1. Post #41
    Murr purr and stuff!
    November 2007
    35,849 Posts
    amazing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #42
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    3,547 Posts
    ITT: Troll reviews
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Agree Agree x 2 (list)

3. Post #43
    If clothing didn't exist and everyone walked around with their penises fully erect I would have all the bitches.
    May 2009
    23,333 Posts
    I love this guy's attitude.

4. Post #44
    Gold Member

October 2008
    3,838 Posts
    Holy fuck at 5:19

5. Post #45
    Dennab
    August 2010
    372 Posts
    i approve of this reviev

6. Post #46
    February 2010
    873 Posts
    Terraria is a rip-off of Minecraft, which is a rip off of Manic Digger!

When will this shit end?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #47
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    9,821 Posts
    The review wasn't even fair. They intentionally left out a good chunk of the game just to put a bit more dirt on something that isn't COD and therefore isn't worth their time.

These people can't possibly be trolling, they have an entire COMMUNITY of people JUST like that.
    If they are trolling, then their site is the most elaborate and well laid out troll i've ever seen.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 19 (list)

8. Post #48
    August 2009
    6,202 Posts
    now i know how to touch a woman

thanks rockcock
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #49
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    10,225 Posts
    Terraria is a rip-off of Minecraft, which is a rip off of Manic Digger!

When will this shit end?
    which is a ripoff of infiniminer which is a ripoff of Mr. Driller which is a ripoff of Dig Dug...

IT KEEPS HAPPENING! :byodood:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

10. Post #50
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    41,817 Posts
    The ending was fantastic
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #51

September 2008
    302 Posts
    ITT: People defending their purchase of terraria
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #52
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    3,479 Posts
    rockcock64 is the best out of all of them. hands down. best reviewing series ever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #53
    April 2011
    166 Posts
    HOHOHO look at all those terraria scrubs crying cuz of the truth
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

14. Post #54
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    2,620 Posts

These people can't possibly be trolling, they have an entire COMMUNITY of people JUST like that.
    If they are trolling, then their site is the most elaborate and well laid out troll i've ever seen.
    Welcome to Poe's Law.

(Well without the religious part I s'pose, but if you want that just look at the Landover Baptist Church website. Prime example of Poe's law that's still creating rage threads in GD and Fast Threads every so often.)

15. Post #55
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    6,871 Posts
    He's right about the default looking like Bartz from FF5
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #56
    Who wants to come to the aquarium later and watch me screw with the sharks?
    May 2009
    13,225 Posts
    rockcock64 is the best out of all of them. hands down. best reviewing series ever.
    Rockcock64 is awesome, can't make out what the other two buggers are saying.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #57
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    4,794 Posts
    It's like minecraft except they jipped you out of an entire dimension... so true
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

18. Post #58
    February 2010
    873 Posts
    Rockcock64 is awesome, can't make out what the other two buggers are saying.
    I like DARKGAMER6999's reviews the best, but Rockcock64 is pretty hilarious as well.

19. Post #59
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    8,076 Posts
    I find it funny that alot of people hate this review, they are stupid.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

20. Post #60
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    1,864 Posts
    Made me lol.

21. Post #61
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    December 2008
    8,250 Posts
    Great ending, lol'd hard at the poem

22. Post #62
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    8,678 Posts
    In my ideal world, everyone that reads/watches THE BEST GAMERS know they are trolls, and only post as trolls on the videos to be ironic or whatever you call it. Too bad it only works where about 60% of the people watching get the joke, and the other ~40% are made up of people who don't understand the joke and autists that get blindly angry at something

there I go overanalyzing uselessly again
    __________________________________________________ ____
    ~~~~GREENEN72
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9Informative Informative x 1 (list)

23. Post #63
    December 2008
    814 Posts
    as trollish as this review is, it's true.

don't waste your money; if you have minecraft, just play that instead.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

24. Post #64
    July 2010
    2,005 Posts
    Shutup you scrub.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #65
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    15,816 Posts
    ...troll....just fucking troll.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7 (list)

26. Post #66
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    1,186 Posts
    satires are awesome
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Qatar Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #67
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    8,678 Posts
    ...troll....just fucking troll.

what a scrub

I wish they made more reviews, they're like the onion of gaming   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

28. Post #68
    August 2010
    874 Posts
    These are probably some of the best, most honest, and most comprehensive reviews i've ever seen.

Wait, no what I meant to say was these people make IGN LOOK LIKE they have some of the best, most honest, and most comprehensive reviews on the planet.

Have these people met the Get Out frog?
    SCRUB DETECTED.

29. Post #69
    April 2011
    1,186 Posts

Yeah fuck this game. Guess the creator was butthurt about there being proof of his wonderful poetry.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10Funny Funny x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

30. Post #70
    April 2010
    2,446 Posts
    It's gone now thanks to the guys who made Terraria This is hilarious.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

31. Post #71
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    2,620 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

32. Post #72
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    8,678 Posts
    I honestly don't know how they could have done a legitimate take-down. I've seen other videos of the game, but they're up

33. Post #73
    April 2010
    2,446 Posts
    I honestly don't know how they could have done a legitimate take-down. I've seen other videos of the game, but they're up
    Because they didn't brake his wittle heart
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

34. Post #74
    February 2011
    368 Posts
    He is a faggot for taking it down.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 15 (list)

35. Post #75
    February 2010
    873 Posts
    He is a faggot for taking it down.
    As well as that poetry, yeesh.

36. Post #76
    Dennab
    August 2009
    2,155 Posts

Reupload.

37. Post #77
    I spent 10$ and all i got was this lousy title.
    June 2008
    5,229 Posts
    IIRC Terraria's development studio is Re-Logic, whoever claimed against it was someone else.

and i saw it before it was taken down satire is supposed to be funny.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

38. Post #78
    October 2008
    632 Posts
    And I just shat myself when the skull came up. God fucking damnit I jumped.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

39. Post #79
    April 2011
    166 Posts
    People are WAY too dense when it comes to games like Minecraft. Look at all the other reviews they've done, everyone laughs at it. Minecraft and Terraria, people go into rage mode and write angry comments. Or this.

Another thing I've noticed, in the comments section almost all of the haters attempt to act intellectual.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

40. Post #80
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    8,678 Posts
    People are WAY too dense when it comes to games like Minecraft. Look at all the other reviews they've done, everyone laughs at it. Minecraft and Terraria, people go into rage mode and write angry comments. Or this.

Another thing I've noticed, in the comments section almost all of the haters attempt to act intellectual.
    I hate saying it, but the majority of people vocal about how godlike minecraft and terraria are are on the autistic side of the spectrum. I'm not trying to insult anyone, but the signs of internet autism basically sum up as anger to something that doesn't really warrant it. That, and children on the internet that haven't developed to how people behave on the internet. The same people who call the cops on cyberbullies

DoctorPunch, signing out