Welcome to Nazi Zombies 2D, after a few months in development hopefully it will have been worth the wait. Thanks and have fun.
This game was made as my final project for my software design class in high school, when I get my result for it I'll post all the documentation and what I got for it.
As of now it is incomplete but I am aiming for a release in early September.
Help me test it by downloading the tech demo, press F3 to access the test room.
• Players now start with the correct 500 points
• Revive soda is now available for 3 uses at 500 points while playing solo. The power doesn't need to be on for it to be purchased
• Increased recoil drastically on weapons intended to be semi automatic
• Increased overall weapon damage to make them more effective longer
• The grim reaper power up should no longer disappear while reloading as long as you have extra ammo
• The keys bound will now be saved in the data folder
• Zombies will now do more damage, only needing 3 hits instead of 5 to kill you
• Zombies will now crawl out of the ground instead of just appear
• Zombies now climb over crates instead of standing next to them doing nothing
• If you are downed without revive soda, the game now displays the scoreboard and restarts automatically after a while.
• Changed the way aiming works and should now be compatible with fullscreen (Press F4 to switch modes)
• Debug information is now shown by pressing F3 in game. Will show FPS and game version.
• Increased the font size for most HUD elements
• The tag line will now correctly display which key you can push to interact with a trigger
• The box in airfield now contains the correct weapons
• Barracks on the options menu. Ranking up unlocks new emblem items.
• Added a score board (accessed by holding control until I fix a problem with the TAB key)
• A screenshot of the scoreboard is taken after the game has ended
• Added simple weapon sounds. More will be added as they become available
• Fixed a spelling error in the map selection
• Blood is no longer orange red
• Changes to the box glow so it is now slightly visible while standing at the box
• Fixed some bugs probably
(Extract or you'll get an error)
Pat.Lithium: Graphics, programmer
Eeshton: Voice over
Treyarch: Nazi Zombies and other stuff.
Sorry if I missed something important in this post, let me know!