1. Post #1
    March 2011
    36 Posts
    Hey guys, decided to release this. It's an okay gamemode, but still DarkRP.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=duwuXBsIYaA

Everything you need to run the gamemode is detailed in the video, with a download aswell. Thanks guys.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

2. Post #2
    JamieH is a retarded bitch <3
    July 2008
    2,213 Posts
    I only see a couple of addons in the download, no gamemode. Did you forget to include it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Zing Zing x 4 (list)

3. Post #3
    March 2011
    36 Posts
    I only see a couple of addons in the download, no gamemode. Did you forget to include it?

Just took a look and it looks like I did, refresh the video in about 5minutes and you should be able to get it.

On another note, I was on your server trying to make a video, but all the dam tools are banned!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    July 2008
    2,213 Posts
    Just took a look and it looks like I did, refresh the video in about 5minutes and you should be able to get it.

On another note, I was on your server trying to make a video, but all the dam tools are banned!

I'm intrested in the NPC you guys used, I was about to make one myself and saw this. Figured it's exactly what I was about to make, and I really have any derm of gui work.

What can I say, people are literally dicks. What tools did you need for a video?

Edited:

Edit -

Just got the gamemode, I'm going to get a drink and crack it open.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

5. Post #5
    March 2011
    36 Posts
    I'm intrested in the NPC you guys used, I was about to make one myself and saw this. Figured it's exactly what I was about to make, and I really have any derm of gui work.

What can I say, people are literally dicks. What tools did you need for a video?
    Feel free to use any of it :)

Well I was making some traps, soo it would involve luring people into the building then brutally murdering them - I doubt you'd approve :P

6. Post #6
    July 2008
    2,213 Posts
    Feel free to use any of it :)

Well I was making some traps, soo it would involve luring people into the building then brutally murdering them - I doubt you'd approve :P
    Lol, on paper I approve of a lot of things. Ironically I hate my own servers, there used by some not smart people. But if we don't have rules like no traps people take it to far, it's not fun and just annoying.

However, some classic fun traps can be done really well in RP.

Did you guys build this up from Monkey Powers MetroRP? Most of MetroRP was ByB RP :D. Only, he didn't steal it he left and recreated it, or w/e arguments people want to use.

7. Post #7
    March 2011
    36 Posts
    Lol, on paper I approve of a lot of things. Ironically I hate my own servers, there used by some not smart people. But if we don't have rules like no traps people take it to far, it's not fun and just annoying.

However, some classic fun traps can be done really well in RP.

Did you guys build this up from Monkey Powers MetroRP? Most of MetroRP was ByB RP :D. Only, he didn't steal it he left and recreated it, or w/e arguments people want to use.
    Yeah I forgot to put him in the credits. But it is built from Metro

8. Post #8
    Pycские Идиот
    June 2010
    2,537 Posts
    Yay no more people asking for banks and vehicle shops to be made! Nice mate.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

9. Post #9
    July 2008
    2,213 Posts
    Got the vehicle npc working, fairly simple.

No idea how to make it call hooks for custom mods like VU or VC, I shall look into that tomorrow.

GUI on the NPC looks great, had to remove 1 part of the code which was designed to put players into the passenger seat if the drivers seat was occupied. Great idea, and I will tweak it tomorrow. But for some reason it wouldn't let people exit passenger seats, kept forcing them back in :).

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    653 Posts
    Did you ask BLT950 if you could use metrorp?

11. Post #11
    July 2008
    2,213 Posts
    Did you ask BLT950 if you could use metrorp?
    It was release publicly...

The OP didn't take MetroRP with specific intentions of improving it for public release, they had a server and when it came time to close it they decided to release the work they had done. There is nothing wrong with that, and anyone who release a game mode should expect it's users to improve upon them.

Also, the code in MetroRP was so amazingly tiny compared to that done here.

12. Post #12
    April 2011
    207 Posts
    premium system dosnt work and you cant pickup any weapons and your only admin in the evolve admin system not the sandbox or darkrp system.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    March 2011
    36 Posts
    premium system dosnt work and you cant pickup any weapons and your only admin in the evolve admin system not the sandbox or darkrp system.
    Premium system works. I'll make it in OP telling you how to do it. Basically, create a new rank called "premium" and "Premium" for it's display name, and assign people to that rank.

Make sure you have madcows and css realistic weapons installed. I'd rather provide support in the youtube comments, but whatever.

14. Post #14
    December 2010
    243 Posts
    when i run this gamemode the lua cache couldn't be downloaded its only this gamemode any help?

15. Post #15
    March 2011
    36 Posts
    Turn off your FastDL

16. Post #16
    July 2008
    2,213 Posts
    when i run this gamemode the lua cache couldn't be downloaded its only this gamemode any help?
    I really am not of fan of flaming, but I've seen you be such an idiot in so many gamemode release threads. I fear for XtraGaming as he replies to your issues.
    Oh Oh funny time.
    http://www.facepunch.com/threads/104...ots?highlight=

port 21 <3

PS: Yes, I'm bored enough to act like a dick.

Onto a more serious note, why are you releasing this? Did XtraGaming or w/e the server was called close down recently?

17. Post #17
    March 2011
    36 Posts
    I really am not of fan of flaming, but I've seen you be such an idiot in so many gamemode release threads. I fear for XtraGaming as he replies to your issues.
    Oh Oh funny time.
    http://www.facepunch.com/threads/104...ots?highlight=

port 21 <3

PS: Yes, I'm bored enough to act like a dick.

Onto a more serious note, why are you releasing this? Did XtraGaming or w/e the server was called close down recently?
    Not enough time to run it. I'll probably release more stuff aswell over time

18. Post #18
    April 2011
    207 Posts
    Well the Premium works but admins cant use the premium jobs. and hitman premium? how do you change the jobs that are premium.

and anyone can pick up world props or the npcs...

no prop protection ...

19. Post #19
    December 2010
    243 Posts
    if you try to set door door groups it does not work i get a hud draw vgui error in cl_init.lua

20. Post #20
    April 2011
    207 Posts
    if you try to set door door groups it does not work i get a hud draw vgui error in cl_init.lua
    yea and that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    December 2010
    243 Posts
    and in mp people cant see any thing you have on the server

Edited:

and no one spawns with guns

22. Post #22
    March 2011
    36 Posts
    and in mp people cant see any thing you have on the server

Edited:

and no one spawns with guns
    Not helping you because you are the biggest retard I have ever seen on this forum. Work it out yourself you faggot.

23. Post #23
    April 2011
    207 Posts
    So are you goin to fix it? it would be pretty awesome if you did

24. Post #24
    March 2011
    36 Posts
    So are you goin to fix it? it would be pretty awesome if you did
    Not providing support over Facepunch anymore, don't come on here much. Post a comment with your issue on the vid and I'll look into it.

25. Post #25

March 2011
    32 Posts
    XtraGaming dont got Custom Perp? a
    oh and its good edit,but the classes are shitty.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Israel Show Events

26. Post #26
    March 2011
    36 Posts
    Yes, we do.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    November 2009
    712 Posts
    Here's a mirror: snip
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events

28. Post #28

August 2011
    80 Posts
    I know I'm bumping this thread but I need this gamemode..is it still downloadable?

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    2,635 Posts
    It's probably not as the OP is permabanned. Also for future reference, check up if the OP is still alive. If he is, PM him instead of bumping the thread. This is like, the fifth silly bump today.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    Gold Banana
    May 2010
    6,852 Posts
    I have a copy of this

EDIT: eh never mind

31. Post #31

December 2011
    15 Posts
    Canīt i get a download link i will use this on my 32 slot server
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Denmark Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    2,635 Posts
    My God people don't even read anymore. Like holy fuck, this has been bumped so many times. As it is right now, the owner is permabanned.
    you [h2]can't[/h2] get a download link for it by the owner. Get it from someone who has it. Not in this thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

33. Post #33
    Gold Banana
    May 2010
    6,852 Posts
    yeah let this die, I'm pretty sure I'm the only one with a copy of this and I don't plan on giving it out
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    January 2011
    165 Posts
    yeah let this die, I'm pretty sure I'm the only one with a copy of this and I don't plan on giving it out
    NOPE.

I got a copy to.

(User was banned for this post ("Dumb bump" - Gran PC))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

35. Post #35
    July 2010
    121 Posts
    Sir, is it too complicated to understand that January 21 was the previous post?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events