1. Post #4521
    Dear leader of the DPRKFC
    December 2009
    14,647 Posts
    Mhmhmhmhm, dropped Team Cap'n. Excellent.

EDIT - Oh snap PAGEKING! Uhhhhh... hold on let me upload some content.

EDIT EDIT -
    Was going to upload a video of me destroying a spy, going to do that later. Have a recording instead.

Oh and some Tree propaganda.

I will return later!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

2. Post #4522
    July 2010
    1,662 Posts
    Mhmhmhmhm, dropped Team Cap'n. Excellent.

EDIT - Oh snap PAGEKING! Uhhhhh... hold on let me upload some content.

EDIT EDIT -
    Was going to upload a video of me destroying a spy, going to do that later. Have a recording instead.

Oh and some Tree propaganda.
    I will return later!
    You molested my ears with your voice.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

3. Post #4523
    December 2009
    14,647 Posts
    You molested my ears with your voice.
    Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

4. Post #4524
    Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
    Lets just say, if Morgan Freeman played TF2, he'd sound kinda like you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

5. Post #4525
    December 2009
    14,647 Posts
    Neat.

6. Post #4526
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2010
    14,106 Posts
    Now the question is whether you like Morgan Freeman.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

7. Post #4527
    December 2009
    14,647 Posts
    I love it when I get a dropped weapon I was looking for.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

8. Post #4528
    May 2010
    1,841 Posts
    I love it when medics uber me as spy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 16Winner Winner x 4Agree Agree x 2 (list)

9. Post #4529
    July 2011
    3,279 Posts
    I love it when medics uber me as spy.
    But they...they bumped into you. How the hell did they not realize you were a Spy?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 7Agree Agree x 4Winner Winner x 1 (list)

10. Post #4530
    May 2010
    1,841 Posts
    They must have thought it was lag. Sometimes I bump into spies and really its just lag.
    And when I bump into spies, I think its lag, but really its a spy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

11. Post #4531
    November 2011
    397 Posts
    For those curious it says
    (Kin?) (Gin?) (Not sure) United!
    Glory to Tree Land/Country/Republic!
    It's a close enough translation

Yeah i don't even know what this is...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 3 (list)

12. Post #4532
    December 2009
    14,647 Posts
    For those curious it says
    (Kin?) (Gin?) (Not sure) United!
    Glory to Tree Land/Country/Republic!
    It's a close enough translation
    I don't speak Korean so I used Google translate instead.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

13. Post #4533
    仕方が無い
    April 2012
    4,250 Posts

Get called a lucky noob? Well, yeah, but it's saved my life a few times.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

14. Post #4534
    Ginger gizzard amateur~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    5,135 Posts

Get called a lucky noob? Well, yeah, but it's saved my life a few times.
    I know that feel

Doing LUDICROUSLY BAD as soldier since I don't play him a lot

Get trapped by enemy team, pull out equalizer, cornered by two heavies and a soldier

And then I shot a single crocket

I am a terrible person and I shouldn't have survived.

Regardless, fun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Turkey Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #4535
    仕方が無い
    April 2012
    4,250 Posts
    I will never laugh so much in my life because of that video.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

16. Post #4536
    Want an apple?
    October 2010
    2,910 Posts

Finally!

[sub][sub]Edited:[/sub][/sub]

1500th post, woop woop!

And a title! Best. Day. Ever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Winner Winner x 4Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

17. Post #4537
    Dosen't need a bigger avatar
    April 2010
    3,199 Posts
    4 random heavy weps for 4 scrap, not to bad, and the guy was friendly
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

18. Post #4538

July 2011
    128 Posts

Oh Spytower, how I love you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

19. Post #4539
    Judging people just because of their avatars/titles is RETARDED
    March 2011
    8,791 Posts
    I hate and love this: insta respect Because you wear expensive hats.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8Agree Agree x 2 (list)

20. Post #4540
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,322 Posts
    I hate and love this: insta respect Because you wear expensive hats.
    First time I wore my unusual, 3 medics flocked to me, to the point where they'd all chain uber me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #4541
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2010
    14,106 Posts
    First time I wore my unusual, 3 medics flocked to me, to the point where they'd all chain uber me.
    I have an Unusual for the Heavy. But since I'm using the Brass Beast I don't get swarmed by Medics.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

22. Post #4542
    R R E R R R
    October 2009
    5,233 Posts
    I've had a pocket medic add me and then join me over and over because I wore a dapper topper with lantern.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 5Winner Winner x 1 (list)

23. Post #4543
    The Transparency Wizard
    September 2009
    1,498 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #4544
    May 2010
    1,841 Posts

Finally!

1500th post, woop woop!
    I can NEVER get any of these, the ones that require mass amounts of points or something.
    It always fucking resets back to zero. Why the fuck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

25. Post #4545
    December 2009
    14,647 Posts
    Uploading a batch of videos from my TF2 adventures. Expect it later.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

26. Post #4546
    May 2011
    963 Posts
    When that single airshot goes better than expected:

We lost, but that's the first non-MGE triple airshot I've grabbed a demo for (mainly because the second airshot normally kills them).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Bermuda Show Events Winner Winner x 6 (list)

27. Post #4547
    September 2009
    534 Posts
    Guess who just won a Bills'?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events Winner Winner x 6Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

28. Post #4548
    itty bitty silly pretty little pony
    September 2011
    7,449 Posts
    If I play engie with mine on and dance on my sentry, other engineers come and do it aswell
    it's kind of annoying
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

29. Post #4549
    December 2009
    14,647 Posts
    I love it when I light everyone on fire in the most conventional way possible and still survive.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)

30. Post #4550
    April 2011
    8,355 Posts
    When I connected Valve server, I expected all kinds of weird shit from text chat except this:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Slovakia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 9Winner Winner x 1 (list)

31. Post #4551
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2010
    14,106 Posts
    I love it when I light everyone on fire in the most conventional way possible and still survive.
    That laugh. Oh god THAT FUCKING LAUGH.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

32. Post #4552
    December 2009
    14,647 Posts
    That laugh. Oh god THAT FUCKING LAUGH.
    It infests your soul, does it not? But just as a note that is not my real laugh. You would know if I was laughing.

Also, I crafted a Maul <3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

33. Post #4553
    April 2011
    5,479 Posts
    When I connected Valve server, I expected all kinds of weird shit from text chat except this:

It's good to see people being nice to others.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 15 (list)

34. Post #4554
    June 2010
    6,316 Posts

Man, I haven't posted in a while here, but I finally got this comic wrapped up. As GastricTank will be able to verify, the events depicted are kinda old, but I have very fond memories of them nonetheless. Also ♠Shrimpy♠ is a pretty good Soldier and teamplayer that occasionally joins the server, didn't know if that info was necessary to include in the comic.

(Due to shitty thumbnail let me clarify there's part 1 on the left side and part 2 on the right side)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Winner Winner x 9Artistic Artistic x 3Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

35. Post #4555
    December 2009
    14,647 Posts
    Just called down the thunder with a crocket and DISINTEGRATED 5 RED's. Such as a fantastic display of fireworks.

36. Post #4556
    OZZY INTENSIFIES
    August 2009
    9,255 Posts
    As GastricTank will be able to verify, the events depicted are kinda old, but I have very fond memories of them nonetheless.
    Yeah boiiiiiiiiiii. We wrecked shit in the time I was there, most fun I had in awhile.

Shotgunning bitches on our point all day everyday. But yes, you make me feel like an internet sensation when you put it like that. I'd gladly join you again for another game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

37. Post #4557
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    7,902 Posts
    I had quite an adventure with the Holiday Punch recently.

I was running around, getting standard kills, until suddenly, a Heavy appeared and yelled at me. Confused, i turned to the yell, only to realise Ohdeargodhe'sgotmittenstoowemustfight.

Constantly throwing punches at eachother, only to burst out laughing. Over, and over, and over.

All in all, i finally managed to win by pulling a Tauntcombo. Then we thanked eachother in the chat for a honest, clean fight with ticklemittens.

All those landed blows made me rank up. Quite a bit. I went from 130 or so tickles to...wow, 499.

It WAS a long fight, but...wow.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 9 (list)

38. Post #4558
    May 2011
    1,388 Posts
    Wonder and glory and stuff.
    That was the single most beautiful thing I've ever seen.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

39. Post #4559
    June 2010
    6,316 Posts
    Yeah boiiiiiiiiiii. We wrecked shit in the time I was there, most fun I had in awhile.

Shotgunning bitches on our point all day everyday. But yes, you make me feel like an internet sensation when you put it like that. I'd gladly join you again for another game.
    Nah, you're way too well-mannered and reasonable for an internet celebrity. And yes, good times! ...considering it was on an orangemap and basically no admins or regulars were online. Nice to hear you had fun anyway!

That was the single most beautiful thing I've ever seen.
    Why thank you, hopefully the server will be able to supply me with even better material next time!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

40. Post #4560
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    7,668 Posts
    Something that I love: Playing on Hightower and catching Pyros attempting to camp near the ledge off-guard.

Oh I'm sorry were you standing around waiting on me to come around that corner nope sorry you're dead.

Also geez Marik you need to come here and draw things more often!