1. Post #401
    I'm a very kind and awesome person!
    June 2010
    11,224 Posts
    Oh boy, Heavy got a troll weapon, soldiers and demos are gonna be so mad.

weapon paint weapon paint weapon paint pleeaasseeeee

You think MLP shit is the worse that will happen with this badge?

Also new gamemodes fuck yes.
    :ssh: Don't forget the furries.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Germany Show Events

2. Post #402
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    7,452 Posts
    :ssh: Don't forget the furries.
    Don't worry, you guys are slowly rising up to their level.

Or down.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 17Zing Zing x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #403
    Sweet Roll Moderator
    February 2007
    4,322 Posts
    Hopefully this custom texture crap is all scrapped content they forgot to remove.

I want to believe.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 12Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 2 (list)

4. Post #404
    June 2010
    11,224 Posts
    Don't worry, you guys are slowly rising up to their level.

Or down.
    Probably down. There are some sick fucks out there, but there not many of them.

Edited:

Hopefully this custom texture crap is all scrapped content they forgot to remove.

I want to believe.
    Eh, but why translate it then if they scrap it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #405
    October 2010
    830 Posts
    I also wouldn't be surprised if Valve went out of their way and make your hat all-class, Daimao.

But I bet it's half-assed and it clips with all of their heads.
    Eh, just for the kind of retardo overblown price people will put on it regardless, I'd like for it to be all-class so you get your value from it working with any class you play, without any clipping hopefully.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

6. Post #406
    Sweet Roll Moderator
    February 2007
    4,322 Posts
    Probably down. There are some sick fucks out there, but there not many of them.

Edited:

Eh, but why translate it then if they scrap it?
    There are leftover strings from an old incarnation from the beta, hud icons from old, unused weapons and other legacy stuff. This is Valve we're talking about.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events

7. Post #407
    I regularly throw pity parties.
    August 2010
    12,497 Posts
    There are leftover strings from an old incarnation from the beta, hud icons from old, unused weapons and other legacy stuff. This is Valve we're talking about.
    They rewrote an engine, you'd think they know about Ctrl+F.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #408
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    3,992 Posts
    They rewrote an engine, you'd think they know about Ctrl+F.
    It's probably bound to something else in Source

9. Post #409
    June 2010
    2,494 Posts
    Read the first post and didn't like that "update". Only 2 thing should pass with that update, the Desert Sniper (because I love it) and Junkyard Justice (because I've never seen it, and because it sounds like it is for engy) packs. Those new unusual effects, custom texture badges and OMFG NEW HATS!!1 look ugly to me (Hoodie is still bugged because of dogtags). Black Market heavy never looked fitting to me (Why that hohloma minigun shall be in game? It's hilarious. Why a soviet guy shall have a Capone's hat? He can kill a bear with his index finger, he doesn't need a pair of knuckles). Don't mind me raging, but I think, that some people may agree.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Russian Federation Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9 (list)

10. Post #410
    November 2010
    63 Posts
    I dunno if anybody already pointed this out, but the TF2 Beta already has the item attribute for the custom texture thing.
    There are a couple other interesting attributes in there, such as "Minigun silent spin".

11. Post #411
    June 2010
    11,224 Posts
    Read the first post and didn't like that "update". Only 2 thing should pass with that update, the Desert Sniper (because I love it) and Junkyard Justice (because I've never seen it, and because it sounds like it is for engy) packs. Those new unusual effects, custom texture badges and OMFG NEW HATS!!1 look ugly to me (Hoodie is still bugged because of dogtags). Black Market heavy never looked fitting to me (Why that hohloma minigun shall be in game? It's hilarious. Why a soviet guy shall have a Capone's hat? He can kill a bear with his index finger, he doesn't need a pair of knuckles). Don't mind me raging, but I think, that some people may agree.
    It's for the Soldier.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

12. Post #412
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    4,613 Posts
    I hope this goes in soon
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Bulgaria Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

13. Post #413
    August 2009
    2,156 Posts
    Custom badges huh...this sounds like "Spays: The mobile version"

It would have to be a BIG badge too.

Would it be in bad taste to make a badge containing a picture of my unusual while wearing my unusual?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

14. Post #414
    One sexy lumpy man
    August 2010
    1,466 Posts
    I hope you tweaked the phongmasks on those because that wood sure does look like plastic.

Edit:

Here's the Team Captain, by the way.

SPUF visitors please re-host this image, last time you posted the image my Dropbox crashed.
    Damn, that hat looks sexy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Friendly Friendly x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

15. Post #415
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    7,667 Posts
    It appears we've tracked down everything except for the Screen, the Veil, and the Desert Demo set.

Anyone know anything about them?

16. Post #416
    tell PETA my mink is dragging on the floor
    July 2010
    5,738 Posts
    It appears we've tracked down everything except for the Screen, the Veil, and the Desert Demo set.

Can I have an updated list of stuff like in the OP but with links to the pictures?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #417
    February 2011
    2,738 Posts
    Here's the Team Captain, by the way.

First thing I thought of when I saw the picture...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 24Late Late x 3Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

18. Post #418
    BUY THE BROWN BOMBER
    February 2011
    6,850 Posts

apparently the creator of the tv-head pyro has been contacted over this. and is responding
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

19. Post #419
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    7,667 Posts
    Can I have an updated list of stuff like in the OP but with links to the pictures?
    http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/1...cketmedic1.jpg
    Pocket Medic

http://www.6bestudio.com.br/arquivos...tling_mask.jpg
    Heavy Luchador

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2372797/Hoodie.png
    Possibly the hoodie

http://www.polycount.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73187
    Saharan Sniper Polypack

http://www.ben.getreelstudio.com/wp-...arket_set2.jpg
    Black Market Heavy

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/898...rpackpromo.jpg
    The Dumpster Pack

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2126504/medi...tems-promo.png
    Possible Medic Set (going off of names)

I think that's all of the found stuff.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 6Informative Informative x 1 (list)

20. Post #420
    Has volunteered for dissection because the doctor is cute
    May 2009
    20,303 Posts
    To be honest, i dont like the Saharan Sniper.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 20Agree Agree x 3 (list)

21. Post #421
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    7,667 Posts
    The rifle looks a lot nicer ingame, in my opinion. (AW Walkabout uses the model, if you didn't know.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

22. Post #422
    Sweet Roll Moderator
    February 2007
    4,322 Posts
    I only submitted the updated hoodie, so it probably isn't the above one:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2372797/Hoodie.png

Edited:

The rifle looks amazing imo.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 11Winner Winner x 1 (list)

23. Post #423
    May 2009
    20,303 Posts
    The rifle looks a lot nicer ingame, in my opinion. (AW Walkabout uses the model, if you didn't know.)
    I should have elaborated.

I like the rifle, its kind of fancy. But the hat looks kind of stupid.

Thats my opinion, of course. If you like it, by all means get it if its ingame, i just dont like it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #424
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    7,667 Posts
    I can't disagree, but it's better than most sniper hats.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #425
    May 2009
    20,303 Posts
    The rifle looks alright, id use that, but whats going to be different with the knife? It looks like a slightly different Bushwhacka, and the hat will make him really noticable at a distance.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

26. Post #426
    Darn you kakka carrot cake!
    February 2010
    2,312 Posts
    I'd have some fun with custom textures for a badge, that'd be really cool in my opinion. Just the equivalent of a spray but on an item.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

27. Post #427
    May 2010
    1,997 Posts
    Considering Egypt and Lakeside are two possible locations, it'd make sense for the Sniper to pick up something to keep him shaded.

The rifle is pretty fancy as well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events

28. Post #428
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    1,166 Posts
    This too, if it's indeed the same hat. I doubt Valve would steal the name from my hat for a different one.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

29. Post #429
    August 2009
    1,582 Posts
    This too, if it's indeed the same hat. I doubt Valve would steal the name from my hat for a different one.

i immediately pictured this guy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Funny Funny x 6Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

30. Post #430
    June 2010
    11,224 Posts

That looks so awesome...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

31. Post #431
    May 2009
    20,303 Posts
    By the way, i like how in the Dumpster pack, they made the grenades on his chest junk aswell.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #432
    BUY THE BROWN BOMBER
    February 2011
    6,850 Posts

name being?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

33. Post #433
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    1,166 Posts
    name being?
    I submitted it as the Tinkerer's Tudor Topper. One of the hats in the leak is named the Tudor Topper. I'm assuming they're the same.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

34. Post #434
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    December 2009
    14,782 Posts
    I wonder what would happen if that Pocket Medic had a slight pocket change and was given to the Medic.
    We'd have to put a medic in a pocket on the pocket medic. Of course, this would require the pocket medic's pocket medic to have a pocket medic in the pocket medic's pocket medic's pocket. Now, I know what you're going to say: Does the Medic's pocket medic's pocket medic's pocket medic have a medic in a pocket? As a matter of fact, it should do, but it would end up being so small it would take negative space in most model editors, resulting in a black hole appearing in the Medic's pocket medic's pocket medic's pocket medic's pocket.
    You have no idea how fun that was to type.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

35. Post #435
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    4,923 Posts
    I just want to see a Pocket Medic in Pocket Medic's pocket Medic.

OH god it happened again, first launch stopped sounding like a word and now it's "pocket".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

36. Post #436
    Can't Keep Johnny Down
    April 2009
    2,372 Posts
    nuttin' to see except a good ol' snip
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events Informative Informative x 5 (list)

37. Post #437
    I regularly throw pity parties.
    August 2010
    12,497 Posts
    I just want to see a Pocket Medic in Pocket Medic's pocket Medic.

OH god it happened again, first launch stopped sounding like a word and now it's "pocket".
    You are now conscious of your tongue.

38. Post #438
    What's brevity?
    June 2006
    19,800 Posts
    Man, I sure hope this ain't a phoney. Stuff sounds real awesome, especially the new gamemodes. The Goal Keeper does sound a bit concerning for a Soldier like me, but hey, it's a new challenge to overcome...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

39. Post #439
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    1,875 Posts
    The hat Daimao made will be only for STS translaters. :saddowns:

I'm 80% sure.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete France Show Events Disagree Disagree x 5Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

40. Post #440
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    5,003 Posts
    I'll laugh my ass off if the Goal Keeper is bugged on release and destroys both teams' projectiles.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 17 (list)