ITT: Troll reviews
I love this guy's attitude.
Holy fuck at 5:19
i approve of this reviev
Terraria is a rip-off of Minecraft, which is a rip off of Manic Digger!
When will this shit end?
The review wasn't even fair. They intentionally left out a good chunk of the game just to put a bit more dirt on something that isn't COD and therefore isn't worth their time.
These people can't possibly be trolling, they have an entire COMMUNITY of people JUST like that.
If they are trolling, then their site is the most elaborate and well laid out troll i've ever seen.
now i know how to touch a woman
The ending was fantastic
rockcock64 is the best out of all of them. hands down. best reviewing series ever.
HOHOHO look at all those terraria scrubs crying cuz of the truth
(Well without the religious part I s'pose, but if you want that just look at the Landover Baptist Church website. Prime example of Poe's law that's still creating rage threads in GD and Fast Threads every so often.)
He's right about the default looking like Bartz from FF5
It's like minecraft except they jipped you out of an entire dimension... so true
I find it funny that alot of people hate this review, they are stupid.
Made me lol.
Great ending, lol'd hard at the poem
In my ideal world, everyone that reads/watches THE BEST GAMERS know they are trolls, and only post as trolls on the videos to be ironic or whatever you call it. Too bad it only works where about 60% of the people watching get the joke, and the other ~40% are made up of people who don't understand the joke and autists that get blindly angry at something
there I go overanalyzing uselessly again
as trollish as this review is, it's true.
don't waste your money; if you have minecraft, just play that instead.
...troll....just fucking troll.
satires are awesome
Yeah fuck this game. Guess the creator was butthurt about there being proof of his wonderful poetry.
It's gone now thanks to the guys who made Terraria This is hilarious.
I honestly don't know how they could have done a legitimate take-down. I've seen other videos of the game, but they're up
He is a faggot for taking it down.
IIRC Terraria's development studio is Re-Logic, whoever claimed against it was someone else.
and i saw it before it was taken down satire is supposed to be funny.
And I just shat myself when the skull came up. God fucking damnit I jumped.
People are WAY too dense when it comes to games like Minecraft. Look at all the other reviews they've done, everyone laughs at it. Minecraft and Terraria, people go into rage mode and write angry comments. Or this.
Another thing I've noticed, in the comments section almost all of the haters attempt to act intellectual.
DoctorPunch, signing out