1. Post #2801

September 2009
    3,265 Posts
    It already blends with the skin. The hair has its own shadow rendering that is different from the skin or the medic. It's either i should match the two together or that i just bury the scalp part like the big country.
    Or you can use alpha instead of skin color
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Israel Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #2802
    May 2011
    2,915 Posts
    Or you can use alpha instead of skin color
    What source code is it to use?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Aruba Show Events

3. Post #2803
    September 2009
    644 Posts
    Finally made the Team Color /o\.

Pybros all the way.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP France Show Events Winner Winner x 7 (list)

4. Post #2804
    Pyrosexual Member (I vigorously masturbate to flames)
    March 2011
    10,027 Posts
    Finally made the Team Color /o\.

Pybros all the way.
    Thanks. An actual good version of it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 6Agree Agree x 4 (list)

5. Post #2805
    I'm a very kind and awesome person!
    June 2010
    11,224 Posts
    I want a replacement for the KK hat. Signs with swearing words on it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Germany Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

6. Post #2806
    Tyrannosaur Fisherman Extraordinaire (Not Game Fish)
    May 2009
    4,832 Posts
    I want a replacement for the KK hat. Signs with swearing words on it.
    reminds me of the halo replacements.

The hat could have been better designed though IMO.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

7. Post #2807
    April 2007
    989 Posts
    just replace the radio tower with a coiled turd
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny x 14Winner x 1Zing x 1Dumb x 1Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #2808
    [Z]
    February 2011
    289 Posts
    oh please don't turn the Emporium into "ooh I want a hat with "Looser" written on it that replaces the KK hat"
    Seriously get over it. Move on. It's just a hat geez... no wait those are just pixels...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Latvia Show Events Agree Agree x 9Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

9. Post #2809
    Pyrosexual Member (I vigorously masturbate to flames)
    March 2011
    10,027 Posts
    oh please don't turn the Emporium into "ooh I want a hat with "Looser" written on it that replaces the KK hat"
    Seriously get over it. Move on. It's just a hat geez... no wait those are just pixels...
    I can't believe people are this mad in the first place.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

10. Post #2810
    [Z]
    February 2011
    289 Posts
    I can't believe people are this mad in the first place.
    Their all mighty *-p**** won't be maximum size because they don't have one of those rare hats.

anyway... back to the emporium.

Is that chainsaw for pyro gonna be released any time soon? It would be a cool if it actually got ingame
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Latvia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

11. Post #2811
    September 2009
    2,248 Posts
    Their all mighty *-p**** won't be maximum size because they don't have one of those rare hats.

anyway... back to the emporium.

Is that chainsaw for pyro gonna be released any time soon? It would be a cool if it actually got ingame
    hedgetrimmer
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

12. Post #2812
    June 2011
    3 Posts
    Has somebody made a Backpackless Medic re-model? If not, someone should! I want one lol. And if someone has, link me plox. ;x
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #2813
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    2,420 Posts
    While browsing the TF2Wiki, I found this in the Wiki Cap section:

Maybe the Wiki Cap should get a style?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #2814
    June 2010
    1,217 Posts
    Has somebody made a Backpackless Medic re-model? If not, someone should! I want one lol. And if someone has, link me plox. ;x
    Murphy7 made one, and Sparkwire had promised a while ago that he was gonna rig it, but he backed out later. Here's what it looks like:

I had always loved this model, so when Murphy left I asked him for the files. It's a shame it was never finished...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

15. Post #2815
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    5,365 Posts

Probably a scrapped version of black painted variant.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events

16. Post #2816
    Human Garbage
    June 2008
    9,766 Posts
    I want to feel honored, but I'm too scared that you're hiding in my closet waiting to saw my legs off...
    I am.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

17. Post #2817
    May 2009
    4,832 Posts
    Oh so it's you who is by the shirts.

I'm in the box next to the shoes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

18. Post #2818
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    2,420 Posts
    "During the Wiki Cap's development, there were a few different color and model variations; aside from the final team-colored scheme, there was a darker team-colored version as well as a black colored version."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

19. Post #2819
    BADGERPIG
    May 2010
    4,379 Posts
    if you just want to get rid of the backpack you could just make it invisible
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

20. Post #2820
    September 2009
    644 Posts
    Is brighter better ?

EDIT : Darker version

for this or for a darker version.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP France Show Events Zing Zing x 42Agree Agree x 2 (list)

21. Post #2821
    Raffle Rigger
    November 2010
    16,713 Posts
    It was added into the game in the same update that introduced paint, so no, it was not a painted variant because there was no way of knowing that it could even have been painted in the first place, at least not prior to its official inclusion.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

22. Post #2822
    September 2009
    2,248 Posts
    It was added into the game in the same update that introduced paint, so no, it was not a painted variant because there was no way of knowing that it could even have been painted in the first place, at least not prior to its official inclusion.
    Thanks, nerd.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #2823
    January 2010
    3,163 Posts
    Another simple misc. idea, The "Scratch-N-Sniff"

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 23Dumb Dumb x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

24. Post #2824
    May 2009
    4,832 Posts
    Another simple misc. idea, The "Scratch-N-Sniff"

Should have rocket shaped ones aswell, and the team neutral scent of "Gun"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

25. Post #2825
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    1,310 Posts
    What source code is it to use?
    http://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Alpha

Also as I suggested earlier I think paintability should be done like this for the hair:

My paintover is terrible but coloured streaks across the side or throughout the hair could look cool

Edited:

Sharc's concept reminds me, what ever happened to that cool pyro hexagon stop sign melee with the smelly tree thing hanging from it, was it ever released?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

26. Post #2826
    September 2009
    644 Posts

Pretty much done I guess.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP France Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

27. Post #2827
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    2,420 Posts
    Voting time:

[release]

[/release]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 42Disagree Disagree x 16Optimistic Optimistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

28. Post #2828
    Raffle Rigger
    November 2010
    16,713 Posts
    Voting time:

[release][/release]
    No option for a disembodied Demoman's head like some of the other hat icons?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

29. Post #2829
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    2,420 Posts
    It's debated whether Reggaelator is hair or a wig...

So that's why I'm having this vote.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

30. Post #2830
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    2,660 Posts
    He said that he's gonna use the mannequin style for the hats like the Gaysha Boy and Demo Fro etc.

(Or someone else did I don't know. There's like 4 different people making icons now.) Imo mannequin style would look better for some hats.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

31. Post #2831
    BADGERPIG
    May 2010
    4,379 Posts
    Voting time:

[release][/release]
    dude, stop asking which ones to use and just make it optional!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 4Informative Informative x 2 (list)

32. Post #2832
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    2,420 Posts
    dude, stop asking which ones to use and just make it optional!
    Fine. |:^I

Icons are coming along nicely, by the way.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

33. Post #2833
    December 2009
    1,654 Posts

Pretty much done I guess.
    Honestly, it looked better without the team coloring. It's too saturated.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

34. Post #2834
    September 2009
    644 Posts
    Honestly, it looked better without the team coloring. It's too saturated.
    That's why people will choose what they want. I personally prefer black version but if people ask a team colored one. Then I do it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP France Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

35. Post #2835
    Captain Westcliff: Thinks Wales is an Island
    January 2006
    18,287 Posts

"During the Wiki Cap's development, there were a few different color and model variations; aside from the final team-colored scheme, there was a darker team-colored version as well as a black colored version."
    The team coloured version was to be a droppable hat that ANYBODY could find. The black version was to be for people that earnt it, as it looked a bit more authorative.

The style has actually already been implemented ingame.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 4Zing Zing x 1 (list)

36. Post #2836
    not affiliated with Sega™
    July 2010
    1,822 Posts

oh god they're so big, it's hard to not make them look awkward..
    I think they're too big even compared to the original Beat, I'll check that tomorrow.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

37. Post #2837
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    1,904 Posts

oh god they're so big, it's hard to not make them look awkward..
    I think they're too big even compared to the original Beat, I'll check that tomorrow.
    Looks too cartoony for TF2
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 14Informative Informative x 1 (list)

38. Post #2838
    January 2010
    3,163 Posts
    Should have rocket shaped ones aswell, and the team neutral scent of "Gun"
    Might make a style of that, one of spy's balaclava and one of just fire labelled napalm (he loves the smell of napalm in the morning).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

39. Post #2839
    not affiliated with Sega™
    July 2010
    1,822 Posts
    Looks too cartoony for TF2
    yeah... might as well just do some little changes to the Planeswalker's goggles and it'll be fine.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events

40. Post #2840
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    2,599 Posts
    It's the original design, not a paint variant.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)