1. Post #841
    April 2011
    520 Posts
    I say we finally get out of that room. The bodies are starting to stink.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)

2. Post #842

April 2011
    4 Posts
    No wait tell david to take off his uniform I think that's to fishi and take off metias uniform
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #843
    March 2011
    765 Posts
    Ughhhh,so lets GO.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Slovenia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #844
    March 2011
    77 Posts
    wow there is a huge slow down in updates currently vs. the really old version of this:( and has anybody noticed metei's name used to be matei or mertai?

Edited:

i agree that we should leave
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

5. Post #845
    March 2011
    294 Posts
    We need that presidential I.D. as that was the reason we came here, to kill the President and get his I.D. as proof
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #846
    March 2011
    93 Posts
    i don't see any exits in that room. i think looking for one would be a good place to start
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

7. Post #847
    April 2011
    7 Posts
    make sure metei is a pile of ash before leaving
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #848
    November 2009
    3,667 Posts
    Guys, updates are slow because finals are coming up and I have to study. I would be updating every 2 seconds if I could. I REEEAAALLLYYY want to finish the story. I won't abandon it. Holy hell... We're already 1/6th of another autolock...

Anyways, the updates will come. Just stick with the thread. (:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

9. Post #849
    April 2011
    39 Posts
    Here's a suggestion. Put Metei in the suspension tube, after looting, then send steve, whilst covering him, to get your stuff from the locker.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

10. Post #850
    March 2011
    93 Posts
    Guys, updates are slow because finals are coming up and I have to study. I would be updating every 2 seconds if I could. I REEEAAALLLYYY want to finish the story. I won't abandon it. Holy hell... We're already 1/6th of another autolock...

good luck then, rovar! i hope things go well before you come back and keep this story running for us impatient basterds
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

11. Post #851
    April 2011
    10 Posts
    Grab the two bodies as shields against any bullets that might come. Even if Steve pwned them, dont take any chances.

This time, please make sure that Metei dies. That sick fuck has been revived so many bloody times. Give him a chance of peace. Decapitate him. Show true badassness by stomping all his limbs apart like in Dead Space.

Anyways, Nexus should collect his stuff. Then, quickly leave. If there is any info on Sarah, find her. She was hot.

Edited:

I love you rovar, YOU ARE THE REASON I CAME TO FACEPUNCH. Well, old uncle Krinks sent me here :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Malaysia Show Events

12. Post #852
    April 2011
    13 Posts
    you know maybe we should loot the bodies (mainly the president), to see if we can get anything of value, like a passcode or I.D card of some sort. then instead of barging out the door, we should take a peek, only slightly cracking the door. we dont know if the shots we fired were heard, after all
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

13. Post #853
    April 2011
    10 Posts
    you know maybe we should loot the bodies (mainly the president), to see if we can get anything of value, like a passcode or I.D card of some sort. then instead of barging out the door, we should take a peek, only slightly cracking the door. we dont know if the shots we fired were heard, after all
    Great plan. Or maybe follow Steve's way... Ask him!

Edited:

It's Madness, bodies don't stink in Madness!

Edited:

No wait tell david to take off his uniform I think that's to fishi and take off metias uniform
    Hey, Rovar said before that there is no difference in Armour. David has better armour as it has stealth. But i liked him more with the bandages :)

Edited:

Go discuss in Winter's thread. Come back to me when you guys have decided. :l
    I'm working on some MSPaint art.
    How to get into his thread. I cant go in..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Malaysia Show Events

14. Post #854
    March 2011
    765 Posts
    you know maybe we should loot the bodies (mainly the president), to see if we can get anything of value, like a passcode or I.D card of some sort.
    I see you just joined here (same goes to khenchen) so first of all,welcome to facepunch :D

Anyway,I already mentioned this idea takinh his I.D. card about three times and other people too,so next time read some few pages back before posting yours

Great plan. Or maybe follow Steve's way... Ask him!
    I almost forgot...Steve came here so he knows the way out also David probably too

And do somebody of us got a radio so we can try to contact Sarah?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Slovenia Show Events

15. Post #855
    April 2011
    585 Posts
    Wow you guys already killed the president? damn nice i guess.
    and WHAT THE CHRIST STEVE.
    >:[
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Late Late x 2 (list)

16. Post #856
    April 2011
    13 Posts
    Anyway,I already mentioned this idea takinh his I.D. card about three times and other people too,so next time read some few pages back before posting yours
    Well as i see it, everyone else is mentioning the same thing over and over again, unless i missed that the other 21 pages

Just pointing that out there.

17. Post #857
    March 2011
    294 Posts
    How to get into his thread. I cant go in..
    Click the link on the first page of this thread, then click group tools near the top right, then click join group

Edited:

This is exactly why we came here in the first place, to get the I.D.
    I'm pretty sure Rovar knows we want to do that by now, so let's just wait for updates

Edited:

And do somebody of us got a radio so we can try to contact Sarah?
    We have no idea where she is, she was likely taken too, Metei said she's probably dead, if she had a radio it would have been taken, finding her should be one of our next priorities

Edited:

Well as i see it, everyone else is mentioning the same thing over and over again, unless i missed that the other 21 pages

Just pointing that out there.
    Yeah it happens a lot, why I made a thread in the group for repeating requests, everyone should go to the group when Rovar isn't here and post there about anything Madness related instead of posting here and clogging up thread space

Edited:

Sorry if I said too much...just had nothing else to do right now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events

18. Post #858
    April 2011
    10 Posts
    I say we take the Prez's ID and any other useful items\info he has on him. Then we ask Steve:
    1.How many enemies he's seen in or coming into the base
    2.If he's seen any other useful\important things in base (i.e.: Weap. Bunker, medical room, etc.
    3. Ask him if he's seen any exits near here (especially ones that let us get out unseen) and what we might need to do to get to them,
    4.If he knows of any other rebels\reinforcements of any kind are near or coming
    5. If he's seen any heavily armed and\or dangerous or important enemies.
    6. If he has any clue to any important rooms\locales in the base, and if he has any idea where Sarah might be, and if she's okay.

That's all I can think of right now, if I get another idea, I'll edit if its not too late to
    Edit:
    Nvm, as deddyloter said below, Steve didnt know of her capture, I just forgot, so... Just ignore #6. :$
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

19. Post #859
    March 2011
    765 Posts
    We have no idea where she is, she was likely taken too, Metei said she's probably dead, if she had a radio it would have been taken, finding her should be one of our next priorities
    First we must try to contact if she is OK,if no respond,then I will agree with you that se was probably taken too.

Sorry if I said too much...just had nothing else to do right now
    Well you said a lot of smart things. ;)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Slovenia Show Events

20. Post #860
    March 2011
    294 Posts
    Well you said a lot of smart things. ;)

I made a list of courses of action and degree of importance in Winters group, go there and if you have any changes to suggest, tell me and I'll edit in. Same to you Shadeslayer as I see you're a member

Edited:

6. If he has any clue to any important rooms\locales in the base, and if he has any idea where Sarah might be, and if she's okay.
    Just coz I'm nitpicky about details, Steve didn't know Sarah had been taken until we told him
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events

21. Post #861

March 2011
    118 Posts
    Off-topic and inside topic (i guess)
    What happenned to this forum?
    why guests are now forbbiden? does any one can respond me?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Brazil Show Events

22. Post #862
    April 2011
    276 Posts
    Off-topic and inside topic (i guess)
    What happenned to this forum?
    why guests are now forbbiden? does any one can respond me?
    Why doesn't anyone read the description of the "error"?
    Seriously!

23. Post #863
    March 2011
    294 Posts
    Why doesn't anyone read the description of the "error"?
    Seriously!
    Stupidity?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #864
    April 2011
    10 Posts
    Just coz I'm nitpicky about details, Steve didn't know Sarah had been taken until we told him[/QUOTE]

Good point. I forgot, sorry.

25. Post #865
    April 2011
    13 Posts
    Stupidity?
    That might be it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #866
    April 2011
    276 Posts
    If the EVA suit falls into the C&A hands they will upgrade it and mass product it. I'm curious if we are going to take it back...

27. Post #867
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    4,892 Posts
    Holy shit how many different people are gonna say take his I.D. or loot the bodies or destroy metei. We get the picture because it has been said 20 FUCKING TIMES! /c
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

28. Post #868
    April 2011
    417 Posts
    No offense guys but afer one of Deddyloter's post (no offense (: )
    i got a weird feeling thet they tortured sarah and we will find her half dead tied at her arms in about 1.5-3 meter's high and we will prob. see our newl badass friend (steave) cry ;_;.
    i have no idea where that idea came from it just came (one of the mysteries of the human mind).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Slovakia Show Events

29. Post #869
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    4,892 Posts
    1.5-3 meter's high
    Oddly specific number, I'm terrified.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

30. Post #870
    March 2011
    765 Posts
    we all have ben thinking what is the best to do in this situation. So those are the most repeatedly situations.

1. Prevent Metei from being revived via brain destruction
    2. Search Metei and President for anything of interest/make sure is actually President by finding his I.D. and taking it as getting the I.D. for Quartermaster Tanlon is the reason we came here
    3. Find our stuff
    4. Ask Steve for intel i.e. what he saw coming in, danger level/survival chances, if he overheard anything from guards he was passing, if he knows of any C&A plans
    5. Find Sarah
    6. Leave the base

So the best thing is to do all of this. If you dont agree,there are secondary objectives me and Deddyloter made:

7.Search for and destroy the remaining Vitae Projects (remember that they can't kill us due to the SOL patch giving them an honour system where they won't kill other Vitae Projects, Metei didn't have this so he was free to kill us)
    8.Blow up C&A (along with most of 25.000 guards inside) if we can find any sort of timed explosive devices that will allow us to do so without sacrificing Steve again

If you ask me,I would do ALL of this,if you want to be a badass heroic saviour. ;)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Slovenia Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

31. Post #871
    April 2011
    417 Posts
    Oddly specific number, I'm terrified.
    ok then 10-20meters.
    Happy?:)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Slovakia Show Events

32. Post #872
    April 2011
    274 Posts
    I'm getting bored of waiting for rovar to update, and did anyone read my post about the Gears of War Lancer and the Red Jacket Master Key M16 / shotgun suggestion? I think that rovar should use them in the series. Look them up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

33. Post #873
    I WOTCH ANIEM
    October 2008
    8,026 Posts
    Gears of War Lancer
    No.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Switzerland Show Events

34. Post #874
    April 2011
    274 Posts
    What about the Red Jacket Master Key from Sons of Guns? Its like a combination of a breeching tool [shotgun] and an M16.

35. Post #875
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    4,892 Posts
    What about the Red Jacket Master Key from Sons of Guns? Its like a combination of a breeching tool [shotgun] and an M16.
    Stop, no.

Edited:

Also if you would like to talk about off topic things go to this group http://www.facepunch.com/group.php?groupid=2292
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

36. Post #876
    August 2010
    5,489 Posts
    I wonder what the bodycount is on
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

37. Post #877
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    4,892 Posts
    I really should not be posting this in the thread but if you guys are really that bored I will be livestreaming Amnesia in a few minutes if you want to check it out.
    http://www.livestream.com/wintersshow?t=797068

Edited:

Starting now

38. Post #878
    April 2011
    293 Posts
    I really should not be posting this in the thread but if you guys are really that bored I will be livestreaming Amnesia in a few minutes if you want to check it out.
    http://www.livestream.com/wintersshow?t=797068

Edited:

Starting now
    Amnesia: Dark Descent Amnesia? Shit man, heard scary things about that. Well, at least it gives us something to do, thanks. Until the update~~! :|

39. Post #879
    April 2011
    29 Posts
    Well we could always post random requests
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events

40. Post #880
    November 2009
    3,667 Posts
    You guys ready for some... UPDATES?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)