November 2009
    1,329 Posts
    How in the hell is this still going on
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #562
    June 2009
    867 Posts
    This thread inspired me to get a good game concept down on paper

be back in several years for a team after I've gotten some coding ability and a proof of concept
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8Winner Winner x 1 (list)

3. Post #563
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    1,226 Posts
    can you plz send me download link + crack to game i want to beata test i wil help you fix bugs add me on AIM
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #564
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    1,511 Posts
    To lazy to go through the last 10 pages, any progress? Not saying that I expect some but I'm curious.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

5. Post #565
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    No, just continued trolling, might be worth reading the first 6-7 pages for a few laughs though.

6. Post #566
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    2,616 Posts
    To lazy to go through the last 10 pages, any progress? Not saying that I expect some but I'm curious.
    No progress whatsoever. He doesn't even have the computer to make it on.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

7. Post #567
    ask me about my title
    August 2009
    2,760 Posts
    Nice art actually! Might I buy this for 5 dollars? Give my your Paypal info or Steam!

Edited:

Weird, I started as an ideas guy and am now a professional games designer. Contrary to popular belief, you don't need a skill where you actually make something to get into the industry.

Yes, it does help if you know mapping or some code, but isn't exactly required, so I'd recommend that you do some research before making such statements. I understand that you think this way, but you're probably thinking of mods or other small games. Try thinking large-scale and industry.

The games designer is as hard as other jobs, it's not just a matter of 'thinking of some ideas' - because some people just don't have the imaginative capability or logic to think out a proper, full game, such as yourself. How else do you think a game is made? People making random models and maps? If so then you're are utterly stupid.

Game design documents have to be written and constantly revised, then generally foreseeing the entire development as a visionary to ensure everything fits into place. Think again before talking about 'ideas guy'.
    Who are you and what company do you work for? :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

8. Post #568

June 2011
    3 Posts
    now comeon guys take it seriousley and help if you wante plz?

i dont know why admin bannd me but i still watn help on this :( someone help with button on menu 2 thanks

my pc is new pc is here. it have good centralised processor unit and here is model

HP Compaq Presario its a beast lappy :D:D i had Hp Pavilion zd7000 b4 :D:D::razz:

ps: i am on library pc :)) i am haxin it so i get facepunch
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Funny Funny x 20Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

9. Post #569
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    I miss the OP.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

10. Post #570

June 2011
    3 Posts
    BUMP! I NEEED HELP I WANT A TEAM NOW MY CAPS LOC IS STUCK AND I HAAVE 2 GO FROM LIBRARY FOR BREAKING CAPS LOC

ADMINN PEASE DONT BAN ME OR I WILL BE VERY SD
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Funny Funny x 9Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

11. Post #571
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    proff ur op
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

12. Post #572
    OIFY FUck
    April 2010
    1,105 Posts
    Omfmg op iss gunna doe this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

13. Post #573
    now comeon guys take it seriousley and help if you wante plz?

i dont know why admin bannd me but i still watn help on this :( someone help with button on menu 2 thanks

my pc is new pc is here. it have good centralised processor unit and here is model

HP Compaq Presario its a beast lappy :D:D i had Hp Pavilion zd7000 b4 :D:D::razz:

ps: i am on library pc :)) i am haxin it so i get facepunch
    The sheer amounts of HNNG is killing me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

14. Post #574
    March 2010
    2,900 Posts
    Why the hell is this in highlights.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

15. Post #575
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    5,045 Posts
    Because it's funny.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

16. Post #576
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    12,041 Posts
    Guys this thread was shit from the start, and now that everyone has started shitting on the shit, all we are getting is one big pile of shit too look at, this thread was good untill about page 10, where it became a shit mountain.

Edited:

shit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

17. Post #577
    Penis Architect
    November 2008
    9,830 Posts
    Because in the future, you'll be crying for a sequel.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #578
    February 2008
    1,321 Posts
    Guys he's not messing around, I just got sent the press pack and they say don't judge a book by a cover, but this game looks amazing!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 34Artistic Artistic x 4Winner Winner x 2 (list)

19. Post #579
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    2,616 Posts
    Beautiful.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

20. Post #580
    February 2011
    1,601 Posts
    Ahem.... Cookie for me?

Best source mod evar.
    oh the effort it took to copy this photo off google images
    Why the hell did i get so many dumbs for that? it was a joke -.-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

21. Post #581
    World of Vagax
    December 2008
    21,653 Posts
    OP or whatever is obviously a troll. That is pretty clear now is it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

22. Post #582
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    4,415 Posts
    In times like these I'm having a lot of trouble if it's just a very consistent troll or a genuine deranged person.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Israel Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

23. Post #583
    September 2008
    956 Posts
    Oh god how did this get on the highlights.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #584
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    op is unband
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

25. Post #585
    code
    OP is gonna be just like Gabe Newell someday
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Funny Funny x 2 (list)

26. Post #586
    Reminds me of that guy who was going to make a 3D RPG here at FP. Was in the programming section. Maybe OP should collab with him?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #587
    Clops with bisousbisous daily <3
    December 2010
    9,188 Posts
    Op has abandoned us. That's too bad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

28. Post #588
    January 2010
    5,992 Posts
    Reminds me of that guy who was going to make a 3D RPG here at FP. Was in the programming section. Maybe OP should collab with him?
    Coolity.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

29. Post #589
    April 2011
    307 Posts
    Nice art actually! Might I buy this for 5 dollars? Give my your Paypal info or Steam!

Edited:

Who are you and what company do you work for? :D
    What are you wanting to buy?

30. Post #590
    ask me about my title
    August 2009
    2,760 Posts
    Some licenses to his beutiful art collection!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

31. Post #591
    I make sexist and racist jokes all the time yet,i still support the feminist movement and the rights of blacks.
    July 2010
    5,535 Posts
    Op has abandoned us. That's too bad.
    Does that mean we can't create a shitty game?nooooooooo
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Slovakia Show Events

32. Post #592
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    965 Posts
    Read the first two pages. My lungs hurt from laughing!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #593
    Where is OP?

We need to talk about the marketing with activersion.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Malaysia Show Events

34. Post #594
    December 2010
    365 Posts
    Where is OP?
    probably doing his homework
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

35. Post #595
    May 2009
    1,290 Posts
    this is the last post im going to post in this thread. i want this thread to be closed since it isn't helpful beside a few laughs. i wont be updating any info on updates for Subterrainia.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

36. Post #596
    code
    this is the last post im going to post in this thread. i want this thread to be closed since it isn't helpful beside a few laughs. i wont be updating any info on updates for Subterrainia.
    W-what? I was actually looking forward to your game :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete

37. Post #597
    Clops with bisousbisous daily <3
    December 2010
    9,188 Posts
    It's funny because you can't end your shame that easily. You are gonna be stuck with us for a loooooong time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

38. Post #598
    May 2009
    1,290 Posts
    It's funny because you can't end your shame that easily. You are gonna be stuck with us for a loooooong time.
    better get comfy

39. Post #599
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    1,331 Posts
    better get comfy
    this is the last post im going to post in this thread.
    whoops
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 28Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #600
    December 2009
    5,967 Posts
    hey OP can we at least have a screenshot of what you have of your game, anything would be nice
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)