1. Post #1161
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    10,805 Posts
    From what, AVA?
    Yes, the an-94 animations aren't too far off from fitting the cs:s ak-47.
    Edited:
    Worst. Pageking. Ever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

2. Post #1162
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    2,802 Posts
    Yes, the an-94 animations aren't too far off from fitting the cs:s ak-47.
    Edited:
    Worst. Pageking. Ever.
    I've seen worse. Anyway, are you just wanting the sounds?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #1163
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    10,805 Posts
    I've seen worse. Anyway, are you just wanting the sounds?
    Yup.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #1164
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    2,802 Posts
    I'll whip something up and send it to you.

Edited:

http://www.mediafire.com/?rr4bbasiq2ae7l9

I'm 100% pretty sure they're all labeled correctly in the archive. Let me know if there's anything else I left out, or you need.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

5. Post #1165

February 2011
    26 Posts
    I have this problem, any ideas?

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/2157/sinttuloqf.png (no textured)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Spain Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

6. Post #1166
    August 2011
    8 Posts

Are sure you downloaded the texture files? If yes, check the .vmt files if the paths written are correct

7. Post #1167

February 2011
    26 Posts
    Are sure you downloaded the texture files? If yes, check the .vmt files if the paths written are correct
    The problem is not the textures. The bug is in the hands
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Spain Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #1168
    June 2010
    596 Posts
    There's no bug. If there were no texture it would have pink and black checkerboards, like the person. There's nothing wrong with the hands except for the texture might be a bit dark.

9. Post #1169
    November 2007
    79 Posts
    There's no bug. If there were no texture it would have pink and black checkerboards, like the person. There's nothing wrong with the hands except for the texture might be a bit dark.
    I think that's what he's saying. It looks like a custom texture for the gloves was there, but it's showing up black now for some reason.

@Morell. Does it do this on non custom maps? Which gloves are you using, do you have the link for them?

edit. Wait, duh lol. I just now noticed the player models hands are all screwed up. Got confused and thought you meant your first person hands. I have no idea how to fix that, I've never rigged a player model before. Sorry.

10. Post #1170
    June 2010
    596 Posts
    I think that's what he's saying. It looks like a custom texture for the gloves was there, but it's showing up black now for some reason.

@Morell. Does it do this on non custom maps? Which gloves are you using, do you have the link for them?

edit. Wait, duh lol. I just now noticed the player models hands are all screwed up. Got confused and thought you meant your first person hands. I have no idea how to fix that, I've never rigged a player model before. Sorry.
    Oh, I thought he meant FP hands.

Edited:

Nevermind about my previous post. It seems to be a bone problem with that specific custom model.

11. Post #1171
    Dennab
    March 2011
    972 Posts
    He is referring to the player model's hands me thinkz.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #1172
    July 2011
    146 Posts

Your player model is ingame and looks fine, so it's probably something wrong with the bones animation. Check in HLMV if the animations behaves the same way, if it does, i'd check which bone is at the wrong place and import the reference in 3dsmax to see if it is rigged properly. If it is, open the SMD from one of the glitchy animation and see if the bones are at the right place.
    If everything above looks fine then I don't know what else I'd do
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #1173
    November 2007
    79 Posts
    Also. Pulse rifle release here:

http://www.gamebanana.com/skins/112794
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #1174

February 2011
    26 Posts
    In hlmv looks good ...

My QC is this: http://pastebin.com/a4HQjzz3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Spain Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #1175
    January 2011
    311 Posts
    In hlmv looks good ...
    Either that player "thing" is compiled rong or yor css isnt updated

I dunno shit 'bout play3r m0d3lz (going w/ green chimneymans & cts w/ errored tex...fyi)

16. Post #1176
    June 2010
    596 Posts
    He is referring to the player model's hands me thinkz.
    Yeah, I just realized.

Either that player "thing" is compild rong or yor css isnt updated

I dunno shit 'bout play3r m0d3lz (going w/ green chimneymans & cts w/ errored tex...fyi)
    I wish there was a rating called "incomprehensible".

Edited:

:D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

17. Post #1177
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    10,805 Posts
    I'll whip something up and send it to you.

Edited:

http://www.mediafire.com/?rr4bbasiq2ae7l9

I'm 100% pretty sure they're all labeled correctly in the archive. Let me know if there's anything else I left out, or you need.
    Would you mind porting the AUG (A3 if it matters) and SOCOM sounds? And why do you keep disagreeing Kami7ek?
    Also does anyone know the order the animations have to go in for every cs:s weapon? Lately the decompiler hasn't been giving me any qcs and the only slots I can find public animation sets for are the AK and m4.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

18. Post #1178
    September 2011
    5 Posts
    Well that was fast, sad the link is dead.
    umm can i ask where i can get the w model for mp5k??? im mean the link.. Im new here so i dont know where to go :))))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

19. Post #1179
    Dennab
    March 2011
    972 Posts
    umm can i ask where i can get the w model for mp5k??? im mean the link.. Im new here so i dont know where to go :))))
    Nope. It was never released anyways.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

20. Post #1180
    June 2010
    596 Posts
    As pooch said, it's never been released, and we pretty much all gave up on MW2. This has now just become a general modding thread, where we post WIPs and shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

21. Post #1181
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    2,802 Posts
    Would you mind porting the AUG (A3 if it matters) and SOCOM sounds? And why do you keep disagreeing Kami7ek?
    Also does anyone know the order the animations have to go in for every cs:s weapon? Lately the decompiler hasn't been giving me any qcs and the only slots I can find public animation sets for are the AK and m4.
    Yeah, I guess.

22. Post #1182
    September 2011
    5 Posts
    Nope. It was never released anyways.
    awww... thanks anyway.. Im collecting mw2 stuff for my css because they're the best available skin for me.. lol

Edited:

As pooch said, it's never been released, and we pretty much all gave up on MW2. This has now just become a general modding thread, where we post WIPs and shit.
    that's sad but thanks to all you guys for creating those skin... :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

23. Post #1183
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    2,802 Posts
    Would someone be able to give me a proper hand in compiling this? I can't get the fire animation to look nice.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

24. Post #1184
    June 2010
    40 Posts
    Would someone be able to give me a proper hand in compiling this? I can't get the fire animation to look nice.

we make this for cs 1.6 long time ago =))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Vietnam Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

25. Post #1185
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    2,802 Posts
    we make this for cs 1.6 long time ago =))
    Make what?

26. Post #1186
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    10,805 Posts
    Really it looks like it's more that the gun is firing too fast and cutting off the animations than it is that the anims are jerky. Maybe speed up the recovery or reduce the kickback. Also why lua in the attachments? It's not hard to do that in the qc.
    Also AVA firing animations are just plain weird, theres a good 3-4 frames in the pistol animations just for the hammer going up and about 9/10ths of the firing animations (which are about 90 frames total) are just the gun being brought back into the idle position. Oh and thanks for the AN-94 sounds.

27. Post #1187
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    2,802 Posts
    Really it looks like it's more that the gun is firing too fast and cutting off the animations than it is that the anims are jerky. Maybe speed up the recovery or reduce the kickback. Also why lua in the attachments? It's not hard to do that in the qc.
    Also AVA firing animations are just plain weird, theres a good 3-4 frames in the pistol animations just for the hammer going up and about 9/10ths of the firing animations (which are about 90 frames total) are just the gun being brought back into the idle position. Oh and thanks for the AN-94 sounds.
    LUA allows me to use more customized attachments than I'd have to use in the QC. Custom particles and stuff like that. Anyway, I got a decent looking gun produced, so it should only be a matter of time before I can start cranking things out.

Also, AVA's got a ridiculously high frame count for the fire animations to make it easier to manipulate them in game. It's fairly easy to fix by changing the FPS playback. And no problem about the sounds.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

28. Post #1188
    June 2010
    596 Posts

Idle seems a bit fast, along with the fire animation.

29. Post #1189
    June 2010
    377 Posts
    this is a very difficult process but you can try to do this you need several different programs to unpack the game archives and editing sounds :)
    Not with Battlefield Play 4 Free, though. You only need to find the .zip folder (sound_client) and find where the weapon sound effects are located. Then all you would need to do next is edit the firing and reload sounds so they are individual instead of mixed together as one.

30. Post #1190
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    2,802 Posts
    Idle seems a bit fast, along with the fire animation.
    Both've been since fixed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

31. Post #1191
    June 2010
    40 Posts
    Make what?
    AVA skin for Cs

32. Post #1192
    November 2010
    485 Posts
    *Looks at the name of the thread*
    Yea CS1.6 is really what we need here..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #1193
    June 2010
    596 Posts
    Both've been since fixed.
    Very nice.

Edited:

Not with Battlefield Play 4 Free, though. You only need to find the .zip folder (sound_client) and find where the weapon sound effects are located. Then all you would need to do next is edit the firing and reload sounds so they are individual instead of mixed together as one.
    That's play4free though. For other games that we might port sounds from *coughBF3cough* we might need a bit more than that.

34. Post #1194
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    10,805 Posts
    Sorry to ask Marlwolf but what utility exactly do you use to extract those sounds from the upks?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

35. Post #1195
    June 2010
    377 Posts
    Very nice.

Edited:

That's play4free though. For other games that we might port sounds from *coughBF3cough* we might need a bit more than that.
    I have the firing sounds of the following weapons:
    870MCS
    AKS-74U/AK-74M
    M9
    M16A3
    MK11
    SMAW
    and the rocket hitting the ground debris sound.

36. Post #1196
    November 2010
    485 Posts
    Sorry to ask Marlwolf but what utility exactly do you use to extract those sounds from the upks?
    Get out already, he'll not help you freakin stealer
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #1197
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    10,805 Posts
    -snip so I don't get banned for replying to a troll-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

38. Post #1198
    November 2010
    485 Posts
    If you're gonna troll me on Garry'smod fine, but leave it at that.
    Same, if you gonna steal on toybox, fine, but get out of here
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

39. Post #1199
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    10,805 Posts
    Same, if you gonna steal on toybox, fine, but get out of here
    Let's keep these arguments separate alright? If you're gonna make wild accusations of me stealing on toybox, keep them on toybox. That's all I'm asking.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

40. Post #1200
    November 2010
    485 Posts
    Let's keep these arguments separate alright? If you're gonna make wild accusations of me stealing on toybox, keep them on toybox. That's all I'm asking.
    You ain't boss of anyone here son, you asked for help, marlwolf helped and you backstabbed him by releasing something without even asking him, even more funny, something he's actually doing and you make a cheap copy of his work.. now enjoy he'll not help you anymore
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)