1. Post #801
    June 2008
    2,761 Posts

Undead skeleton knight Thirnn - he has slept for decades, and now an unknown force has risen him to fight for the good -or bad...
    This was really fun to make, I'll make a few characters like this to form a RPGish posse.
    Added:

Landstrider Mage Eli! Travelling across relams, this mage seeks for the strongest spells and potions - as well as fortune. Met Thirnn in a dungeon, and the two teamed up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Arab Emirates Show Events Artistic Artistic x 6Winner Winner x 2 (list)

2. Post #802
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    4,867 Posts
    I drew a bear, I'm bored.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Funny Funny x 4Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

3. Post #803
    June 2008
    2,761 Posts

Hunter Asrah! Hunter since little girl, experience grants that she can move undetected and fire deadly arrows silently - wether it's a deer or bandit she's aiming for. She joined Thirrn's and Eli's crusade after they saved her from a group of bandits that ambushed her.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Arab Emirates Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

4. Post #804
    March 2011
    3,306 Posts
    I drew this little soldier here:

And I realized that I drew him all trimetric and stuff, ideal for ranks.

This was unsatisfactory, a mere 343Kb.

The finished product.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 7Winner Winner x 2 (list)

5. Post #805
    August 2011
    13 Posts

Made a sniper from TF2. Looks nothing like him, I know....any advice for a beginner?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

6. Post #806
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    811 Posts
    Drew a random lady in B&W, and noticed that she looks a bit like Faridah Malik from DXHR so I added the mole next to her mouth.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Artistic Artistic x 5 (list)

7. Post #807
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    12,839 Posts
    I really need to start working with Paint. I haven't any more since my laptop died in June.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

8. Post #808
    March 2011
    3,306 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

9. Post #809
    June 2008
    2,761 Posts

Thirnn in a battle stance, ready for an encounter!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Arab Emirates Show Events Artistic Artistic x 7 (list)

10. Post #810
    August 2011
    13 Posts
    Nice stuff raptor :D

11. Post #811
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    3,166 Posts
    Dangerously unprotected knees there, you're sort of asking for it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

12. Post #812
    August 2011
    13 Posts
    I used to....WAIT WAS I JUST GOING TO DO THAT????
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

13. Post #813
    November 2009
    3,667 Posts
    I'm just waiting for someone to make a stupid "Arrow to the knee" joke. I hate it.

Love the picture though FR.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

14. Post #814
    December 2008
    332 Posts
    First thing I drew in months.

Sketch
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 5 (list)

15. Post #815
    January 2010
    1,650 Posts

The shading on his armour plate just left of his hand could be improved, the same with the plate just under his shield on your last picture of him/it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

16. Post #816
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    12,184 Posts

very inconsistent and improperly applied shading there, dawg
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovenia Show Events

17. Post #817
    June 2008
    2,761 Posts
    very inconsistent and improperly applied shading there, dawg
    This pic has suprisingly high amount experiments regarding shading in it, however I wasn't going for realistic looks, more like, uh, comic book style if you know what I mean. Thanks for the cc tough.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Arab Emirates Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #818
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    3,580 Posts
    I've created the futuristic PC and ore crushing machine. I'd love some CC

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

19. Post #819
    March 2011
    743 Posts

I'm not to good at pixel art but the stem came out pretty good so far, but the cap sucks. any tips?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

20. Post #820
    January 2012
    739 Posts
    I drew this little soldier here:

And I realized that I drew him all trimetric and stuff, ideal for ranks.

This was unsatisfactory, a mere 343Kb.

The finished product.
    "dude there is something in my god damn pants" "me too" "yeah me too" "oh jesus it's in everyones pants!" "OH GOD"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

21. Post #821
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    12,184 Posts
    This pic has suprisingly high amount experiments regarding shading in it, however I wasn't going for realistic looks, more like, uh, comic book style if you know what I mean. Thanks for the cc tough.
    regardless, try to keep a consistent light source and make sure to apply it everywhere
    keep at it :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovenia Show Events

22. Post #822
    July 2011
    312 Posts
    I drew this for fonline.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

23. Post #823
    August 2010
    194 Posts
    I made some anti-SOPA propaganda!

I was kind of inspired by the way that Wikipedia, Reddit, 4chan, and tons of other sites big and small were all united by a common threat. And then I thought of Nyan Cat. What if Nyan Cat - the very image of internet bliss and innocence - was imprisoned? It could create a very powerful image.

It's also currently my Facebook profile pic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

24. Post #824
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    12,184 Posts
    nobody likes nyan cat though
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovenia Show Events Agree Agree x 13Disagree Disagree x 4 (list)

25. Post #825
    March 2011
    3,306 Posts
    Speak for yourself wewt. I've been nyanning long enough to make the sombrero appear over his head.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

26. Post #826
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    12,184 Posts
    that's [SUP][SUP][SUP]disgusting[/SUP][/SUP][/SUP]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovenia Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

27. Post #827
    March 2011
    3,306 Posts
    I made some pro-SOPA propaganda!

I was kind of disgusted at the way the entire internet has joined forces to ruin the world forever. And then I thought of Anonymous.
    Indeed, it was a glorious symbol of everything stupid on the internet. It was the very image of basement-dwelling twelve-year old. What if it were to be disbanded? It would create a very inspiring image.

Here's two more pieces of stupid shit that I'd like to see wiped clean from the internet:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

28. Post #828
    January 2010
    1,650 Posts
    Are you serious?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

29. Post #829
    November 2010
    2,751 Posts
    Are you serious?
    I kinda doubt he's being serious.

At least I hope he isn't.

30. Post #830
    January 2010
    383 Posts
    Shalom komrads! This one has been finished a while
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4 (list)

31. Post #831
    OZZY INTENSIFIES
    August 2009
    8,938 Posts

MY OC, DONUT STEEL.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 7Funny Funny x 4Zing Zing x 3Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

32. Post #832
    March 2011
    3,306 Posts

Aru to all!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

33. Post #833
    Glod Menber
    May 2008
    24,528 Posts
    i done did some animates a while back
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

34. Post #834
    March 2011
    3,306 Posts

Mayo sea, doughnut steel.
    Is named Blun and illuminates shadows and likes icecream like me ^_^~~~~!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

35. Post #835
    May 2009
    1,521 Posts

Some sprites I made
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 6Winner Winner x 1 (list)

36. Post #836
    November 2010
    2,751 Posts

Should I get rid of the extra hair on his neck or leave it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

37. Post #837
    May 2009
    1,521 Posts
    Should I get rid of the extra hair on his neck or leave it?
    Get rid of it.

38. Post #838
    November 2011
    1,181 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Argentina Show Events Winner Winner x 3Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

39. Post #839
    Dennab
    September 2011
    3,417 Posts
    I wish I was as good at drawing people as you folks
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #840
    December 2009
    62 Posts
    quick drawing, havent done any in a while
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)