1. Post #8921
    I HATE COFFEE
    April 2009
    8,316 Posts
    I would think you would have to start with the orange ones.
    What
    I am looking for a guide on how to make black mags look realistic bakelite
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

2. Post #8922
    About as smart and adept as a pile of turds
    January 2010
    3,454 Posts
    Wait but isnt bakelite orangeish? So wouldnt it be hard to make blakc turn into orange?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #8923
    YEAH, AND?
    December 2010
    9,470 Posts
    Just do everything you'd do on an orange mag, but spray paint it orange first?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

4. Post #8924
    Bestest polish IFAPer
    February 2007
    4,913 Posts
    Some orange paint applied in the way you get some bakelite-ish patterns + fuckton layers of transulcent coating?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Romania Show Events

5. Post #8925
    POOP DICKS
    August 2008
    4,895 Posts
    So I played airsoft today. My gearbix locked up :( and I don't know how to tech
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

6. Post #8926
    Is it like the head of a screw preventing mag insertion? if so, couldn't you figure out the thread and order a set screw like this?:

Edited:

also, i think some plastic mags can be filed down to fit.
    I'd make a shitty MSpaint representation but my MSpaint is fucked for some reason. Basically, you know how most screws on a gearbox will sit inside the frame itself? Well, the place where the screw is held juts out below the gearbox. It's not the screw, it's where the screw goes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

7. Post #8927
    December 2009
    13,156 Posts
    Apparently some Russian airsofters managed to get some Latvian BDUs. Scroll down past the guys in M81 to see it.
    http://latbat.ru/index.pl?page=photo

I must learn their secret.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #8928
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    17,849 Posts
    I think I'm going to play Airsoft tomorrow. It'll be somewhat warm and I want to play around with my new pistol. Been awhile since I've been out, have tomorrow off and everything.

I gotta setup my gear still.

9. Post #8929
    POLITICAN
    August 2008
    6,838 Posts
    Proud owner of a RS SVD with real russian equipment that's expensive or hard as fuck to find coming along with it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 10 (list)

10. Post #8930
    Shotgun Guru
    February 2009
    7,139 Posts
    Proud owner of a RS SVD with real russian equipment that's expensive or hard as fuck to find coming along with it
    Details dammit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #8931
    December 2009
    13,156 Posts
    Night optics, calling it now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

12. Post #8932
    POLITICAN
    August 2008
    6,838 Posts
    Well When I recieve it ill post up, Basically another russian player I know searched well hard and spent alot more then what i'm paying

The deal i got everything is around 1500-1600 shipped

I'm paid850.

13. Post #8933
    Shotgun Guru
    February 2009
    7,139 Posts
    Well When I recieve it ill post up, Basically another russian player I know searched well hard and spent alot more then what i'm paying

The deal i got everything is around 1500-1600 shipped

I'm paid850.
    Oh, the super upgraded Sniper build one?

14. Post #8934
    POLITICAN
    August 2008
    6,838 Posts
    Oh, the super upgraded Sniper build one?
    No it's a unmodified Real Sword SVD, It's just the fact everything it comes with

15. Post #8935
    Shotgun Guru
    February 2009
    7,139 Posts
    No it's a unmodified Real Sword SVD, It's just the fact everything it comes with
    Oh alright, when I was looking around for a new SVD stock, I came across an $850 RS SVD, it was a complete and perfect DMR build, everything from custom barrel spacers, to custom hop up nubs, to custom gearbox mods. It was shooting absolutely ridiculously if I recall, I know I posted it here.

16. Post #8936
    Bestest polish IFAPer
    February 2007
    4,913 Posts
    Get pics ASAP for some fapity.

Aight, I'll totally paint the stock of my "new" sniper rifle, shiny black plastic is just fugly. Got Kawaii's painting guide already bookmarked, any other tips?

(Well, it's middle of winter right now, I guess it'll be better if I wait for the warm days to come?)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Romania Show Events

17. Post #8937
    PAST TENSE DIG
    October 2007
    7,612 Posts
    I think I'm going to play Airsoft tomorrow. It'll be somewhat warm and I want to play around with my new pistol. Been awhile since I've been out, have tomorrow off and everything.

I gotta setup my gear still.
    yaaaaay, i'm going too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

18. Post #8938
    Premature Joculation
    April 2009
    7,759 Posts

I will never have anything better than that.
       Fuck you Illinois laws.   

Edited:

Yeah I'm using my middle finger to hold onto the trigger, I use the pointer finger to support teh slide.
    lolwut

Sure Illinois laws for real guns are rough, especially so in Cook county, but there are absolutely no laws against airsoft stuff. Trust me, I've been collecting airsoft stuff since I was like 7 years old.

Edited:

And yes, I do live in Illinois.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #8939
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    6,888 Posts
    I was looking through some photos of today and found this:

Pro chicken winging.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 9 (list)

20. Post #8940
    There's only one time i can think of where chicken winging is acceptable and that's with a weapon that has a rifle stock grip like an M1 or an M14. It's near impossible to tuck in your arm to a point where it's comfortable to do so. It's just the angle of the the grip that makes it so difficult. But if you're chicken winging a pistol grip weapon you're fucking retarded.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

21. Post #8941
    Premature Joculation
    April 2009
    7,759 Posts
    Hey PsychoKitten, I'm not going to make it to that Red Dawn game in Joliet. However, if you would like, I'll be going to this (on tan team), which is closer to the Wisconsin border.
    http://midwestairsofters.com/index.p...=427&Itemid=46

22. Post #8942
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    12,087 Posts
    Hey PsychoKitten, I'm not going to make it to that Red Dawn game in Joliet. However, if you would like, I'll be going to this (on tan team), which is closer to the Wisconsin border.
    http://midwestairsofters.com/index.p...=427&Itemid=46
    My parents have agreed to get me there somehow. I'll be going Russian though.

Also, there's a slight possibility that a Vietnam vet I know will join me. Slight.

23. Post #8943
    Premature Joculation
    April 2009
    7,759 Posts
    My parents have agreed to get me there somehow. I'll be going Russian though.

Also, there's a slight possibility that a Vietnam vet I know will join me. Slight.
    Alright, that's cool. Not only do I get to meet a stranger from the internet, but I also get to shoot him!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #8944
    Captain Armed Dildo, Master of Ratings
    February 2011
    5,459 Posts
    Shoot each other good

25. Post #8945
    July 2010
    1,031 Posts
    Airsoft is taking off, locally and semi-locally. I'm co-head of a 25 person group and friends with the head of a 15 person group, plus the site we normally play at had 41 people this weekend compared to the usual 12-15. Plus we have access to a NG MOUT site, and there's another field that finished their CQB city. Plus the local military academy is going to sponsor an airsoft team next year, and there's heavy talk of a store starting up in the area. I'm happy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

26. Post #8946
    POLITICAN
    August 2008
    6,838 Posts
    Anyone want to buy an M14 Stock that was used offically by the US Marine Corps

I have 23 ;)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Winner Winner x 4 (list)

27. Post #8947
    Premature Joculation
    April 2009
    7,759 Posts

I have 23 ;)
    May I ask why?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

28. Post #8948
    February 2011
    5,459 Posts
    HAHHahhahhahahh oh god! What! I'd try sticking one on a CYMA m14.

29. Post #8949
    POLITICAN
    August 2008
    6,838 Posts
    Why i have them or why am i selling them.

I have them cause i want to sell them
    I'm selling them for money for non-capitalist items

30. Post #8950
    February 2011
    5,459 Posts
    How did you get them?

31. Post #8951
    POLITICAN
    August 2008
    6,838 Posts
    Connections
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

32. Post #8952
    February 2011
    5,459 Posts
    How much are you charging? and peddle them in the firearms discussion thread.

33. Post #8953
    POLITICAN
    August 2008
    6,838 Posts
    In The morning ill line them up on my floor, The best 4 of the bunch will be posted on facepunch discounted towards longstanding FP Airsofters if they want them. The rest of them will be thrown into a bulk ebay auction.

34. Post #8954
    February 2011
    5,459 Posts
    Connections
    YoU are A SPAH!

35. Post #8955
    POLITICAN
    August 2008
    6,838 Posts
    I'm a combloc airsofter with US Military connections, Bite me <3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

36. Post #8956
    Premature Joculation
    April 2009
    7,759 Posts
    If they aren't going for too much, I might pick one up (even though I don't own an M14 (yet)).

37. Post #8957
    February 2011
    5,459 Posts
    peddle them here: http://www.facepunch.com/threads/115...8#post34455188 Ridge might be interested.

38. Post #8958
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    12,087 Posts

I have 23 ;)
    My dad would probably love one of those.

Only if it came with the rest of the gun though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

39. Post #8959
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    6,888 Posts
    I may be interested dependent on prices + if you'd ship out of the US.

How much were you thinking of selling them for?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

40. Post #8960
    POLITICAN
    August 2008
    6,838 Posts
    Really nice condition ones I plan on going for 50-75$ plus shipping. The bulk buy is expected to reach over 600$ for the package.

They are going extremely cheap for offical military stocks not some after market made in china or woodshop in america