1. Post #81
    May 2011
    234 Posts
    Steve is gurading Sarah, Sam went off looting.

Have David turn invisible and stand behind the guy, then we approach him to talk, with our hand in the air so there's no chance he'll believe we are hostile. If he attempts to kill us, David can shoot him, in the leg or something hopefully, so he's not killed, just subdued
    offer him some weed

Edited:

i declare this page 3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #82
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    609 Posts
    offer him some weed
    uhhhh. NO.

RELOAD.
    You're not Mad Max.

Then tell david to go invisible and stand behind the guy while you say to the guy "hello my good sir"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

3. Post #83
    May 2011
    234 Posts
    uhhhh. NO.

RELOAD.
    You're not Mad Max.
    i was kidding
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

4. Post #84
    March 2011
    294 Posts
    offer him some weed

Edited:

i declare this page 3
    We have no weed. Can you please make serious requests? I think you're kinda annoying...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events

5. Post #85
    May 2011
    234 Posts
    We have no weed. Can you please make serious requests? I think you're kinda annoying...
    i was kidding

6. Post #86
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    609 Posts
    RELOAD.
    You're not Mad Max.

Then tell david to go invisible and stand behind the guy while you say to the guy "Are you friendly?, I'm friendly,we can help each other"
    and if not David knows what to do.
    -----
    NITE.... Don't do anything stupid.
    ---------------
    Agree to say "Are you friendly?, I'm friendly,we can help each other"
    Disagree to say "hello my good sir"

7. Post #87
    May 2011
    234 Posts
    say"hi we are survivors can you help us?"
    if he says no say "hi we are genetically egineered super humans help us or die"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

8. Post #88
    March 2011
    823 Posts
    @thebigface: There are hidden blades.
    You realize how much awesomer this interactive just got :D... well it was always awesome...

Edited:

Tortured? Explain to me why you posted the ENTIRE Hamlet play on my thread that I wanted dead? Oh wait, i know the reason, cause you are a no life troll.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events

9. Post #89
    August 2010
    1,541 Posts
    Open the door on the ground. According to the rules of logic, any door, no matter where it is, can be opened and reveal a new place.

Edited:

So if this interactive was a live action movie, who would you have play the characters? Here's my list:

Nexus: Vin Diesel
    Metei: Al Pacino (during his younger years)
    David: Johnny Depp
    Steve: Generic person
    Sarah: Angelina Jolie

10. Post #90
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    4,892 Posts
    Nexus: Vin Diesel
    I picture Nexus more like this

Also 400th post, and Duke Nukem is in it!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Winner Winner x 7Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #91
    August 2010
    1,541 Posts

Good point. Too bad The King doesn't exist and personally I think Vin Diesel is fairly similar in the awesomeness scale.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4 (list)

12. Post #92
    May 2011
    39 Posts
    Regarding Sarah, the zombie virus won't be gotten rid of if you replace all the blood in her body, as the virus doesn't incubate in the blood. It incubates in the brain, which is what causes the massive brain damage that turns them into the mindless eating machines that zombies are. I still think the best bet is to kill her (with minimal bodily damage), wait for the virus to die completely (which shouldn't take long) and then revive her with vitae.

What do you think?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #93
    March 2011
    294 Posts
    Regarding Sarah, the zombie virus won't be gotten rid of if you replace all the blood in her body, as the virus doesn't incubate in the blood. It incubates in the brain, which is what causes the massive brain damage that turns them into the mindless eating machines that zombies are. I still think the best bet is to kill her (with minimal bodily damage), wait for the virus to die completely (which shouldn't take long) and then revive her with vitae.

What do you think?
    I think the Vitae could just revive the virus.

I still say take Sarah to Noah and have her restrained there with Steve looking over her, and go get Project Rebirth and bring it back to Noah, as well as DNA samples from zombies we kill and and information we find in various C&A labs. Plus this way we get back down to 3 people party, and do high risk infiltrations of C&A bases with lots of action :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events

14. Post #94
    November 2009
    3,667 Posts
    The virus replicates itself using her cells. Which means, it takes 24 hours for all the cells to turn viral.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

15. Post #95
    March 2011
    823 Posts
    The virus replicates itself using her cells. Which means, it takes 24 hours for all the cells to turn viral.
    Which means the viral cells would be revived with Vitae. Kill her, even though its cruel its the best solution for the team.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

16. Post #96
    April 2011
    142 Posts
    Which means the viral cells would be revived with Vitae. Kill her, even though its cruel its the best solution for the team.
    what about the best for emotional feelings? Steve would blame himself that she died.

edit: i think we should go back to steve... he only fired three shells what i remember. now there are 5 shells missing. o_0

edit 2: forget about it... i checked and he did fire five shells...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events

17. Post #97
    May 2011
    39 Posts
    But the vitae shot we used on the zombie in the beginning had no effect. It doesn't work on cells that don't register as fully human, such as those that are mutated by the virus. Once she gets revived, her body would simply do what everyone's body does with dead/nonfunctional cells: break them down and recycle them into new ones, and excrete the unwanted remainder. That is, if we stop it quickly. Otherwise, with a huge amount of dead tissue, she risks necrosis and sepsis. Not cool.

If we kill her now, the virus stops spreading, since it needs living cells to multiply itself. As we speak, it's incubating in her brain, knocking out neurons one by one. We need to stop it before the brain damage becomes so much that vitae won't work anymore. And that's less than 24 hours. Maybe around 18. At most.

Edited:

Hey rovar, how is it that the double-barreled shotguns are semi-auto? Aren't they break-action, like almost every other double-barreled in the world? If they're semi-auto, why can't they hold more than two shots?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

18. Post #98
    April 2011
    29 Posts
    Wait wasnt there a "special" vitae that could stop the zombie infection? O_O

Btw ask Noah.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events

19. Post #99
    April 2011
    274 Posts
    Have David turn invisible and stand behind the guy, then we approach him to talk, with our hand in the air so there's no chance he'll believe we are hostile. If he attempts to kill us, David can shoot him, in the leg or something hopefully, so he's not killed, just subdued
    Do this and also try to find some materials to make a dialysizer or however it's spelled.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

20. Post #100
    April 2011
    45 Posts

Also 400th post, and Duke Nukem is in it!
    i picture nexus as more of a chuck Norris figure....
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #101
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    609 Posts
    Do this and also try to find some materials to make a dialysizer or however it's spelled.
    I agree, and we can't ask Noah he said he can't help us. And just in case he is hostile RELOAD!

about the Duke Nukem post.. When Master Cheif was just a stain in his father's shorts... When Soap McTavish was just an awkward teenager getting picked on by school girls... Duke* fuckin Nukem was tearing aliens their first assholes, kicking cyclops' eye through a goal post and turning Pig Cops into bacon... All the while still having time for the pussy! HAIL TO THE KING BABY!!! Duke Nukem is Chuck Norris's father!!!
    also I think of Nexus more like this

And I'm playing Duke Atomic edition right now!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

22. Post #102
    April 2011
    417 Posts
    Ok ok so how about we make a plan B if we can't find the pums don't know thatif you saw my post but i'l post it again: (and i''l make a picture too)
    We need a few things so let's get some bottles i saw some at the place where sarah got got by the zed.
    so we'll put together vitae V2, V3 and some adrenalin from our medkit.we'll mix them together and "sterilize them" by fire then we'll put in some of our (cuz we're superhuman and we might have a good immune sistem) and a zeds blood together anb boil it to kill all bacteria.
    but before that we'll have to clean the small bottles with water. then we'll have to make us a makeshift bouler (a bottle of some kind of alkohol and some sticks) here's the idea: (sorry for long text)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Slovakia Show Events Agree Agree x 7Funny Funny x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

23. Post #103
    April 2011
    520 Posts
    That could work... or it could turn Sarah into a super mutant. After all, Vitae is radioactive and I don't wanna go mixing some radioactive materials on the hunch that it may save one of our teammates.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #104
    March 2011
    765 Posts
    Ok ok so how about we make a plan B if we can't find the pums don't know thatif you saw my post but i'l post it again: (and i''l make a picture too)
    We need a few things so let's get some bottles i saw some at the place where sarah got got by the zed.
    so we'll put together vitae V2, V3 and some adrenalin from our medkit.we'll mix them together and "sterilize them" by fire then we'll put in some of our (cuz we're superhuman and we might have a good immune sistem) and a zeds blood together anb boil it to kill all bacteria.
    but before that we'll have to clean the small bottles with water. then we'll have to make us a makeshift bouler (a bottle of some kind of alkohol and some sticks) here's the idea: (sorry for long text)
    Smart point there,have no idea what this stuff could actually do if it wont work as planned,also I see a problem. Where is the fire?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Slovenia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

25. Post #105
    April 2011
    417 Posts
    Smart point there,have no idea what this stuff could actually do if it wont work as planned,also I see a problem. Where is the fire?
    we need to find that... i'm sure that someone has a light somwhere here.......

offtopic: I GOT OVER 200 posts :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Slovakia Show Events

26. Post #106
    March 2011
    765 Posts
    we need to find that... i'm sure that someone has a light somwhere here.......
    Now that you mention it,we could ask this guy who just killed a zombie,if he has a lighter or something. ;)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Slovenia Show Events

27. Post #107
    April 2011
    417 Posts
    Now that you mention it,we could ask this guy who just killed a zombie,if he has a lighter or something. ;)
    and if it's not gonna work then ..well she's done for anyway....
    and yes he might have one :D

28. Post #108
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    609 Posts
    Let's Just Reload your dual rangers first. Tell david to go invisible behind the guy and you walk up to him and say "Can you help us, we are a group of survivors scavenging to find stuff for our friend"
    -----------------------
    Just do this first then do the help Sarah part later.
    -------------------
    or you could say "Hi, I like the way you kill zombies can we kill them together?"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

29. Post #109
    April 2011
    417 Posts
    Let's Just Reload your dual rangers first. Tell david to go invisible behind the guy and you walk up to him and say "Can you help us, we are a group of survivors scavenging to find stuff for our friend"
    -----------------------
    Just do this first then do the help Sarah part later.
    -------------------
    or you could say "Hi, I like the way you kill zombies can we kill them together?"
    tour the guy that tought of the "bloodtranferthingy" right???
    It's an awsome idea but we'll have to find the stuff first..

30. Post #110
    March 2011
    765 Posts
    well she's done for anyway....
    Never,EVER say that again. >:`( Hope Steve is not reading this :P

Edited:

Ok just joking around XD but now is really not the time to give up.
    Start with talking: Hey,you are not a scientist or a doctor,are you? Beacuse we need your help saving someone who got infected by those zombies. If not,do you have a lighter? We really need it. (This guy has one bunch of pockets) :/

31. Post #111
    May 2011
    79 Posts
    or we could ask steve to put a bullet through her skull?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

32. Post #112
    April 2011
    417 Posts
    or we could ask steve to put a bullet through her skull?
    sup bro :3
    let's do that only as a last resorth.

33. Post #113
    May 2011
    79 Posts
    i'm sorry for being insenative but it has been at least 12 hours and the bite/cut on her face has probobally reached her brain (because it's on her face) and the virus has already been round her system and started to multiply and mutate . i'm sorry . it's over.

Edited:

we need to continue and find a way to kill the fallen , the fate of the entire human race is more important then one girl we hardly know . she is dead either way.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

34. Post #114
    March 2011
    765 Posts
    i'm sorry for being insenative but it has been at least 12 hours and the bite/cut on her face has probobally reached her brain (because it's on her face) and the virus has already been round her system and started to multiply and mutate . i'm sorry . it's over.
    The story is not the same without a woman.Trully :(

35. Post #115
    May 2011
    79 Posts
    we can always go back to calling sam samantha
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

36. Post #116
    April 2011
    276 Posts
    Sarah will be turned into a zombie in a few hours and the zombie virus is already into his blood. That IS our best choice.
    Why? Human blood + Vitae (Revival substance) + Adrenaline drug ( Makes the blood run into a faster speed, can help revive molecules and (MAY) immunize the victim )
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events

37. Post #117
    April 2011
    417 Posts
    Sarah will be turned into a zombie in a few hours and the zombie virus is already into his blood. That IS our best choice.
    my or the "bloodtransfer" one
    oh sorry the pic. didn't pop up :)

38. Post #118
    April 2011
    276 Posts
    my or the "bloodtransfer" one
    We have got to do the bloodtransfer on at least half a hour, because soon the blood will go to the heart and the things will get really freaking shaggy...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events

39. Post #119
    April 2011
    417 Posts
    we can always go back to calling sam samantha
    hmmm true :P but let's at least try and save sarah.
    For Steaves sanity...

Edited:

We have got to do the bloodtransfer on at least half a hour, because soon the blood will go to the heart and the things will get really freaking shaggy...
    well we sleaped for a hour so....

40. Post #120
    April 2011
    274 Posts
    We can do either this or maybe we can find the materials to make a dialesizer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events