May 2010
    5,338 Posts
    SERVER IS CLOSED UNTIL LETHALDRIVE IS UP AND RUNNING

[release]

Server Name: LuckyLuke's Dedicated Survival Server
    Max Players: 15
    Started: Friday 22nd April 2011
    Server IP:109.228.20.169:25565[/release][release]

[LIST][*]LuckyLuke007 - Owner[*]Jewish_Chipmunk - Super[*]Stagan - Super[*]Dazers - Admin[*]Kelldar08 - Admin[*]Gosicklad - Admin[*]Luke_Walkden - Admin[*][/LIST]
    Bukkit Build #812
    Bukkit Admin Modification For Minecraft
    Bukkit Essentials v2.3
    Additions For Bukkit, Including GeoIP and GroupManager
    WorldGuard 5.0
    Let's Me Protect Certain Things From Happening, and Protect Certain Areas
    WorldEdit 4.4
    For when we need to remove something huge, or create something huge, rarely used, it's just there in case.
    BigBrother 1.8
    Logs Literally EVERYTHING You Do, What Blocks You Place, What Blocks You Destroy, and Lets Me Rollback Anyones Changes
    LWC v3.00 RC1
    Command-driven Plugin To Protect Chests and Doors and Other Stuff.[/release]

[release]

I started this off with the sole intention of creating a small community of people who are good friends with each other, and new people could come on and join said community, so far, it's heading towards that goal, the players have gotten to be friends with the admins, together they have built their first full city, named Midgard. The closeness shared by the admins and players has pushed them on yet again to move farther out, and create the great Cirque City, a now growing city, with a courthouse, main tower, and a city hall. However, that's all been lost in history, for now, we have started a new world, and creating new civilisations, the biggest landmark we have so far, is the airship, who I can give thanks to the owner of it to.

I still want it so more and more people can come on, and join in with our growing community, and become a helpful part of it. Don't expect massive amounts of players and huge, expansive cities on this server, because the sole intention is to create a tight community, of people who are friends and know each other well, if and when you do join, be nice, be respectful, and don't be shy to fire up a conversation with another player or admin![/release]

[release]
    Last Updated 25th June 2011
    Here is the Zoom.It version of the NEW MAP: http://zoom.it/oYKS
    Here is the Zoom.It version of the OLD MAP(Not Available For Download): http://zoom.it/LMZh

Click Here To Download The Oldest World!(Mercia)[/release]
    [release]

Code:
    Communist Pancake -- TNT Griefing
    AngryChairR -- Threatening To Crash The Server
    Puffinc4t -- Griefing Newbie's Houses
    Weregamer1168 -- Griefing Admin Constructions
    Mermademan -- Griefing / Murdering Everyone On Sight
    ExiledNihilist -- Blocking Minecart Tracks With Dirt All The Way Along
    Kellinator -- Attempted To Make A "How To Make Baby" Picture, Failed By Putting A Penis Going Into A Penis
    Lac1994 -- Same As Above
    Bletotum -- Obviously doesn't want to be here
    Zugnaz -- Destroying everyone's constructions for materials
    Dataraze -- Filling one end of the Dazeville bridge with lava
    NOTE: I will not update the thread as often as i'd like to!
    [/release]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 4Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

2. Post #2
    April 2011
    285 Posts
    Sup
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    January 2010
    121 Posts
    Great server. Much better with a close knit community rather than 100's of users who come on and off, possibly not to return.

4. Post #4
    Merry Fuckin' Christmas
    May 2010
    5,338 Posts
    The funny thing about Minestatus is, it says a server is offline when there are actually people playing on it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    April 2011
    10 Posts
    Loving this server so far mate :P
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    June 2009
    1,862 Posts
    Come colonise Cirque City with us :).

Also whoever is fucking with the minecart system, THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS.

7. Post #7
    Merry Fuckin' Christmas
    May 2010
    5,338 Posts
    Come colonise Cirque City with us :).

Also whoever is fucking with the minecart system, THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS.
    We have a rough idea as to who it is, so far, all evidence is pointing towards my brother, and if it happens one more time, family or not, he's being permanently banned from the server. If he's not going to learn by me telling him, he's going to learn from my banhammer.

8. Post #8
    Merry Fuckin' Christmas
    May 2010
    5,338 Posts
    Added an updated Server Cartograph to the OP

9. Post #9
    June 2009
    1,862 Posts
    Yeah, logged on this morning to find out we were 'griefed' by a 12 year old neo nazi, cleaned everything up, Midgard is okay now :).

10. Post #10
    Merry Fuckin' Christmas
    May 2010
    5,338 Posts
    Yeah, logged on this morning to find out we were 'griefed' by a 12 year old neo nazi, cleaned everything up, Midgard is okay now :).
    Oh nice one man, I can find out his name don't worry, he won't be returning.

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    2,158 Posts
    Sounds like a fun server, I'll join.

Edited:

Wow, massive damage lag, seeing as I jumped into lava, and then about 30 seconds later was killed by it. Might just be me, though.

12. Post #12
    Merry Fuckin' Christmas
    May 2010
    5,338 Posts
    Sounds like a fun server, I'll join.

Edited:

Wow, massive damage lag, seeing as I jumped into lava, and then about 30 seconds later was killed by it. Might just be me, though.
    Oh you were the guy who jumped in the lava and left the game, I just thought you were being stupid.

But there's no lag for anyone else, so probably just you.

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    2,158 Posts
    Oh you were the guy who jumped in the lava and left the game, I just thought you were being stupid.

But there's no lag for anyone else, so probably just you.
    Yeah, I was all "Oh hey, lava doesn't damage on this server. 30 seconds later... OH GOD WHY AM I ON FIRE
    I'll rejoin, and help build some stuff.

14. Post #14
    September 2010
    160 Posts
    LuckyLuke, it's me, Hitman Sparky. I'm just checking in how the server is going. I have a question. Should I invite ManningQB18 and Techiegee to this server so we can have a reunion?

15. Post #15
    Merry Fuckin' Christmas
    May 2010
    5,338 Posts
    Yeah, I was all "Oh hey, lava doesn't damage on this server. 30 seconds later... OH GOD WHY AM I ON FIRE
    I'll rejoin, and help build some stuff.
    That'll be great!

Edited:

LuckyLuke, it's me, Hitman Sparky. I'm just checking in how the server is going. I have a question. Should I invite ManningQB18 and Techiegee to this server so we can have a reunion?
    What's wrong over at DiamondHunters? But sure, you can come on anytime you want mate!

16. Post #16
    November 2009
    115 Posts
    Was on last night with a friend of mine (kelldar and lesoburger) great fun setting up our little outpost with a helping hand from luckyluke. I really do get the impression of a friendly community, I'll be sticking around

17. Post #17
    September 2010
    160 Posts
    I joined, pretty good place. But needs a more city-like atmosphere to it.

18. Post #18
    November 2009
    115 Posts
    was just finishing off a project when the floor got taken out from under me repeatedly, doors were removed, angry wolves were spawned, pretty much it was as if an invisible someone was just constantly taking the piss. Anyone shed some light on this?

Edited:

nevermind it was a bored admin..

Edited:

it's cool I guess, he did apologize

19. Post #19
    Merry Fuckin' Christmas
    May 2010
    5,338 Posts
    was just finishing off a project when the floor got taken out from under me repeatedly, doors were removed, angry wolves were spawned, pretty much it was as if an invisible someone was just constantly taking the piss. Anyone shed some light on this?

Edited:

nevermind it was a bored admin..

Edited:

it's cool I guess, he did apologize
    Some admins do tend to do that don't worry, they'd never destroy any of your stuff, if they ever did, a simple BB Rollback would be in order to restore your stuff.

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    1,697 Posts
    The permissions should probably be worked on. I can't even check out the list of players currently on the server.

21. Post #21
    Merry Fuckin' Christmas
    May 2010
    5,338 Posts
    The permissions should probably be worked on. I can't even check out the list of players currently on the server.
    The default group has access to that permission, i've just checked it.

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    1,697 Posts
    I have tried /list, /playerlist and /who, and none of them work.

What exactly is the command?

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    1,697 Posts
    Found an awesome place

Gonna have to build something here.

24. Post #24
    January 2010
    121 Posts
    Elliott and I have claimed part of the Cirque Underground as our own!
    Our rather good fortress:

Thoughts?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    Merry Fuckin' Christmas
    May 2010
    5,338 Posts
    I have tried /list, /playerlist and /who, and none of them work.

What exactly is the command?
    /listplayers works, it works for everyone else, at least it should do.

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    1,697 Posts

27. Post #27
    Merry Fuckin' Christmas
    May 2010
    5,338 Posts
    Good lord, how long did that take you? :buddy:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    April 2011
    10 Posts
    Wow Migga, that looks awsome!

29. Post #29
    November 2009
    115 Posts
    So myself and dazers got a bit inspired yesterday and decided to build this badboy:

Sphinx itself took a few hours to make (about 6 on and off with breaks) big credit to dazers who mined 99% of the resources and absolutely raped the landscape just off-picture to the right. Thanks to chip and stagan for donating the rare blocks used on the head and also the very nice easter-egg. You can also see the tower in our compound behind the sphinx which we call home and stagan's Inn on the right.

30. Post #30
    June 2009
    1,862 Posts
    Logged on to find someone called xxpwnage223 or something afk and trapped in an obsidian prison .

Some awesome architecture going up around the server as well, well done guys :).

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    615 Posts
    I'm going to try this server out. Just one thing, you need to light the area around the spawn room better. I logged on and was greeted by a creeper a couple of spiders and a skeleton.

32. Post #32
    November 2009
    115 Posts
    the tower and sphinx have both been greifed (tower is actually completely gone and Stagan's easter egg inside the sphninx has been ruined), I've talked to jewish_chipmonk but if someone could look into rolling it back I'd appreciate it

33. Post #33
    November 2009
    115 Posts
    -snip-

34. Post #34
    Merry Fuckin' Christmas
    May 2010
    5,338 Posts
    I checked the sphinx with BigBrother, I rolled back every change made by everyone who appeared by the list apart from dazers and kelldar08, nothing but a few blocks that blocked up the lava to stop it spreading got removed, I then tried rolling back the changes made by dazers, to no avail, undid the rollback i did with dazers, I finally tried to rollback kelldar's changes, to no avail, ended up undoing the rollback.

Either this is one hell of a prepared grief attack, or BigBrother has let me down for the first time.

Edited:

I may archive this world and begin anew, it's un-necessarily big due to FlashFireSix travelling god knows how bloodey far.

35. Post #35
    June 2009
    1,862 Posts
    Maybe we should, any way you could MCEdit some of the more impressive things people have built onto a new map?

36. Post #36
    Blue Member
    Dennab
    June 2009
    1,031 Posts

Either this is one hell of a prepared grief attack, or BigBrother has let me down for the first time.
    It's ok just go crash some more garrysmod servers
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    Merry Fuckin' Christmas
    May 2010
    5,338 Posts
    It's ok just go crash some more garrysmod servers
    What are you on about? I've never crashed a garrysmod server, I haven't played in over a year and a half.

38. Post #38
    November 2010
    1,115 Posts
    I went into a building, and there was a creeper in there. Now there is no ceiling. Not my fault...

39. Post #39
    June 2009
    1,862 Posts
    I've been building, built a bridge from spawn area to an island and walled it off, built a ew structures and added some roads :).

40. Post #40
    Merry Fuckin' Christmas
    May 2010
    5,338 Posts
    I've been building, built a bridge from spawn area to an island and walled it off, built a ew structures and added some roads :).
    Yeah, I saw those, looking pretty neat, well done on that :buddy: