1. Post #921
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    3,885 Posts
    Thanks but I have no idea what that sentence was supposed to ask? -It's just a bullpup H&K with a silencer. She on the other hand has a silent subsonic rail pistol.

By the way I'm not sure whether Deus Ex would run properly on my Windows 7 computer so I have yet to play it. Ion Storm and Looking Glass games seem to have problems on modern machines.
    It wasn't really asking if it was THE stealth pistol , but more if it was in it's style.
    The stealth pistol is essentially just a bullpup pistol with the extra barrel length replaced with an integrated silencer -
    It's incredibly similar to what you have drawn - but clearly yours looks a hundred times nicer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

2. Post #922
    Dennab
    January 2012
    336 Posts

I did that thing on the other thread
    kahjit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #923
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    811 Posts
    It wasn't really asking if it was THE stealth pistol , but more if it was in it's style.
    The stealth pistol is essentially just a bullpup pistol with the extra barrel length replaced with an integrated silencer

It's incredibly similar to what you have drawn - but clearly yours looks a hundred times nicer.
    Thanks. My pistol design borrows aspects from a "Seburo CX" and applies them to the basic look of H&K USP pistols. Here's the CX:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

4. Post #924
    OZZY INTENSIFIES
    August 2009
    9,247 Posts
    Have a PopeBot.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 5 (list)

5. Post #925
    April 2008
    697 Posts
    First time I actually spent a bit of effort on paint, let me know what you think!
    (Took waay longer than I thought, 2 hours)
    (I know I need to crop it some more)

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

6. Post #926
    May 2012
    246 Posts
    Some dude running.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 12 (list)

7. Post #927
    September 2010
    6,645 Posts
    Have a PopeBot.

Beep beep boop, Catholic!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

8. Post #928
    July 2009
    2,603 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

9. Post #929
    April 2010
    4,041 Posts
    Not really much. Just practicing my explosions.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #930
    January 2010
    1,747 Posts
    looks JPEG'd and ugly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

11. Post #931
    Gold Member
    April 2012
    3,828 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

12. Post #932
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    6,970 Posts

ooo shaky hands

13. Post #933
    March 2011
    743 Posts
    I'm no longer shitty at pixel art.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3Zing Zing x 2Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #934
    January 2010
    387 Posts
    I agree that it's not shitty, but you still have a long way to go. I suggest you rise the contrast and start practicing anti-aliasing. Pixel art also doesn't need to be this big. Pixels gets bigger role and retrophilic passion the smaller you go.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #935
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    17,943 Posts

I was going to add more details and make the picture a bit less messy, but then I got lazy and found the picture was good as it is.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Winner Winner x 2 (list)

16. Post #936
    June 2008
    2,761 Posts

Plugged in my tablet again, here's the result
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Arab Emirates Show Events

17. Post #937
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    566 Posts

Not sure if good, or I should quit.

probably quit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Israel Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #938
    January 2010
    1,131 Posts
    Looks like these guys have been...

Drawn together.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Zing Zing x 3 (list)

19. Post #939
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    6,421 Posts

Started this 30 minutes or so ago.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

20. Post #940
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    566 Posts

why
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Israel Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

21. Post #941
    January 2010
    387 Posts

Character concept from my game project.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

22. Post #942
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    17,943 Posts

Character concept from my game project.
    Cyberpunk chicken prostitute ?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

23. Post #943
    November 2010
    2,918 Posts

I can't believe this took me about an hour to draw.

24. Post #944
    January 2010
    387 Posts
    Cyberpunk chicken prostitute ?
    Not a half bad guess, better than seeing some Iggy Pop in there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

25. Post #945
    April 2010
    4,041 Posts

26. Post #946
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    811 Posts
    Badass Buttercup

Just noticed that there's a glitch in the barrel of Bubbles' Desert Eage. It should be blue at the end.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Artistic Artistic x 12Winner Winner x 2 (list)

27. Post #947
    October 2010
    904 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

28. Post #948
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    5,595 Posts

It's a necromancer in a cave.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

29. Post #949
    March 2011
    3,671 Posts
    Resized because it's really huge:

Why was I so ambitious yesterday? How am I even going to start detailing this?

I read that I'm supposed to use like browns and duller colours to avoid making it look like a rainbow wolf, but how do I make a glass building without all these saturated blues?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

30. Post #950
    DO YOU SLAP THE IMOUTO?YES/NO
    August 2010
    5,307 Posts

blue dued is looking good
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

31. Post #951
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    5,595 Posts
    Didn't put full time into these, doing them at a rate so my friends won't be bored. I plan to get to a skill level where I can easily draw everything with the detail shown in my previous post quickly.
    This is moves 1-8 (they're on 9, and debating to eat his hands or jugular). With move 9 complete, I'm moving up to a larger scale to add more detail.

32. Post #952
    April 2010
    4,041 Posts

33. Post #953
    Dennab
    August 2010
    507 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

34. Post #954
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    9,190 Posts
    I'm making a game with two of my friends. Since I'm lead art-design, that means I have to do all the pixel art.
    Welp.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

35. Post #955
    April 2010
    4,041 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

36. Post #956
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    5,595 Posts

37. Post #957
    March 2010
    907 Posts

I don't draw too often.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

38. Post #958
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    1,077 Posts
    My art professor is setting up a 12-hour musical concert with a bunch of different performances next month, he had me draw him up an image for him to put on the poster for it. In return he gave me a really cool painting of Bob Dylan he did.

Here's the drawing I did anyway.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 6 (list)

39. Post #959
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    5,595 Posts
    So I'm switching from windows 7 paint to paint.net, and it's a bit weird. Is it possible to fiddle with some settings to mimic windows 7 paint? If possible I'd like to limit the zoom level, enable a grid, change the pattern of the pixel grid so it's always a series of horizontal and vertical lines(not that organizer friendly/not-eye friendly grid).

40. Post #960
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,239 Posts

Work in Progress
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events