1. Post #201
    April 2011
    101 Posts
    "I'm Mike and I've had a bad day. Just going out on a limb here, you know how to cure the zombie virus?"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #202
    November 2009
    3,682 Posts

Edited:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Zing Zing x 6 (list)

3. Post #203
    March 2011
    823 Posts
    So he's kinda like a Rogue C&A, "Well i'm just looting supplies in this city right now, kicking zombie ass. Also, my friend has a zombie bite, (What happened to the time???). I'm not sure how much time is left, Oh and this is my friends david, he's had a shotgun to his face before, good times"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

4. Post #204
    April 2011
    101 Posts
    "Heard that line before. Going out on a different limb here, one hopefully without any guns, any cure that isn't the... er, 'direct' way?"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

5. Post #205
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    610 Posts
    ask if any of the Crusaders research for a cure and where.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

6. Post #206
    March 2011
    259 Posts
    Inform him of our situation and ask if theres somewhere to buy guns and such from.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #207
    April 2011
    527 Posts
    Rogue C&A, eh? Most of our group is made out of Rogue C&A Workers/Experiments. Offer to work together. If he helps you find the cure, you'll help him with something.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #208
    April 2011
    276 Posts
    "Is your group here? We where from C&A too, i'm project Nexus, the failed Vitae project"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #209
    April 2011
    50 Posts
    Inform him of our situation and ask if theres somewhere to buy guns and such from.
    why do we need to buy guns?? didnt we spend just spend like 20 pages in an armory??
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #210
    March 2011
    259 Posts
    why do we need to buy guns?? didnt we spend just spend like 20 pages in an armory??
    We can sell the ones we don't need. Like the rangers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

11. Post #211
    August 2010
    1,554 Posts
    Say, "I've been through a lot pal and I need answers. Friend of mine is dying from the filth that infests this city. This infestation needs to be dealt with and I know you have a cure. Maybe you can lead us to your buddies and we'll help you out."

12. Post #212
    April 2011
    293 Posts
    ... Well.
    Why is everyone's response to "I'm infected" a bullet to the brain?

Nobody has faith anymore... "Science may have caused this mess, but it can bloody well fix it too."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

13. Post #213

May 2011
    23 Posts
    So he's kinda like a Rogue C&A, "Well i'm just looting supplies in this city right now, kicking zombie ass. Also, my friend has a zombie bite, (What happened to the time???). I'm not sure how much time is left, Oh and this is my friends david, he's had a shotgun to his face before, good times"
    thats genuis and say im a pro snuggler :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

14. Post #214
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    610 Posts
    thats genuis and say im a pro snuggler :)
    that's a lil' creepy........

15. Post #215
    April 2011
    650 Posts
    Tell him :
    "One of our friends git bitten by a zombie, so we need to cure her WITHOUT killing her. Know a solution to our problem?"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

16. Post #216
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    4,900 Posts
    Tell him :
    "One of our friends git bitten by a zombie, so we need to cure her WITHOUT killing her. Know a solution to our problem?"
    The last thing we want to do is tell the crazy zombie killing extremist is that we have a zombified friend.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

17. Post #217
    March 2011
    277 Posts
    The last thing we want to do is tell the crazy zombie killing extremist is that we have a zombified friend.
    i agree but we have to give it a shot couse sarah is gonna die anyways.
    if they have the cure good but if they dont and are going to kill her than no problem couse she already gonna doomed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Costa Rica Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #218
    May 2011
    23 Posts
    At this point I really don't think that there would be a cure to the zombie virus other than ending their life.
    Sorry, Sarah will just have to take one for the team :/

In the meanwhile, we should probably head back and prepare to fight the Fallen (seeing that you only have a limited time left). Or you could just fight more zombies.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

19. Post #219
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    610 Posts
    Meh, Just tell him "I've got a zombified friend and do you know the cure besides the shot to the head technique" and if not ask if anyone in his organization is working on one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

20. Post #220
    March 2011
    277 Posts
    At this point I really don't think that there would be a cure to the zombie virus other than ending their life.

In the meanwhile, we should probably head back and prepare to fight the Fallen (seeing that you only have a limited time left). Or you could just fight more zombies.
    the real problem is steve and im not talking about his feelings if not what he will do if sarah dies.
    he might go on a zombie killing spree or kill the ally C&A for not making a cure or he could hurt or KILL us.
    get us in trouble or kill himslef, no one knows what will happen so ask that guy if they are making a cure or know how to make one and if yes then how long and what can we do to help.

We may regret not asking.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Costa Rica Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

21. Post #221
    April 2011
    45 Posts
    "any sort of NON-LETHAL cure pal?"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

22. Post #222
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    610 Posts
    one question? why would a organization dedicated to killing zombies make a cure, because by the looks of it they really like it. and he used the word eradicate so that means not good.
    everyone agree with OMEGAMI just to move this along.

23. Post #223
    April 2011
    101 Posts

Don't you all see what's happening? First Tricky kills Hank, and now Sarah? We have to take him out before it's too late.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

24. Post #224
    April 2011
    527 Posts
    Rovar wouldn't have said that we needed a cure if one didn't exist. I say we keep looking until time runs out. Even then there might be a cure that transforms a zombie back into a person, or at least restores their sanity/intelligence.

25. Post #225
    November 2009
    3,682 Posts
    The Crusaders. Can they be trusted? :3
    Up to you guys. :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events

26. Post #226
    March 2011
    259 Posts
    Suggestions on a stranger, just have him explain where his camp or base is so we can crash there for a bit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

27. Post #227
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    610 Posts
    Suggestions on a stranger, just have him explain where his camp or base is so we can crash there for a bit.
    I agree but try to take Sarah with you. maybe they'll have a cure or maybe if they kill sarah they'll tell you where the land of the female protagonists are.

28. Post #228
    April 2011
    101 Posts
    I agree but try to take Sarah with you. maybe they'll have a cure or maybe if they kill sarah they'll tell you where the land of the female protagonists are.
    Or, the guys who just said that the only cure for zombies is a bullet to the brain will put a bullet in Sarah's brain the nanosecond they find out she's infected.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

29. Post #229
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    610 Posts
    Or, the guys who just said that the only cure for zombies is a bullet to the brain will put a bullet in Sarah's brain the nanosecond they find out she's infected.
    Yeah, but rovar will give us another babe, or a black guy.

so just ask for his base and or camp of the Crusaders.

30. Post #230
    April 2011
    39 Posts
    ok, this is something i've been wondering for awhile.

all of the vitae projects that were mentioned in part one have some sort of power, Tiodos can heal himself, metasai can turn invisible, dyunis is extremly strong ect.

so what (if anything) can nexus do?

31. Post #231
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    610 Posts
    ok, this is something i've been wondering for awhile.

all of the vitae projects that were mentioned in part one have some sort of power, Tiodos can heal himself, metasai can turn invisible, dyunis is extremly strong ect.

so what (if anything) can nexus do?
    It was said that Nexus was a failed project but he does have highened reflexes and no remorse for killing people.

I don't remember it all, but somewhere in the interactive David was talking about it.

No problem.
    II
    II
    II
    V
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

32. Post #232
    April 2011
    39 Posts
    alright, thank you :)

33. Post #233
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    3,061 Posts
    Turn towards David and give a smug face for interrupting him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

34. Post #234
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    610 Posts
    Get on with it. Ask him " Is anyone in the Crusaders or C&A working on a zombie cure?"
    He should know about C&A because he was C&A

35. Post #235
    August 2010
    253 Posts
    Tell him that you are a Vitae project 'Nexus' and you are the only hope for the world.
    Also tell him you haven't been 'purified', and that you aren't one of the dick Vitae projects.

(For some reason I got really sad that Metei is no longer with us.)

36. Post #236
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    610 Posts
    Tell him that you are a Vitae project 'Nexus' and you are the only hope for the world.
    Also tell him you haven't been 'purified', and that you aren't one of the dick Vitae projects.

Still C&A is among their ranks so... i don't trust them.

Get on with it. Ask him " Is anyone in the Crusaders or C&A working on a zombie cure?"
    He should know about C&A because he was C&A
    ----------
    Nite-don't do anything stupid,like screw over your fresh ties with the crusaders.

37. Post #237
    March 2011
    765 Posts
    (Guess I will rip of my tongue...later...)

Well,he knows,hot to cure a zombie virus,we just need to...wait,what?

Say: And if we want to keep the infected alive?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Slovenia Show Events

38. Post #238
    November 2009
    3,682 Posts

Why would you be sad? :c
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events

39. Post #239
    August 2010
    253 Posts
    Why would you be sad? :c
    Because he was our only Vitae friend.

40. Post #240
    March 2011
    294 Posts
    Because he was our only Vitae friend.
    He was never our friend
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)