1. Post #1081
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2009
    2,198 Posts
    We have an Ms Paint, why not a Mr Paint?

Reminds me of this paint can I made a long time ago.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

2. Post #1082
    March 2011
    3,392 Posts
    Reminds me of this paint can I made a long time ago.
    Hey man, welcome back.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

3. Post #1083
    I wish I knew someone wish a pretty sick carrot fetish.
    May 2011
    850 Posts
    I couldn't think of a subforum that this would fit better in.
    But i've been writing a webcomic.
    Albeit inspired by it, I try to stray away from making it look similar to Homestuck as much as I can.
    It's available on MSPFA, but what i'm really trying to divert attention to is the thread on MSPA forums where commands are suggested.
    I've put more thought into this than what seems apparent, please be open minded.
    Goddamn, that sounds cliche.
    Anyway, look into it. But before I go,
    Should I consider turning this into an interactive adventure on Facepunch as well, so maybe it'll kick up a little?
    Some of the "best" panels so far:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

4. Post #1084
    January 2013
    12 Posts
    Hey man, welcome back.
    Fantastic work, that could be the front cover to an album. Simple but very striking and that the difference between an artist and somebody who can only draw well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

5. Post #1085
    OZZY INTENSIFIES
    August 2009
    9,016 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Winner Winner x 2 (list)

6. Post #1086
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    2,456 Posts
    I finally got my tablet yesterday and I have ZERO inspiration, help.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Australia Show Events

7. Post #1087
    Dennab
    January 2008
    1,633 Posts
    I finally got my tablet yesterday and I have ZERO inspiration, help.
    Draw something you personally find offensive and disgusting. Art should provoke a feeling and a reaction and theres nothing more liberating than to draw something that truly makes you hate your eyes. In doing this you will reach a zen like state of "I'm over it". Hope that helps.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #1088
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    5,848 Posts

Hey guys get a load of this furfaggotry. Still WIP but hey, I have not come around to ruin your day in so long
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

9. Post #1089
    OZZY INTENSIFIES
    August 2009
    9,016 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Informative Informative x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

10. Post #1090
    March 2011
    3,392 Posts

Was supposed to be MIPS but I fucked it up
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

11. Post #1091
    Biggest Homosex
    February 2011
    2,649 Posts
    because i'm only just starting and can't into shading or coloring i have an outline of some Star Trek stoof

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

12. Post #1092
    March 2011
    3,392 Posts

How can I render fire more realistically?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4 (list)

13. Post #1093
    Dennab
    January 2008
    1,633 Posts
    Fire, water and smoke are the hardest things to shade up because they are not hard surfaces that reflect light the way objects do. The only time I had a proper go at fire was about 4 years ago with this>

Not sure if thats any help? Your cracking sparky bits flying off the fire are about spot on.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Funny Funny x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

14. Post #1094

December 2011
    713 Posts
    The most important part about fire is that it really isn't something that has a consistent character so when you see something burning it isn't something enveloped in a yellow blaze with darker hues of orange to red following the body of the fire, but it has an almost camoflauge-like pattern where the various hues
    of yellow red and orange all blend together and lick eachother like two people in love

Here is picture of fire
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/meow_kaaatieee/6173500578/
    the brightest part of the fire isn't always near the 'center' of what is on fire, but it dances around like a drunken beggar looking for some spare change in the dark of the night with only his own hands to know his surroundings
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

15. Post #1095
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    2,259 Posts

its socnic an tales
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

16. Post #1096
    March 2011
    3,392 Posts
    Wicked, thanks to you both.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

17. Post #1097
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    23,758 Posts
    from the HL2 enhancement mod thread

It'd be amusing to walk up to an outlet, unplug whatever it was being used for, and drain all the energy from it

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 6Winner Winner x 1 (list)

18. Post #1098

August 2008
    55 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

19. Post #1099
    November 2010
    2,807 Posts
    Jesus Christ, Krinkels, those are some well-rendered MSPaint artwork you made there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

20. Post #1100

August 2008
    55 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

21. Post #1101
    IPK
    August 2012
    2,341 Posts
    I decided to dump this here:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Serbia Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

22. Post #1102
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    16,897 Posts
    Hi guys how about some black and white messy looking reaction pic because it's never been fucking done before

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

23. Post #1103

December 2011
    713 Posts
    Clean those outlines up and you got a great reaction pic (and a great picture overall)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

24. Post #1104
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    16,897 Posts
    Clean those outlines up and you got a great reaction pic (and a great picture overall)
    Yo fuck clean outlines

Have cel shading instead
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Zing Zing x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

25. Post #1105
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,184 Posts
    My first drawing evar in the world of a person, thanks for motivating me Wewt. No shading or color yet, don't rush my progress :(

Now I can continue drawing my stick figures arguing amongst themselves about sandwiches.

Bonus:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

26. Post #1106
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    1,057 Posts

Its cold out there
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

27. Post #1107
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    1,028 Posts
    I haven't lurked here ,but hope you take pixel art, I only did an avatar

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)