1. Post #121
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    5,665 Posts
    Forgot about that,He also says Hitler is alive and when i told him that he murdered his dog before killing himself,he said this "He didn't know Friendly Fire is on" so i give up on thinking if he's actually stupid or trolling.I might as well believe credesniper.
    he put all his dogs down to prevent mistreatment from the russians

2. Post #122
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    11,549 Posts
    It's pretty sad that Hitler did such terrible things and went down as the devil, he could've gone down as an amazing artist

Edited:

did i just break my own automerge

3. Post #123
    December 2010
    789 Posts
    It's pretty sad that Hitler did such terrible things and went down as the devil, he could've gone down as an amazing artist

Edited:

did i just break my own automerge
    Why yes, I believe you did.

Also, to the OP: Spray paint the Star of David on his house and/or replace all his beer with JEW BREW!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #124
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    1,688 Posts
    Show up to his door holding a sickle in one hand, and hammer in other.
    Stab with sickle, crush with hammer. Repeat until he's covered in blood.
    Spray paint a sickle and hammer on his wall, and walk away.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

5. Post #125
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    11,549 Posts
    goddamn i love knowing my history

6. Post #126
    February 2010
    521 Posts
    As well as gypsies, Poles, Catholics, Protestants, dissenters, teenagers, Communists, pretty much everyone he or another Nazi high-up took a disliking to.
    not teenagers and the old......if they are part of master race why would he. Besides there are tons of stories of teenagers in germany during world war 2. like the one about a jewish boy who pretented to be a nazi, movie about it.

7. Post #127
    Is, in fact, a real hedgehog.
    April 2009
    14,583 Posts
    The urge to give the famous advice that Lenin took is so big right now. But really, stop being his friend. Your "friend" is dumb as hell.

8. Post #128
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    9,591 Posts
    why do the guys who is seen as the bad guys are so stylish

9. Post #129
    September 2010
    791 Posts
    Okay now he is telling me that a Panzer III can easily destroy a IS-2 and that a King Tiger can destroy a M1 Abrams
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Singapore Show Events Funny Funny x 16Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #130
    November 2010
    277 Posts
    A girl I knew once accidently went on a blind date with a neo-nazi. Then she sent me nude pictures of herself. It was a good night.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)

11. Post #131
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    24,436 Posts
    Okay now he is telling me that a Panzer III can easily destroy a IS-2 and that a King Tiger can destroy a M1 Abrams
    Definitely trolling.

However, that does remind me of this guy who claimed the M4 Sherman was a better than than the M1 Abrams and couldn't understand why we stopped using them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #132
    October 2009
    6,412 Posts
    Your friend is retarded.
    Neo-Nazis usually are.

13. Post #133
    January 2010
    407 Posts
    If you look at his TF2 stats, he has played medic the least.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 12 (list)

14. Post #134

April 2011
    2 Posts

DISCUSS AND SUBSCRIBE IM GETTING SUBS SO FAST RIGHT NOW!!!

just an update fp
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Informative Informative x 2 (list)

15. Post #135
    July 2009
    1,737 Posts
    I know someone like this, but with Russia.
    Due to the fact that I have some Russian in my blood and can speak some of it he constantly latches on to me and it's annoying as hell.
    He also bought this spetsnaz beret and put a sickle and hammer pin on it and wears it around in public.
    A guy I know is obsessed with Russia. He brings up Russia at every goddamn possible time.
    I asked him if he knew who Vladimir Putin was, and I flipped a shit when he said he didn't.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

16. Post #136
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    11,775 Posts
    Reminds me of the time someone told me that, Pearl Harbor happened on 9-11.... We can easily say that he ended up with a black eye.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

17. Post #137
    March 2011
    31 Posts
    Reminds me of the time someone told me that, Pearl Harbor happened on 9-11.... We can easily say that he ended up with a black eye.
    come at me bro ~ and judging by your avatar you won't
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Zing Zing x 3Agree Agree x 2 (list)

18. Post #138
    A guy I know is obsessed with Russia. He brings up Russia at every goddamn possible time.
    I asked him if he knew who Vladimir Putin was, and I flipped a shit when he said he didn't.
    Russia is so awesome! :3:
    Whose Putin?

Edited:

Replace everything in his house with USSR propaganda, then this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #139
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    May 2009
    7,354 Posts
    change alarm clock to American national anthem
    change various posters in room to American and Soviet propaganda
    replace parents with mannequins of american and soviet forces
    Paint on the outside "A Nazi lives in HERE" around the time a big parade comes down his street.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

20. Post #140
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    19,221 Posts
    Germany sure is awesome :smug:, but this is just a troll or really fucking bullshit.

21. Post #141
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    4,635 Posts
    Sounds more like a couple of nerds playing "my dad can beat up your dad".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

22. Post #142
    November 2010
    271 Posts
    He's not a neo nazi he's just retarded.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Uzbekistan Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

23. Post #143
    September 2010
    1,338 Posts
    I met a BNP member on GMod once. Except I didn't know it. We became really good friends and then a few months later I told him about this Korean girl I thought was hot and he started ranting on how the other races are holding white people down and that Britain should kick all the Pakistanis out and America should kick the Mexicans and Blacks out, and that we should kill Obama because we shouldn't have a black president. I told him about the tea party and he said "they have the right idea".

He got mad when I started talking about how much I love korean women. He was like "IF YOU WERE MY SON, I WOULD DISOWN YOU IF YOU CAME HOME WITH SOMEONE OTHER THAN A WHITE GIRL!"

I was like "Well thank god you're not!"

He blocked me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #144
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    11,016 Posts
    Did he shave his head?

Also, the Germans doing a banzai charge? That's a laugh.
    Skinheads=/=nazis

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skinhea...cial_Prejudice

nazis didn't even fucking invent skinheads.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #145
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    5,789 Posts
    Forgot about that,He also says Hitler is alive and when i told him that he murdered his dog before killing himself,he said this "He didn't know Friendly Fire is on" so i give up on thinking if he's actually stupid or trolling.I might as well believe credesniper.
    No, your friend is a troll.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #146
    November 2009
    2,697 Posts
    he put all his dogs down to prevent mistreatment from the russians
    Goebbels did that to his children for the same reason.

27. Post #147
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    11,016 Posts
    He saw religion as a tool to be used to manipulate people.
    You mean it isn't?

Edited:

You know how vandalists/nazis paint swastikas everywhere? If you know him IRL... Spray paint the Star of David on his house.
    More like angsty teens.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #148
    May 2010
    425 Posts
    People like this are just so wrapped up in history and war games and aren't prepared to discuss things logically. Saying the Jews made Germany lose WWI was a myth spread by the Nazi's to show Germany the weaknesses of the Weimar republic and promote it's independant strength. This guy's pretty retarded.

29. Post #149
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    4,445 Posts
    I met a BNP member on GMod once.[...]
    reminds me of the guy who was sporting a BNP avatar here on Facepunch.
    Maybe he's still around.
    I remember PMing him and asking him whether he really is a BNP Supporter and he told me he was.

Might have just been a troll though, I dunno for sure...

Edited:

found the old PM:

He's been inactive for quite some time now, it seems:
    http://www.facepunch.com/members/214784-Cairns

30. Post #150
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    5,333 Posts
    What in the...

31. Post #151
    August 2010
    5,489 Posts
    Execute him by gunfire

32. Post #152
    As a wise man once said: Never ask Fatfatfatty for computer advice
    Dennab
    March 2009
    13,456 Posts

Spraypaint that on his clothes.

33. Post #153
    July 2009
    1,331 Posts
    o7 glorious soviet union

:saddowns:

34. Post #154
    February 2010
    278 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Turkey Show Events Funny Funny x 10Zing Zing x 3 (list)

35. Post #155
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    20,527 Posts
    Redistribute his blood to the proletariat.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

36. Post #156
    August 2009
    626 Posts
    I met a BNP member on GMod once. Except I didn't know it. We became really good friends and then a few months later I told him about this Korean girl I thought was hot and he started ranting on how the other races are holding white people down and that Britain should kick all the Pakistanis out and America should kick the Mexicans and Blacks out, and that we should kill Obama because we shouldn't have a black president. I told him about the tea party and he said "they have the right idea".

He got mad when I started talking about how much I love korean women. He was like "IF YOU WERE MY SON, I WOULD DISOWN YOU IF YOU CAME HOME WITH SOMEONE OTHER THAN A WHITE GIRL!"

I was like "Well thank god you're not!"

He blocked me.
    Yeah, people with those kind of opinions are actually kind of hard to spot unless you talk to them about the subject.

37. Post #157
    August 2010
    194 Posts
    Wow this gives all neo-nazis a bad name.

38. Post #158
    I can buy a title to replace to the one someone bought me
    December 2007
    4,074 Posts
    Wow this gives all neo-nazis a bad name.
    Since when did neo-nazis have a good name?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

39. Post #159
    June 2009
    2 Posts
    What's so bad about Nazis? I mean, Hitler was a pretty cool guy!

Woops, I forgot I had that Swastika avi still on from 2 years ago.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

40. Post #160
    I am obsessed with titles; it is all I talk about
    August 2010
    2,265 Posts
    Funfact: the swastika is accually a Buddhist symbol.
    and also a bunch of other religions too oh to stay on topic OP please do what i said