1. Post #2441
    April 2011
    406 Posts
    Wow, I love this show.
    I never was a fan of the adult-swim style shows, but a show in that spirit, rated for 12-year-olds and looking how much they can get away with while keeping this rating is just entertaining as hell, as well as being a nice meta-commentary on ratings as a whole.
    And this writing, oh boy. My new favourite cartoon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

2. Post #2442
    DD's Neurosurgeon
    November 2009
    6,542 Posts
    we cant let this thread die, its such a good show, what happened to pascal, makol, and everyone?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

3. Post #2443
    October 2009
    3,410 Posts
    Probably finals. Everybody should be back when Christmas break starts.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #2444
    August 2011
    263 Posts
    Don't got finals right now. Thank god. And this thread is awsome, and it will not die.

Here's a conversation starter: do you want to do it with Margaret, and if so, rate how much on a scale of 1 to 10.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #2445
    July 2010
    1,739 Posts
    Don't got finals right now. Thank god. And this thread is awsome, and it will not die.

Here's a conversation starter: do you want to do it with Margaret, and if so, rate how much on a scale of 1 to 10.
    No
    -10/10
    To anyone who rates above 0/10:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

6. Post #2446
    February 2010
    6,082 Posts

I don't want to do a bird, thanks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

7. Post #2447
    DD's Neurosurgeon
    November 2009
    6,542 Posts

turn margarette into a a human and then i would consider it. the whole bird thing is just weird.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

8. Post #2448
    I'm so Jewish you can suck my nuts.
    April 2009
    9,247 Posts
    Where's batmoarde when you need him
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Hong Kong Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #2449
    June 2008
    1,078 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

10. Post #2450
    insert long title here
    January 2009
    15,117 Posts
    We should form a band and call if facepunch.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Austria Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

11. Post #2451
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    2,114 Posts
    Hahaha you can see his teeth in it. Brilliant!

Guaranteed to confuse people.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

12. Post #2452
    Bus Driver
    December 2009
    7,769 Posts

I'm into dragons and people, not birds, thank you much.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 6 (list)

13. Post #2453
    November 2009
    2,821 Posts
    They better make a Benson shirt.

Would buy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #2454
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    7,032 Posts
    "BUY THIS SHIRT OR YOU'RE FIRED"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #2455
    DD's Neurosurgeon
    November 2009
    6,542 Posts
    They better make a Benson shirt.

Would buy.
    i would buy 7, one for each day of the week
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

16. Post #2456
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    7,032 Posts

Made by Quantum Of Phallus on SA

17. Post #2457
    DD's Neurosurgeon
    November 2009
    6,542 Posts

that was terrible

18. Post #2458
    Bus Driver
    December 2009
    7,769 Posts

what am i watching

19. Post #2459
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    13,898 Posts

Margaret's a dick. I don't care about the bird thing; i've fapped to worse, but margaret is just a fucking bitch and frankly, i don't see why mordecai is still into her (aside from her lady pecs).

20. Post #2460
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    7,359 Posts

Ah, I can always count on pyroman to make the oddest Regular Show related comments. I remember the last gem was that he suggested Mordecai gave himself a blowjob in the solids episode.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

21. Post #2461
    January 2009
    639 Posts

I..want these
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 11Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

22. Post #2462
    DD's Neurosurgeon
    November 2009
    6,542 Posts

I..want these
    that is cheaply done, i would rather pay a few hundred for a well done, custom made pair by a great artist than get something like that.

23. Post #2463
    June 2008
    1,078 Posts

One day they will ship to other countries

And one day I will buy this shirt
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

24. Post #2464
    January 2009
    639 Posts
    that is cheaply done, i would rather pay a few hundred for a well done, custom made pair by a great artist than get something like that.
    These were hand painted by a person on Etsy.
    They're about $30

I'd rather have a unique pair that no one else can buy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

25. Post #2465
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    13,898 Posts
    These were hand painted by a person on Etsy.
    They're about $30

I'd rather have a unique pair that no one else can buy.
    I can buy some chinese made shoes and do a horrible painting of mordecai and rigby high fiving and sell them to you for 25$. I guarantee uniqueness.

My point being, those shoes are shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

26. Post #2466
    January 2009
    639 Posts
    I can buy some chinese made shoes and do a horrible painting of mordecai and rigby high fiving and sell them to you for 25$. I guarantee uniqueness.

My point being, those shoes are shit.
    I see your point.
    But please, show me a pair with Mordecai and Rigby on a shoe.
    I've been searching the internet for ages for a Regular Show shoe, preferably converse style.

27. Post #2467
    dicks, my man
    August 2010
    5,570 Posts
    I was thinking about Regular Shoes () yesterday, and how cool it'd be to have them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Iran, Islamic Republic of Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

28. Post #2468
    DD's Neurosurgeon
    November 2009
    6,542 Posts
    I see your point.
    But please, show me a pair with Mordecai and Rigby on a shoe.
    I've been searching the internet for ages for a Regular Show shoe, preferably converse style.
    you can get an artist to do it, there a few out there that you go one their website and submit a design or idea and they draw it on the shoe. http://www.solebrother.com/index.php?p=quality or http://shoes.about.com/gi/o.htm?zi=1...ourchucks.com/ im sure theres more but you can request a quote on a design and shoe, the second link allows you to customize converse shoes.

29. Post #2469
    January 2009
    639 Posts
    you can get an artist to do it, there a few out there that you go one their website and submit a design or idea and they draw it on the shoe. http://www.solebrother.com/index.php?p=quality or http://shoes.about.com/gi/o.htm?zi=1...ourchucks.com/ im sure theres more but you can request a quote on a design and shoe, the second link allows you to customize converse shoes.
    awesome, thanks.

30. Post #2470
    retarded faggot
    January 2008
    1,409 Posts
    Hahaha you can see his teeth in it. Brilliant!

Guaranteed to confuse people.
    Women's shirt? Fuck it I'll still buy it.

31. Post #2471
    June 2008
    27 Posts
    I was digging around in my garage, when I found this beauty

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 7Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

32. Post #2472
    November 2009
    2,821 Posts
    your fired!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

33. Post #2473
    December 2011
    1,143 Posts
    This is the only show I really enjoy on Cartoon Network.

IMO Adventure Time gets boring, and Regular Show just never gets old.

Even with Muscle Man and his "my mom" jokes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #2474
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    4,186 Posts
    http://mediafire.com/?1kqjgxbqbfgqq7a
    It's the download link to the new episode! Click on it and have the episode on your computer forever!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

35. Post #2475
    DD's Neurosurgeon
    November 2009
    6,542 Posts
    This is the only show I really enjoy on Cartoon Network.

IMO Adventure Time gets boring, and Regular Show just never gets old.

Even with Muscle Man and his "my mom" jokes.
    i like adventure time, and just wondering, has that show gotten more and more dark/mature? today's episode was great, both of them.

Also, i love the bad drawings of mordecia and rigby, reminds me of deviantart.

36. Post #2476
    April 2011
    406 Posts
    Does the warez rule not apply in here?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

37. Post #2477
    September 2011
    1,033 Posts
    Shit, I missed it again.

Anyway, Steven Jay Blum, who voiced Muscle Man's brother, is coming to my school next month. He's known for more important roles, but I thought that might be of interest.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

38. Post #2478
    April 2011
    1,610 Posts
    Shit, I missed it again.

Anyway, Steven Jay Blum, who voiced Muscle Man's brother, is coming to my school next month. He's known for more important roles, but I thought that might be of interest.
    More important roles? He's known for every role.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

39. Post #2479
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    4,186 Posts
    Shit, I missed it again.

I know him as no role other than Steve Blum

40. Post #2480
    Shit, I missed it again.

I hate you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)