1. Post #41
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    1,189 Posts
    Did he shave his head?

Also, the Germans doing a banzai charge? That's a laugh.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

2. Post #42
    April 2011
    315 Posts
    The Germans and their tanks...

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 17Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

3. Post #43
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    5,328 Posts
    Is your friend a dreaming Donald Duck?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 6Winner Winner x 2 (list)

4. Post #44
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    11,242 Posts
    The Germans and their tanks...

We were discussing about his wannabe "nazi" friend and not germany.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

5. Post #45
    April 2011
    315 Posts
    Hitler was like that australian kid who bot bullied.

Jew teacher did not like Adolf's art or even try to support him even tough Adolf tried his best.
    So it ended up to a revenging at their whole society.

Just look at his masterpieces http://quazen.com/arts/art-history/1...-adolf-hitler/
    Wow, those are really good paintings.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 21Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

6. Post #46
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    15,907 Posts
    Two of my friends formed a Nazi cult. I wish I was joking.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Russian Federation Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

7. Post #47
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2005
    15,081 Posts
    No Hitler was a lazy shit who bummed around student digs trying to pawn bad paintings off for a living before he started getting all batshit political.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 11Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

8. Post #48
    Dennab
    December 2009
    1,937 Posts
    OP you go to a special needs school by any chance?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Late Late x 1 (list)

9. Post #49
    April 2011
    315 Posts
    We were discussing about his wannabe "nazi" friend and not germany.
    His friend likes German tanks.

10. Post #50
    October 2008
    446 Posts
    Why is he your friend?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

11. Post #51
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    18,066 Posts
    He's horrible at World War II Debates and says that the Banzai is the answer to everything even against 100 foxholes of Machine guns aiming at his 'Germans'.he even said German tigers can banzai despite it being a unreliable machine and at a speed of 23 mph.
    Does he even know what that word means, how bad he is at using it and how offensive it is that he is?

12. Post #52
    May 2010
    1,385 Posts
    Does he even know what that word means, how bad he is at using it and how offensive it is that he is?
    Perhaps he meant "Blitzkrieg" instead.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

13. Post #53
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    14,221 Posts
    You wanna know why I LOVE Nazi's?

Because when they start talking, I finally have an excuse to scream at someone in Russian
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 30Zing Zing x 1 (list)

14. Post #54
    April 2011
    315 Posts
    Perhaps he meant "Blitzkrieg" instead.
    This. Banzai was the name for Japanese suicide charges.

But the British did them too with Australian soldiers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #55
    July 2010
    436 Posts
    Here is what you do:
    Every time you greet him, do a Nazi Salute.
    When walking with him, goose step. Everywhere.
    You are no longer to refer to him by his first name, it is now "Mien Fuhrer".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Iraq Show Events Funny Funny x 23Agree Agree x 5Zing Zing x 1 (list)

16. Post #56
    December 2010
    882 Posts
    I just got insulted by someone who went through a "neo-nazi phase". Unsurprisingly I don't care.
    To be fair everyone does shit they regret, So long as he regrets it then it's fine.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4Agree Agree x 3 (list)

17. Post #57
    Rude member.
    August 2010
    4,783 Posts
    Heh, The Netherlands held the Germans back with middle age cannons made out of bells. Good job Germany. They did capitulate after 4 days, but shit how terrible is your army if it can't beat a bunch of guys with cannons from the middle ages?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

18. Post #58
    April 2011
    315 Posts
    Heh, The Netherlands held the Germans back with middle age cannons made out of bells. Good job Germany. They did capitulate after 4 days, but shit how terrible is your army if it can't beat a bunch of guys with cannons from the middle ages?
    Source?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

19. Post #59
    Rude member.
    August 2010
    4,783 Posts
    My school's history books, let me google it.

Edited:

Holy shit I have fallen prey to misinformation it appears they were armed. They just capitulated after Germany bombed the wrong city.

Edited:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 7Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

20. Post #60
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2005
    15,081 Posts
    What a great education you got going there

Lets face it, everything west of Germany got steamrolled.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 13 (list)

21. Post #61
    July 2010
    687 Posts
    I know someone like this, but with Russia.
    Due to the fact that I have some Russian in my blood and can speak some of it he constantly latches on to me and it's annoying as hell.
    He also bought this spetsnaz beret and put a sickle and hammer pin on it and wears it around in public.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)

22. Post #62
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    9,563 Posts
    the swastika is a very awesome looking symbol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Malaysia Show Events Agree Agree x 21Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

23. Post #63
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    18,066 Posts
    I know someone like this, but with Russia.
    Due to the fact that I have some Russian in my blood and can speak some of it he constantly latches on to me and it's annoying as hell.
    He also bought this spetsnaz beret and put a sickle and hammer pin on it and wears it around in public.
    You should visit the Airsoft forum. They're just as bad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9Funny Funny x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

24. Post #64
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    7,652 Posts
    Hahaha how the hell has he got Banzai and Blitzkrieg mixed up?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

25. Post #65
    July 2009
    737 Posts
    Tell him you're hosting a neo nazi party and to bring all your nazi memorabilia. But, make the address a synagogue. Bonus if you can get it on the same date as a bar mitzvah. Imagine, the kid reading a torah to his family and your friend walks in with a SS uniform.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Winner Winner x 29Funny Funny x 1 (list)

26. Post #66
    I'm a Jew and I approve this thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Israel Show Events Funny Funny x 20Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #67
    July 2010
    687 Posts
    the swastika is a very awesome looking symbol
    Funfact: the swastika is accually a Buddhist symbol.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 22Winner Winner x 2Informative Informative x 2Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

28. Post #68
    Turn around
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Israel Show Events Agree Agree x 5Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

29. Post #69
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    7,652 Posts
    Pointing the other way.
    Did Hitler intentionally do that to mean "Not peaceful at all" since fascism is all war is glorious and shit?

30. Post #70
    October 2010
    5,668 Posts
    I don't get all the neo nazis. How can they not see it themselves, they are the "nigga" here.

They are the ones who ended up dead! So go with the winner, even if you are just a rat abandoning the sinking ship.

31. Post #71
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    7,584 Posts
    To be fair everyone does shit they regret, So long as he regrets it then it's fine.
    Lol. That is one of the stupidest thing I've read on FP.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

32. Post #72
    June 2010
    2,158 Posts
    Germans bombed our chippy :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 7Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

33. Post #73
    Fudders
    September 2010
    3,306 Posts
    He would probably like Men of War then. Tiger tank is realistic in it, but any experienced player can track it and get a nice side shot. Hopefully it teach him that wars are not won by one kind of tank.

We can always use new players in the community!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

34. Post #74
    April 2011
    12 Posts
    He would probably like Men of War then. Tiger tank is realistic in it, but any experienced player can track it and get a nice side shot. Hopefully it teach him that wars are not won by one kind of tank.

We can always use new players in the community!
    Goddamn Chi-Ri overpowered piece of shit.

35. Post #75
    December 2010
    882 Posts
    Lol. That is one of the stupidest thing I've read on FP.
    So you assume no one makes mistakes and regrets what they once where and what they did. Just because someone believes some silly shit as a kid/teenager and hasn't harmed anyone doesn't mean they're like that now.

Edited:

What I'm saying is you shouldn't be judged by you past if you have changed drastically.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

36. Post #76
    July 2010
    436 Posts
    He is not a Neo-Nazi, he is in a very retarded phase of his life that he will grow out of eventually.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Iraq Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

37. Post #77
    I pushed my dad off the stairs and all I got was he came back
    October 2009
    4,767 Posts
    My best bro is like this, less neo nazi but still.
    He is atleast smart, not too pro-germany and knows of the weaknesses, and is born in Berlin (yet he is not of german descent), while I have German heritage.
    Hes a bit jealous.

38. Post #78
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    5,617 Posts
    Tell him Hitler was jewish. :colbert:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

39. Post #79
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    1,266 Posts
    You know, while I disagree with his ideals, you guys are kind of hypocrites for trying to suppress his own personal beliefs.

Then again, knowing KJL, this is probably just a troll thread.
    Beliefs that a race of genocidal men bent on world domination should have won, so that they could continue their race toward genocide and world domination?

Kinda hard to picture him as a noble guy fighting for free speech.

Hard to picture him as anything but a douche bag actually
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #80
    August 2010
    5,489 Posts
    Heil Kim
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Denmark Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)