1. Post #4721
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    2,581 Posts
    Format windows from a linux LiveCD, install windows again.
    Also some cool stuff i found on my adventures

Brown and bloom my ass
    Turning the bloom down to something like 4.5 looks a lot better.

Edited:

Also, to Soap'N'Go, I haven't seen you on in a month or so, and you are currently taking up one of the largest lots in Karkand. If I don't here from you in the next few days, I'm going to have to evict you (because there are other people who could use that house).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #4722
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    4,159 Posts
    I for one believe that all these snazzy special effects don't fit the aestethic of Minecraft.

It's like adding motion blur to Tetris.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

3. Post #4723
    WINNER
    August 2007
    1,601 Posts
    I for one believe that all these snazzy special effects don't fit the aestethic of Minecraft.

I've always played minecraft vanilla(aestethic wise).
    I love it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

4. Post #4724
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    5,434 Posts
    Format windows from a linux LiveCD, install windows again.
    Also some cool stuff i found on my adventures

Brown and bloom my ass
    The first one is kind of ruined by the big square around the sun. I like the second one though.

Also that dirt texture tiles really badly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #4725
    April 2011
    1,610 Posts

I'm so glad I googled that:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

6. Post #4726
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    5,434 Posts
    Banned Kore64 for 5 days for changing all the announcement signs in Klippan station.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #4727
    WINNER
    August 2007
    1,601 Posts
    I spotted kore a few times in the storage too. He never talked. Only ran.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #4728
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    5,434 Posts
    It looks like he's built a small hovel in the side of the mountain which Klippan is built on aswell.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

9. Post #4729
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    4,630 Posts
    It looks like he's built a small hovel in the side of the mountain which Klippan is built on aswell.
    Show me

Edited:

I want to kill that SOfAB
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Sweden Show Events

10. Post #4730
    Turbo Dyke
    June 2010
    18,313 Posts
    Cleaning up spawn, Some help would be nice :)

11. Post #4731
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    4,630 Posts
    Cleaning up spawn, Some help would be nice :)
    Fly to one corner, "//pos1"

Fly to other corner, dig down, "//pos2"

"//Set 0"

Done!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

12. Post #4732
    Turbo Dyke
    June 2010
    18,313 Posts
    Profan is it alright if I tear down this house at the end of the spawn bridge, the ugly log and wood box house?
    It hasn't been used in months, and we're planning to put a fountain/park there
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

13. Post #4733
    August 2010
    330 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

14. Post #4734
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    9,845 Posts
    hey, anyone from Klippan or important in Klippan (eg TheJohan or squids_eye or other important person) will this house be ok to build on my 2 lots in the residential district

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United Kingdom Show Events

15. Post #4735
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    2,943 Posts
    hey, anyone from Klippan or important in Klippan (eg TheJohan or squids_eye) will this house be ok to build on my 2 lots in the residential district

Sure!

16. Post #4736
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    4,630 Posts
    hey, anyone from Klippan or important in Klippan (eg TheJohan or squids_eye) will this house be ok to build on my 2 lots in the residential district

Squids is just a resident.

Me and Johan are the admins of Klippan

17. Post #4737
    Turbo Dyke
    June 2010
    18,313 Posts
    Guess what this used to be?

terraforming skills~

Edited:

Spawn renovation is ~60% done :)

Edited:

Banned user Ethandennis for one week, griefing,

18. Post #4738
    tonks erryday
    January 2005
    24,687 Posts
    griefing should be always a perma unless he makes a good appeal afterwards imho
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #4739
    Turbo Dyke
    June 2010
    18,313 Posts
    griefing should be always a perma unless he makes a good appeal afterwards imho
    I don't think it was intentional though, not meant to cause grievage.

20. Post #4740
    Eltro, I saw that same kind of house design someplace else if I remember correctly. I'm guessing thats yours too?

21. Post #4741
    September 2009
    944 Posts
    I have decided to do some insane. Something crazy. I will turn the spawn........ into a large island! It will be hard, But I have decided the split points.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events

22. Post #4742
    please don't make it ugly... and I hope you do more than dig out 1-4 blocks out in order to make it an "Island" because I could jump that.

23. Post #4743
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    4,630 Posts
    I have decided to do some insane. Something crazy. I will turn the spawn........ into a large island! It will be hard, But I have decided the split points.
    The "spawn" is already an island

24. Post #4744
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    4,159 Posts
    Spawn renovation is ~60% done :)
    Ehh, what part of spawn are you renovating?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Netherlands Show Events

25. Post #4745
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    5,434 Posts
    Is it ok if I use a large amount of TNT to get me started on digging a large open quarry here?

Edited:

Here is an artists rendering of what it may look vaguely similar to.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 6Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

26. Post #4746
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    2,581 Posts
    Yep, just try to collect as much sand as you can, how much tnt do you need? I can supply a few 64 stacks.

Edited:

And I've gotta commend you squids, when I said "hey, make us a quarry " yesterday I didn't expect you too put too much thought into it so soon. That's going to be sexy.

Edited:

Also, regularbatman, I need you to collect more wood, I've got 3 projects planned, one of which is the quarry, which will require lots of wood. I'm actually putting you in charge of one of the projects, I'll PM you tonight or tomorrow.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

27. Post #4747
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    9,845 Posts
    Eltro, I saw that same kind of house design someplace else if I remember correctly. I'm guessing thats yours too?
    probably not im not very good at house making , I probably accidently copied off there
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

28. Post #4748
    October 2009
    193 Posts
    Is it ok if I use a large amount of TNT to get me started on digging a large open quarry here?

Edited:

Here is an artists rendering of what it may look vaguely similar to.
    I'll help. I want to get way to much cobble, dirt etc...

29. Post #4749
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    5,434 Posts
    Yep, just try to collect as much sand as you can, how much tnt do you need? I can supply a few 64 stacks.

Edited:

And I've gotta commend you squids, when I said "hey, make us a quarry " yesterday I didn't expect you too put too much thought into it so soon. That's going to be sexy.
    I have a stack of tnt at the moment, I will probably need more but i'll see how far this can take me.

30. Post #4750
    Abused by Girlfriend
    January 2010
    18,086 Posts
    Any towns looking for residents?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

31. Post #4751
    Brim, do you have an idea of where you might start your next project? Because I have a ton of supplies and I would be able to start transporting them.

Unless everybody who wants(and is accepted) to go on your project all meet at Karkand and we go off from there.

32. Post #4752
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    2,581 Posts
    Any towns looking for residents?
    We've got an inn here at Karkand, you can stay here and work for us for a week and then either move into one of the city buildings or we'll set you up with tools and send you on your way. You can also talk to squids or Alan for a job in the mining/agriculture districts.

Edited:

Brim, do you have an idea of where you might start your next project? Because I have a ton of supplies and I would be able to start transporting them.

Unless everybody who wants(and is accepted) to go on your project all meet at Karkand and we go off from there.
    I'll give you a room in the inn at Karkand, and some extra storage. It isn't far away

Edited:

iI jjujusjustjust nneneeneedneed ttoto ggegetget hhohomhomehome ffrfrofromfrom ddrdrudrumdrumldrumlidrumline

Edited:

holy shit what's wrong with my phone

33. Post #4753
    Good luck with the drumline stuff by the way. My old school didn't have it but my new one does and they are impressive as crap.

And people say drums aren't real instruments...

Cool, I'll just make my first trip and hang out till whenever you have time to give me a place. no rush!

34. Post #4754
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    2,581 Posts
    Good luck with the drumline stuff by the way. My old school didn't have it but my new one does and they are impressive as crap.

And people say drums aren't real instruments...

Cool, I'll just make my first trip and hang out till whenever you have time to give me a place. no rush!
    People say drums aren't real instruments? PFfpefppfpfpfpfpfpfffghaggagagahahaha
    Bass-Line behitches. And I'll be on in ten
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

35. Post #4755
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    5,434 Posts
    People say drums aren't real instruments? PFfpefppfpfpfpfpfpfffghaggagagahahaha
    Bass-Line behitches. And I'll be on in ten
    It's not that drums aren't real instruments. It's that drummers aren't real musicians. Though I can hardly talk what with being a bassist.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

36. Post #4756
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    4,554 Posts
    It's not that drums aren't real instruments. It's that drummers aren't real musicians. Though I can hardly talk what with being a bassist.
    How are they not real musicians?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

37. Post #4757
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    2,581 Posts
    You wanna go punk? I just threw my glove on the ground. Whatcha gon' DO?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

38. Post #4758
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    5,434 Posts
    How are they not real musicians?
    I don't actually believe that. It's just a running joke between most musicians. I don't know where it started.

39. Post #4759
    Its a running joke between immature/mediocre musicians. I knew this guy who sat next to me in my band and he constantly was picking on the drummers calling them stupid and all that. Of course he was a lower seat than me because he disrespected everybody else and just plainly couldn't play as well as me. And I was using a 20+ year old broken saxohpone and he had a brand new one.

Back on topic...
    Sorry about having to ditch before, my mom called me down and I had to clean my room because my grandma is coming tomorrow to stay for the holidays and my birthday and she'll be staying in my room.

40. Post #4760
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    2,581 Posts
    Its a running joke between immature/mediocre musicians. I knew this guy who sat next to me in my band and he constantly was picking on the drummers calling them stupid and all that. Of course he was a lower seat than me because he disrespected everybody else and just plainly couldn't play as well as me. And I was using a 20+ year old broken saxohpone and he had a brand new one.

Back on topic...
    Sorry about having to ditch before, my mom called me down and I had to clean my room because my grandma is coming tomorrow to stay for the holidays and my birthday and she'll be staying in my room.
    It's all good, the first room in the inn on the right has been prepared for you, and you have 2 doublechests in the basement.