMAR, IT HURTS. /c
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

35. Post #595
    April 2011
    29 Posts
    Just kill the god damn president and DESTROY Metei's body so the vital wont work.
    And then just take the president Id and disguise yourself as the president and tell David to use his cloaking device and run outta here.(Tell the guards if you can go in armory to get some guns.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

36. Post #596
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    4,900 Posts
    Why does everyone keep posting the same damn request?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #597
    April 2011
    65 Posts
    Why does everyone keep posting the same, ultra-retarded request that will have no chance of working due to the issues I have explained before?

38. Post #598
    April 2011
    29 Posts
    Actuelly i dont really know :/

39. Post #599
    March 2011
    823 Posts
    Rovar, what's your timezone? I'm EST, what's your timezone???

40. Post #600
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    4,900 Posts
    Actuelly i dont really know :/
    We don't really mean you Blingox, your new here. We are talking more about the people who have been here for both threads or almost all of part 2 and still just repeat the same fucking idea over and over again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events