Also why the madness intreractive group isnīt working? :(
    dunno :(

Edited:

when is rovar comming?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Slovakia Show Events

4. Post #124
    March 2011
    765 Posts
    My mind keeps telling me,we are going to need Sarah in the near future....
    Lets put our minds together and Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaseeeeeee save her. The last thing we need is Steve going insane beacuse of her! >:(

So that means,we could lose Steve too (OH GOD NO!!!)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Slovenia Show Events

5. Post #125
    April 2011
    417 Posts
    My mind keeps telling me,we are going to need Sarah in the near future....
    Lets put our minds together and Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaseeeeeee save her. The last thing we need is Steve going insane beacuse of her! >:(

agreed. Now let's find a light and make my "antidote" then lets search for the parts for the "bloodtransfermachine" (dunno it's name)

6. Post #126
    May 2011
    79 Posts
    agreed. Now let's find a light and make my "antidote" then lets search for the parts for the "bloodtransfermachine" (dunno it's name)
    i agree it would be nice to save sarah but it's been an hour . the blood has been round her system over 5 times . . . . . . and the virus has probobally spread to all her vital organs , we can't do a organ transfusion and the damage can not be undone. . . . . and if we were to try a organ transplant then she would certainly die

Edited:

i hate to be a party pooper but its a fruitless endevor that is only going to waste time and resource

Edited:

we won't loose steve , he'll just get pissed off and crazy and murder things , but he can't blame us and if he tries to kill himself we always have viate
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #127

April 2011
    59 Posts
    At this time we can do nothing to save her so we should put her down easy. We just need to get some zombie blood for testing for later. If we can get a cure then we can always use that cure and the vitae later on.

If Steve goes crazy or becomes really depressed then we just need to tell him that we have to continue on otherwise Sarah would have died in vain. If possible we should try to have a proper burial to honor her passing or ask Steve his advice on the topic if it comes to it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #128
    May 2011
    79 Posts
    At this time we can do nothing to save her so we should put her down easy. We just need to get some zombie blood for testing for later. If we can get a cure then we can always use that cure and the vitae later on.

If Steve goes crazy or becomes really depressed then we just need to tell him that we have to continue on otherwise Sarah would have died in vain. If possible we should try to have a proper burial to honor her passing or ask Steve his advice on the topic if it comes to it.
    i agree , we need to move past this . . . . .

( on a side note ) like my new avatar?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

9. Post #129
    April 2011
    417 Posts
    i agree , we need to move past this . . . . .

( on a side note ) like my new avatar?
    ME LIKES :3 its nice i'm thinking of upgrating mine too.
    so after we deal with that guy let's return to steave and tell him the bad news...
    but we shoud wake her up somehow (adrenalin or something) we can only hope for 3 things
    1: she is immune (but we'll kill her before that...)
    2: that my antidote will work :3 (yeah i know iit's useless but we could at least try it out )
    3: a mirracle

10. Post #130
    May 2011
    79 Posts
    ME LIKES :3 its nice i'm thinking of upgrating mine too.
    so after we deal with that guy let's return to steave and tell him the bad news...
    but we shoud wake her up somehow (adrenalin or something) we can only hope for 3 things
    1: she is immune (but we'll kill her before that...)
    2: that my antidote will work :3 (yeah i know iit's useless but we could at least try it out )
    3: a mirracle
    tie her to a chair and give her the "antidote" . either she will be saved and will live or she will be restrain enough for us to get a clean shot

Edited:

tell us what you want and i'll try and make it

11. Post #131
    April 2011
    417 Posts
    tie her to a chair and give her the "antidote" . either she will be saved and will live or she will be restrain enough for us to get a clean shot

Edited:

tell us what you want and i'll try and make it
    nah working on it righ now (in flash)
    but thanks :)

Edited:

oh and if sarah is gonna die i have some music
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8UB3VMN20Q

12. Post #132
    April 2011
    142 Posts

Edited:

lets just hope that we don't need to play that music.
    antidote plan: why not?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

13. Post #133
    May 2011
    79 Posts

Edited:

print screen it into paint otherwise you get horrible quality

14. Post #134
    April 2011
    417 Posts
    lets just hope that we don't need to play that music.
    antidote plan: why not?
    ok so we're doing the antidote plan now if only we had rovar.....

15. Post #135
    May 2011
    39 Posts
    Guys, DIALYSIS WILL NOT WORK. Changing out her blood won't cut off the problem at the source, it won't even buy her any time, because THE VIRUS ATTACKS THE BRAIN, NOT THE BLOODSTREAM.

Also, I don't think the "antidote" recipe will do anything good, since we have no idea what vitae is made out of, and mixing chemicals randomly is very bad 99% of the time. No ad-lib experiments. Besides, it's got zed blood in it. That would only speed up the process, if anything. It's also got Nexus's blood in it, and we don't know what blood type Sarah or Nexus is. So in the off-chance it does start working, there's also the the chance that she could end up sick from incompatible blood. Finally, adrenaline would do zilch in this situation except maybe give her a heart attack.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

16. Post #136
    April 2011
    417 Posts
    Guys, DIALYSIS WILL NOT WORK. Changing out her blood won't cut off the problem at the source, it won't even buy her any time, because THE VIRUS ATTACKS THE BRAIN, NOT THE BLOODSTREAM.

Also, I don't think the "antidote" recipe will do anything good, since we have no idea what vitae is made out of, and mixing chemicals randomly is very bad 99% of the time. No ad-lib experiments. Besides, it's got zed blood in it. That would only speed up the process, if anything. It's also got Nexus's blood in it, and we don't know what blood type Sarah or Nexus is. So in the off-chance it does start working, there's also the the chance that she could end up sick from incompatible blood. Finally, adrenaline would do zilch in this situation except maybe give her a heart attack.
    true....well that means that we are back at point 0... any ideas....
    but then let's not put in zedblood and if it won't work we'll have to kill her anyway and if we don't do anything we'll kill her too
    got any better idea?

17. Post #137
    May 2011
    39 Posts
    true....well that means that we are back at point 0... any ideas....
    There's always mine... Kill her quickly, let the virus die, and then revive her with vitae...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

18. Post #138
    May 2011
    79 Posts

it sucks ballz but there's nohing we can do exept give sarah a fast painless death.

19. Post #139
    April 2011
    417 Posts
    oh it just came to me :D i have an idea that might work.
    We shoud ask Noah about our plan and ask him that woud it work !!!!!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Slovakia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #140
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    610 Posts
    There's always mine... Kill her quickly, let the virus die, and then revive her with vitae...
    But, Like rovar said the virus would still be in her blood stream.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

21. Post #141
    April 2011
    417 Posts
    the virus won't die if the target is dead it will stay in the host and remain there.

22. Post #142
    May 2011
    39 Posts
    Dude, David is our resident medical expert. He worked on the vitae experiments, so why not ask him, not Noah?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

23. Post #143
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    610 Posts
    AFTER WE reload our rangers , tell david to go invisible and stand behind the guy while you Tell the guy "Hello friend!"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

24. Post #144
    April 2011
    417 Posts
    Dude, David is our resident medical expert. He worked on the vitae experiments, so why not ask him, not Noah?
    how about both?

25. Post #145
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    610 Posts
    STOP BICKERING AND FINISH THIS SCENE THEN WE CAN GO BACK TO SARAH. I don't want to waste 20 pages again like that accursed armory.

AFTER WE reload our rangers , tell david to go invisible and stand behind the guy while you Tell the guy "Hello friend!"

Then we can bicker about what to do on the Sarah situation.

And use my idea that I have been telling you people. Bleeding her out won't do it Vitae doesn't bring back blood. that's why you make a homemade dialysis machine!

26. Post #146
    May 2011
    39 Posts
    the virus won't die if the target is dead it will stay in the host and remain there.
    No, viruses are not bacteria. Bacteria are living organisms that consume cells and excrete toxins, so bacteria would remain and eat the flesh, causing decomposition. But a virus is just a little bunch of proteins and RNA that latches onto a cell and injects it own genetic code, which causes the cell to stop working properly and manufacture a ton of new little virus particles which then burst out and repeat the process with all nearby cells. That's why viruses need living cells to multiply. If they don't have any functional, living cells, then they can't do squat, and will just die in a matter of hours to a day.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

27. Post #147
    May 2011
    79 Posts
    we could stab her and remove all the blood ?
    or just kill her.
    seriously , the reason this is happening because we have david , steve and dave , one more than we already should have . we can't have a squad of 4 . and killing sam or steve won't fix this . i'm sorry but this is how it's got to be . we should let steve do it.

28. Post #148
    November 2009
    3,677 Posts
    He virus can't die. If you cut off it's supply, the remaining infected cells would remain stagnant inside the body. This isn't a traditional virus. C&A purposely made it so people can't easily destroy it.

No way to truly remove all traces of it except for burning the body. It cannot survive extreme heat.

The virus does not feed off cells, it replicates itself using them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

29. Post #149
    March 2011
    765 Posts
    Help! Is there a doctor in the house? Hmmmm...could be that guy.Alright,brain surgery time...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovenia Show Events

30. Post #150
    May 2011
    79 Posts
    with what ever weapon he wants.

31. Post #151
    April 2011
    417 Posts
    Btw i don't think that he noticed us it's only been one door kicked in and a cupple of zeds shoot...

32. Post #152
    April 2011
    20 Posts
    Can the Angel heal her in any way?

33. Post #153
    April 2011
    417 Posts
    Hy rovar :D

34. Post #154
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    4,895 Posts
    I love how I said that like 2 days ago and everyone ignored me.

35. Post #155
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    610 Posts
    @ Meinelpai not trying to be mean but please read some of the story we already did that. I hate answering questions that have already been asked.

36. Post #156
    March 2011
    765 Posts
    Can the Angel heal her in any way?
    She sad YAAAAAAh about that,when I told I can do everything,I lied. lolz
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovenia Show Events

37. Post #157
    May 2011
    79 Posts
    He virus can't die. If you cut off it's supply, the remaining infected cells would remain stagnant inside the body.

No way to truly remove all traces of it except for burning the body. It cannot survive extreme heat.

The virus does noy feed off cells, it replicates itself using them.
    seeing as though we have no flame thrower or petrol or andything flamable for that matter then there really isn' much to do , apart from let sarah go out with some dignity.

38. Post #158
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    583 Posts
    Well, seems like she's fucked one way or another. Except if they DO find an antidote.
    Surely, that exists?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

39. Post #159
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    610 Posts
    He virus can't die. If you cut off it's supply, the remaining infected cells would remain stagnant inside the body. This isn't a traditional virus. C&A purposely made it so people can't easily destroy it.

The virus does noy feed off cells, it replicates itself using them.
    cells meaning blood or tissue?
    or both.

40. Post #160
    April 2011
    54 Posts
    I think steve has already killed sarah or is going to.
    Almsot straight after he heard there was no hope he asked to be alone with her, I wouldn't be surprised if he's already killed her. If he doesn't, she's in enough pain as it is.
    I think we need a vote on what to do with sarah?

Agree- Try mixing up vitae and zombie blood to find a cure
    Disagree- Try and make a dyalasis machine
    Winner- Kill her
    Funny- something else? (explain?)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 7Winner Winner x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)