1. Post #4161

May 2010
    335 Posts
    for flexibility should i just do the shit the make us do in gym or do you guys have suggestions
    or not give a fuck
    or i could do yoga in school on tues and thurs
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #4162
    NotMeh works out at home.
    June 2009
    12,197 Posts
    455x2 on squats come at me small sons
    455x2% bf

xD!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

3. Post #4163
    January 2010
    365 Posts
    Once I'm recovered (flu atm and can't leave the damn toilet) I start with a Chaos and Pain style routine.
    My CoC #2 arrived, and I can nearly close it. Posting pics soon for before/after of body when starting with CaP. Can't lift for shit (huehue) so I practice technique with an old broomstick.

Do you guys cut right now or bulk through summer? I'll do the latter to be big as fuck next year.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

4. Post #4164
    January 2012
    289 Posts
    lol C&p style routine rofl rofl rofl
    ro
    f
    l
    r
    f
    o
    fl
    af
    fl

5. Post #4165
    January 2010
    365 Posts
    What's so funny ? I like lifting heavy stuff, so I look forward to it :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

6. Post #4166
    January 2012
    289 Posts
    lol its a dumb routine

7. Post #4167
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    3,334 Posts
    Fuck you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Ukraine Show Events

8. Post #4168
    January 2012
    289 Posts
    lol

9. Post #4169
    January 2010
    365 Posts
    Only real downside are injuries, happens when you handle 85% of your 1RM all the time. Next one would be if you go full-retard mode and go with batshit insane high volume right off the bat -> guranteed overtraining

I plan to have 2 heavy days and 1 light one + my martial arts stuff whenever I can. Plus I eat and sleep more.

10. Post #4170
    January 2009
    1,253 Posts
    455x2 on squats come at me small sons
    Good effort, what's your ROM like? If you're going ATG it's very impressive.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

11. Post #4171
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    2,106 Posts
    What do you guys think of The one hundred pushups site?

I'm wanting to get a little bit more definition and muscle in my arms, and my weights no longer seem to be sufficient, so I took up the challenge and got 21 reps on the initial test. Should I keep with this challenge or go with something else?

Also my right arm has a ton more muscle than my left, it's really noticeable, Tensing my right arm gives a pretty big firm muscle lump, the left hardly has any, tips on that situation?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

12. Post #4172
    October 2011
    930 Posts

I'm wanting to get a little bit more definition and muscle in my arms, and my weights no longer seem to be sufficient, so I took up the challenge and got 21 reps on the initial test. Should I keep with this challenge or go with something else?

Also my right arm has a ton more muscle than my left, it's really noticeable, Tensing my right arm gives a pretty big firm muscle lump, the left hardly has any, tips on that situation?
    More weights, pushups do little on their own imo
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Anonymous Proxy Show Events

13. Post #4173
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    2,106 Posts
    More weights, pushups do little on their own imo
    My weights are too light, I can do over a hundred reps with them. I'm just trying to look for a method that won't involve me losing money.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

14. Post #4174
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    3,334 Posts
    My weights are too light, I can do over a hundred reps with them. I'm just trying to look for a method that won't involve me losing money.
    .... I'll rephrase it for you. "I am looking for a method to look good so I could feel good about myself, as long as I look up to par with society, my life is complete. I hate doing this anyways, so why invest in this?".

This is the route most people take, in everything in life, not just weights. This is the route for a mediocre lifestyle.

This pisses me off, I am sorry, your post is a waste of time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Ukraine Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

15. Post #4175
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    8,465 Posts
    Lmao, "losing money". And you expect us to help you?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events

16. Post #4176
    November 2008
    468 Posts

Do it if you want to, its a goal. Its not gonna get you huge muscles, but they will for sure get stronger.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Denmark Show Events

17. Post #4177
    Gold Member

September 2006
    8,277 Posts

You'll get the ability to do 100 push-ups, and that's pretty much it. Maybe a little muscle, but don't count on getting much of it from just push-ups. Now, if you varied the push-ups with diamond pushups and one-handed push-ups then you'll get a hell of a lot more muscle
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

18. Post #4178
    October 2011
    930 Posts
    If you arent willing to invest money/time/energy/whatever is needed, your results are going to be minimal.

If you really want to get moar musselz, find used weights for sale. Itll cost you, but it will be cheap. You could try advanced bodyweight movements, but I personally still find them inefficient by themselves.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Anonymous Proxy Show Events

19. Post #4179
    January 2010
    365 Posts
    When I clean, should the bar rest on my collarbone? I got the hip drive and "elbows smashing forward + up" figured out, that's just the last thing I need to know

Also, you guys bulking or cutting atm ?

20. Post #4180
    April 2008
    142 Posts
    You can always create your own weights. Get a 1 gallon milk carton and fill it with something. I think with water its about 8 lbs.

21. Post #4181
    hang you're self
    March 2008
    4,741 Posts
    .... I'll rephrase it for you. "I am looking for a method to look good so I could feel good about myself, as long as I look up to par with society, my life is complete. I hate doing this anyways, so why invest in this?".

This is the route most people take, in everything in life, not just weights. This is the route for a mediocre lifestyle.

This pisses me off, I am sorry, your post is a waste of time.
    I look forward to the day where there's a thread you dont come into spewing some fight club shit.

How is him wanting to look better (and legitimately asking for help in specific conditions) proving that he's some kind of failure of humanity? Every other post you post some philosophical "lifechanging" "fight the status quo" bullshit. I mean i agree that if he really wants a significant change, he should invest in weights/gym, but why is it that everybody but you can say it without looking like a pompous dick?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

22. Post #4182
    October 2011
    930 Posts
    I look forward to the day where there's a thread you dont come into spewing some fight club shit.

How is him wanting to look better (and legitimately asking for help in specific conditions) proving that he's some kind of failure of humanity? Every other post you post some philosophical "lifechanging" "fight the status quo" bullshit. I mean i agree that if he really wants a significant change, he should invest in weights/gym, but why is it that everybody but you can say it without looking like a pompous dick?
    Rereading Seith's post, I do agree with him to an extent (about mediocre lifestyles, I feel that it's a waste of potential, but who am I to judge?), but I also agree with you that it was worded in a really destructive way.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events

23. Post #4183
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    3,334 Posts

Because I am a dick, in your eyes. To others who try and not puff their egos, I am not. Obviously, I wasn't trying to insult, just pin-point in a very blunt and sharp way, his post is basically bullshit.

I watched Fight Club years ago, this is me. I never take it easy on people.

Edited:

Because I am a dick, in your eyes. To others who try and not puff their egos, I am not. Obviously, I wasn't trying to insult, just pin-point in a very blunt and sharp way, his post is basically bullshit.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Ukraine Show Events

24. Post #4184
    hang you're self
    March 2008
    4,741 Posts

Every post of yours reads like you're trying to be some kind of "badass guru", and honestly it comes off as the most annoying posts i read here.

Am i saying he should go half-assed? No. Am i saying that he's right? No. I'm saying that your advice is ridiculous when you go overboard like that or say it like you're some high and mighty scholar.

25. Post #4185
    Fuarrrrkin sexier than zeez bruh
    March 2011
    1,748 Posts
    dont u no?

seith is brad pitt reincarnate
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)