1. Post #5841
    Dr. Conro J. Norock, Robot Sarcasm Master
    July 2007
    7,714 Posts
    Play that part again. You can see a cylinder in the middle of the room where the incinerator tube is.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

2. Post #5842
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    7,197 Posts
    When was that?
    Maybe    you portal in,    I don't remember. But it was after    Wheatley takes control of the facility, and you have to run around behind the scenes, and there is this one room with these tubes, and he drops in "crap turrets". They then explode.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #5843
    July 2007
    7,714 Posts
    We all know what happens now, pretty much. You don't have to tag spoilers anymore.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

4. Post #5844
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    7,197 Posts
    We all know what happens now, pretty much. You don't have to tag spoilers anymore.
    Better safe than sorry, I guess.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5845
    July 2010
    6,696 Posts
    I still don't know what the hell room you guys are talking about
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #5846
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    5,641 Posts
    It's just after you go through the chambers he made, IIRC. Might be in The Part Where...

7. Post #5847
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    7,197 Posts
    Spoilers, obviously

The part where    he says "Ha! Deathtrap!"   , that room is the impossible geometry, as I recall.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

8. Post #5848
    I always thought the impossible geometry part of the game was when    You fell into the pit after wheatley betrayed you and you were free failling    But that is just a guess. I guess they used world portals.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #5849
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    1,613 Posts
    I'm making some maps,here's a week old update on my current
    http://www.facepunch.com/threads/1158166
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovakia Show Events Winner Winner x 12Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

10. Post #5850
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    6,767 Posts
    I always thought the impossible geometry part of the game was when    You fell into the pit after wheatley betrayed you and you were free failling    But that is just a guess. I guess they used world portals.
    They changed maps as soon as the elevator broke and you began falling.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

11. Post #5851
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    6,256 Posts
    Holy fuck that map.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

12. Post #5852
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    9,831 Posts
    this map was honestly the type i expected to see more during the escape chapters in portal 2, it felt fun to adventure around apertures maintenance areas
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

13. Post #5853
    July 2007
    7,714 Posts
    this map was honestly the type i expected to see more during the escape chapters in portal 2, it felt fun to adventure around apertures maintenance areas
    I would just like to walk around the place

someone make that a game

"Walking Around: The Game: Portal Edition"

14. Post #5854
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    8,958 Posts
    -snip, didn't read-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 United States Show Events

15. Post #5855
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    8,370 Posts
    http://www.facepunch.com/threads/1158166
    I love the whole overwhelming feeling all through the map.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Hungary Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #5856
    July 2007
    7,714 Posts
    No, I'm pretty sure it was    in the beginning of the game when you were going behind GLaDOS' chamber to reactivate her, and the path that leads to the breaker room conflicts with the Incinerator you have to pass by.   
    Play that part again. You can see a cylinder in the middle of the room where the incinerator tube is.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

17. Post #5857
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    9,831 Posts
    anyone find it odd that skyrim is already getting full on mod support and p2 still doesnt have a custom level/addons select menu
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 5Agree Agree x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)