1. Post #8961
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,180 Posts
    If you've still got any nice ones by the time i can get some money together i'd like one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

2. Post #8962
    POLITICAN
    August 2008
    7,388 Posts
    I'll gladly reserve one for you.

Edited:

Also, Guys i have Goretex's up for sale :P

http://www.ebay.com/sch/cubemanpro91...&_trksid=p3686
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

3. Post #8963
    Ask me about my 'female train' fetish.
    Dennab
    January 2006
    5,457 Posts
    If you've still got any nice ones by the time i can get some money together i'd like one.
    Float tells me it was $50-75 + Shipping if you can get me a quote on shipping to his address then I'll see if I can work some dolla to you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events

4. Post #8964
    POLITICAN
    August 2008
    7,388 Posts
    give me an address
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

5. Post #8965
    No such thing as overkill.
    January 2007
    7,995 Posts
    I might be interested in one of those stocks, depending on how easily I can modify it.

Edit: Is the rear of it hollow? Or would I need to drill it out to accommodate an airsoft battery?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

6. Post #8966
    Shotgun Guru
    February 2009
    7,349 Posts
    After motherfucking hours, I've got my M1100 fixed up. Belgian part required some custom fitting because of the ludicrous amount of wear that my shotgun has accumulated. More than 12 full disassemblies and 2 days of work later, its all good to go. At the very least, all it cost me was a $5 tube of lithium grease. I may post a 5 second firing video later.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4Informative Informative x 1 (list)

7. Post #8967
    POLITICAN
    August 2008
    7,388 Posts
    I might be interested in one of those stocks, depending on how easily I can modify it.

Edit: Is the rear of it hollow? Or would I need to drill it out to accommodate an airsoft battery?
    Hollowed out for cleaning kit, So you would have to apply some more dremeling for it.

8. Post #8968
    June 2010
    2,158 Posts
    After motherfucking hours, I've got my M1100 fixed up. Belgian part required some custom fitting because of the ludicrous amount of wear that my shotgun has accumulated. More than 12 full disassemblies and 2 days of work later, its all good to go. At the very least, all it cost me was a $5 tube of lithium grease. I may post a 5 second firing video later.
    Do you know a source for mossberg 500 style cocking arms? I know proud steel made some, but at 50 quid a pop they are harsh as shit. (Pretty much sold out everywhere as well)

Really don't want to have to machine them.

9. Post #8969
    Shotgun Guru
    February 2009
    7,349 Posts
    For the record, that sound is a bit louder than a GBB pistol, and as a result it scares the shit out of people.

Edited:

Do you know a source for mossberg 500 style cocking arms? I know proud steel made some, but at 50 quid a pop they are harsh as shit. (Pretty much sold out everywhere as well)

Trust me, you want the Proud arms, they're basically tough enough for the real deal and will never need replacing. Cost is high, but its likely to be cheaper than making your own.
    Bottom of the page: http://www.dentrinityshop.com/den_se...00&pg=3&rpp=10

10. Post #8970
    March 2010
    219 Posts
    So I'm selling a TM 5.1, an HFC M9, and some gear. Here's the for sale thread.
    http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/TM...o-t237959.html
    I might give you guys a discount, BTW.

11. Post #8971
    August 2008
    931 Posts
    how many people would be interested in buying die cast magnesium alloy mechboxes?

thixoform too expensive ;__;
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #8972
    YEAH, AND?
    December 2010
    9,532 Posts
    how many people would be interested in buying die cast magnesium alloy mechboxes?

thixoform too expensive ;__;
    How much?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

13. Post #8973
    August 2008
    931 Posts
    well it depends on how many buyers i can find and I have to figure out what that deep fire mechbox is made out of/with to see if this would be any stronker.

It costs thousands to have a proper water cooled mold made, but very cheap for the actual parts to be cast.

Really the only stronger method is thixoform which costs obscene amounts of money to do.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

14. Post #8974
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    3,757 Posts

I machined 2 sets of these out of 6061 Aluminum and sold them to Dogtag Airsoft for $40 each to fix some ACM M500s. Cost me nothing to do it with all the scrap aluminum we have at work.

If you have access to a machine shop and know how to use a mill, or know someone who does, make your own. It's not that hard honestly, probably 3-4 hours of work if you know what you're doing and have a drawing laid out.

15. Post #8975
    August 2008
    931 Posts
    ender i have to ask. wtf is going on in your avatar?

16. Post #8976
    Oh no, what have I done!
    Dennab
    November 2007
    22,049 Posts
    ender i have to ask. wtf is going on in your avatar?
    it's a video of him falling down at CQB city

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9 (list)

17. Post #8977
    Douchebag SCAR-H: Breaks more everytime you try to fix it.
    Attempt to fix Mk.1: Starts double feeding, original problem not fixed
    Attempt to fix Mk.2: Doesn't feed at all, not sure if original problem is fixed or not, although it appears to have.
    I can't WAIT for Mk.3. Maybe the barrel or Hop-up will just snap in half.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

18. Post #8978
    August 2008
    931 Posts
    Try the madbull shark hopup bucking or w/e. It's supposed to help stop double feeds.

19. Post #8979
    March 2009
    2,449 Posts
    how do you clear double feeds with an AEG?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Taiwan Show Events

20. Post #8980
    Try the madbull shark hopup bucking or w/e. It's supposed to help stop double feeds.
    "You cannot afford this item."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

21. Post #8981
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    12,077 Posts
    kindafa random thought but yunno how a bb arcs over long ranges right?

what if a player shoots you but you're completely behind cover and the only reason he's hitting you is because the bb arcs over the wall and hits you? or a hill? or a building? would you be 'hit' or would this be another form of blindfiring?

Edited:

I ask this because I sometimes see kiddies fire their airsoft guns at spawn and it goes over all obstacles and hits unfortunate players who just spawned at base
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

22. Post #8982
    March 2009
    2,449 Posts
    imo a blindfire rule is largely for safety, so that people won't blindly spray at close range, cause then they end up not being able to tell if the other person is getting hurt. At long ranges I'd imagine it's less of an issue.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Taiwan Show Events

23. Post #8983
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    12,077 Posts
    I always saw blindfire as a fairness rule on top of safety because with an aeg with a hicap, you can present yourself as a tiny-ass target while you unload bbs on people without the consequenses of ammunition and recoil

24. Post #8984
    June 2010
    2,158 Posts
    The blind fire rule is there because you can NEVER be sure what's on the other side unless you're looking at it.

A few years ago I saw a guy lose pretty much all of his teeth because somebody blind fired round a corner and near enough jammed the gun in his mouth.

Overkill is another rule that people just don't seem to get, especially since guns are most of the time over 20+ rps with lipos, the amount of hosing is getting crazy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

25. Post #8985
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    12,077 Posts
    lol isn't that kinda what I said vv

anyways, would shooting over obstacles be... blindfiring(?)

26. Post #8986
    I HATE COFFEE
    April 2009
    8,383 Posts
    lol isn't that kinda what I said vv

anyways, would shooting over obstacles be... blindfiring(?)
    Depends, if it's a like, chickennet fence then it shouldn't be blindfiring, but if it's a concrete block, then yes?

Edited:

Also, btw, I assume you haven't gotten the package yet?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

27. Post #8987
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    12,077 Posts
    nope not yet

28. Post #8988
    I HATE COFFEE
    April 2009
    8,383 Posts
    You should probably get it Thursday or Friday, at least this week
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

29. Post #8989
    kindafa random thought but yunno how a bb arcs over long ranges right?

what if a player shoots you but you're completely behind cover and the only reason he's hitting you is because the bb arcs over the wall and hits you? or a hill? or a building? would you be 'hit' or would this be another form of blindfiring?

Edited:

I ask this because I sometimes see kiddies fire their airsoft guns at spawn and it goes over all obstacles and hits unfortunate players who just spawned at base
    This reminds me of my paintball days. In paintball, BT had produced what they called the "Apex barrel", pretty much an adjustable directional hop-up. You could give it more or less arc, and you could turn it to the left or right to shoot around a barrier. It's that barrel that was one of the reasons i left paintball. Too many times was i not exposed whatsoever to an enemy yet it was getting shot because that player had a barrel that i couldn't even fit onto my gun, simply because it had different threading? Not to mention the lack of realism just killed it for me, would you ever be shot by a curving fucking bullet? No sir. But the thing was the was no rule for this thing like there is in airsoft, but in airsoft it's more of an unspoken rule, don't turn your guns sideways to shoot around a barrier, you know?

What i'm saying is, is that if i think paintballers shouldn't have been able to get away with shooting over or around a barrier, then that applies to airsoft too. You shouldn't be able to shoot over a barrier just because your bbs arc over the cover. I only did it once in paintball but my primary thought was suppression and keeping them in cover so someone could flush them out. I accidentally arced too high and it hit him. The general thought i have about arcing is this: Imagine you're in a general CoD server. You know how bullshit it is when people toss grenades right off the break and kill someone? Yeah.

30. Post #8990
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    3,372 Posts
    I remember when a small wall came between me and a guy, I went straight to the wall and kept my head down. I jumped up, fired, down, cocked the shotgun, rinse and repeat until "HIT" was heard. I must have looked like such a jackass

31. Post #8991
    I HATE COFFEE
    April 2009
    8,383 Posts
    Oh FUCK
    I could've put drugs inside the package, when I sent it to Kill
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

32. Post #8992
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    3,372 Posts
    "Hey, free drugs!"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

33. Post #8993
    I HATE COFFEE
    April 2009
    8,383 Posts
    Nah, I got like €9.80 from him
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

34. Post #8994
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    3,372 Posts
    "Hey, cheap drugs!"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

35. Post #8995
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    12,077 Posts
    wo wtf? some guy on RA is selling an m14e2 aeg:

http://www.red-alliance.net/forum/in...;topicseen#new
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 8Winner Winner x 1 (list)

36. Post #8996
    June 2009
    465 Posts
    That's pretty sexy

meanwhile on red alliance
    OMG capiTAilist PIg WEPON LOL
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #8997
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    12,077 Posts
    meanwhile on some cowadooty forum:
    JEST L13K BLEACK COCKS!!!11
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #8998
    June 2009
    465 Posts
    Meanwhile at codsofter game
    Is that an aug?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #8999
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,180 Posts
    it's lacking the cool foregrip, though

:(

doesn't seem really special though considering those bipods are everywhere, and i've seen those stocks for sale for airsoft m14s before.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #9000
    December 2009
    13,721 Posts
    Meanwhile at codsofter game
    Is that an aug?
    More like:

IZ DAT EM TWUNY WUN EE BEE ARR?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events