1. Post #41
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    15,942 Posts
    Dexter.
    You made a bad decision and you should feel bad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

2. Post #42
    November 2009
    2,697 Posts
    The Real Housewives of New Jersey. Holy fuck, I really could not care less. Oh, and any of those shows about dwarf families or people that are like, 600+ pounds.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #43
    October 2010
    587 Posts
    every reality show ever
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

4. Post #44
    November 2010
    1,263 Posts
    The Big Bang Theory
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

5. Post #45
    If clothing didn't exist and everyone walked around with their penises fully erect I would have all the bitches.
    May 2009
    23,910 Posts
    Big bang theory
    Modern Family
    Shore of Jersey
    American Idol
    Jay leno
    Conan O'Brian (shitstorm incoming)
    My little pony

Edited:

Stargate
    StarTrek
    Dr. Who
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

6. Post #46
    ~~so trendy~~
    June 2010
    2,579 Posts
    Everything but House, The Daily Show, The Colbert Report and Top Gear.

Oh and South Park.

7. Post #47
    January 2010
    875 Posts
    - Degrassi
    - Glee
    - Jersey Shore
    - South Park
    - Boondocks
    - Naruto
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #48
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    1,885 Posts
    Dexter.

Edited:

And all of the oh-too-many CSI shows.
    I can't recommend Dexter enough. I was the same about it at first. I never watched it for years, then over 2 weeks, I watched 5 seasons back to back after a friend suggested it. It's fantastic.

9. Post #49
    Stolt Svensk
    June 2008
    9,091 Posts
    Glee.

Holy fuck I don't care, why is it plastered everywhere when I believe no one watches it.

Edited:

In my general area
    My girlfriend watches Glee, she usually makes me watch it as well.

I hate it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

10. Post #50
    November 2009
    2,697 Posts
    I've seen just about every episode of Degrassi, mostly because my sister used to watch it all the time. And also because I did get sucked into it. I can't stand to watch it anymore, though. The new cast is awful and they're pretty much just redoing the storylines they did in the original seasons. The only difference is that the new cast isn't nearly as good.

11. Post #51
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    2,504 Posts
    NCIS, my dad watches it 24/7. He's probably watching it as I type this. Yep, he is. I think it's pretty much like every other crime show, and nothing special. Most shows on the main networks are pretty boring, except How I Met Your Mother, and that's just because it has Dr. Horrible in it.

12. Post #52
    shatteredwindow's Boy Toy
    April 2010
    6,563 Posts
    Eastenders. I really don't give a shit what happen'd last night or whaterver.
    and pretty much every other Soap Opera (Coronation street. Hollyoaks(if it is))

13. Post #53
    few words to create space
    January 2009
    8,100 Posts
    True Blood
    Vampire Diaries
    Glee
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Czech Republic Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #54
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    4,571 Posts
    "The only way is Essex", "Made in Chelsea", and any other bullshit show trying to be the UK equivalent of "Jersey Shore"

15. Post #55
    Otter Member
    May 2011
    4,638 Posts
    Anything that isn't Regular Show, Tosh.0, South Park, Futurama, and Adventure Time.

16. Post #56
    February 2010
    1,237 Posts
    Big Bang Theory.

Where's the comedy?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

17. Post #57
    May 2009
    309 Posts
    Family Guy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #58
    December 2007
    1,913 Posts
    I can name a lot, but I don't give a shit about them. But, I can post the number one I fucking despise the most, and that's American Idol.

19. Post #59
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    13,353 Posts
    its horrifically unfunny
    watch arrested development
    Is there some reason you can't like both, because I find both to be funny for different ways.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

20. Post #60
    Eh?
    May 2007
    2,328 Posts
    South Park
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #61
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    1,377 Posts
    Bob's Burgers
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #62
    October 2010
    5,668 Posts
    Doctor Who, I've heard too much of it. So much that I've convinced myself not to watch the bullshit series.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #63
    December 2009
    8,017 Posts
    Degrassi
    Cleveland Show
    Family Guy
    Simpsons
    Glee
    Seaside of Douche-bag city
    Naruto
    Stargate
    Star Trek

24. Post #64
    Judge, Jury, & Executioner
    September 2005
    63,974 Posts
    Is there some reason you can't like both, because I find both to be funny for different ways.
    you can't like both, one is trying hard to be like arrested development and failing abysmally