1. Post #81
    June 2008
    2,761 Posts

Profan wtf
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Arab Emirates Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #82
    August 2010
    653 Posts
    welcome to Pig goth
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP India Show Events

3. Post #83
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    568 Posts
    Drax, Go ahead and delete my house and throw my lot back on the open lots list, My connection here is too poor to play unfortunately.

I'd place blocks and they'd disappear, sometimes they would come back others they wouldn't, things happening on the server wouldn't happen on my side for more then a minute later at times.

Hopefully I'll manage to join the server later on when I'm back in the US, My connection here in Afghanistan is over a satellite with a maximum of 200kbps down and I've got no idea what the upload speed is, And it's a connection being shared by about 20 people, many who are skyping or downloading...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

4. Post #84
    Are you in the military? So is my dad! I didn't know they had that bad of an internet connection.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

5. Post #85
    January 2010
    9,642 Posts
    My own pc got taken over by my nephew, I want to finish my home

Edited:

Thanks for your help, forestraptor, for giving me a lot and supplies to start with :buddy:

Edited:

Did i just rate myself? I don't know because of this Ipad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

6. Post #86
    you can't rate yourself any more.
    "Only losers self-rate"

7. Post #87
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    4,751 Posts
    Cant play.

3g. :frown:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Sweden Show Events

8. Post #88
    January 2010
    9,642 Posts
    Now my sister is behind it :mad:

Guess I'll have to wait another hour.

Edited:

Fucking sims
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

9. Post #89
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    7,117 Posts
    Applied to be whitelisted, looking forwards to playing with you all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

10. Post #90
    January 2010
    9,642 Posts
    Applied to be whitelisted, looking forwards to playing with you all.
    Please build your home near mine in Al Gorath :buddy: (if you can get a lot, and if you want. Raptor will know where it is if he's online)

Edited:

al Goraith or Ai gorath, I don't give a fuck.

sandstone city
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #91
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    4,751 Posts
    Please build your home near mine in Al Gorath :buddy: (if you can get a lot, and if you want. Raptor will know where it is if he's online)

Edited:

sandstone city
    Hey! I think I know you!

You were the second person that I talked to on this server
    (The first was DoneZ. Awesome guy. He gave me diamonds and shit :buddy:)

12. Post #92
    January 2010
    9,642 Posts
    Hey! I think I know you!

You were the second person that I talked to on this server
    (The first was DoneZ. Awesome guy. He gave me diamonds and shit :buddy:)
    What was your IGN name? Was it the same as your FP account or..? (mine was scratch_nl)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

13. Post #93
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    4,751 Posts
    nissehutt

14. Post #94
    January 2010
    9,642 Posts
    aah, that was quite a while ago I believe.

Or was it today? :ohdear: I feel very bad if it was.

Edited:

looking at the living district using carto. It looks much more interesting then my home so far, but it's not even near done yet

Edited:

I also suggest using a texture pack for nicer sandstone if going to Al Goraith. I personally prefer www.eldpack.com , because the sandstone had dark borders between the stones (it's a bit loopy if you start investigating the texture a bit)

Edited:

otherwise almost evrything has the exact same colours.

Edited:

and can there be a list of what every colour specifies? so far I know this from raptor

red: residental
    blue: market
    green: agricultural
    yellow: harbor
    brown: royal

On the carto, there's a cyan building. What does it define to?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

15. Post #95
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    568 Posts
    Drax, Go ahead and delete my house and throw my lot back on the open lots list, My connection here is too poor to play unfortunately.

I'd place blocks and they'd disappear, sometimes they would come back others they wouldn't, things happening on the server wouldn't happen on my side for more then a minute later at times.

Hopefully I'll manage to join the server later on when I'm back in the US, My connection here in Afghanistan is over a satellite with a maximum of 200kbps down and I've got no idea what the upload speed is, And it's a connection being shared by about 20 people, many who are skyping or downloading...

Never mind, I went out and adjusted the Satellite and managed to get it so it's playable now ( I'm the only IT Support on the base I'm at right now...)

Are you in the military? So is my dad! I didn't know they had that bad of an internet connection.
    Yea i am, and it's actually mostly because I'm on a smaller base in the middle of nowhere, the main base i was at before wasn't much better but that's run by a company who's primarily taking advantage of soldiers and providing extremely poor service.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

16. Post #96
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    4,614 Posts
    Satelite download speeds are okay, but they have notoriously bad upload speeds.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events

17. Post #97
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    568 Posts
    Satelite download speeds are okay, but they have notoriously bad upload speeds.
    The 700-900ms ping is killing me too

18. Post #98
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    4,751 Posts
    The 700-900ms ping is killing me too
    Facepunch says you are in Denmark. I haven't heard of any wars in denmark

(I was just kidding)

Edited:

You have a satellite link which is linked to denmark?

19. Post #99
    January 2010
    9,642 Posts

Ramalayha is scary
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

20. Post #100
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    568 Posts
    Facepunch says you are in Denmark. I haven't heard of any wars in denmark

(I was just kidding)

Edited:

You have a satellite link which is linked to denmark?
    Lol, It must go through Denmark i guess, my old connection said i was going through china. (which is no fun when a website detects your locations and changes the language based on it)

I assure you I've never been to denmark lol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

21. Post #101
    June 2008
    2,761 Posts

Edited:

sandstone city
    Al Gothein. With an L, you derp
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Arab Emirates Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

22. Post #102
    An airbag saved my life
    February 2007
    2,121 Posts
    Scratch look on the wiki, I wrote a shit ton for Al Gothein, it explains everything.

Also Cyan is the color of the Royal District, have to sort out that stuff on the wiki. Even though the votes showed Brown as the winner, it didn't include my vote and ForestRaptor's which was on Cyan.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

23. Post #103
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    10,990 Posts
    road from spawn to lava springs is almost finished

Edited:

Scratch look on the wiki, I wrote a shit ton for Al Gothein, it explains everything.

Also Cyan is the color of the Royal District, have to sort out that stuff on the wiki. Even though the votes showed Brown as the winner, it didn't include my vote and ForestRaptor's which was on Cyan.
    surely royal should be Royal Purple or Prussian Blue instead of puny Cyan.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United Kingdom Show Events

24. Post #104
    December 2009
    2,212 Posts
    you're making a royal district?

may i help with the main palace?

25. Post #105
    BULLIES RULE
    June 2009
    1,289 Posts
    More work on our town today (name in the working is Prairieridge) and now we have a proper warehouse. We also laid out some road and explored some nearby caves. Found 4 (four!) dungeons in our little corner of the world so far. Also began pulling dirt off the mesa-type thing in the middle of our settlement to prepare it for castle-fication.

26. Post #106
    January 2010
    9,642 Posts
    will the harbor district in Al Goraith still get a wall added around it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #107
    Gold Member

July 2007
    3,306 Posts

What is this place

The chests weren't locked so I assumed the items inside were free
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8 (list)

28. Post #108
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    4,751 Posts

What is this place

Nothing is free unless there's a sign that says it's free :science:

I'd say you put it back until further notice!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

29. Post #109
    I wasted a dollar on a stupid title.
    September 2007
    16,937 Posts
    It's not a difficult concept people, if you see a chest that's unlocked and there's shit inside it, don't take anything.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

30. Post #110
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    568 Posts
    So i went through and pulled the sand out of my farm land in al goth so i could start growing plants, and this is what i found.

A chest underneath my land, Locked how ever.

So i've marked it like so, if this is your chest please come claim it (or give me the password lol)

(if you dig it up please fill in the hole so it's level ground.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

31. Post #111
    September 2010
    6,779 Posts
    Guess I'll be getting back in here.

Do I have to downgrade my Minecraft to join?

If not, prepare me a grass block profan, because I want to rebuild Brevil
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Italy Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

32. Post #112
    June 2008
    2,761 Posts

What is this place

Grave robber scum, return the relics
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Arab Emirates Show Events

33. Post #113
    September 2010
    6,779 Posts
    So me and Raynorz joined. I liked the spawn.

We started traveling to Lakeside and we came acros peep's house (at least the sign stated that)

It's nice to be back into business again
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Italy Show Events

34. Post #114
    I don't like that you can get in serious trouble for taking items out of a chest. Everybody knows to lock their chests. The only thing wrong is the locking plugin sometimes resets and unlocks everything and somebody goes offline for a while and gets their things taken.

I think of it as loot. If you are careless about it I want to take it, but I wont...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #115
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    2,944 Posts
    Who is in head of Lava springs? Do you got a railway station there? Cause we want to build a railway from Lakeside -> Lava Springs -> Spawn. I am not mayor of Lakeside but i got Lolkorks approval of this plan:

So if you guys make a station in Lava springs with one entry slot for Lakeside and then you start a railway to spawn we from Lakeside will make a railway track from Lakeside to Lava springs and after that help you to finish the railway from Lava springs to spawn.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

36. Post #116
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    4,751 Posts
    Who is in head of Lava springs? Do you got a railway station there? Cause we want to build a railway from Lakeside -> Lava Springs -> Spawn. I am not mayor of Lakeside but i got Lolkorks approval of this plan:

So if you guys make a station in Lava springs with one entry slot for Lakeside and then you start a railway to spawn we from Lakeside will make a railway track from Lakeside to Lava springs and after that help you to finish the railway from Lava springs to spawn.
    I've planned with mr_sun!

220 iron is the cost! Also, make the track. (except for the rails, I do that)

37. Post #117
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    2,944 Posts
    I've planned with mr_sun!

220 iron is the cost! Also, make the track. (except for the rails, I do that)
    Is that the iron from Lakeside to spawn or just from Lakeside to Lava springs?
    Anyway i got one stack or iron that i am ready to use for the rails.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

38. Post #118
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    4,751 Posts
    Is that the iron from Lakeside to spawn or just from Lakeside to Lava springs?
    Anyway i got one stack or iron that i am ready to use for the rails.
    Both I think!

39. Post #119
    August 2010
    384 Posts
    Are Mobs turned off Profan?

Restart fixed it :).

40. Post #120
    That is a good point. I would rather pay less if we connect to Lavasprings rather than all the way to spawn.

I'm still working on that iron. Its tough because I'm coming up with it all by myself and using my own stash. If anybody wants to donate it will be greatly appreciated!