1. Post #2761
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    December 2010
    3,893 Posts
    Someone want to make this for the sniper?

Page king :geno:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

2. Post #2762
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    1,591 Posts
    the first line
    It worked! Thanks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chile Show Events

3. Post #2763

September 2009
    3,265 Posts
    I wanna do the soup
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Israel Show Events Winner Winner x 11Funny Funny x 4 (list)

4. Post #2764
    I wanna do the soup
    Dat ass....chin
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 3 (list)

5. Post #2765
    April 2010
    850 Posts
    I guess this thing isn't dead after all.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 25Artistic Artistic x 9Informative Informative x 1 (list)

6. Post #2766
    Maxime Lebled
    December 2010
    13,213 Posts
    Back in my days, Pluto was a planet.
    The joke

My head.
    Explain it, I don't get.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

7. Post #2767
    September 2009
    2,248 Posts
    The joke

My head.
    Explain it, I don't get.
    Pluto isn't considered a planet anymore. It's a dwarf planet or something now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #2768

April 2011
    4,550 Posts
    The joke

My head.
    Explain it, I don't get.
    Pluto was reclassified as a Dwarf Planet.

EDIT: :ninja:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

9. Post #2769
    Maxime Lebled
    December 2010
    13,213 Posts
    Pluto isn't considered a planet anymore. It's a dwarf planet or something now.
    No. Not this. Why did he answer with THAT when the discussion didn't involve any planets generally and the Pluto in particular?
    EDIT: Ugh. I get it. In *x*'s days
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events

10. Post #2770
    BADGERPIG
    May 2010
    4,383 Posts
    I guess this thing isn't dead after all.

it kinda melts in with his body, maybe try a color that stands out a little more
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

11. Post #2771
    February 2011
    74 Posts
    I wanna do the soup
    I read "Dinner x2" when looking at the ratings...

I'm currently working on the texture for Napy's Engineer Revolver, the electric Prospector thing...

I'm not sure about the wooden grip basic color, Napy says it's okay but I'm not sure, maybe more brownish?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista France Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #2772
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    4,816 Posts
    it kinda melts in with his body, maybe try a color that stands out a little more
    Yeah, maybe orange for red and yellow for the blu version.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

13. Post #2773
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    1,591 Posts
    Quick question:
    According to the guide Im reading (http://www.gamebanana.com/tuts/10204), after recompiling the modified archives, the blue weapon should appear on purple and black boxes, yet it doesnt.
    I already recompile the models and put them on the weapons folder, but the buffpack still looks the same.
    Help?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chile Show Events

14. Post #2774
    soy un perdedor
    July 2010
    4,455 Posts
    I didn't know where else to post this, but I saw a thing called 'Dragon's Breath'. It's a shotgun shell that shoots fire.

Skip to 1:35

I immediately thought it ~might~ be an interesting idea for a Pyro shotgun. I figure it would work like a shotgun version of the flare gun, but with a weakness to balance it out. This isn't really creative and honestly the only merit it has is that it's a real-life weapon. Feel free to throw boxes, I might even be late, I just wanted to share this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

15. Post #2775
    April 2011
    415 Posts
    I didn't know where else to post this, but I saw a thing called 'Dragon's Breath'. It's a shotgun shell that shoots fire.

Skip to 1:35

I immediately thought it ~might~ be an interesting idea for a Pyro shotgun. I figure it would work like a shotgun version of the flare gun, but with a weakness to balance it out. This isn't really creative and honestly the only merit it has is that it's a real-life weapon. Feel free to throw boxes, I might even be late, I just wanted to share this.
    I already posted about that in the advance weaponizer thread, seems like an awesome idea for a new pyro weapon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

16. Post #2776
    April 2010
    850 Posts

All green all the time
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 9Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

17. Post #2777
    September 2009
    2,248 Posts

All green all the time
    show us team colored yellow and orange please
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11Winner Winner x 1 (list)

18. Post #2778
    May 2011
    208 Posts
    I sense that the Tschako would have a lot of clipping with the beak.
    It does indeed. Quite terribly actually. I'm too lazy to upload a screenshot though. I'll try to see how much I can fix it without changing the model too much or making it look like it's sitting awkwardly on his head.

Everything clips with the beak.
    Pretty much. That's why when I got one when it was first released, I immediately traded it away.

It looks like it needs AO.
    It has an AO bake. It's effects on most of the hat are quite subtle though, so I'll see if I can accentuate it a little when I add the brush strokes to the texture.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

19. Post #2779
    June 2011
    662 Posts
    Guys guys guys

Has anyone made

And listen closely

THIS FOR THE HEAVY:

[h2]ROBOTNIC MOUSTACHE AND GOGGLES?[/h2]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 4Disagree Disagree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

20. Post #2780
    September 2009
    2,248 Posts
    Guys guys guys

Has anyone made

And listen closely

THIS FOR THE HEAVY:

they did for engi i believe
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

21. Post #2781
    June 2011
    662 Posts
    they did for engi i believe
    Not fat enough.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #2782
    not affiliated with Sega™
    July 2010
    1,822 Posts
    Guys guys guys

Has anyone made

And listen closely

THIS FOR THE HEAVY:

I might be wrong but I think I've seen this when the plugin that let you use any hat worked. It was in the custom hats of a certain server, as well as Snake's hair and Sonic's head.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events

23. Post #2783
    Human Garbage
    June 2008
    9,767 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 19Friendly Friendly x 3Late Late x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #2784
    June 2011
    351 Posts
    Guys guys guys

Has anyone made

And listen closely

THIS FOR THE HEAVY:

I thought you were going to ask if someone's made a chaos emerald replacement for the Sandvich.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

25. Post #2785
    not affiliated with Sega™
    July 2010
    1,822 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 8Friendly Friendly x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

26. Post #2786
    Human Garbage
    June 2008
    9,767 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 13Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

27. Post #2787
    ZOEY SMITH
    November 2010
    3,886 Posts
    So many releases.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 8Informative Informative x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

28. Post #2788
    August 2009
    490 Posts
    Looks awesome, but you misnamed the model files. You named them "scout_mnc" but it should be "mnc_mascot_outfit".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

29. Post #2789
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2010
    14,106 Posts
    You should have released something aswell, then we would have had 3 releases in a row. But no, you instead had to play Cpt. Obvious.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #2790
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    5,326 Posts
    My mind! I can't hold it! it's gonna explode!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Argentina Show Events

31. Post #2791
    Human Garbage
    June 2008
    9,767 Posts
    Fixed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 3 (list)

32. Post #2792
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2010
    14,106 Posts
    Super offtopic post, but: I find it ironic how people complain about more and more hats getting added to the game, but yet there are more hats being made by the community than weapons. The stuff getting released here is quality stuff which I'm okay with seeing being added, but still.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

33. Post #2793

April 2011
    36 Posts
    Having problems with the nade when I throw it it shows black square and well you know what I mean
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #2794
    May 2011
    2,915 Posts

Textures by me and model by Jzeeba.

HLMV and in-game shots. Not really fond of how the scalp looks in game. The head and hair must have drastically different vmt stats. Or if all else becomes annoying i'll just remove the scalp layer altogether. Suggestions?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Aruba Show Events Winner Winner x 12 (list)

35. Post #2795
    April 2011
    468 Posts

Textures by me and model by Jzeeba.

HLMV and in-game shots. Not really fond of how the scalp looks in game. The head and hair must have drastically different vmt stats. Or if all else becomes annoying i'll just remove the scalp layer altogether. Suggestions?
    Looks little odd, like an obvious wig. Maybe try to make edges blurry, especially the sideburns area?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

36. Post #2796
    June 2010
    1,217 Posts

I want to feel honored, but I'm too scared that you're hiding in my closet waiting to saw my legs off...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

37. Post #2797

September 2009
    3,265 Posts

The AA tutorial in HLMV isn't working for me fuck
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Israel Show Events Winner Winner x 16Artistic Artistic x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

38. Post #2798
    Pyrosexual Member (I vigorously masturbate to flames)
    March 2011
    10,031 Posts
    > Send to valve
    > New promotional added: Ol' Stumpy! Received by sending proof of being handicapped or any psychical/mental disability.

The sad part is I can see valve doing this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

39. Post #2799
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    1,590 Posts
    its not a great promo but meh, its ok
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 17Disagree Disagree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

40. Post #2800
    May 2011
    2,915 Posts
    Looks little odd, like an obvious wig. Maybe try to make edges blurry, especially the sideburns area?
    It already blends with the skin. The hair has its own shadow rendering that is different from the skin or the medic. It's either i should match the two together or that i just bury the scalp part like the big country.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Aruba Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)