1. Post #161
    April 2011
    382 Posts
    The 360 version. Sorry if you were hoping to see a Kratos model at some point.
    well, isn't still possible to port models from ps3 games? i ask because i'm curious

2. Post #162
    July 2011
    176 Posts
    DAMNIT! I had to reinstall Gmod and now the Klassics are gone!
    My life is over

3. Post #163
    July 2010
    5,326 Posts
    well, isn't still possible to port models from ps3 games? i ask because i'm curious
    I'm sure someone somewhere knows how, but here these porters are only getting these files from the 360 version as far as I know.

4. Post #164
    Ask me about my Marvel/DC fetish
    May 2010
    17,912 Posts
    DAMNIT! I had to reinstall Gmod and now the Klassics are gone!
    My life is over
    I'll reupload em today or tomorrow.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

5. Post #165
    July 2011
    176 Posts
    I'll reupload em today or tomorrow.
    Awesome man, thanks

6. Post #166
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    3,525 Posts
    I don't know about other games, but according to Gildor (creator of umodel), the PS3 version of MK9 uses some wierd ass encryption for the skeletal meshes. Static meshes and textures can be ported from PS3 however.

7. Post #167
    April 2011
    382 Posts
    I'm sure someone somewhere knows how, but here these porters are only getting these files from the 360 version as far as I know.
    thanks for the info and not being rude about it

8. Post #168
    April 2010
    48 Posts
    Found this release of Mileena from vlsn on dA, of all places. I may check it out and see if it's legit, but I don't know if it's a model from this game or a previous one.

http://nomnom09.deviantart.com/art/v...lese-253795644

9. Post #169
    August 2008
    1,209 Posts
    A Mileena model? Heck yes.

But it looks different than the so-waited one here, on facepunch. I'll take a look at it anyway..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Hungary Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #170
    July 2009
    9,805 Posts
    Some people really need to chill the fuck out, they be going insane because some people are testing models.

And somebody said Bulls pack is almost done?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Austria Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

11. Post #171
    May 2010
    17,912 Posts
    Some people really need to chill the fuck out, they be going insane because some people are testing models.

And somebody said Bulls pack is almost done?
    No, not to my memory.

HEEEY, do you have the mk9 shang clown that was released awhile back?

12. Post #172
    July 2009
    9,805 Posts
    Nope I never downloaded that one.

13. Post #173
    May 2010
    17,912 Posts
    Hmm, who has the shang tsung clown model from MK9?

14. Post #174
    July 2011
    176 Posts
    Hmm, who has the shang tsung clown model from MK9?
    I don't even remember it ever being officially released.
    I found the thread but there was no download link
    http://www.facepunch.com/threads/109...l-Kombat-Clown

15. Post #175
    May 2010
    17,912 Posts
    I don't even remember it ever being officially released.
    I found the thread but there was no download link
    http://www.facepunch.com/threads/109...l-Kombat-Clown

RIGHT right, the one guy released it but it was removed, ill ask raptor, thanks for that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #176
    July 2011
    176 Posts
    RIGHT right, the one guy released it but it was removed, ill ask raptor, thanks for that.
    Yeah no problem, make sure to let me in on some of that action! haha
    I want that clown so bad!

17. Post #177
    March 2010
    158 Posts
    Yeah but as I remember that clown as really shity physics. I had it for a while. Actually I still do I think? But I cant even use it because it doesn't pose right. His wrist don't even bend.

18. Post #178
    May 2010
    17,912 Posts
    Yeah but as I remember that clown as really shity physics. I had it for a while. Actually I still do I think? But I cant even use it because it doesn't pose right. His wrist don't even bend.
    Ill see about getting a guy to fix it.

19. Post #179
    July 2010
    5,326 Posts
    I think Fedge took it down to fix it.

20. Post #180
    May 2010
    17,912 Posts
    I think Fedge took it down to fix it.
    You'd think it wouldnt take a month to fix some physics.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

21. Post #181
    July 2011
    176 Posts
    Has anyone asked Fedge for it?
    Would he give it to ya if it was still "broken"?

22. Post #182
    March 2010
    158 Posts
    I don't know why you want it "broken." Models are no fun posing if its not even flexible enough to bend its wrist or cross the arms. The clown needs work. If you guys can find somebody who will fix it, ill try and re-upload it.

23. Post #183
    July 2011
    176 Posts
    I don't know why you want it "broken." Models are no fun posing if its not even flexible enough to bend its wrist or cross the arms. The clown needs work. If you guys can find somebody who will fix it, ill try and re-upload it.
    I just wanted filler until it was fixed, how bad was the posing?

24. Post #184
    March 2010
    158 Posts
    Bad. No wrist bend (small thing) The models is way to heavy, so like trying to pick it up and bend the torso is to hard. Thats the real big thing, the model is to heavy. The head is way to flexible to.

25. Post #185
    May 2010
    17,912 Posts
    Bad. No wrist bend (small thing) The models is way to heavy, so like trying to pick it up and bend the torso is to hard. Thats the real big thing, the model is to heavy. The head is way to flexible to.

I can get a guy to fix it.

26. Post #186
    April 2011
    382 Posts
    you deserve cookies
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

27. Post #187
    July 2011
    176 Posts
    You find that guy!

28. Post #188
    May 2010
    17,912 Posts
    You find that guy!
    By" I can get a guy" I meant i know a guy.

29. Post #189
    July 2011
    176 Posts
    By" I can get a guy" I meant i know a guy.
    Then put that guy to work! lol

30. Post #190
    March 2010
    158 Posts
    Im trying to upload it to Mediafire but it keeps telling me "File failed to upload"

31. Post #191
    May 2010
    17,912 Posts
    Im trying to upload it to Mediafire but it keeps telling me "File failed to upload"

www.filesmelt.com

32. Post #192
    March 2010
    158 Posts
    I have a mac. So when I go into my downloads folder, I have one folder called "Clown" then inside of it are the folders "Models" and "Materials." Welp on filesmelt it wont let me upload the hole Clown Folder, it will only let me upload each individual file that belongs it Models and Materials. So I can give you a link to each part in each folder but it will be a lot of clicking on links. Does anyone have a solution?

33. Post #193
    May 2010
    17,912 Posts
    I have a mac. So when I go into my downloads folder, I have one folder called "Clown" then inside of it are the folders "Models" and "Materials." Welp on filesmelt it wont let me upload the hole Clown Folder, it will only let me upload each individual file that belongs it Models and Materials. So I can give you a link to each part in each folder but it will be a lot of clicking on links. Does anyone have a solution?

You have you compress the damn thing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

34. Post #194
    March 2010
    158 Posts
    GENTLEMAN! I give you Mortal Kombat Clown. Still with shity physic. Now I cant remember if it still has the original physics file because I tried to change it when I first got the clown with a different one. Sometimes that works. But that tim it didnt. Crashed my game. But the physics are going to be changed anyways so who cares. Here ya go

http://filesmelt.com/dl/Clown1.zip

35. Post #195
    July 2011
    176 Posts
    GENTLEMAN! I give you Mortal Kombat Clown. Still with shity physic. Now I cant remember if it still has the original physics file because I tried to change it when I first got the clown with a different one. Sometimes that works. But that tim it didnt. Crashed my game. But the physics are going to be changed anyways so who cares. Here ya go

http://filesmelt.com/dl/Clown1.zip
    Haha, wow that is pretty shitty.
    For me, he shows up with the default Pink and Black checkered texture.
    I don't really care though he doesn't feel fun to pose with
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

36. Post #196
    March 2010
    158 Posts
    Wait? Checkered texture? Oh shit. I just remembered why that is. I grabbed the contents of his original material folder and put them in a different one It should be something like garrysmod/materials/mk9 clown. Or something like that. Okay hold on. NOBODY DOWNLOAD THE FILESMELT File until I fix the problem.

*Okay now it should have everything* http://filesmelt.com/dl/Clown2.zip

Try it now Fear.

37. Post #197
    May 2010
    17,912 Posts
    Uhm...

I cant open the st_diff texture file and what the hell is DS store.

38. Post #198
    March 2010
    158 Posts
    Uhm...

I cant open the st_diff texture file and what the hell is DS store.
    Oh God Damn it! I gotta re upload it....again! This is why I never upload things. The Mk clown folder that is in the Materials folder has do be dropped into the Models folder in materials folder. Ill just fix that real quick.

*Okay here should be THE FINAL time I have to upload it. Should be good now. If not tell me. http://filesmelt.com/dl/Clown3.zip

39. Post #199
    July 2011
    176 Posts
    Oh God Damn it! I gotta re upload it....again! This is why I never upload things. The Mk clown folder that is in the Materials folder has do be dropped into the Models folder in materials folder. Ill just fix that real quick.

*Okay here should be THE FINAL time I have to upload it. Should be good now. If not tell me. http://filesmelt.com/dl/Clown3.zip
    Haha, I was gunna say cause still no texture lol
    Take your time bro

40. Post #200
    March 2010
    158 Posts
    Is it working now?