1. Post #81

January 2012
    1 Posts
    sgt.sgt YOU ARE GOD!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

2. Post #82
    January 2009
    49 Posts
    The download link no longer works.
    Megaupload was taken down by some hacker or something posing as the FBI
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 11Funny Funny x 3 (list)

3. Post #83
    Gold Banana
    May 2010
    6,419 Posts
    Megaupload was taken down by some hacker or something posing as the FBI
    are you being serious?

also

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

4. Post #84

November 2011
    24 Posts
    are you being serious?

also

404'd
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

5. Post #85
    Gold Banana
    May 2010
    6,419 Posts
    there

6. Post #86
    January 2012
    1,820 Posts
    Does anyone know where I can get the rp_evolved_city furniture pack? It seems to be related to this map, considering some of the props in the pack are used in the map. I alreayd got some props from a server, does anyone know where I can get the full pack?

7. Post #87
    Gold Banana
    May 2010
    6,419 Posts
    Does anyone know where I can get the rp_evolved_city furniture pack? It seems to be related to this map, considering some of the props in the pack are used in the map. I alreayd got some props from a server, does anyone know where I can get the full pack?
    I think there's a pack on GMod.org somewhere for EvoCity V2D props

8. Post #88
    January 2012
    1,820 Posts
    Oh, they're props from V2D? Ok, I'll search that.

9. Post #89

June 2009
    1,675 Posts
    are you being serious?

also

Mirror 1 404s and Mirror 2 disconnects me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #90
    Gold Banana
    May 2010
    6,419 Posts
    then don't use the mirror and wait 5 seconds for it to download?

11. Post #91
    Blue Member?
    October 2010
    7,584 Posts
    can reupload it somewhere else like on mediafire?

12. Post #92
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

13. Post #93
    Blue Member?
    October 2010
    7,584 Posts
    thank you none of the links worked

14. Post #94

15. Post #95
    May 2009
    167 Posts
    i need some help here.. i dont have a skybox its like all total white and that kinda ruins the feeling in the map

16. Post #96
    Hi, I'm 14. Don't laugh though, or I'll pretend to sue you. My uncle is the most famous lawyer in San Fransisco!! Also, my RP server is uber 1337, join it. If you complain though, I'll ban you. xD btw thank Pyth for this title

October 2011
    33 Posts
    Anyone have a .bsp with all the textures, materials, all the good stuff yet?

17. Post #97
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    1,573 Posts
    i need some help here.. i dont have a skybox its like all total white and that kinda ruins the feeling in the map
    You have to make a .lua file with the code in the OP in your lua autorun folder.

18. Post #98
    Hi, I'm 14. Don't laugh though, or I'll pretend to sue you. My uncle is the most famous lawyer in San Fransisco!! Also, my RP server is uber 1337, join it. If you complain though, I'll ban you. xD btw thank Pyth for this title

October 2011
    33 Posts
    Sgt,

I am trying to run this map on my dedicated server, but I am unable to get it to work correctly! The map runs and all, but some of the doors, actually a lot of the doors, are no collided. Any help?

I've installed the v33x Missing textures also.

19. Post #99

April 2011
    42 Posts
    Seems like you got map from toybox, because there is a broken version of map on toybox (buggy doors, areaportals etc.). Try to download map from this topic.

20. Post #100

October 2011
    33 Posts
    Seems like you got map from toybox, because there is a broken version of map on toybox (buggy doors, areaportals etc.). Try to download map from this topic.
    The download URL in the original post is offline (FBI siezed it) I downloaded the one on the 2nd page. Do you have a certain link I should try?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

21. Post #101

April 2011
    42 Posts
    Unfortunately, no, and I haven't working map file for now. I think Sgt.Sgt will help.

22. Post #102
    Gold Banana
    May 2010
    6,419 Posts
    pretty sure v33x requires EP2 content on the server too
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

23. Post #103

April 2012
    16 Posts
    pretty sure v33x requires EP2 content on the server too
    Yeah it does, I bought the Orange Box Again, and played EP1- on EP 2 now!

24. Post #104

April 2012
    9 Posts
    Want to thank the map maker, as this is an amazing map. I originally had a version from Toybox with a SHIT ton of missing textures but this one is much better. Though, I'm still missing a texture for some of the computers.. The ones at the front desk in the hospital. I don't know where those textures are supposed to be but it's manageable, not a big deal, as this is the ONLY texture I seem to be missing. Still, a 10/10 map.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

25. Post #105
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    2,012 Posts
    I've been thinking, should I release the official graphics I authored for the Evo City Police cars?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Winner Winner x 2 (list)

26. Post #106
    May 2009
    401 Posts
    Daymn, that's not bad. I'd like that.

What's stopping you? Go for it mate. :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #107
    January 2010
    303 Posts

http://facepunch.com/threads/1181825

Surprised someone beat me to this. I guess I was just slow to release. The Crown Vic EvoCity skin matches the old GTA police car's EvoCity skin.

28. Post #108
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    2,012 Posts

Surprised someone beat me to this. I guess I was just slow to release. The Crown Vic EvoCity skin matches the old GTA police car's EvoCity skin.
    I need to speak to SGT.SGT as to why exactly he decided to make the cruiser black when I designed the stripe to be used on a white base.

29. Post #109
    January 2010
    303 Posts
    Maybe we could get him to update the model in the sickness model SVN with a fourth white skin. I could then make a new skin for this one or something.

30. Post #110
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    3,377 Posts

Why does every single police car people make look terrible? It's like completely black and not lighted, there's just something which makes it look completely off. Why do the black on the wheels not provide any depth to the model and why can you not distinguish the body lines. It looks like a huge black mess and a few other models which have been used lately have the same problems.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Mapping King Mapping King x 1 (list)

31. Post #111
    January 2010
    303 Posts
    Well the second picture is a HLMV screenshot so obviously that program doesn't render stuff to look pretty. For the first screen the car is in a really bright area. I figured someone might complain about the ghettoness of the badging which is a completely legit complaint, I just made it mimic the font and style of the older black EvoCity police car from GTA that was released years ago in the Sickness Model pack.

32. Post #112
    Gold Banana
    May 2010
    6,419 Posts
    if anything it looks better in the 2nd one because the black isn't sucking the entire car into a void, it's way too dark. everything slayer said is valid, at least in my opinion

33. Post #113
    January 2010
    303 Posts
    Don't for a second think I'm defending the EvoCity skin I made. Because I'm not. I wish I had seen Broseph_'s skin before I released this because I would totally do a version of that instead.

34. Post #114
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    2,012 Posts

35. Post #115
    January 2010
    303 Posts
    That is awesome. I'll see if I can do that.

36. Post #116

March 2012
    1 Posts
    A have some problems with my server on www.counter-strike.com. When i start my server up with the original & latest rp_evocity_v33x (downloaded from http://www.exiledservers.net/files/p...oCity_v33x.zip)

And upload to my server. All people can't join the server. (failed after 4 retries)

I have contacted support lots of time, about the problem, but no help is given, no support. I have reinstalled my server lots of time, don't work, i have switched to other evocity_v33x maps, don't work either,

this problem is realy pissing me off, and i don't know what the problem is, because im sure i do everything 100% correctly. I put the bsp file, into "maps" folder, with filezilla. Don't restarts the server, and when is up, all people get failed after 4 retries.

I hope you understand my English. Is this something you maybe can sort out for me Sgt?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Denmark Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

37. Post #117
    Gold Banana
    May 2010
    6,419 Posts
    that's a network issue/server issue, not his map's issue

38. Post #118
    -X-
    Gold Member
    March 2012
    33 Posts
    ... But are we allowed to extract the content from this map and use it in our own maps and credit you?
    Yeah that's fine.
    Thank you Sgt!

We're remaking your map and here is what we have so far: http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1194301
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

39. Post #119

April 2012
    6 Posts
    Getting spammed with this error:
    Code:
    [entities/ent_light_manager/cl_init.lua:235] attempt to index local 'parentTable' (a nil value)

40. Post #120
    Gold Member

August 2010
    224 Posts
    Getting spammed with this error:
    Code:
    [entities/ent_light_manager/cl_init.lua:235] attempt to index local 'parentTable' (a nil value)
    Has nothing to do with the map, Obviously you are running a broken copy of PERP.