1. Post #841
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    217 Posts

edit; crap, new page. Better paste in the original by the ever brilliant cheesecurls.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #842
    January 2012
    300 Posts
    You know a 'little bit of contrast' doesn't make a picture.
    You'll have to do more effort than that and a few of badly done shadows.
    Idiot,you think I just added contrast? 8 layers,adjustments + alternated blending modes.You can't notice that,but you can notice shadows that had almost none changes,excellent eyes.Now if you gonna rate dumb,at least have a decent argument for it,besides hate.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #843
    Metal Gear!
    July 2011
    3,500 Posts
    Idiot,you think I just added contrast? 8 layers,adjustments + alternated blending modes.You can't notice that,but you can notice shadows that had almost none changes,excellent eyes.Now if you gonna rate dumb,at least have a decent argument for it,besides hate.
    I don't hate, it's just the fact that what you did was really not worth a post, you didn't do much, and what you did was barely noticeable.
    I'd say that you should stop being so pompous and ''cool''.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

4. Post #844
    January 2012
    300 Posts
    I don't hate, it's just the fact that what you did was really not worth a post, you didn't do much, and what you did was barely noticeable.
    I'd say that you should stop being so pompous and ''cool''.
    Barely noticeable? seriously? It don't have to be massively edited to be good,and I could put both screenshots on screenshot comparison,but you would just notice weird shadows. I think you are being pointless just cause once I rated your screenshot dumb,and now you rate every single screenshot of mine as funny,even if they are action scenes and there is not a single funny thing on it.You could be critic,but say that the editing is barely noticeable is just ridiculous.You obviously don't see the effort,you just picked up some mistake from the original screenshot,disconsider all the work I did,and want me to fix this.Go ahead and make a wonderful editing if you can judge mine that way.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #845
    Metal Gear!
    July 2011
    3,500 Posts
    Barely noticeable? seriously? It don't have to be massively edited to be good,and I could put both screenshots on screenshot comparison,but you would just notice weird shadows. I think you are being pointless just cause once I rated your screenshot dumb,and now you rate every single screenshot of mine as funny,even if they are action scenes and there is not a single funny thing on it.You could be critic,but say that the editing is barely noticeable is just ridiculous.You obviously don't see the effort,you just picked up some mistake from the original screenshot,disconsider all the work I did,and want me to fix this.Go ahead and make a wonderful editing if you can judge mine that way.
    You should get off your high horse, because if I remember right, you're the one who keeps judging people while not being able to edit shit, and to be honest, yeah, you don't have to edit much, when you already have a good ingame base, but still, there's really no excuse to just pop on a few lazy layer effects and ~~oh-blending-oooo~~ and call it a picture. And to be honest, I do 90% of my stuff ingame

Edited:
    And let's take your stupid arguments to the PMs, I don't think that people want to read it here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

6. Post #846
    January 2012
    300 Posts
    You should get off your high horse, because if I remember right, you're the one who keeps judging people while not being able to edit shit, and to be honest, yeah, you don't have to edit much, when you already have a good ingame base, but still, there's really no excuse to just pop on a few lazy layer effects and ~~oh-blending-oooo~~ and call it a picture. And to be honest, I do 90% of my stuff ingame

Edited:
    And let's take your stupid arguments to the PMs, I don't think that people want to read it here.
    You won't agree with me,I won't agree with you,it's not getting anywhere,so yeah,I'm done with arguments.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

7. Post #847
    Metal Gear!
    July 2011
    3,500 Posts
    You won't agree with me,I won't agree with you,it's not getting anywhere,so yeah,I'm done with arguments.
    Good, we're making progress.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Winner Winner x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #848
    September 2011
    408 Posts
    Look, I'm just going to butt in here.

Urbanator = Good

You = Needs to Improve

Now I'm not being a hater, there needs to be more done with the shot than contrast, shadowing, whatever (all of which you have overdone to the point that the image is too dark). The original image was actually pretty good in terms of lighting, it only needed slight touchups and some effects (smoke/dust, etc). Your edit frankly looks unrealistic. This doesn't mean you can't improve of course.

Oh and...

I won't edit a image in a way it looks completely perfect,I'm just trying to help who posted the screenshot,now cut the crap.
    Really?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

9. Post #849
    April 2011
    852 Posts
    Could use more debris/destruction, also, an explosion in the distance :D

Should look something like this:

Thanks!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Philippines Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

10. Post #850
    March 2011
    565 Posts

Please?
    You know, some kind of pew! pew! pew! laser effects or KA-BOOM! BOOMYA! effects.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Korea, Republic of Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

11. Post #851
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    6,996 Posts
    I like it, here's some of my work:

With debris:

Without debris:

Have fun doing explosions and muzzleflashes!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

12. Post #852
    September 2011
    408 Posts

Please?
    You know, some kind of pew! pew! pew! laser effects or KA-BOOM! BOOMYA! effects.
    Could you please tell me where you got that masked man?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events

13. Post #853
    I may have a BIG dick but that doesn't mean I deserve a BIG title
    December 2009
    5,477 Posts
    Could you please tell me where you got that masked man?
    He's in the spaceship model I think. Game's Starcraft 2.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

14. Post #854
    April 2008
    910 Posts
    Hey guys... I need a rainbow in the background. It's totally important and stuff.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #855
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4Winner Winner x 1 (list)

16. Post #856
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    6,996 Posts
    Neat.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

17. Post #857
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    385 Posts

If someone could get some bullets ripping out of the back of the infectee on the right getting shot, that'd be great.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

18. Post #858
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    6,996 Posts
    If someone could make it like it was on a TV News channel, having a text at the bottom saying "Strong Opposition against Newly elected Minister of Defense."

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

19. Post #859
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    5,019 Posts
    Why did you do such an ugly angle.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #860
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    6,996 Posts
    So that the editing would fit without covering anything of importance.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

21. Post #861
    Cheesy and delicious.
    August 2010
    6,479 Posts
    Hey guys... I need a rainbow in the background. It's totally important and stuff.
    Magical rainbow added.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 4 (list)

22. Post #862
    (Banned Depressed user.
    Dennab
    July 2010
    4,828 Posts
    GMan,Breen and a developer for Valve.

Meh.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

23. Post #863
    August 2011
    2,691 Posts
    Can someone add rain?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

24. Post #864
    July 2010
    119 Posts
    It's the first time I'm adding rain to my photos.
    Also tried to create a wound or something, don't know if you like / need it:

Without wound:

Hope you like it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

25. Post #865
    August 2011
    2,691 Posts
    It's the first time I'm adding rain to my photos.
    Also tried to show create a wound or something, don't know if you like / need it:

Without wound:

Hope you like it.
    Blood is a bit bright, but eh. Beggers can't be choosers. Thanks man.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

26. Post #866
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    1,040 Posts
    Make this as cinematic and epic as possible (no letterbox) and your version may get featured.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?cel47ianyz7aedz

27. Post #867
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    9,076 Posts

A explosion, thank you very kindly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Useful Useful x 2 (list)

28. Post #868
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    1,040 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2Winner Winner x 2Artistic Artistic x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

29. Post #869
    April 2009
    2,409 Posts
    That kinda looks like a butt hole.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 2 (list)

30. Post #870
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    1,040 Posts
    Ok, I dare you to say that when you get a hole in your stomach.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Zing Zing x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

31. Post #871
    April 2009
    2,409 Posts
    Ok, I dare you to say that when you get a hole in your stomach.
    I was just joking man.

Edited:

A explosion, thank you very kindly.
    Where did you get those models? I mean i know we have Blacklight models here but they don't seem to have the same gear.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

32. Post #872
    I may have a BIG dick but that doesn't mean I deserve a BIG title
    December 2009
    5,477 Posts
    Where did you get those models? I mean i know we have Blacklight models here but they don't seem to have the same gear.
    Bodygroups.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events

33. Post #873
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    1,040 Posts
    I was just joking man.

Edited:

I was joking too

Edited:

BTW I gave the wrong link to a previous request.
    Here is the real link: http://www.mediafire.com/?cel47ianyz7aedz Its a TGA and the password is heavy
    Please make it look awesome :)

34. Post #874
    April 2009
    2,409 Posts
    Bodygroups.
    Hmm, i tested the ones on Gmod.org and it said in the description no bodygroups.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

35. Post #875
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    9,076 Posts
    A friends unfinished PMC models made out of combos of the Blacklight models.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

36. Post #876
    March 2011
    53 Posts
    So one screenshot is with shitty grass just for you to know how I want it to look like, I want some grass just in front of camera, like with that shitty grass, but better D:
    And also it would be really nice, if you could possibly make shadows better and whatever you want. Jut do your magic tricks :)

http://speedy.sh/3pGuy/gm-darkgrass.zip
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events

37. Post #877
    King Shit of Turd Mountain
    July 2009
    8,931 Posts
    You must have the most wrecked asshole.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

38. Post #878
    April 2009
    2,409 Posts
    A friends unfinished PMC models made out of combos of the Blacklight models.
    Damn you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

39. Post #879
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    1,004 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Germany Show Events Artistic Artistic x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

40. Post #880
    January 2012
    300 Posts
    You want more editing? Would make the picture bleed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)