May 2008
    4,243 Posts

i dont even know anymore
    amazing

2. Post #562
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    3,478 Posts
    We're going to be rolling out a stable 'beta' soon, and helping selected servers get up and running so they're ready to go on release day :).

If you're interested IM me on Steam, I can't help too many more people so it's first come first serve.

3. Post #563
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,243 Posts
    One upcoming server here,    it's about dinosaurs.   

4. Post #564

April 2010
    81 Posts
    We're going to be rolling out a stable 'beta' soon, and helping selected servers get up and running so they're ready to go on release day :).

If you're interested IM me on Steam, I can't help too many more people so it's first come first serve.

I would like one, please.

5. Post #565
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    3,478 Posts
    Also just a note the script is always public ofc, so you can still set up your own stuff, but if you don't think you could change all the stuff on your own then you should hit me up.

If not? Just wait for the Github to say 'Beta' or 'Stable' as one of the commit notes and download and do it all yourself. There's going to need very little out-of-game editing with Tiramisu anyway since you can just turn SWEPs int weapons, Ragdolls into clothes, create Groups, etc. all in-game.

6. Post #566
    My Blog
    July 2009
    1,958 Posts
    I never really looked into Tiramisu...

I shall start!

7. Post #567
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    3,478 Posts

Messing around with DOD:S shit.

cArm

FNox swagging it up.
    Edited:

We were messing around on the testing server, also script is getting REALLY close to being usable.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

8. Post #568
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    264 Posts
    Tiramisu was one of the easiest to mod scripts I've ever dealt with. Really looking forward to this being finished!

9. Post #569
    Dumb britbong
    April 2011
    1,919 Posts
    I might be pretty late, But is there going to be an option to disable using helmets with selected clothing items and take the head model from the base "clothing_***"?

10. Post #570
    Pycские Идиот
    June 2010
    2,536 Posts
    ^ no idea what you just said but yes, heads can be seperate
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

11. Post #571
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    3,478 Posts
    What has the Tiramisu team been up to? (Mostly FNox, I'm a lazy douche)

Groups, they're almost there! :D
    We added support for Enhanced Citizens.
    New customization options/support for body groups.

What we're working on:
    Fnox: Factions, and finishing groups. I'm pretty sure by the end of all this that if you wanted to RP with a couple friends you could make an entire schema without touching more than the config file :D.
    Me: Containers, they'll actually turn out to be a complete rewrite of inventory. They'll use 'containers' instead. Containers are going to be general purpose inventories for players, groups, props, and items.

12. Post #572
    TO SOME- THING
    September 2009
    3,999 Posts
    What has the Tiramisu team been up to? (Mostly FNox, I'm a lazy douche)

Groups, they're almost there! :D
    We added support for Enhanced Citizens.
    New customization options/support for body groups.

What we're working on:
    Fnox: Factions, and finishing groups. I'm pretty sure by the end of all this that if you wanted to RP with a couple friends you could make an entire schema without touching more than the config file :D.
    Me: Containers, they'll actually turn out to be a complete rewrite of inventory. They'll use 'containers' instead. Containers are going to be general purpose inventories for players, groups, props, and items.
    Group containers that people can requisition? (Providing they have the set permissions)

13. Post #573
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    3,478 Posts
    Yes.

14. Post #574
    VENEZOLANO
    August 2006
    3,417 Posts
    Oh, by the way, new banner thanks to the amazing photoshop skills of Mr. Giggles.

Yeah...It is a reply to http://i.imgur.com/i0Jwa.png
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Venezuela Show Events Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

15. Post #575
    Pycские Идиот
    June 2010
    2,536 Posts
    Oh, by the way, new banner thanks to the amazing photoshop skills of Mr. Giggles.

Yeah...It is a reply to http://i.imgur.com/i0Jwa.png
    hahahahahahahah better than my friends banner ROFL
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

16. Post #576
    Haha that's great, I love it! I think I'm gonna alter mine to say, "Tiramis-who? Oh... cakes? Fuck cakes. Who wants pizza?"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #577
    Conna is finally become inter-national dick. Conna 애미뒤진 씹새끼^^
    December 2008
    1,803 Posts
    Haha that's great, I love it! I think I'm gonna alter mine to say, "Tiramis-who? Oh... cakes? Fuck cakes. Who wants pizza?"
    I want working late clock pizza.

18. Post #578
    VENEZOLANO
    August 2006
    3,417 Posts
    We also had another concept on the works.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Venezuela Show Events Winner Winner x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

19. Post #579
    We also had another concept on the works.

Haha that's ace. Your faction creating system and the gear stuff is really cool, very original.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

20. Post #580
    VENEZOLANO
    August 2006
    3,417 Posts
    Haha that's ace. Your faction creating system and the gear stuff is really cool, very original.
    Thanks, you stuff is pretty good too. Like, you probably code 10 times better than me anyway.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Venezuela Show Events Lua King Lua King x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

21. Post #581
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    3,478 Posts
    Thanks, you stuff is pretty good too. Like, you probably code 10 times better than me anyway.
    What you don't have in code skill you definitely make up in heart bro. You might not be the best technical coder, but you get shit done which is what really matters.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

22. Post #582
    You're a great coder. We just think differently in terms of how we structure our code, no biggie.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #583
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    4,595 Posts
    *cue awww from audience*

24. Post #584
    Pycские Идиот
    June 2010
    2,536 Posts
    more like awwwkward
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

25. Post #585
    Ah... tits!
    August 2009
    4,368 Posts
    Compliments on face punch? Alert the media!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

26. Post #586
    May 2006
    148 Posts
    Looking forward to seeing this in a stable beta, hoping to get it set up on my server. Tried it out before and it felt really nice, if a bit sluggish. Keep up the great work though!

27. Post #587
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    7,877 Posts
    You'r avatar is too apropriate, i say it's a conspiracy.

28. Post #588
    January 2009
    50 Posts
    Yeah, a great script man, what I loved especially was the ability to set models onto players without having to worrying about animations :) Saves alot of download space.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #589
    VENEZOLANO
    August 2006
    3,417 Posts
    Release this weekend.

This time it's for real.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Venezuela Show Events Lua King Lua King x 1 (list)

30. Post #590
    Ah... tits!
    August 2009
    4,368 Posts
    I are excited.

Edited:

So wait.. in 5 days?

31. Post #591
    VENEZOLANO
    August 2006
    3,417 Posts
    I'll announce the actual date and time sometime this week.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Venezuela Show Events Winner Winner x 6Informative Informative x 1 (list)

32. Post #592

April 2010
    81 Posts
    Will I be able to use the combine soldier walk animation?

33. Post #593
    July 2009
    568 Posts
    please be friday/saterday please please pleaseeeeeee!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

34. Post #594
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    4,621 Posts
    I just downloaded this addon, fired it up and am having way too much fun shooting things in third person.

What am I exactly supposed to be doing?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Spain Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

35. Post #595
    June 2011
    792 Posts
    Role-playing maybe?

Thanks for the Zing! rating Kuro!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Greece Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

36. Post #596
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    4,621 Posts
    Oh, right, roleplaying!
    I just figured out how to use the entire thing, don't need help anymore!

See?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Spain Show Events Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

37. Post #597
    VENEZOLANO
    August 2006
    3,417 Posts
    That's Tiramisu 1.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Venezuela Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

38. Post #598
    June 2011
    792 Posts
    How can I get items in Tiramisu 2? I went on the test server but I had no items.

39. Post #599
    VENEZOLANO
    August 2006
    3,417 Posts
    How can I get items in Tiramisu 2? I went on the test server but I had no items.
    On the freeform schema, create a prop or ragdoll, tab+rightclick on it. The right click option for making it an item will show up under the "Creation" sub menu.

40. Post #600
    Ah... tits!
    August 2009
    4,368 Posts
    Weekend now/soon. When do I get my game mode?!