1. Post #41
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    11,534 Posts
    Ah I thought it'd never animate but it does. That's fantastic. That'd be so fucking awesome in KOTH maps, nice idea.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

2. Post #42
    I'M AN AUSSIE FAGGOT
    December 2008
    26,040 Posts
    Well I was hoping to save this for page 2 but...
    Reposting because rick got bottom of the page.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 10Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

3. Post #43
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    2,955 Posts
    That's bootiful
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

4. Post #44
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    4,136 Posts
    You guys should take a LMAO Pics approach to thread hosting.

Have someone volunteer for the host position at the end of the thread. That way you have a new one each Emporium and you never have to wait until 'the usual guy' is back.

There's been a new guy almost every other Emporium anyway.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 14Agree Agree x 3Informative Informative x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

5. Post #45
    May 2011
    2,886 Posts
    An update:

Tilted it the best i could to reach the brows as much as i could. I feel that covering his eyes is just silly and ridiculous for this hat. I am considering on making a sunglass to accompany this hat (top gun anyone?) but i will have to optimize this hat a bit since its already at 1000 tris. Planning this for the soldier, medic, heavy and sniper.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Aruba Show Events Artistic Artistic x 7Winner Winner x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

6. Post #46
    October 2010
    1,038 Posts
    rather cool
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP France Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

7. Post #47
    Dreams of chronic and sustained critglows.
    December 2010
    16,951 Posts
    Hey pie tony, if you're still looking for possible styles and creators to contact, have you given the creator of the Milkman a ring yet?
    http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p...lkmanhat-1.jpg

He made this when the contest first started, but ended up changing it later. It'd make a pretty nice style I think.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

8. Post #48
    December 2009
    1,633 Posts

Have someone volunteer for the host position at the end of the thread. That way you have a new one each Emporium and you never have to wait until 'the usual guy' is back.

How about, you making the next emporium? We kinda miss you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovenia Show Events Agree Agree x 11Winner Winner x 1 (list)

9. Post #49
    February 2010
    1,185 Posts
    BIGGS co. spray for everyone ^^

call me stupid, but I think this billboard fits more to the Game Artstyle then the actual hologram that floats on the CP.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

10. Post #50
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,028 Posts
    This never made it to the frontpage in emporium 34 :C

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Israel Show Events Friendly Friendly x 13Dumb Dumb x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

11. Post #51
    January 2011
    1,593 Posts

I believe I am capable of the responsibilities, but people like to have someone iconic to the community as the master of ceremonies.

If this is to become TF2 Emporium 35 I could handle it, but I'm fine, and I'm sure everyone else is, with it being made by someone else.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

12. Post #52
    Dreams of chronic and sustained critglows.
    December 2010
    16,951 Posts
    Oh yea, and if anyone has concept art for stuff they created and don't mind it posted on the Tf2 Wiki, then can you PM it to me.

I'm setting up a gallery on the Wiki for concept are for community items.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

13. Post #53
    May 2011
    2,886 Posts
    Oh yea, and if anyone has concept art for stuff they created and don't mind it posted on the Tf2 Wiki, then can you PM it to me.

I'm setting up a gallery on the Wiki for concept are for community items.
    You can use everything i posted in this site. Just search my posts.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Aruba Show Events

14. Post #54
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    2,291 Posts

Last thread ended randomly though, Royzo. We weren't expecting it to end.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

15. Post #55

September 2009
    3,264 Posts
    I didn't submit yet, I messed around with the skull and went back to using the old undetailed normal map and a brighter texture, while i'm at it, have some combos

Ghost rider(Style 2+burning flames unusual effect)

Party skull(Style 2, sight for sore eyes, searing plasma effect)

Necrophilic Gentleman(Third style+whiskered gentleman)

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Israel Show Events Winner Winner x 21 (list)

16. Post #56
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    2,261 Posts
    What's the miminum size for map textures? 1x1 textures didn't work.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #57
    September 2009
    1,322 Posts

Just have to compile it and hand all the files over to blaholtzen for texturing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Norway Show Events Winner Winner x 4Artistic Artistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #58
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    2,955 Posts
    smallest I've seen in source is 16x16

has to be a power of 2, so maybe 2x2 would work (2^0 = 1, but source might not know this)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #59
    January 2011
    1,593 Posts

I submitted this a wrench replacement a while ago, should I release it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

20. Post #60
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    2,955 Posts
    Pretty cool - what's it called?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

21. Post #61
    December 2009
    88 Posts
    Multiples of two usually, so try 2x2.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #62
    QUACK
    December 2008
    5,169 Posts
    I didn't submit yet, I messed around with the skull and went back to using the old undetailed normal map and a brighter texture, while i'm at it, have some combos
    i can see this getting put into the game
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

23. Post #63
    January 2011
    1,593 Posts
    Pretty cool - what's it called?
    its called the hammer. Creative I know

Last thread ended randomly though, Royzo. We weren't expecting it to end.
    who ever made the last post on 34 makes the next one then
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

24. Post #64
    April 2011
    869 Posts
    I need some RED industrial overlays for my new map. I have no real theme yet. But something alpine-industrial for RED would be really nice.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

25. Post #65
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    2,177 Posts
    I need some RED industrial overlays for my new map. I have no real theme yet. But something alpine-industrial for RED would be really nice.
    You want a logo design for RED, in a alpine style ?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP France Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

26. Post #66
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    2,261 Posts

From 1024x1024 to 64x64.

Big enough reduction, or should I change it to 2x2?

(I've only changed the brick textures)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 6Useful Useful x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

27. Post #67
    January 2009
    1,089 Posts

From 1024x1024 to 64x64.

Big enough reduction, or should I change it to 2x2?

(I've only changed the brick textures)
    Maybe I'm seeing things that aren't there, but the tiny amount of detail in the textures makes it look loads better than the 0 detail in the original pack, as well as reducing performance. Good work, good sir!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

28. Post #68
    I'M AN AUSSIE FAGGOT
    December 2008
    26,040 Posts
    Upside down view models :wtc:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

29. Post #69
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    2,261 Posts
    Maybe I'm seeing things that aren't there, but the tiny amount of detail in the textures makes it look loads better than the 0 detail in the original pack, as well as reducing performance. Good work, good sir!
    You aren't seeing things that aren't there. There is a tiny amount of detail in the textures; I don't know how it got there
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

30. Post #70
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    10,917 Posts
    That would be a nice touch for a cp map.

Example like when point is neutral the "Making your future" side will be there, and when blue captures the point it will switch the "side".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

31. Post #71
    January 2011
    1,593 Posts
    Updated op picture, now if only I could change the title.

also I could have multiple skins for each side of the billboard so there could be limitless possibilities as to what it on them.

Also the mechanic on that billboard would make a great part of a paint puzzle in portal 2, different paint on each side and such
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

32. Post #72
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    2,955 Posts
    How did you set up the texture for the billboard? are all three signs on the same map?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

33. Post #73
    January 2011
    1,593 Posts
    As of right now each is separate, although I could have it all on one at the cost of quality.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

34. Post #74
    "Epic Leddit pwner :)"
    March 2010
    12,134 Posts
    Requesting Metal Shoulder pads to go with the Team Captain:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Latvia Show Events Funny x 5Agree x 2Late x 1Disagree x 1Artistic x 1 (list)

35. Post #75
    BUY THE BROWN BOMBER
    February 2011
    6,778 Posts
    Hey pie tony, if you're still looking for possible styles and creators to contact, have you given the creator of the Milkman a ring yet?
    http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p...lkmanhat-1.jpg

He made this when the contest first started, but ended up changing it later. It'd make a pretty nice style I think.
    haha i textured that logo
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

36. Post #76
    Want an apple?
    October 2010
    2,845 Posts

Ghost rider(Style 2+burning flames unusual effect)

Party skull(Style 2, sight for sore eyes, searing plasma effect)

Necrophilic Gentleman(Third style+whiskered gentleman)

When you submit this, (I really hope you will and it'll be accepted), I will buy this off the Mann Co. Store, just so you can get a little dosh from your awesome work :h:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Denmark Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4Agree Agree x 3 (list)

37. Post #77
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    2,261 Posts
    Did some more. Left is edited. Right is default.

Any good?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

38. Post #78
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    2,955 Posts
    Where did the stripes go?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #79
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    2,261 Posts
    Where did the stripes go?
    I don't actually know. I'll look into it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

40. Post #80
    March 2011
    4,115 Posts
    Can somebody make a download link for The Compensator(http://tf2mods.net/mod.php?id=140&do=display) and the Liberty Rocket Launcher?(http://tf2mods.net/mod.php?id=55&do=display)

I'm not able to use TF2Mods.net.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)