1. Post #241
    April 2011
    24 Posts
    Great... i leave for a week and what happens?
    a user got "banned"
    a character (a really good one!) gets bitten and in a life threatening position
    an angel can teleport us out of a deep bunker but cant tell us how to cure zombie virus
    a character is no where to be seen
    a new thread is started
    and a new group is introduced...

ask the "crusader" if they have any other goals besides of killing zombies and if they have any religious goals (which, in hindsight, would answer the first question...)
    if they do have religious tendencies, ask the angel (forgot her name) if she approves the methods of this group

EDIT: also ask if they are the fanatic types that kill any C&A they meet
    if so, have david and sam (where ever he is) shut up about who they are
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #242
    August 2010
    253 Posts
    He was never our friend
    yes he was
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #243
    March 2011
    294 Posts
    yes he was
    He said he wasn't, that he was just a double agent and was always going to betray us
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

4. Post #244
    March 2011
    765 Posts
    yes he was
    Sort of....But its hard to trust anyone who just introduces himself and continues the journey...

Oh wow,I already reached 300 posts,so I wanted to change my avatar,insted of that I found this :0 maded by XXBlinx 24.5.2010 (before rovar started his intreractive thread)
    http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/537041

Its not weird untill you click other and find most of rovars characters like Nexus in badass tough guy look (rovars avatar) Steve,bandaged David,helldudes etc. and also some weapons like skull scar,the two blade handle (forgot its name,saw it in the last armoury,didnt saw his true reveal yet) etc.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovenia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #245
    April 2011
    54 Posts
    Sort of....But its hard to trust anyone who just introduces himself and continues the journey...

Oh wow,I already reached 300 posts,so I wanted to change my avatar,insted of that I found this :0 maded by XXBlinx 24.5.2010 (before rovar started his intreractive thread)
    http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/537041

Its not weird untill you click other and find most of rovars characters like Nexus in badass tough guy look (rovars avatar) Steve,bandaged David,helldudes etc. and also some weapons like skull scar,the two blade handle (forgot its name,saw it in the last armoury,didnt saw his true reveal yet) etc.
    Yeah, he already said most of his stuff's from the "everything madness" sprite pack
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

6. Post #246
    March 2011
    765 Posts
    Yeah, he already said most of his stuff's from the "everything madness" sprite pack
    Guess I missed that.Thanx by the way,I will create it with this site if is easy enough. ;)

Edited:

File not found.Where is it now? :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovenia Show Events

7. Post #247
    May 2011
    79 Posts
    tell him "that we seem to have the same interests" ( killing zombies and destroying c&a) "and that we would like to join your army"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

8. Post #248
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    610 Posts
    say "Where is the base of the Crusaders, also my name is Mike and what's yours."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

9. Post #249
    April 2011
    26 Posts
    Create the previously written mixture with blood and adrenalin and vitae, but add some Carrots to it!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Hungary Show Events

10. Post #250
    April 2011
    417 Posts
    Create the previously written mixture with blood and adrenalin and vitae, but add some Carrots to it!
    you from hungary bro?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Slovakia Show Events

11. Post #251
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    610 Posts
    you from hungary bro?
    Why doesn't anyone like us Americans over there in those European countries?

12. Post #252
    March 2011
    765 Posts
    I do. Kinda. :3 The same goes,why Americans dont like Europeans? :(

13. Post #253
    April 2011
    417 Posts
    dunno but i'm hungarian :3 but i have to live in slovakia....but io like all(most all) countries so i like americans, canadians, etc. etc.

14. Post #254
    March 2011
    765 Posts
    dunno but i'm hungarian :3 but i have to live in slovakia
    I believe,you told me (us) once,a while ago.

15. Post #255
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    610 Posts
    I do. Kinda. :3 The same goes,why Americans dont like Europeans? :(
    Well we try to be nice just the snotty ones get me pissed. I went to to Europe ie Switzerland, Germany, France In all of those places everyone looked at me in the resturants like i was eating a puppy. Oh and Poland where i met my cousins.
    -------------------
    Also hat's off to all you Sweedish people out there. Thank You for Piracy!

16. Post #256
    April 2011
    417 Posts
    I believe,you told me (us) once,a while ago.
    i know that ....
    hokey reference: We beated you in hokey and then we got our ass kicked (MASSIVLY) by everione else....no offense

17. Post #257
    March 2011
    765 Posts
    Well we try to be nice just the snotty ones get me pissed. I went to to Europe ie Switzerland, Germany, France In all of those places everyone looked at me in the resturants like i was eating a puppy. Oh and Poland where i met my cousins.
    I have a cousin,who lives in America (a good guy).I rembered the first visit when I was 5...Then I visited again when I was 12...He was obssesed with green stuff,looking like an emo and beating up everybody who dislikes shit.Now a year before now,he wrote a message and told me,he has changed...I FU***NG hope so! >:(

i know that ....
    hokey reference: We beated you in hokey and then we got our ass kicked (MASSIVLY) by everione else....no offense
    Have no idea,what does it meant,but it made me laff pretty hard XD

18. Post #258
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    610 Posts
    I have a cousin,who lives in America (a good guy).I rembered the first visit when I was 5...Then I visited again when I was 12...He was obssesed with green stuff,looking like an emo and beating up everybody who dislikes shit.Now a year before now,he wrote a message and told me,he has changed...I FU***NG hope so! >:(

Is it better with the EU over there or were you better on your own?
    --------------
    America has changed scince we had a total idiot for president AKA Bush. and Obama hasn't done shit like he said he would.

19. Post #259
    March 2011
    765 Posts
    EU of course...And when I see a blacky here,they are nice,in America not so much. (no offense)

Edited:

America has changed scince we had a total idiot for president AKA Bush. and Obama hasn't done shit like he said he would.
    Than blame the people who voted for them. XD

20. Post #260
    April 2011
    417 Posts
    basicly i watched hokey (for a little while) then heard that Slovakia beated Slovenia (2:1 i think) and it after that Slovakia was beated by everione else (exept the dans 3:2 maybe)

21. Post #261
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    610 Posts
    EU of course...And when I see a blacky here,they are nice,in America less chance for the same.
    Well I live in Chicago..... well the black people well......that's a subject for a different day.
    ------------------
    I wish our government would use the Sherman Anti-Trust act to break up big business but they won't.
    -------------------------
    @bluray what do you do for fun over there besides hockey.

22. Post #262
    April 2011
    417 Posts
    ok now let's stop with the offtopic stuff....and let's get back to the game (lol)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Slovakia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

23. Post #263
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    610 Posts
    ok now let's stop with the offtopic stuff....and let's get back to the game (lol)
    Just say "Where is your base of crusaders or the camp, also can you tell me your name"
    also if they ask David's name say that his name is Joe.
    ----
    Seeds of C&A might still be in the Crusaders.
    ----
    Agree to move along
    II
    II
    II
    II
    V
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

24. Post #264
    March 2011
    93 Posts
    see if there is a more... PG method of curing the virus?

25. Post #265
    May 2011
    79 Posts
    because we all think you are stupid

nothing personal

Edited:

oh we back on topic
    ask the soilder if we can join his ranks and if we can ocampany back to his base

26. Post #266
    March 2011
    765 Posts
    basicly i watched hokey (for a little while) then heard that Slovakia beated Slovenia (2:1 i think) and it after that Slovakia was beated by everione else (exept the dans 3:2 maybe)
    Kinda same,when we beat your Slovakia football ass (2:0) and went to worrld cup 2010...First we won againts Algeria,then tie betwen USA,and then we lost againts UK which cost us qualification to next quarter final...Im still mad,beacuse we only lost by a point.

Allright,on topic: poll:

Agree - Ask him again,if theres any chance to cure the zombie virus without killing the infected.
    Disagree - Kill him,any dudes from C&A are now our enemies.
    Funny - "You want to kill zombies whit only a knife???"
    Informative - "How is the zombie spreading situation going right now?"
    Friendly - Ask him to yoin your unit.
    Optimistic - "Is there a scientist or a doctor around here?"
    Usefull - Vote usefull if you would use more than one idea on this post.
    Artistic - Something else in your mind,best to share your idea 2 :)

Now im going to sleep,Im not felling well right know. ;(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovenia Show Events Informative Informative x 3Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

27. Post #267
    November 2009
    3,686 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events

28. Post #268
    April 2011
    65 Posts
    We don't need supplies. Turn around, look for a Hot Topic or some kind of real Post-Punk clothing store. Or a leather shop. Or a formal men's wear place. Or something.

We need to up our bad-ass levels is what I'm sayin'
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

29. Post #269
    March 2011
    277 Posts
    We don't need supplies. Turn around, look for a Hot Topic or some kind of real Post-Punk clothing store. Or a leather shop. Or a formal men's wear place. Or something.

We need to up our bad-ass levels is what I'm sayin'
    Better, why dont we ask for armor, any of that is better than normal clothe.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Costa Rica Show Events

30. Post #270
    November 2009
    3,686 Posts

31. Post #271
    April 2011
    101 Posts
    Get some Kevlar.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

32. Post #272
    April 2011
    65 Posts
    Ask him if you can buy that suit of armor, and then off-handedly ask "So, if you guys are Crusaders, do you have any sort of religious affiliation, or is that just your name?"

33. Post #273
    November 2009
    3,686 Posts

34. Post #274
    April 2011
    65 Posts
    Ask the angel inside your head if they are to be believed. Might be a good idea to check with someone who knows what's up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

35. Post #275
    March 2011
    823 Posts
    Say "And they definitely look hotter".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

36. Post #276
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    4,900 Posts
    I knew they where crazy extremists!

37. Post #277
    April 2011
    65 Posts
    Do not say they look hotter. >>
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

38. Post #278
    August 2010
    1,569 Posts
    Ask, "Can you take us to some shelter away from Beelzebub's children here?" Also try to barter with them to get cheaper kevlar.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

39. Post #279
    May 2011
    23 Posts
    Ask the Angel inside your head if God exists or not and if any of the religions on Earth are right.
    Massive lulz will ensue.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

40. Post #280
    November 2009
    3,686 Posts