1. Post #1281
    July 2009
    2,629 Posts
    [CS:S] MW3 ACR Video:
    Holy shit, this is terrible.

Of course on-top of the terrible, old animations of mine, I bet you people didn't use any normals, and just added some* shitty phong shader to that improperly smoothed, now toy-looking rifle ?

The reason the css modding community is shit is because of these releases, made by people who don't know anything about the source engine or things as simple as polygon smoothing
    - ExE
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

2. Post #1282
    October 2010
    457 Posts
    Hello again guys i didn't know what to do so i made this modern warfare 3 makarov for css

If someone thinks it's smoky's compile its not this was compiled before smoky
    release tommorow maybe :D btw it's not my compile
    In mw3 Makarov has another hairs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Poland Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

3. Post #1283
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    2,805 Posts
    Holy shit, this is terrible.

Of course on-top of the terrible, old animations of mine, I bet you people didn't use any normals, and just added some* shitty phong shader to that improperly smoothed, now toy-looking rifle ?

The reason the css modding community is shit is because of these releases, made by people who don't know anything about the source engine or things as simple as polygon smoothing
    And he's spot on too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

4. Post #1284
    July 2009
    2,629 Posts
    Installed it and tested it. He's totally right. If someone (or myself if I'll force myself to learn to) could fix this skin...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #1285
    June 2010
    596 Posts
    Installed it and tested it. He's totally right. If someone (or myself if I'll force myself to learn to) could fix this skin...
    The MW3 weapon model thread had normals, didn't it? Just include those, and edit the smoothing so it doesn't look like utter ARSE, and then hack it onto better animations and then if the stars align correctly and you're wearing your lucky shirt and at least half the people on the internet don't seem to be mentally retarded at the moment then maybe the skin can be fixed.

Edited:

In mw3 Makarov has another hairs.
    Haha, that's funny. You're funny. Now, what were you talking about again?

6. Post #1286
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    2,805 Posts
    The MW3 weapon model thread had normals, didn't it? Just include those, and edit the smoothing so it doesn't look like utter ARSE, and then hack it onto better animations and then if the stars align correctly and you're wearing your lucky shirt and at least half the people on the internet don't seem to be mentally retarded at the moment then maybe the skin can be fixed.
    Screw that, just make new normal maps, re-port the model, make new smoothing groups, and use Broke's animations, which're more smooth than eXe's.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #1287
    October 2010
    457 Posts
    Haha, that's funny. You're funny. Now, what were you talking about again?

Hairs - Use a dictionary.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Poland Show Events Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

8. Post #1288
    June 2010
    227 Posts
    Did you at least notice that the first picture is from MW2 (No Russian) and second one from MW3 (Turbulence) ?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Slovakia Show Events Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #1289
    October 2010
    457 Posts
    Did you at least notice that the first picture is from MW2 (No Russian) and second one from MW3 (Turbulence) ?
    Read all posts, thanks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

10. Post #1290
    June 2010
    596 Posts
    Read all posts, thanks.
    Yeah, I got your point. I just had to make fun of you, though. Sorry about that. :V

Hmmmm... MW2 had more detail than I remembered...

Edited:

Hairs - Use a dictionary.
    He looks like he had a fucking nosebleed in the first picture.

11. Post #1291
    June 2011
    1,212 Posts
    holy face-stretch batman

12. Post #1292
    January 2011
    311 Posts
    Customized WinXP + Https = 3 months long facepalm

Edited:
    What youre lookin' at? Recompile it on MW4 Pythun, dont forget about sexy sleves and weez :sarc:

Edited:
    Protip: IRA
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

13. Post #1293
    June 2010
    596 Posts
    Customized WinXP + Https = 3 months long facepalm

Edited:
    What youre lookin' at? Recompile it on MW4 Pythun, dont forget about sexy sleves and weez :sarc:
    Oh god no. Please don't rape these beautiful animations with that POS MW model.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #1294
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    2,805 Posts
    Oh god no. Please don't rape these beautiful animations with that POS MW model.
    The MW3 revolver isn't THAT bad. Just needs a little love, and by love, I mean decent shaders.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #1295
    June 2010
    596 Posts
    The MW3 revolver isn't THAT bad. Just needs a little love, and by love, I mean decent shaders.
    The MW3 revolver isn't THAT bad. Just needs a little love, and by love, I mean decent shaders and a decent model and decent textures and decent work put into it and OH FUCK IT.

Can't make any promises, but does anyone want Deus Ex Human Revolution models?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

16. Post #1296
    November 2007
    79 Posts
    Anybody consider porting the models / animations (into gmod) from the HL2 mod No More Room In Hell? The animations are pretty awesome.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/no-more-room-in-hell there is the mod page.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

17. Post #1297
    January 2011
    311 Posts
    HURRRRRR...those sounds from MOHU are not bad as I thought, it was CD ripping fault thus giving low quality sounds ;)

I dled better version of the game, sounds are now correct quality. Now I need to know how pass that last levels w/ dogs...on keyboard, want rip BAR also

18. Post #1298
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    164 Posts
    Has anyone ported the Blacklight: Tango Down and BF2142 player models for the CTs?

Tangentially related to the latter - I remember seeing the EU revolver for the Desert Eagle, but I can't find it anywhere now.

19. Post #1299
    November 2007
    79 Posts
    Yeah. Modderfreak ported a lot of Bf2142 models a while back, but they got deleted from filefront.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

20. Post #1300
    October 2009
    65 Posts
    Has anyone ported the Blacklight: Tango Down and BF2142 player models for the CTs?

Tangentially related to the latter - I remember seeing the EU revolver for the Desert Eagle, but I can't find it anywhere now.
    Are you talking about this revolver?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

21. Post #1301
    May 2011
    30 Posts
    Hello again guys i didn't know what to do so i made this modern warfare 3 makarov for css

If someone thinks it's smoky's compile its not this was compiled before smoky
    release tommorow maybe :D btw it's not my compile
    Want that M4 :/.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

22. Post #1302
    June 2010
    596 Posts
    Want that M4 :/.
    Learn to fucking use Google.

http://www.gamebanana.com/skins/108998

23. Post #1303
    May 2011
    30 Posts
    The one you gave a link for is different. And no need for swearing, I tried searching for it, but did not find it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

24. Post #1304
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    2,805 Posts
    The one he's talking about uses Twinke's old M4A1. And to Spillner, the compile with the old model wasn't released.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

25. Post #1305
    May 2011
    30 Posts
    The one he's talking about uses Twinke's old M4A1. And to Spillner, the compile with the old model wasn't released.
    Ok, thanks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

26. Post #1306
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    2,805 Posts
    Ok, thanks.
    Double mistake, that's Soul Slayer's M4A1, and it was released: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMWUyhB5JwU
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 2 (list)

27. Post #1307
    June 2010
    596 Posts
    Ok, thanks.
    Derpaherp, fail on my part.

I thought the models matched up. I'm not good at noticing fine details, I'm Asian, you see.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

28. Post #1308
    May 2011
    30 Posts
    Double mistake, that's Soul Slayer's M4A1, and it was released: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMWUyhB5JwU
    Thanks!
    Derpaherp, fail on my part.

I thought the models matched up. I'm not good at noticing fine details, I'm Asian, you see.
    Don't you worry, not everyone can notice little details.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

29. Post #1309
    January 2011
    311 Posts
    Poot...gu(ah, link fail...never mind)

30. Post #1310
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Philippines Show Events Funny Funny x 2Winner Winner x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

31. Post #1311
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    2,805 Posts
    Poot...gu(ah, link fail...never mind)

humble fix :3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

32. Post #1312
    January 2011
    311 Posts
    Dat boltrel FTW

low_q_imag

humble fix :3
    How the buck you knew that I wanted to poot exactly this screen? o_0
    Btw, its not final thing, that screen is just somekind of "trailer"

33. Post #1313
    November 2007
    79 Posts
    Not a port. But a release anyways.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqKds2JebtA&lc
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

34. Post #1314
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    2,805 Posts
    How the buck you knew that I wanted to poot exactly this screen? o_0
    Btw, its not final thing, that screen is just somekind of "trailer"
    I copied the image source instead of a link to your gallery, like yours is :P

Edited:

Can't say no to an M16A1. Fine job, as usual.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

35. Post #1315
    Dennab
    March 2011
    972 Posts

It sucks, any idea on how to fix that fucking sudden rotating to the left? First compile btw.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

36. Post #1316
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    2,805 Posts

It sucks, any idea on how to fix that fucking sudden rotating to the left? First compile btw.
    You haven't fixed rotations on some of the sequences.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

37. Post #1317
    November 2007
    79 Posts

looks like the draw, a shoot or 2, and reload haven't been rotated yet. Look at them in model viewer and see which ones are off, then add "rotate -90" before the fps for that sequence in the qc.

Example.

this: $sequence reload "reload" ACT_VM_RELOAD 1 snap fps 30.00

Looks like $sequence reload "reload" ACT_VM_RELOAD 1 snap rotate -90 fps 30.00

I think.. lol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

38. Post #1318
    Dennab
    March 2011
    972 Posts
    looks like the draw, a shoot or 2, and reload haven't been rotated yet. Look at them in model viewer and see which ones are off, then add "rotate -90" before the fps for that sequence in the qc.

Example.

this: $sequence reload "reload" ACT_VM_RELOAD 1 snap fps 30.00

Looks like $sequence reload "reload" ACT_VM_RELOAD 1 snap rotate -90 fps 30.00

I think.. lol
    Exactly, I fixed this yeyz.

Thanks for tips both of you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

39. Post #1319
    January 2011
    311 Posts
    Exactly, I fixed this
    Always use replace option in notepad to change all fps >> snap rotate -90 fps once. Useful shortcut for dat: Ctrl+H
    I can't judge about possible dead fraemz but if they're there, I recommend to use Kilburn's DeadFrameRemover which you can find on gaybanana
    Last thing is just looka' mag, that certain anim doesn't fit Bobek exactly.

Overall: It's not that bad for 1st, Nice job.
    -----
    Btw, You seek for realism? Here's good example of it(DERP):
    https://public.sn2.livefilestore.com...ell.png?psid=1
    Just messing w/ Redux hands on some knify bcs Sten need serious finger rotations reparing which prevents from adjusting weights better...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Informative Informative x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

40. Post #1320
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    2,777 Posts
    I think this thread might have died of a heart attack, but would someone be willing to port the crossbow from Black Ops? I heard about it a while back, and figured it would be good as a replacement HL2 weapon, if not just a general skin for GMod.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)