1. Post #481
    November 2010
    20 Posts
    I am not sure but I believe that it is in the projects:)

2. Post #482
    July 2008
    124 Posts
    Hi flyboi, almost one year since the thread opening, whats new ?

3. Post #483

April 2011
    602 Posts
    Hi flyboi, almost one year since the thread opening, whats new ?
    You posting here?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #484
    July 2008
    124 Posts
    You posting here?
    humm, yes.

5. Post #485
    Otherworldy Aviation Enthusiast
    May 2007
    663 Posts
    humm, yes.
    All that I can tell you is that I'm planing on incorporating this project with a Uni assignment. which means I'm likely to have a whole lot more time to work on it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 8 (list)

6. Post #486
    July 2008
    124 Posts
    Good news flyboi, thanks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #487

March 2012
    29 Posts
    Nice map, your the best mapper I've seen

When will it be finished?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

8. Post #488
    May 2007
    663 Posts
    Nice map, your the best mapper I've seen

When will it be finished?
    The only way I can take enjoyment from this project is if I don't apply any kind of time constraints. As such I have no idea when it will be complete.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

9. Post #489
    July 2009
    639 Posts
    The only way I can take enjoyment from this project is if I don't apply any kind of time constraints. As such I have no idea when it will be complete.
    not to mention if you set a time constrante and you are getting near the end of it you may rush some bits of the map

10. Post #490

March 2012
    29 Posts
    Alright, I'll wait

11. Post #491
    I like Ponies!!!
    January 2010
    2,255 Posts
    Come on Flyboi, don't waste Tiny, Markjaw and my models, don't waste amazing ZPM Chamber and Holo room (with my awesome holo device), don't waste my awesome Transporter. Let the work begin! :)

P.S. Or just consider releasing it for gmod 13 :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3 (list)

12. Post #492
    March 2010
    1,028 Posts
    Come on Flyboi, don't waste Tiny, Markjaw and my models, don't waste amazing ZPM Chamber and Holo room (with my awesome holo device), don't waste my awesome Transporter. Let the work begin! :)

P.S. Or just consider releasing it for gmod 13 :)
    Seriously... Does ANYONE get it? Apparently nobody can read when Flyboi says he's taking his time on it, and it'll be done when he finishes it, not on a specific date. He doesn't have to finish the map. It's his to make, his to finish however and whenever he wants. He has a life too you know. He has things that the real-world asks him to do as opposed to mapping for Garry's Mod. Life always comes first. Let him relax, stop begging, calm down, and just be a little patient.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #493
    February 2008
    88 Posts
    That map looks really amazing, never saw an atlantis map that good, I hope the offworld will be as good. (we often see stargate maps with a nice main base and then several displacement world with nothing else, not crying about it but well these kind of offworld are kinda useless)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

14. Post #494
    July 2009
    639 Posts
    (we often see stargate maps with a nice main base and then several displacement world with nothing else, not crying about it but well these kind of offworld are kinda useless)
    i disagree i like thease sought of maps for the main base and i dont care about the detail in the off world planets

15. Post #495
    February 2008
    88 Posts
    i disagree i like thease sought of maps for the main base and i dont care about the detail in the off world planets
    Well I think it's then useless to have offworld planets, just having a huge flatgrass off world would be better than several tiny displacements.

16. Post #496
    I like Ponies!!!
    January 2010
    2,255 Posts
    Seriously... Does ANYONE get it? Apparently nobody can read when Flyboi says he's taking his time on it, and it'll be done when he finishes it, not on a specific date. He doesn't have to finish the map. It's his to make, his to finish however and whenever he wants. He has a life too you know. He has things that the real-world asks him to do as opposed to mapping for Garry's Mod. Life always comes first. Let him relax, stop begging, calm down, and just be a little patient.
    You think I don't know? I tried to explain it to ppl many times. And I don't say him to work 24hours per every single day, but quiting project without finishing it as kinda waste of time ppl that get involved in it, like mine.

:)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #497
    March 2010
    1,028 Posts
    You think I don't know? I tried to explain it to ppl many times. And I don't say him to work 24hours per every single day, but quiting project without finishing it as kinda waste of time ppl that get involved in it, like mine.

:)
    But you demanded him to work on it and finish it... That's wrong. Mapping, for most, isn't a job or obligation, but it's a hobby. Let him relax. Let him take care of what he needs to, and let him have fun mapping when he wants to.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

18. Post #498
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    836 Posts
    most important thing of all..."shut up already and let him work, in silence"
    this is like a déja-vu to me.
    previous projects of a similiar magnitude, were either way cancelled because people were constantly making unsolicited comments with "hey let's do this and that"...or otherwise asking the same "unspoken" question over and over and over again.

i tell you this...
    the next person to make a comment (except for flyboi and the guys from cap of course), is either way gay, an idiot, unable for listening to reason...or all at the same time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

19. Post #499
    I like Ponies!!!
    January 2010
    2,255 Posts
    But you demanded him to work on it and finish it... That's wrong. Mapping, for most, isn't a job or obligation, but it's a hobby. Let him relax. Let him take care of what he needs to, and let him have fun mapping when he wants to.
    I'm not going to argue with that. Seems that my English skills aren't good enought to explain my point. On the other side, I was saying that after such long break he could finally reconsider of start doing anything, especially, that few more ppl was worked on making this map even more awesome (including me). Yeah, my ego is so big :p

most important thing of all..."shut up already and let him work, in silence"
    this is like a déja-vu to me.
    previous projects of a similiar magnitude, were either way cancelled because people were constantly making unsolicited comments with "hey let's do this and that"...or otherwise asking the same "unspoken" question over and over and over again.

i tell you this...
    the next person to make a comment (except for flyboi of course), is either way gay, an idiot, unable for listening to reason...or all at the same time.
    You got me. You forgot to add that "the next person .... is awesome ... ". :)

Can I rate myself dumb?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #500

May 2011
    19 Posts
    You can't push the guy. You don't know what else is on his plate. Hey, I used to be a pretty pushy person myself when it came to these things. Lucky I wasn't banned from the forums back then.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

21. Post #501

July 2011
    27 Posts
    You can't push the guy. You don't know what else is on his plate. Hey, I used to be a pretty pushy person myself when it came to these things. Lucky I wasn't banned from the forums back then.
    So spam -.-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Estonia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

22. Post #502

April 2011
    602 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #503
    September 2010
    137 Posts
    Looks fucking stunning, release date planned?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

24. Post #504
    May 2011
    97 Posts
    Looks fucking stunning, release date planned?
    no release date its been said many times it will be out when its done, if you dont like waiting leave
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #505
    September 2010
    137 Posts
    no release date its been said many times it will be out when its done, if you dont like it leave
    I never said I didn't like it. Calm yourself. Just fucking asking.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

26. Post #506
    May 2011
    97 Posts
    well it has been quiet around here so i just thought that i would drop this here http://www.mediafire.com/?jjjd44wmglqwd0h this is the link to bunglist's atlantis but it is not the spacebuild version because after hours of looking i finally found the one where atlantis is in the water this should be satisfying for now :) until flyboi releases his map of course

27. Post #507

July 2011
    27 Posts
    Any updates? :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

28. Post #508

April 2011
    2 Posts
    are there any chances of this getting released someday?

29. Post #509
    Dennab
    March 2010
    338 Posts
    No.
    Honestly, why do you bother asking? Are you expecting a different answer?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #510

November 2011
    44 Posts
    If he'll release it we will let us know. It's pointless asking.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's noy that motivated anyway considering there's a fair few of incredibly well made Atlantis remakes maps in SDK floating around out there. Such as SG-A_AtlantiS_Seige
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

31. Post #511

January 2012
    3 Posts
    If he'll release it we will let us know. It's pointless asking.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's noy that motivated anyway considering there's a fair few of incredibly well made Atlantis remakes maps in SDK floating around out there. Such as SG-A_AtlantiS_Seige
    Yes, sure, there are. But this one is made for Garry's Mod. It will have a lot more features, it can dial the Stargate to other worlds in Pegasus. It's not just Atlantis.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Bulgaria Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

32. Post #512
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    162 Posts
    It's been a long time, a progress?

33. Post #513
    Dennab
    March 2010
    338 Posts
    It's been a long time, a progress?
    No.
    Honestly, why do you bother asking? Are you expecting a different answer?
    When there is progress, such will be posted on this forum. Until then, your question is merely frustraiting as it resurrects this thread from the bottom of my subscriptions box, gives me false hope, then throws that hope back in the bin; no map updates, just another repetition of a stupid question :/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #514
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    237 Posts
    Glad to see you are still working on this Flyboi.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

35. Post #515
    May 2007
    663 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Mapping King Mapping King x 3 (list)

36. Post #516
    "Sounds like something Stiffy would say."
    May 2011
    3,337 Posts
    Wow... That was unexpected.

Thanks for at least releasing the dev files. Hopefully someone else will finish this map.

37. Post #517
    July 2010
    2,046 Posts
    Wow... That was unexpected.

Thanks for at least releasing the dev files. Hopefully someone else will finish this map.
    I requested it as Flyboi has other things on his hands and wanted to see if someone else could finish it up for CAP, didn't think he'd also release it to the public but well this might get more people to perhaps be interested in finishing it?

Edited:

@Flyboi

If possible though could you upload it to a better host as I'm downloading at 35kb and it gets stuck in the middle and I got 150mbps! Mediafire or dropbox if you don't know any other places.

38. Post #518
    I like Ponies!!!
    January 2010
    2,255 Posts
    I doubt anyone will make this map as awesome as Flyboi did ;(
    I still remember playing there hide 'n seek and fascinating, how awesome this map is and how slow it works on my pc ;P
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

39. Post #519

April 2011
    602 Posts
    I had to drop by again just for this topic.

Sad to see that you don't have time to finish your great piece of work mate, it really was amazing. No HL2/Source map can match it in my opinion, it was just purely epic.

But good to see you're giving it out to people who do have time, although I have to agree with MM that probably no one can make it as good as you. Hope things are well with you in general.

Cheers
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

40. Post #520
    Gold Member
    October 2011
    135 Posts
    Can believe it wont be finished by you Flyboi!!!! It wont be the same without you!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)