1. Post #721
    March 2011
    259 Posts
    Okay I'm pissed, can characters not stay fucking dead! I mean I liked steve and all but without any death how are we supposed to have regret for our choices. I actualy felt bad for sending Steve off to die, but now I'm pissed becuase I relized I had nothing to feel bad about. Death makes for good story telling...
    What you say is true but don't neglect the minor character's lives, we've left a good number of people alone who will most likely end up dead if they haven't lost their lives already. While Steve's assumed death was saddening, you have to realize that people have a will to live and Steve used his. Just because a main cast doesn't die off doesn't mean it's bad. It's great to know that we have our old pilot back.

And think about it, death is all around us, it's happening in the streets right now in the story. If you say that death makes good story telling, this story is oozing story perfectness with all the death in it. Chill your beans bro, we've made enough regretful decisions that have ended up with people killed, we don't need to be making anymore.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Winner Winner x 9 (list)

2. Post #722
    April 2011
    276 Posts
    People should stop rating replies with dumb if the reply isn't dumb...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Brazil Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

3. Post #723
    March 2011
    259 Posts
    P.S. your avatar is very complementing to critical nature, it says "I'm a good man, but I'm also a good critic!"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

4. Post #724
    March 2011
    765 Posts
    What you say is true but don't neglect the minor character's lives, we've left a good number of people alone who will most likely end up dead if they haven't lost their lives already. While Steve's assumed death was saddening, you have to realize that people have a will to live and Steve used his. Just because a main cast doesn't die off doesn't mean it's bad. It's great to know that we have our old pilot back.

And think about it, death is all around us, it's happening in the streets right now in the story. If you say that death makes good story telling, this story is oozing story perfectness with all the death in it. Chill your beans bro, we've made enough regretful decisions that have ended up with people killed, we don't need to be making anymore.
    You touched my heart. *sniff*
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Slovenia Show Events

5. Post #725

April 2011
    8 Posts
    its true metei is dead and he will still dead
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Brazil Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

6. Post #726
    April 2011
    274 Posts
    Hey, im back early because the Indians kicked the Bats' butts. Also thanks for letting Steve survive rovar. Anyways, I think you should get your stuff and get the hell out of there while killing any guards you find.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #727
    November 2009
    3,682 Posts
    @Winters: I know exactly where you're coming from. I wanted Steve to remain dead, although I thought he didn't have enough character development. I gave him a logical situation to come back alive.

I'll tell you guys now, Metei is in fact dead. :3
    He's going to stay dead?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

8. Post #728
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    4,900 Posts
    Well his brain is still intact so I'm going to assume not.

Also, WOO 300th post
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

9. Post #729

April 2011
    8 Posts
    I thing we shold creat a group on msn guys
    what do you thing about it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Brazil Show Events

10. Post #730
    Fuarrrrkin sexier than zeez bruh
    March 2011
    1,728 Posts
    Who uses MSN these days?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 6Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

11. Post #731

April 2011
    8 Posts
    a lot of people
    I just asked,vote if you want and Rovar can creat one

12. Post #732
    March 2011
    823 Posts
    Metei better stay dead. Have David turn on his stealth suit and check out the locker. If there are no enemies, he can turn the stealth suit off, and we get our stuff back.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events

13. Post #733
    March 2011
    765 Posts
    @Winters: I know exactly where you're coming from. I wanted Steve to remain dead, although I thought he didn't have enough character development. I gave him a logical situation to come back alive.

I'll tell you guys now, Metei is in fact dead. :3
    He's going to stay dead?
    I remembered of a film,where Tom Hanks was the main character (i think it was called Da Vincis number or Angels And demons) where somebody qualified to take a biobomb with a chopper as high as he can to save the people. And he survived 2 by jumpung of with a parachute.

You probably watched it too,right rovar?

And Metei is dead,D E A D! If you make him alive again,im gona put a nuke in its mouth.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Slovenia Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #734
    March 2011
    823 Posts
    I have an idea, how bout after too many requests are posted, and a bunch are just repetitions, we just make a vote. That way, it would be easier for Rovar and no one would have to post something that has already been said.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

15. Post #735
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    4,900 Posts
    Freaking Spike and Barley broadcast in 30 minutes!

Also didn't we make a thread about repetitive requests?

16. Post #736
    March 2011
    765 Posts
    I have an idea, how bout after too many requests are posted, and a bunch are just repetitions, we just make a vote. That way, it would be easier for Rovar and no one would have to post something that has already been said.
    We forgot about this thread :( http://www.facepunch.com/group.php?d...cussionid=8951

17. Post #737
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    4,900 Posts
    Damn you, you ninjad my edit!

18. Post #738
    April 2011
    276 Posts
    Rovar usually choose the best request i think

19. Post #739
    April 2011
    45 Posts
    hmmmmmmmmmmm high five steve

20. Post #740
    April 2011
    527 Posts
    >Retrieve Gear

I mean, it's the only logical thing to do at this point.

21. Post #741
    March 2011
    259 Posts
    Retrieve gear, search for sarah.

22. Post #742
    April 2011
    45 Posts
    sing "singing in the rain" as you get your stuff
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

23. Post #743
    March 2011
    3,448 Posts
    Holy crap. I've been sick for 2 weeks and have missed a lot.
    Did we leave Shai, are we in Highview again?
    As I've said in my first post, the majority of the Fallen should be in the C&A base in which we woke.
    So: retrieve gear, find Sarah, steal transportation (helicopters are preferable), go to C&A HQ.

24. Post #744
    April 2011
    45 Posts
    ask what your REAL name is from david as he should know

25. Post #745
    April 2011
    293 Posts
    ... Did everyone forget about the whole "conjure up Shadow Cross" thing?
    SLICE METEI'S CRANIUM OFF. Then we get our stuff.
    Also... STEVE YOU BAMF. How the hell are we going to fulfill our promises and stuff, now that you're alive?! /sarcasm
    We finding Sarah. Least we can do for Steve, who came back from the "dead". Yippee Kay-yay, kill these C&A all day...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #746

27. Post #747
    April 2011
    3 Posts
    Do the funky dance
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

28. Post #748
    April 2011
    346 Posts
    Do the funky dance
    no do the chicken dance
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

29. Post #749
    April 2011
    29 Posts
    1-Get your stuffs
    2-GET THE !@#$ outta there
    3-Hijack a heli,a van or a truck
    4-Play Sweet Home Albama

Victory dance
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events

30. Post #750
    March 2011
    294 Posts
    Before we go anywhere can we please just summon up Shadow Cross and lobotomise Metei? As in slice off the top of his head and destroy his brain?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

31. Post #751
    April 2011
    45 Posts
    Before we go anywhere can we please just summon up Shadow Cross and lobotomise Metei? As in slice off the top of his head and destroy his brain?
    agreed except....when u do that eat it while u destroy :3 nomnomnom
    just to relieve hunger (yeah...thats it. relieve hunger <_< >_>)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

32. Post #752
    March 2011
    823 Posts
    I'm pretty sure vitae would heal metei's disembered parts. I mean david had half a brain until we used vitae on him.

33. Post #753
    April 2011
    346 Posts
    and take a dump in the cavity so if they try to revive him he'll have an IQ of 0.5 and they will end up wasting vitae.
    Maybe cut his hand off like you did with David's before just in case it comes in handy. If not metei's hand then the president's hand for some fingerprint scanning purposes

34. Post #754
    April 2011
    45 Posts
    I'm pretty sure vitae would heal metei's disembered parts. I mean david had half a brain until we used vitae on him.
    not if we eat it ALL

and just a little thought....didnt they call metei metasei? then matei? (at the begining)

Edited:

@thebigface&winters: i may seem dumb to you but think: what would you do if you were starving and there was a human and no other food in a locked room from outside with NO chance of escape?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

35. Post #755
    March 2011
    294 Posts
    True...cut out the brain and throw it into the chamber we were in so it's completely destroyed with no trace remaining

Alternatively ask Steve if he has a grenade and if he does, detonate it in Metei's head
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

36. Post #756
    November 2009
    3,682 Posts
    Metasai and Metei are different.
    Metasai is a purified project.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Useful Useful x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

37. Post #757
    April 2011
    417 Posts
    HA i told you rovar that steve will live (somwhere at post 1-2) I love you for making it true (non gay way) :)
    and if some people are showing music i have 1 music that (i think ) fits nexuses and thew other's themes
    Skillet - invincible (no link for you) then two more
    Skillet - Saviour
    and Skillet - Looking For Angels
    i hope you like
    also did just steve get throu 25 000 armed soliders only via a sniper????
    ps: please rovar if steve will meet sarah again make a nice romantic scene :3
    oh and if i can ask our DJ to get a nice song for that moment?? :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Slovakia Show Events

38. Post #758
    March 2011
    765 Posts
    HA i told you rovar that steve will live
    Yeah I knew it all along 2 ,when the angel spoke Nexus in the head "I think hes still alive." It just surprised me when he showed up again. :D

39. Post #759
    March 2011
    294 Posts
    Yeah I knew it all along 2 ,when the angel spoke Nexus in the head "I think hes still alive." It just surprised me when he showed up again. :D
    When did the angel say that?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events

40. Post #760
    April 2011
    417 Posts
    When did the angel say that?
    i have no idea... :I
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Slovakia Show Events