1. Post #1
    January 2011
    4,328 Posts
    Series star Milla Jovovich appears to have revealed the possible title of and one of the locations for Resident Evil 5.

Latino Review points out that Jovovich tweeted twice over the weekend about how excited she was that RE5 would film scenes in Tokyo.

Jovovich also tweeted that rumors (actually, an April Fool's Day prank) that the next movie would be a prequel called Resident Evil: Begins were untrue: "no, its not called"begins"lol! it"began" 10 yrs ago! lol! i think its called RE: Retribution, but i have to ask paul 2 b sure." (By Paul she means her husband, RE producer-director Paul W.S. Anderson.)

The actress, who stars as Alice in the RE series, is currently filming Anderson's 3D retelling of The Three Musketeers.

Resident Evil 5 is slated for release September 14, 2012.

http://movies.ign.com/articles/116/1168437p1.html

They're making a 5th one
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 5Late Late x 2Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

2. Post #2
    provides mlp plot free of charge
    February 2011
    17,369 Posts
    The previous ones were bad anyways

Edited:

there? where bro
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

3. Post #3
    January 2011
    4,328 Posts
    Thanks to which mode who fixed the title

and yes there also making CGI Movie that's coming out in 2012 Japan.?

4. Post #4
    August 2008
    1,453 Posts
    Well i actually liked the last one they made. But still it felt like it finished.
    Watching something that you feel like was finished already is like WWII starting again today. (With Hitler back but 10x worse somehow)

5. Post #5
    January 2011
    4,328 Posts
    Well i actually liked the last one they made. But still it felt like it finished.
    Watching something that you feel like was finished already is like WWII starting again today. (With Hitler back but 10x worse somehow)
    you silly we all know Hitler is not dead but he lives on the moon
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    August 2009
    4,580 Posts
    I liked 1-3 as silly but entertaining movies. The fourth was one of the worst films I have seen in my life.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

7. Post #7
    January 2011
    4,328 Posts
    I like 4 more than 3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

8. Post #8
    A true breast lover loves all breasts, regardless of the size.
    May 2010
    2,484 Posts
    Weren't they going to redo the movie series to follow the games? Or was that just a rumor?

9. Post #9
    August 2009
    14,820 Posts
    God they should call it quits after the last movie

Look, I love the RE series and I've seen them all, here's my 2 cents

RE 1: Good, not over the top, follows the storyline. Good watch
    RE 2: Over the top, again, following the storyline. Kind of cool, my personal favourite.
    RE 3: Big guns, big explosions, interesting look at a post apocalyptic world. Story sucks
    RE 4: Fucking. Terrible.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    5,792 Posts
    I didn't watch 4 because after seeing the cliffhanger ending on 3 I was like "Yep, obvious sequel hook, and it will be silly as fuck".

3 was alright but not great, 2 was the best if you ask me (GTA MOTHERFUCKER! TEN POINTS!) and the first one was in between

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    2,500 Posts
    God they should call it quits after the last movie

Look, I love the RE series and I've seen them all, here's my 2 cents

RE 1: Good, not over the top, follows the storyline. Good watch
    RE 2: Over the top, again, following the storyline. Kind of cool, my personal favourite.
    RE 3: Big guns, big explosions, interesting look at a post apocalyptic world. Story sucks
    RE 4: Fucking. Terrible.
    How do they follow the storyline? They are nothing like the storyline

12. Post #12
    Ah yes "opinions"
    October 2005
    16,767 Posts
    Fuck, why can't they make a movie without having Mary Sue herself as the main star? Every single movie was just:

"ALICE IS FUCKING AMAZING AND DOES EVERYTHING, also there are a few characters and nods to the games, BUT MAINLY THIS IS ABOUT ALICE AND HER AMAZING TELEKINETIC FLIPPING AND AWESOME YEAH!"

Hell, RE4 barely even had any zombies in it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

13. Post #13
    August 2009
    14,820 Posts
    How do they follow the storyline? They are nothing like the storyline
    They're similar

Edited:

Why did you call her mary sue?

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    11,004 Posts
    Fuck, why can't they make a movie without having Mary Sue herself as the main star? Every single movie was just:

"ALICE IS FUCKING AMAZING AND DOES EVERYTHING, also there are a few characters and nods to the games, BUT MAINLY THIS IS ABOUT ALICE AND HER AMAZING TELEKINETIC FLIPPING AND AWESOME YEAH!"

Hell, RE4 barely even had any zombies in it.
    RE4 didn't even have zombies.
    Unless you mean the movie. Which in that case I don't know because I didn't waste my money on that shit.

15. Post #15
    Ah yes "opinions"
    October 2005
    16,767 Posts
    I mean the movie RE4.

The Ganandos or whatever they were called in the game re4 were zombie-like enough.

Edited:

They're similar

Edited:

Why did you call her mary sue?
    http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MarySue

Basically it's when one character is ridiculously overpowered in the story, does everything important, and has the most contrived plot reasons as to why she/he's important.

16. Post #16
    I'M A MASSIVE FAGGOT AND LOVE COCKS
    June 2007
    4,991 Posts
    i love her

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    10,691 Posts
    I always get so pissed, it wouldn't be so bad if she didn't have to do everything, but guess what.

She has to do everything, every single fucking thing. Even when other characters look like they've done something cool, it never works out and she has to fucking swoop in and do it for them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

18. Post #18
    January 2010
    1,202 Posts
    Did not watch the fourth, but I kinda like the first two. Is the 4th so terrible?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

19. Post #19
    August 2009
    14,820 Posts
    it really is
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    August 2009
    4,580 Posts
    Did not watch the fourth, but I kinda like the first two. Is the 4th so terrible?
    It is. Seriously.

21. Post #21
    This is -- excuse me -- a DAMN fine cup of coffee.
    August 2008
    8,760 Posts
    They're all fucking terrible and anyone who says otherwise needs to reevaluate their life.

Though, RE1 was the least shitty of them all... it actually had a great atmosphere, too bad that all meant fuck all because they made it into a stupid action film.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    16,534 Posts
    I really like the first one, and the second one.

In the first one I imagine myself in their position and it makes for really good thought.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

23. Post #23
    Silly men accomplish magnificant tasks, the current ammount of womens rear exits that have surrounded my penis makes me confident I will accomplish, shit.
    July 2008
    3,412 Posts
    I never liked any of these.

24. Post #24
    You had me at meat tornado.
    June 2008
    5,566 Posts
    The first one was watchable I'll give you that, but the other three were pure garbage.

This one will suck too.

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    9,444 Posts
    They really need to stop.
    Only Capcom itself knows how to make good RE movies.

26. Post #26
    August 2010
    2,632 Posts
    first one is by far the best movie of the series, but it's not good.

could've been, but there's just to much action going on.

Edited:

second is shit, third is shit, fourth is ultra-shit

27. Post #27
    January 2011
    4,328 Posts
    am I the only one who like 4 more than 3.?

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    9,444 Posts
    am I the only one who like 4 more than 3.?
    you're the only one who like 4.....
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

29. Post #29
    August 2009
    14,820 Posts
    I have to agree

The helicopters were fucking badass, like some kind of neo-future osprey

30. Post #30
    March 2010
    2,435 Posts
    To be honest, if she's married to the director/writer/producer then you'd expect her to be the centre of attention.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    2,371 Posts
    The movies are stupid for multiple reasons. Alice can do anything if she thinks it and she can never die, wow that is not interesting at all. The world ends in the third movie, but everything seems rather normal in the fourth.

These movies just get progressively worse all the time.

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    2,952 Posts
    Never really enjoyed the movies, hopefully this new one will be better. RE5 the game was pretty poor though

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2006
    14,846 Posts
    I enjoy these movies for some odd reason. Haven't seen 4 yet though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    Blue Member?
    October 2010
    7,590 Posts
    4th one wasnt that bad it was pretty entertaining

35. Post #35
    January 2011
    4,328 Posts
    -snip-

36. Post #36
    July 2008
    596 Posts

The Ganandos or whatever.
    If you never played the games you wouldnt have a clue who, or what those things were. I didnt find them or the executioner introductions explained well..

37. Post #37
    Dennab
    May 2011
    98 Posts
    They're making Matrix 3?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Turkey Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    January 2011
    4,328 Posts
    WTF no they made that in 04.?

39. Post #39
    Annotated Reader Lapsed Pacifist
    December 2008
    11,416 Posts
    He's doing a Three Musketeers movie? And it's in 3-D?

:smithicide:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

40. Post #40
    December 2009
    7,970 Posts
    I like the soundtrack