1. Post #321
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    730 Posts
    Having a GBA emulator on my iPod makes for fun bus trips
    Aah the nostalgia of playing Yugioh

Now if only that fucker would stop STACKING EQUIP CARDS
    He managed to get up to 4500 attack :saddowns:
    I used to do stuff like that when Yugioh was a huge thing, I think they had 2 or 3 different attack cards that all when to the top of your deck when destroyed..

2. Post #322
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    3,180 Posts
    You know what's awesome?
    Using Mupen64k to play Goldeneye 007 and Mario Kart 64 multiplayer online.

3. Post #323
    Resident Raccoon
    January 2008
    9,028 Posts
    I used to do stuff like that when Yugioh was a huge thing, I think they had 2 or 3 different attack cards that all when to the top of your deck when destroyed..
    It's a complete pain when you have 3 level 7 cards, and you have to sacrifice 2 low level ones to use it
    And then your entire hand fills with high-levels and you only have one weak card on the field
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #324
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    730 Posts
    It's a complete pain when you have 3 level 7 cards, and you have to sacrifice 2 low level ones to use it
    And then your entire hand fills with high-levels and you only have one weak card on the field
    I didn't have too many of those, my claim to fame was boosting them up. Looking back I don't know why I would choose such a linear strategy but it usually worked out because I had a lot of defending cards.

5. Post #325
    January 2010
    1,048 Posts
    So i guess no one can help me?

6. Post #326
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    March 2007
    4,426 Posts
    Nope, it says on the compatibility list that Tony Hawks Underground 2 doesn't work. The first one does though

7. Post #327
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    12,001 Posts
    With Cxbx is there a way to play the game by putting the game disc in my disc drive?

I'm not sure how I'm going to get this Xbox emulator to work so I can play my old games.

8. Post #328
    September 2010
    934 Posts
    With Cxbx is there a way to play the game by putting the game disc in my disc drive?

I'm not sure how I'm going to get this Xbox emulator to work so I can play my old games.
    Cxbx is not really ready for "mainstream" use. It is extremely experimental at this time. You're best off just getting an actual Xbox and playing them on that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

9. Post #329
    Bus Driver
    December 2009
    8,136 Posts

Just buy an old Xbox. A $50 (sometimes not even that) investment will save you a lot of headache. Optionally, softmod it so you can put a larger hard drive in it, copy the games to the hard drive and run homebrew off it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

10. Post #330
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    8,961 Posts
    Is it possible to play WII games without a WII controller in Dolphin?
    I don't have a Bluetooth receiver and I am too lazy to get one
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

11. Post #331
    I once worked at a sperm bank, the food was terrible
    April 2011
    9,185 Posts
    Is it possible to play WII games without a WII controller in Dolphin?
    I don't have a Bluetooth receiver and I am too lazy to get one
    Yes it is. But keyboard for GCN/Wii games tends to sucks so hope you have a gamepad controller like a 369 controller handie.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #332
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    22,214 Posts
    a 369 controller handie.
    Goodnight, everybody.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8Winner Winner x 1 (list)

13. Post #333
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    3,158 Posts
    I'm playing the resident evil remake in dolphin I haven't played it in years. Also the action replay codes for infammo and health are amazing because I just want to play not worry about haveing to replay parts 40 times because of no ammo to kill the zombies.

14. Post #334
    October 2008
    667 Posts
    Ripping We <3 Katamari from disc to .iso as I type this. Gonna "NA, NA NANA NA NA NA NANA NA NANANA. NA NA NANANA NA NA KATAMARIIIIIIIIII"

15. Post #335
    September 2011
    183 Posts
    You know what's awesome?
    Using Mupen64k to play Goldeneye 007 and Mario Kart 64 multiplayer online.
    Hehe, I remember playing Super Smash Bros. and MK64 online with my friends and classmates in 2006. Hell, we even played with four guys on one keyboard at school. Those were the good times.

16. Post #336
    September 2009
    1,330 Posts
    What's the basic package I'll want to buy of bluetooth dongles and stuff to get a Wiimote working with my computer so I can use it with Dolphin?

17. Post #337
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    3,108 Posts
    Yes it is. But keyboard for GCN/Wii games tends to sucks so hope you have a gamepad controller like a 369 controller handie.
    Or a dualshock 3, works really well on anything where motion isn't more involved than "Tilt" or "Shake"

18. Post #338
    May 2011
    426 Posts
    just wondering, is there any way to get the ps2 bios without buying anything or taking my ps2 apart?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #339
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    4,079 Posts
    just wondering, is there any way to get the ps2 bios without buying anything or taking my ps2 apart?
    Only illegal ways.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #340
    Bus Driver
    December 2009
    8,136 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

21. Post #341
    May 2011
    426 Posts
    also, can an alienware m14x play games well on pcsx2?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

22. Post #342
    December 2009
    3,061 Posts
    I want XBOX emulators. how come nobody has made one?

23. Post #343
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    4,079 Posts
    I want XBOX emulators. how come nobody has made one?
    http://www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php/xbox/

24. Post #344
    Bus Driver
    December 2009
    8,136 Posts
    Depends entirely what CPU it has.

25. Post #345
    I wasted a dollar on a stupid title.
    September 2007
    17,026 Posts
    Depends entirely what CPU it has.
    The cheapest option is an i5 2430M (2.4GHz) for that model.
    I don't think the CPU will be a problem.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Useful Useful x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #346
    October 2009
    1,095 Posts
    Just be sure to get the latest svn version instead of the latest official one.

You'll notice a big difference.

27. Post #347
    December 2009
    3,061 Posts
    That gives me the choice of staring at the Halo title screen or play an extremely buggy version of the game of the year "Futurama" on xbox.

28. Post #348
    July 2008
    2,134 Posts
    My Paper Mario Thousand Year Door disc got fucked and now i need an emulator. But its glitchy as tits and i cant figure out if its my rom or my emulator (dolphin). Can anyone lend a hand?

29. Post #349
    Bus Driver
    December 2009
    8,136 Posts
    My Paper Mario Thousand Year Door disc got fucked and now i need an emulator. But its glitchy as tits and i cant figure out if its my rom or my emulator (dolphin). Can anyone lend a hand?
    Did you Google your exact issue(s) to see if its just you or loads of other people have the same problem? Or even better yet, if there is a way to resolve it? It really helps me when I find issues in PS2 emulation.

30. Post #350
    July 2008
    2,134 Posts
    turns out i just need to save state often or something since the issues are standard.

f

31. Post #351
    August 2009
    9,400 Posts
    Some stuff these games have you wouldn't notice with 480i

Edited:

I mean, just look at that water.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

32. Post #352
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    2,303 Posts
    Some stuff these games have you wouldn't notice with 480i

Edited:

I mean, just look at that water.
    My god I hated that game
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

33. Post #353
    August 2009
    9,400 Posts
    It's the most demanding gamecube title i know of so why the hell not try it?