1. Post #1441
    April 2007
    73 Posts
    The backwards recoil is in the latest AK47 compile on later animations by Lain so,going to be released along with MP412 probably.

2. Post #1442
    November 2007
    79 Posts
    If you need revolver animations to fit the mp412, you can use my trigun animations from gamebanana.

3. Post #1443
    Dennab
    March 2011
    972 Posts
    If you need revolver animations to fit the mp412, you can use my trigun animations from gamebanana.
    I tried fitting those one MW3 MP412, they didn't fit :(

Gotta remake them someday bro.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

4. Post #1444
    April 2007
    73 Posts
    Believe it or not I managed to fit(with some help from GameZombie with reload) MP412 on Fallout's Popcap gun animations.Yes it works.How?Dont ask.I dont know either.

5. Post #1445
    June 2010
    227 Posts
    i did the same with mw3 mp412 today. It turned out pretty well, i just think that the hand is too small compared to gun. I also managed to make the animation one handed by my notepad++ skills :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Slovakia Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

6. Post #1446
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    2,166 Posts
    Believe it or not I managed to fit(with some help from GameZombie with reload) MP412 on Fallout's Popcap gun animations.Yes it works.How?Dont ask.I dont know either.
    I still say it looks like shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Zing Zing x 3 (list)

7. Post #1447
    May 2010
    88 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Winner Winner x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

8. Post #1448
    September 2008
    796 Posts
    BFP4F MP412 Rex on Cap Gun anims.

9. Post #1449
    July 2009
    2,605 Posts
    Has anyone tried these animations on the Rex?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

10. Post #1450
    September 2008
    796 Posts
    Has anyone tried these animations on the Rex?
    WOW. Those anims fit it even better. I'm going to record a preview of it on those anims.

11. Post #1451
    September 2008
    796 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

12. Post #1452
    July 2009
    2,605 Posts
    Looks great, hope to see it released soon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

13. Post #1453
    September 2008
    796 Posts
    BFP4F GOL Ported by me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

14. Post #1454
    January 2010
    123 Posts

I should really get some freaking sleep.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

15. Post #1455
    September 2008
    796 Posts
    It's so easy to port from this game!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #1456
    July 2009
    2,629 Posts
    Wish you could say that to BF3.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Zing Zing x 1 (list)

17. Post #1457
    September 2008
    796 Posts
    :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

18. Post #1458
    September 2008
    796 Posts

(Ignore the broken finger.. can't really help it. (Poux's anims.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

19. Post #1459
    September 2011
    90 Posts
    What anims is the M24 on?

(Ignore the broken finger.. can't really help it. (Poux's anims.)

20. Post #1460
    September 2008
    796 Posts
    What anims is the M24 on?
    DMG if I remember right

Edited:

Oh yeah, I remember now that I looked at it, I was trying DMG's at first but they didn't work. The ones used on that are IIopn's. http://www.gamebanana.com/css/skins/99846
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

21. Post #1461
    September 2011
    90 Posts
    Somehow Frizz925 animations reminds me of the anims for the m40a5 from BF3. I'd like to see it on the m24, but IIopn's anims are pretty alright.
    DMG if I remember right

Edited:

Oh yeah, I remember now that I looked at it, I was trying DMG's at first but they didn't work. The ones used on that are IIopn's. http://www.gamebanana.com/css/skins/99846

22. Post #1462
    September 2008
    796 Posts
    Trying to find a ghillie suit model aside from the CoD one to use as sleeves, best idea I've had yet but I haven't found good models yet :(.

23. Post #1463
    September 2011
    90 Posts
    I haven't seen any good ghilies sleeves either aside from the one from Homefront, but it ain't to great. Maybe best to just go no sleeves.
    Trying to find a ghillie suit model aside from the CoD one to use as sleeves, best idea I've had yet but I haven't found good models yet :(.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #1464
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    2,166 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

25. Post #1465
    September 2008
    796 Posts
    Resorted to using CoD player ones. They actually don't look too bad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4 (list)

26. Post #1466
    September 2011
    90 Posts
    The sleeves look kinda low res. Honestly I think it would look better without any sleeves.

27. Post #1467
    June 2010
    596 Posts
    Tainy, stop infecting this community.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

28. Post #1468
    September 2008
    796 Posts
    After disagree rape I changed it back to the old ones. I'm still going to change it to ghillie though if I find a better model.

29. Post #1469
    April 2011
    4 Posts
    If you are talking about a ghillie rig, is it not more like this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy2IfTxd7tg
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

30. Post #1470
    September 2008
    796 Posts
    If you are talking about a ghillie rig, is it not more like this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy2IfTxd7tg
    I love you. That's what I was looking for.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

31. Post #1471
    December 2011
    9 Posts

'Cry Of Fear' Glock.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

32. Post #1472
    November 2007
    79 Posts

'Cry Of Fear' Glock.
    If I remember correctly, I think Spork from Cdg.net made those animations. Nice port.

33. Post #1473
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    2,166 Posts
    If I remember correctly, I think Spork from Cdg.net made those animations. Nice port.
    In their weapon animations video they say Jordy/Sporkeh made the knife, TMP, and glock animations
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

34. Post #1474
    November 2007
    79 Posts
    In their weapon animations video they say Jordy/Sporkeh made the knife, TMP, and glock animations
    Yeah. That's him. He went by Hellspike for the longest time, then changed to Spork and kept getting banned at cdg. Lol.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

35. Post #1475
    September 2008
    796 Posts
    Going to release a small pack soon, but I need permission from authors. If anyone knows IIopn, show him this or ask him,same for Youpala and DMG. The rest from my knowledge I already have permission for.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4Zing Zing x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

36. Post #1476
    April 2007
    73 Posts
    @GameZombie
    Jordy "Sporkeh" Boerema
    Weapon Modeller / Weapon Skinner / Weapon Animator

Spork/Sporkeh did all of it, along with some of the models and textures.So.Check the credits file dammit,its there for a reason.

37. Post #1477
    May 2009
    59 Posts
    -snip-

38. Post #1478
    September 2008
    796 Posts
    I got permissions from all authors except DMG now. Also, for the ghillie, I did find a better model which Potatomix linked me to. Agree for keep it, disagree for don't, optimistic for release both. (Hand skin editted to fit CS:S hands by me and will probably be included by default.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

39. Post #1479
    January 2011
    311 Posts
    Yeah. That's him. He went by Hellspike for the longest time, then changed to Spork and kept getting banned at cdg. Lol.
    Hellspi...wat?! Only 1 thing comes to mind - dat nice UMP model from GB. O_o

I got permissions from all authors except DMG
    What DMG did to those anims by...IIopn's? As I remember he compiled some M24 for AWP slot, nothin' more. dafuq.

Edited:
    This post, is mah 300th :O

40. Post #1480
    September 2008
    796 Posts
    Hellspi...wat?! Only 1 thing comes to mind - dat nice UMP model from GB. O_o

What DMG did to those anims by...IIopn's? As I remember he compiled some M24 for AWP slot, nothin' more. dafuq.

Edited:
    This post, is mah 300th :O
    1911 anims
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)