Gold Member
    August 2006
    1,321 Posts
    Not so pleased.. But here:

Didn't spend much time on it.
    The case became much smaller then it should have XD

did another one:

black bars are for pussies
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Artistic Artistic x 6Winner Winner x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

2. Post #202
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    14,747 Posts

Make it prettier, or something. Unfortunately I don't have a version without the blur, but then again I don't think you'd need one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

3. Post #203
    SJW 4 lyfe
    December 2009
    7,326 Posts
    Um, okay let's try this. Thought I'd let the people who are good at editing try. Just wanted to add a few things, muzzle flashes from the Chinese Soldiers and the US Soldier with a 10mm. Also blood from three people, the US Soldier on the couch, the US Soldier flying back and the Chinese Soldier clutching his neck. Please feel free to not edit it and tell me why it is so awful, which I assume it is. Anyway, have at 'er.

Updated with non-SDof version.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

4. Post #204
    July 2009
    4,156 Posts
    It's way too blurry to edit anything in that picture
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #205
    May 2007
    1,107 Posts
    Domino, a shit-ton of chromatic abberations won't make your pictures better. Friendly advice.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #206
    Whose dick do i have to suck to get an unban?
    Dennab
    July 2010
    4,828 Posts

Hud and Muzzleflash please?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

7. Post #207
    October 2010
    11,268 Posts
    tactic00l
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #208
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    4,250 Posts

Hud and Muzzleflash please?
    COD in a nutshell, run around like a headless chicken, never take cover, not even while reloading.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 9Funny Funny x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

9. Post #209
    Dennab
    July 2010
    4,828 Posts
    COD in a nutshell, run around like a headless chicken, never take cover, not even while reloading.
    In my defence,This was my first ever 1st person pose bro.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

10. Post #210
    April 2011
    848 Posts
    perhaps someone would like to do something fun with this horrible shit?

originality... yeahnoooo.......
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Sweden Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4Winner Winner x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

11. Post #211
    June 2011
    74 Posts

thats the picture i posted for garry and his new upcoming update , but i don't think that it will have any place in the updated pics
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Funny Funny x 3Late Late x 1 (list)

12. Post #212
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    2,489 Posts
    "OMG ITS A COD POES!!!11" So what people can pose what they want no mather how much you hate a game. Grow up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

13. Post #213
    Dennab
    July 2010
    4,828 Posts

It's all yours guy's. Do whatever you want with it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

14. Post #214
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    867 Posts
    Could anyone give me an example of how they would edit an RPG firing effect into this picture? I don't know where to start:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    I'm just going to bump this from page 4 because I don't think anyone saw it, if that's all right.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #215
    I'm a loner who likes to get beat up at school
    June 2009
    11,555 Posts

have at it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 2Artistic Artistic x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

16. Post #216
    July 2011
    535 Posts

I don't see how this could be edited apart from lighting tricks, but oh my god this is original.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Belgium Show Events

17. Post #217
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    1,321 Posts
    I'm just going to bump this from page 4 because I don't think anyone saw it, if that's all right.
    Quick mockup without looking at any reference or anything.

Something like that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

18. Post #218
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    25,184 Posts
    Props/papermap002a.vmt t
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5Informative Informative x 1 (list)

19. Post #219
    April 2011
    848 Posts
    I don't see how this could be edited apart from lighting tricks, but oh my god this is original.
    i had a whole house and a garden planned, and i was going to do it with like 8 people, some inside and some outside by a pool. but then my brother came home and told me to bugger off and clean up the apartment, so i had to rush to finish it. i'll have another go at it with less half assyness.

i'm also not sure if you are serious on the originality part, because i'm guessing this has been done like 200 times before. otherwise, thank you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Sweden Show Events

20. Post #220
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    5,009 Posts
    i had a whole house and a garden planned, and i was going to do it with like 8 people, some inside and some outside by a pool. but then my brother came home and told me to bugger off and clean up the apartment, so i had to rush to finish it. i'll have another go at it with less half assyness.

i'm also not sure if you are serious on the originality part, because i'm guessing this has been done like 200 times before. otherwise, thank you
    Very original.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

21. Post #221
    July 2011
    535 Posts
    Nah was serious, don't recall any Sims related pose, or if there was, not cool enough for me to recall.

22. Post #222
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    923 Posts

-Picture of the sims-

Its funny, I was playing the Sims today, and was thinking of making a pose. . you beat me to it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

23. Post #223
    June 2009
    11,555 Posts
    Props/papermap002a.vmt t
    I just got this

yeah, the advanced material stool that I use leaves that for some reason. You can just Photoshop it out like I did.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Sweden Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

24. Post #224
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    25,184 Posts
    yeah, the advanced material stool that I use leaves that for some reason. You can just Photoshop it out like I did.
    IMPOSSIBLE. NOT EVERYONE IS AN EDITING GOD YOU COCKY FUCK.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

25. Post #225
    June 2009
    11,555 Posts
    ILL FUK U UP AIGHT GEDDIT INNIT HED RITE2NOW?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Sweden Show Events Useful Useful x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

26. Post #226
    SEXIST FUCK
    November 2010
    3,151 Posts

here you go.
    And another one:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Philippines Show Events

27. Post #227
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    7,066 Posts
    needs some shading.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Finland Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

28. Post #228
    No one likes you, get banned.
    December 2009
    6,037 Posts
    Make it look sharp and brown, or like uberslugs grainy shading wise perfect, or funny, or i dunno... something cool.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Bulgaria Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3Funny Funny x 3 (list)

29. Post #229
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    923 Posts
    How the hell do you guys get the arms to bend like that?, I can never get the ragdolls to even hold a shotgun normally :C, There arm is always getting stretched like a rubber and
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

30. Post #230
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    1,321 Posts
    Just weld a cinder block, or a can or something to the different links on the ragdoll, and you can control everything from the cinder blocks instead of the ragdoll itself.

You can choose your pose, then weld cinder blocks to get full control over the joints and such..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

31. Post #231
    June 2011
    47 Posts

None of the guns are firing, and can you make it have those blackened corners like on bfbc2, please? Also could you sharpen it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

32. Post #232
    King Shit of Turd Mountain
    July 2009
    8,901 Posts
    "teh epic sauce"?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

33. Post #233
    June 2009
    11,555 Posts
    tryed doin what u axed 4

i fink it looks epic! XD
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 7Artistic Artistic x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #234
    July 2011
    535 Posts
    amazing, I jizzed all of my sauce

35. Post #235
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    10,720 Posts
    If you could edit this:

I would love you long time.
    Blur on the shells, and blood is pretty much all needed. The bandit in the black long coat isnt meant to be shot also.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

36. Post #236
    Kiss me, I'm Irish
    September 2006
    8,435 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Canada Show Events

37. Post #237
    A six sided fish cube of the Flounder variety
    March 2010
    3,146 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)

38. Post #238
    June 2009
    11,555 Posts
    "Nothing, just checking for ene-WHAWOHOUEUEUEUUEUEUEUUEU"

"SATAN"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 11Agree Agree x 3Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

39. Post #239
    No one likes you, get banned.
    December 2009
    6,037 Posts
    I was actually trying to make him look like a coward since he is a frenchie.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Bulgaria Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

40. Post #240
    March 2010
    2,429 Posts
    Angry Frenchman will become Angry French Man.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events