^ agree with him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Slovakia Show Events

2. Post #242
    November 2009
    3,695 Posts
    Page 7 anyone? :l

And like... 5 updates... >_>

Kso, I guess I'll update again soon???
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #243
    April 2011
    417 Posts
    we should get an apache( we can use the mass guns:)
    Yep :D that woud be awsome and we woud kick massive but

Edited:

Yes you are rovar :)

4. Post #244
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    4,905 Posts
    Why do people still want helicopters, I'm fairly sure Rovar made it clear that they are a no-go from this point forward.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

5. Post #245
    April 2011
    293 Posts
    Yep :D that woud be awsome and we woud kick massive but

Edited:

Yes you are rovar :)
    As much as an Apache would kick some ass, we would probably be outnumbered too much. Because if we have an Apache, why can't they have one? I mean, we are borrowing from them.
    Also, give rovar a break. Soon as he feels steady enough to TYPE, and we jump on him like a pack of wolves...

6. Post #246
    April 2011
    417 Posts
    Why do people still want helicopters, I'm fairly sure Rovar made it clear that they are a no-go from this point forward.
    I know but after we destroyed air defences or got out of that part of Highview.
    And anyways having a fully armed helicopter made for pure destruction is always fun :)

7. Post #247
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    4,905 Posts
    Also, give rovar a break. Soon as he feels steady enough to TYPE, and we jump on him like a pack of wolves...
    Holy shit do you do think he is dieing or something? You need to calm down, he's probably just got a virus of some shit and needs rest it wasn't like he was incapable of typing if he was I'm sure he would tell us. It really sounds like you are just trying to kiss his ass.

8. Post #248
    April 2011
    293 Posts
    Holy shit do you do think he is dieing or something? You need to calm down, he's just got a virus of some shit and needs rest it wasn't like he was incapable of typing if he was I'm sure he would tell us. It really sounds like you are just trying to kiss his ass.
    Ah yeah. Sorry 'bout that.
    What was it you said before? /sarcasm, right?
    :allears:

9. Post #249
    April 2011
    417 Posts
    A virus O_0 you don't think.....the virus...from this threat..outbreaked :(....... we're fuc*ed :D
    So let's get a team together and defeat zombies just like in this threat :D
    Edit
    (sorry i had to)

10. Post #250
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    4,905 Posts
    Ah yeah. Sorry 'bout that.
    What was it you said before? /sarcasm, right?
    :allears:
    Woah woah wait, you were being sarcastic? well now you just seem like an ass.

Edited:

Then again, I'm a huge ass too :smug:

11. Post #251
    November 2009
    3,695 Posts
    HEY HEY HEY.

No fighting in my thread. :l

We're all friends.

Except for MotherFucker and coopercrue.

@Issac Hunter: If there's a zombie apocalypse, I'll let you guys know.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

12. Post #252
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    4,905 Posts

We're all friends.
    No fighting here, just boys bein boys *wink*

Edited:

That came off more gay then I expected...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

13. Post #253
    March 2011
    765 Posts
    HEY HEY HEY.

We're all friends.
    I was yust about to say that or something like LOL.

By the way guys,you know we are making decisions here,not wishes XP...you cant yust say lets take a chopper when there isnt anything like it here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Slovenia Show Events

14. Post #254
    April 2011
    293 Posts
    Aight, sorry for being an ass. Just kinda wanted to get back for that sarcastic remark earlier (on internet me not know sarcasm hurrrrr).
    So yeah... Anyway.
    I'm sure it's been asked before, but are those Mag Troop: Tortures, the big ones with the spikes in their head, are they C&A or something else?

15. Post #255
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    4,905 Posts
    Aight, sorry for being an ass. Just kinda wanted to get back for that sarcastic remark earlier (on internet me not know sarcasm hurrrrr).
    Fair enough...

16. Post #256
    April 2011
    276 Posts
    I will be out now, so, see you guys later
    Wating for updates :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Brazil Show Events

17. Post #257
    April 2011
    417 Posts
    Ok then bluray any suggestions besides the "keep goin" one :P?

18. Post #258
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    532 Posts
    Perhaps instead of clogging up this thread with off-topic posts, maybe we could, I don't know...

CONTRIBUTE TO OTHER MSPAINT THREADS?! Yeah! That sounds like a great idea! #derp #hurr
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #259
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    4,905 Posts
    Perhaps instead of clogging up this thread with off-topic posts, maybe we could, I don't know...

CONTRIBUTE TO OTHER MSPAINT THREADS?! Yeah! That sounds like a great idea! #derp #hurr
    That's odd coming from the man who said "GET TO DA CHOPPA! GOOOO! NOOOOW! " just two pages ago. Besides Rovar said it was fine with him so I don't see what the problems is?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #260
    March 2011
    765 Posts
    Ok then bluray any suggestions besides the "keep goin" one :P
    Did somebody mentioned that walking is bad...no? Then its fine with me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Slovenia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #261
    April 2011
    417 Posts

Are you sirius???

Edited:

Did somebody mentioned that walking is bad...no? Then its fine with me.
    Fine like we have something better to do ._.

22. Post #262
    November 2009
    3,695 Posts
    Actually, some people were wondering about the users I brought from Krinkels. They are wondering if any of you guys are artists with MSPaint or in general. (:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events

23. Post #263
    March 2011
    823 Posts
    Then keep walking towards C&A HQ then until something stops us. (Hopefully the fallen doesn't appear out of nowhere)

24. Post #264
    Penis Architect
    November 2008
    9,834 Posts
    Then keep walking towards C&A HQ then until something stops us. (Hopefully the fallen doesn't appear out of nowhere)
    DON'T GIVE HIM IDEAS DAMMIT YOU'RE ONLY MAKING IT HARDER FOR US

/caps
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #265
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    4,905 Posts
    Actually, some people were wondering about the users I brought from Krinkels. They are wondering if any of you guys are artists with MSPaint or in general. (:
    Well if you want someone who can work with 3DS max, because that's about all I'm good for.

Edited:

Well that and bitching a lot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

26. Post #266
    April 2011
    417 Posts
    Well i'm an artist of stupidity and i usualy "make" weapons but i work via Macromedia Flash Pro 8
    the animating program that krinkels and many others use tocreate animations.
    I made a few but ...lets just say that i accidently deleted the folder but i had two great ideas for flash but i dumped them about 4-5 months ago and thill then i didn't made anything...
    But if anyone wants some small animation let me know :D
    And i made some fanart of nexus and the "blastsurviwing" steve in my story of steve's survival somwhere on page 1-2.
    I wanted to make more but like i said i usualy make weapons and a few of my friends tell me that ime good.
    But i realy can't draw on mspaint. Soo i think this tells all. :)

27. Post #267
    March 2011
    823 Posts
    Well i got training from photoshop, and i've been practicing simple pixel art at the MAKE YOUR OWN FUCKING SUPERGUN thread. I'm decent at drawing, that's something I need to improve on. But to copy the MS PAINT style in photoshop, I just use the pencil tool at 1px, it allows me to edit individual pixels.

28. Post #268
    April 2011
    96 Posts
    Okay...looks like we got good artists here then.....Can someone make a Dyunis avatar for me then....i'm f***in too bad with all of this...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Cote D'Ivoire Show Events

29. Post #269
    March 2011
    137 Posts

do this next, for all u dumbasses out there, I MADE THIS!!!!!!!!! ON PIVOT!!!!!!!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 16Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

30. Post #270
    April 2011
    10 Posts
    Being sick sucks D:. I'm really sick I have throat inflammation

31. Post #271
    February 2011
    32 Posts

do this next, for all u dumbasses out there, I MADE THIS!!!!!!!!! ON PIVOT!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah we saw it the first time you posted it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

32. Post #272
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    5,034 Posts
    Okay so 7 pages and a number of updates I can count on one hand.

Something tells me this thread is being shit in on a massive degree.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Agree Agree x 6Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

33. Post #273
    March 2011
    823 Posts
    Okay so 7 pages and a number of updates I can count on one hand.

Something tells me this thread is being shit in on a massive degree.
    He's actually sick. Probably has the zombie virus, but something in his immune system is allowing him to stay human. But because he still has the virus in him,he is very sick.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #274
    November 2009
    3,695 Posts
    ^This.

No, in all honesty. If you guys have any artistic ability in computer or in real life. I STRONGLY recommend participating in what FP has to offer. I mean, if you guys did MSPaint or learned how it would awesome. MSPaint is dying and needs a lot of new talent to come in.

35. Post #275
    March 2011
    12 Posts

No Driodz?

36. Post #276
    March 2011
    113 Posts
    ^This.

No, in all honesty. If you guys have any artistic ability in computer or in real life. I STRONGLY recommend participating in what FP has to offer. I mean, if you guys did MSPaint or learned how it would awesome. MSPaint is dying and needs a lot of new talent to come in.
    Actually, I use an old version of Adobe Photoshop. It is not free. It is very powerful though.
    By the way, rovar, do you copy and paste the characters from pre-drawn images, or do you draw them from scratch?

37. Post #277
    March 2011
    823 Posts
    Actually, I use an old version of Adobe Photoshop. It is not free. It is very powerful though.
    By the way, rovar, do you copy and paste the characters from pre-drawn images, or do you draw them from scratch?
    He has a sprite sheet, so he basically saves any drawings he has on a page. Each character has their own sprite sheet (page). He also has a weapons dump.

Basically, he saves his photos and re uses them, any new photos he will draw.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #278
    November 2009
    3,695 Posts
    ^That.

I create and re-use sprites. I would have about 1/15 of the updates without my sprite sheet. I find it doesn't really detract from the quality so, meh. If I want to do something different I'll redraw it or modify an existing sprite/picture.

39. Post #279
    March 2011
    823 Posts
    Wait, how are you sick. What do you have? Zombie virus? Nexus Flu? Vitae Diarrhea?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

40. Post #280
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    4,905 Posts
    Yeah we saw it the first time you posted it.
    :iceburn:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Zing Zing x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)