1. Post #1
    March 2010
    4,538 Posts

Using Zombe's weather control, I increased the chance of lightning from about 1 in 500 to 1 in 10 and 1 in 1. Results are shocking.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Zing x 135Funny x 16Winner x 3Late x 1Informative x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Ask me about my .gif fetish
    February 2008
    3,594 Posts
    Just keep it at 1 in 10, that seems perfectly fine.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Zing Zing x 11Agree Agree x 4 (list)

3. Post #3
    July 2009
    1,950 Posts
    Lightning setting everything on fire and making pigs into zombies?
    Such is life in minecraft

4. Post #4
    April 2011
    1,452 Posts
    Holy sh-

Edited:

pretty cool.

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    3,320 Posts
    this should be in minecraft

apocalypse mode
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 32Funny Funny x 5 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    2,126 Posts
    Whoa, you rarely see lightning, this was shocking
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Zing Zing x 9Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,724 Posts
    Make the skies blood red and tone it down a little bit and you've got yourself hell on earth
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 20Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    2,047 Posts
    I don't remember zombie pigmen being that big, but that's pretty cool
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

9. Post #9
    March 2010
    4,538 Posts
    I don't remember zombie pigmen being that big, but that's pretty cool
    Part of zombe's modpack, it makes mobs different sizes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    12,853 Posts
    Lightning is bullshit

Lightning burned down my village, that's why it's bullshit, to you people disagreeing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 40Disagree Disagree x 9Zing Zing x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    July 2009
    1,298 Posts
    Lightning struck a few blocks in front of me once. Scared the shit outta me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 2 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    3,138 Posts
    Lightning is bullshit
    You're bullshit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Zing Zing x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    August 2010
    516 Posts
    chyeah.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    September 2007
    574 Posts
    What the hell happened at the end. Did it like crash or something
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

15. Post #15
    What's brevity?
    June 2006
    18,603 Posts
    Most likely. Shocking, isn't it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Zing Zing x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    January 2010
    847 Posts
    "Warning ion storm approaching"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Germany Show Events Funny Funny x 23Winner Winner x 2 (list)

17. Post #17
    October 2010
    10,376 Posts
    Hmm, 1 in 10 seems actually alright for a hurricane, I'd say 1 in 50/100 for an actual thunderstorm.

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    2,230 Posts
    Blowout soon fellow stalker.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

19. Post #19
    December 2009
    7,256 Posts
    That's actually a good idea for an "end of the world" survival map sort of thing. The beginning of the video, not the end where the world is made of lightning.

20. Post #20

May 2006
    8,914 Posts
    Are fences still fireproof? Because I just realized one of the buildings I have in a save could go up in flames.

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    19,828 Posts
    Am I the only one who has never had lightning strike anywhere near me, let alone one of my buildings?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Agree Agree x 18 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    15,019 Posts
    I've never had weather :smith:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Disagree Disagree x 2Late Late x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    6,966 Posts
    cant lightning kill the player?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Estonia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    February 2010
    2,697 Posts
    Yes, yes it can.

I believe a direct hit deals five hearts of damage and sets the player on fire.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    March 2011
    63 Posts
    Huge wall of electricity
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    15,019 Posts
    Yes, yes it can.

I believe a direct hit deals five hearts of damage and sets the player on fire.
    I thought you turned into a tesla trooper and got to shock Allied GIs

27. Post #27
    Glod Member
    March 2009
    9,796 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

28. Post #28
    Here's some thread music, if you don't mind.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Finland Show Events Zing Zing x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    March 2010
    4,538 Posts

Go for it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 27Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

30. Post #30
    November 2007
    528 Posts
    Fuck lightning, I had spent the day arranging a forest and it got struck and went alight

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    5,074 Posts
    It'd be cool if lightning could strike you, and it made your tools electrified and more powerful.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    I'm rocketsnail full of rocketfail! Drop boxes ⇒⇒⇒
    January 2011
    1,311 Posts
    It'd be cool if lightning could strike you, and it made your tools electrified and more powerful.
    And it would make you electrified too! Everybody wins!

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    3,138 Posts
    how in the world does that make sense
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    Official worst poster 2011
    June 2007
    8,470 Posts

Go for it?
    No. Youtube partnership is for capitalist pigs.

And when you stop bringing in lodsofemone in ad-revenue for google, they drop you right away. Fr3d style.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    August 2010
    694 Posts
    I was struck by lightning once in SMP. I was checking out a world hole while it was raining, and suddenly I heard lightning. A few seconds later I heard a loud boom and then lost a few hearts. Then I got scared and went inside.

36. Post #36
    Proudly supporting the JIDF
    Dennab
    July 2010
    22,111 Posts
    I was struck by lightning once in SMP. I was checking out a world hole while it was raining, and suddenly I heard lightning. A few seconds later I heard a loud boom and then lost a few hearts. Then I got scared and went inside.
    Creeper?